All Comments on 'Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
not bad, but

had a hard time with the sex on thursday, the day before his birthday. that was just plain old fashion cheating. if she had just made the deal for the guys to just show up on friday, then there would have been a plausable arguement that it was just for him. after entertaining the guys and enjoying the sex on thursday, sorry, just a plain old cheating slut. the husband in the story said if she had cheated on him, he would have left her. have no idea what constitutes cheating to him. if found out my wife went to another man's house, apartment, backseat, etc. and had any form of sex, hand, mouth, or genital, she would be definitely be called a cheating slut. other than that, liked the story, good writing. keep it up. looking forward to your next story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good ending

Good courtroom finagling.

Who killed Ralph?? My bet would be Roger.

Glad we have a happy ending----maybe even two of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you for writing a piece about basically decent people. Even the wife, while misguided and wrong in her assumptions, was still a strong and likeable character. MOST OF ALL, THE HUSBANDS IN THIS STORY WERE MEN, NOT PATHETIC FAG WANNABEES. Nuff sed.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Liked it!

Hey readers!!!! It's a story, hear me? A story. Why do you always have to knock the authors and degrade their writing. Just read the darn story and enjoy it. If you're not enjoying it then hit your damn back button until you find one that agrees with your opinions? I for one thought it was a pretty good story and enjoyed reading it.

One more thing readers, If you don't like the writer's story, then write your own, their will be plenty of people to let you know if was any good. haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think there would be more problems between them

I felt your story needed some editing. I did feel that there would have been more problems between them. Mary's Thursday activity would have caused major problems in their relationship. I don't think trust would be there and Dan hearing the Prosecutor saying it was Mary's wish not Dan's would have added to what Dan felt. I think they would stay together but be apart for quite awhile. I did like the story overall and want to see more.

enovelistenovelistover 18 years ago
Quotation Marks...

I won't comment on the story line, it is what the writer wants it to be. I read the story knowing it was fiction from the start.

My critical comment is about the writer's lack of quotation marks through out the story. Quotation marks are used in the English language to denote a statement / sentence that someone has spoken. Quotation marks are intended to highlight the spoken word as opposed to the narrative word.

If the writer in interested in improving his writing skills, learning the proper use of quotation marks would be a major step in that improvement.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Nice...

Had some flaws but all stories do...

Now I do agree, those quote would have been nice but I send my editor into fits with my bad grammer so I won't throw stones...

as for this being one of the worst stories on Lit...heck I can think of MUCH worse in writing, style, AND plot.

Nah this one was pretty good.

Turn out another!

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good Read

Of course my tastes run to a different type of finish but it is your story and you did it well. I enjoyed reading it and you did a nice job finishing it up. Keep writing what you like. Ignore the neysayers and the grammer police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

After having read a lot of these stories, this is one of the better ones. All 3 installments moved with action. Very little,if any,treading of water. None of the description of items on the restaurant menu, no long, or short, irrelevant work scenes where the production of widgets is described ad nauseum. Dan was a regular guy. Most readers would pull for him to get out of this ordeal okay. Mary was absolutely stupid but she was enlightened after she saw what happened. Mary was,happily in fictionland,forgiven.

The use of "quite" for quiet, and "women" for woman is an idiosyncrasy seen in another author. Rather odd and consistent verbal mistakes.

However, those details take nothing away from the interesting story. DGHear. I will look for that byline again. There is another story posted today 8/18/05 by this author. I'm going to read it now.

playingcardcompany

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Legal story lines

No offense, but this story had nothing to do with a realistic legal story. I'll ignore the silly stuff, like a witness pulling physical evidence out as a surprise, to focus on the main point, that this is not how the criminal system works. This story revolves around whether the wife was actually being raped, with the husband's guilt or innocence depending on that. WRONG!

The law is and has for a very long time been based on the "reasonable man". The law looks at what a reasonable man would do in the circumstances. That makes the law predictable and fair. What would a reasonable man do if he came home at a pre-arranged time when he was expecting a birthday surprise but found her having sex with two men? Was it reasonable for him to believe his wife was being raped? Then was the force used reasonable in light of the provocation and the need to defend his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
started out refreshing; went mediocre; ended badly

i like the style --- refreshing without the quotes; the semi-confusion actualy also shows the man's initial confusion,,

but when he said the wife didn't cheat, she just got confused with his fantasies --- he's either lying about wanting to have a nicely fucked wife to fuck with; or he's a total idiot, not privy to her thoughts and waht she wants beyond him.

the june lady,,, wasn't this the charater who ended her ended marriage by cheating? so and and Mary hooked thmselves up with a few big dicked brothas, eh? sure, "my wife didn't cheat on me"! lol, what a complete masochistic idiot who won't admit he's one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
literary appeal

I'm sorry you have to read through all those expert literature critics whines and complaints. Each of them are obviously confusing the Literotica site with the Dell books site. Search engine snafu or something. Really liked your story and adjusted to the missing quotation marks without a brain hemorage. Not as nasty as I like but enjoyable read none the less. Should satisfy the sniveling whiners that normally complain about Loving Wife stories.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Good story

My only regret is that I did not read this story when it was first published. I very much enjoyed it; however, I do have one criticism. You need to spend more time editing the work.

I overlooked most of the grammatical issues. The one problem that detracted from the story was your confusion of speakers in the last chapter. At one point it's Dan speaking then suddenly it's stated from the third person then suddenly Dan is speaking again. It got confusing for a couple of pages and for that reason I couldn't rate the story a 5.

I hope to see more of your work. It was a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Well written story. Thanks for the literate and highly erotic take on a misunderstood genre. Posing questions about why we have fantasies and what we do about them is vital. Where should a fantasy be discussed and what should be done about them? Does giving voice to a fantasy imply wanting it to become reality? Hardly anyone would say so. Many men may entertain the notion of a three-way, voyeur, gay or other fantasy. Many women may wonder just how far they should taketheir husbands hints. Some may mistake fantasy for urging. Not many, thankfully, but some.

By the way; if 'anonymous' feels so strongly about his opinion, why not sign them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Wanted: a smart woman’s character

First I looked for a comment from Kanga 40. I figured that for what I wanted to say, Kanga would probably say it best. No such luck this time. Having said that let me ask the following question: why do so many women’s characters (including Mary in this story), have to be so INCREDIBLY THICK?

I am a man. I even believe that there are some smart men. But, M-A-N, I have seen some smart women and than I have seen some even smarter women. Where are they all? I need to trace some resemblance to reality in any given story in order to be able to really enjoy it! The current formulaic female character gets in the way big time.

I am sorry DG Hear, I do not mean to be unkind to your writing, and you certainly bear no responsibility for other writer’s choice of female characters. But you do bear creative responsibility for your own creation. Your own Mary character says it best: “Damn what a stupid, stupid woman I am”. Few examples will suffice: 1. Forget sex, With the full life experience of an average, non retarded adult, Mary could not figure out that there is a difference, in the human sphere, between a pure fantasy and acting out on a fantasy. What stopped her so far, I was wondering, from being a good friend to someone, and realizing his/her fantasy as a special present? (How about a friend’s “wish” for an early death on his/her obnoxious employer) 2. Even If Mary did master the general concepts of a DREAM vs. REALITY, she could not imagine that it might apply to her married life. 3. She could not identify “on time” the signs of her own sexual arousal and take them as warning signs (regarding her innocent version of a selfless “present for her husband”). 4. She could not see on time, that things are going in the wrong direction when she was summoned to a “preview”, turned mini orgy.

Making main characters so UN intelligent, all but eliminates the dramatic effect of your story. It diminishes the credibility of the conflict, and indeed the grounding of the plot as a whole. Why should the husband get so upset at such a naïve woman? Coming to think of it, if he is so sharp, how come HE never noticed that she is not the sharpest knife in the tool kit? You see what I mean? Making someone function intellectually on a borderline level is like putting a huge disclaimer on your work. It’s as if you are saying: ‘Well you can be upset at her if you want, but not really because, you know, she does not really get it …’ and so on and so forth.

Put yourself outside of the box of the literary norms of the ‘cheating wives’ genre. Women characters DO NOT have to be DUMB to be included in Literotica’s hall of fame. And because you can write well, I want to challenge you - write a story with smart women in it! For that matter, write stories about smart people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I read this when it first came out...

and now I've just read it again.

Reading the comments I'm amazed (as always) about how smart the readers always expect the authors to be.

I always try to research my stories, but jeez, I'm not a lawyer (for example). Spending an hour on the internet is NOT the same as law school.

I thought (and think) is was a well written story with a point to make. I don't think it is either right or wrong, just a story.

Was it entertaining? Well, yeah! Do I need to ask any more questions? Well, no!

Keep writing, this is the "Entertainment" channel, not the "History" channel!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True or Not-Very Good (And critique of Good Story)

Im 53,your marriage ending in true happiness made my eyes misty!!!! I certainly enjoy reflecting on the biggest mistake of my stupidity.Im sitting in my cell knowing,I did wrong

Good Luck & Best Wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thursday

what she did on thursday was more than enough for me to dump her forever.

rd23rd23about 18 years ago
What

This is a joke right? She willingly had sex with the two guys the day before she got caught. Your story was great up till the ending. First she cheats which almost causes her husband to go to jail, then after the case he blames himself for telling her the fantasies, then he takes her back, the guy is a wimp. Because if he wasn't she would be out the door. The ending ruined a perfectly good story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Your worst story ever !! wife DID cheat !!

sorry DG I expect more from you.... other than another train ride on the reconciliation at all costs express"!!

The wife did cheat... what the FUCK is the hubby's problem.

She did go out of her way to Intentionally find two guys to fuck her... sure she lied to herself that it was for Hubby... but even the whore wife admits now that was bullshit

she did INTENTIONALLY let two men feel her up to to the point of orgasm....

and through her actions she let her husband stand trial for attempted Murder... b/c she is too stupid to tell the police what actually happened

now dont we all want to be married to that kind of woman!!!

this story is in a word REVOLTING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The story shifts from first person

to third person. Was it "I" or was it Dan? You have to choose your path and stick to it... maybe find an editor that is able to straighten it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A fun read...

The real world is a gritty, tough place sometimes. I don't come to Literotica for reality; I come for fantasy. So/And I'm surprised at how scathing some of the reviews of this story are; so what if the reader wouldn't have been as forgiving; so what if the story jumps from first person to narration.

I laughed a couple of times, and enjoyed the story. Having read a fair amount of the cuckold fantasy online, this story was a refreshing twist!

GIJoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the story ...

Sadly I could actually see this happening ... too often when ever one tries to turn a fantasy into reality things go terribly wrong. I doubt if the husband could ever really forgive her, but other than that I really liked the story ... Please Keep writing, in my opinion you show real promise.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I HATE A Sad Ending!

Another coming of wimp tale. Probably double wimps as Roger will invariably take his slut wife back also. Mary wanted some strange, and tried to set it up so that hubby would wimp out and be her cuckold. She just didn't do a good job of it! Dan realy wants to be a cuckold, otherwise he wouldn't have taken her back. Mary should have used more time & patience warming Dan up to the idea. "Truth during passion" he said at one point. When under duress at the trial he described exactly what he wanted to do; "Go find another man? Make sure he is big and handsome. Make sure he is a good lover, much better than me. Make sure his penis is much larger than mine. Then I want you to have oral sex with him till he cums in your mouth. Then I want him to do oral sex on you, much better than I could ever do."

"When you are done having oral sex, I want you to take him in your vagina. Make him give you as many orgasms as you can handle. When you're done, let him take you up the ass where I've never been. During this affair, kiss him passionately, hug him, let him rub your breasts better than I ever could . Let him massage your nipples. And, while you are doing this, I will be sitting over in the corner, masturbating, waiting for him to leave, just so I can suck his juices out of your pussy."

That was Dan's fantasy all along, he just wasn't ready yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Liked It, BUT...

Mary didn't make a misguided decision. She absolutely acted on her OWN fantasies.And she manipulated the situation to her own advantage masterfully. But women do that! Dan should've left her, but put HER in an apartment, and taken the minor child. Mary truly was not fit as a parent. And I am speaking to legal standard minimums. Being an attorney, I can tell you all that Mary was actually raped, but the judge was under obligation to bind the remaining perpetrator over to the DA for Felony Rape in the 3rd degree. Rape can be and is usually a capital crime, and has in the past been punished by death, but not recently. And the laws in most states absolutely permit a person acting in defense of the victim to use deadly physical force, but only if they reasonably feel that only the employment of deadly physical force would stop or otherwise terminate the rape.

No other verdict could have resulted, and the judge should've instructed the jury to this effect. But the question remains: How could she have done it with such a light heart? My way? To havehad her served publicly in order to regain my good name (a good start) and she would have been ejected from the family domicile. All custody for the minor child would have gone to me as Mary CLEARLY

was not a fit mother by any known standards.

Then I would have made sure that Mary made amends by providing child support, and spousal support. And then; Ahhh, then I'd have started dating again! And the sooner the better!!

h

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just right

Wife did cheat; husband wanted her to. Even though he may not have REALLY wanted her to, she just thought she was doing something to fulfill a fantasy. Both were wrong. Moral: Don't have fantasies about something that should not happen. You set the stage for causing them to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Get Real

People have fantasies all the time, you simply have to keep it in the bedroom. My wife and I talk about our fantasies in the heat of the moment and both of us are secure enough to know that they exist only AS fantasies...hence the term fantasies. So everyone who claims some moral high ground and say that fantasies are immoral are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fine Writer-- stupid story

I think DGHear is one of the best writers around ,but this is not one of his better efforts. In fact, it is one of the dumbest stories Of DGs that I have ever read.

Thank God it is the exception and not the rule.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SERIOUSLY FOLKS

To tell you the truth I have been avoiding this story because I deplore consensual cuckolding which is what I thought it was about, given the title. DG, as usual, very well written. I love your style. Unfortunately, it seems others had problems with the plot which I found intriguing, if not, light hearted and humerous. This is not your typical cheating wives story. Probably why I enjoyed it so much. I thought the story contained excellent antecedents as to why the characters behaved the way they did. Is this story plausible? Probably not. After all it's fiction! Written for our entertainment and may I say, DG, you succeeded with flying colors. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I would like to comment on all three stories

The comment I would like to make is that DG has a good grasp of reality, especially about the prosecutor. Prosecutors aren't about truth and justice . They are about winning cases.

The prosecutor in the story was typical of prosecutor. They think with their education which doesn't take human elements into consideration. I feel that the real story was about the prosecutor and his bad rearing that made him the creep he was

MARRIEDWITHBALLS@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I know this is

just a story, but so much of it is so true. If it were to happen to me, the only way that the two would have left my house, would have been in a body bag, and a lot larger caliber of a pistol, they would not of been lucky.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 16 years ago
Too old

Not to say that fifty-year-olds no longer get it on or aren't kinky when they do, but I feel this story would not have seemed so odd if Dan and Mary were aged down twenty years or so. All the trouble could have been put down to the stupidity of youth. This monogamous couple (without any prior experience with extra-marrital sex partners) are just supposed to suddenly engage in a group sex session without any prior discussion as to how this might impact their stable marriage?--or so Mary believes. That's the sort of ridiculous notion I'd expect from a young woman (if any), not a woman that's lived five decades. How did she ever survive that long, much less raise children? Mary couldn't think her way out of a wet paper sack (Not unless she believed Dan fantasized about it. In which case, she'd get two guys to do it to her . . . I mean for her). It just seems kooky that a middle-aged woman would jump to such an absurd conclusion. The set-up in chapter 1, Dan & Mary talking dirty and discussing fantasies in bed, was not sufficient for her to make that deductive leap. How can a woman be married to a guy for over a quarter of a century and not know him at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

Sorry but this was amongst the worst I've read... People that believe in this kind of sh* need mental help now...And if people like that existed in real life? What about their kids, and what kind of friend's would that be... Why not write believable instead, this is about animalistic morons in heat for morons viewing... Well Sir, I'm not... Cheers Yoron

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Sorry, plot does not add up

Here is the problem- the parts of your story are incoherent. If you wanted to build a case of grey area which would have allowed a misunderstanding or a mistake, you should have described the husband’s explanation in more vague terms or leave no explanation at all. But as it stands, he made it very clear from the start that he did not want real threesomes etc. You can’t pretend at the end that the first part of the story was not written or hope that the readers forgot what was written there …<P>

So it does not make sense when hubby speculates: “If she was out to cheat on me, I would divorced her in a second”, especially since wife admitted so earlier in so many words.. Still he adds: “But I knew better. Part of this was my fault, talking fantasies, not knowing what she was thinking.” Not so – he spoke very clearly. <P>

So ironically, and despite vowing to renounce wimp cuckold husband stories you ended up writing half a romance based on cheating wife story….Why not writing a romance to begin with, your heart seems to be there despite prior intentions so why fight it? My most important advice: watch for internal consistency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
okay story

badly written.starts out in first person, chnges,changes back over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now That

Is my kind of cockold story, one dead, one too go. Anyone who would do this for real is mentaly ill, and should be treated as such. Thats what happened to a goodman,niceman, who ever, he got off his meds. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really Bad!

Double wimp out, yuk!

rooster1rooster1about 14 years ago
She did indeed cheat.

When Mary & June went to Ralph's apartment to give them a little taste the oral sex was cheating.

db448db448almost 14 years ago
I agree

Yes, she did cheat and when someone cheats in a relationship it's up to the wronged party to decide if the relationship can or should be salvaged. But I think Mary is well aware that she cheated on Dan and if he thinks he can forgive her then the marriage has hope.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I read this on another site...great story.

As I have said before, DG can always be depended upon to deliver a superb effort, in crafting his stories. He is easily identifiable as one of the best writers on any of these sites.

His protagonist in this story was definitely not a wimp. The cheating wife may have actually cheated, but did so almost unintentionally. I think she definitely re-earned his trust during the trial and the family reunification. DG has again delivered a true to life tale that anyone with at least a little bit of gray matter should be able to appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ahhhh!!

what the fuck is wrong with you? are you that fucking stupid!? soo, its partly his fault because he talked about some fantasies and she really didnt cheat, and oh yea, she loves him. bullshit!! fucking bullshit because you cant love someone and then fuck two strangers! god dammit im tired of you pussy authors writing crap. why is it always partly his fault if his wife is a whore? why does everyone think reconcilliation or therapy is needed? fuck that shit. move on and do you best to get over it. there is one story, i think it might be ohio where the husband freely admits he hates his wife and is still bitter, which i thought was one of the most realistic story out there, except for the shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First two chapters good; third one crap!

!it; why are so many of you writers so determined to make a husband into a cuckolded wimp! Must be because of your own perverted desires. Hope your other half gives you STD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CRAP

WHAT RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nonsens

You reap what you saw. Kick the whore out, she started the mess!!!

Why do you allways run for a reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not one of your best.

You ARE an excellent writer. The oral sex to encourage to the two men to show up, however, is VERY inconsistent with the idea of wanting to fulfill her husband's fantasy with him being present.

And even to hint that it might be appropriate for June to reconcile with her husband frankly doesn't make sense. June is very very immoral. She had to know the nature of Ralph and Jim. In my opinion it would be terrible for Roger to reconcile with her. A guarantee of future heartbreak.

[Gualterio]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantasies? Everybody has them?

Of course, everybody has fantasies but, if this story teaches us anything, it's that they should remain just that, FANTASIES. Mostly unspoken and never, ever acted out.- lonewolf3307

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Not every wife deserves reconcilliation. This one does.

Dan's point of view was his wife didn't go out dancing to find somebody to fuck on the side. That would be cheating. She didn't invite them over at 6:00 o'clock to fuck and be through before 9:00. That would be cheating.

Mary went out looking for a man to be a POSSIBLE participant in fulfilling what she mistakenly thought was her husband's fantasy. She got all hot and bothered thinking about possibly having sex with a hunk, Ralph, and Jim got in on the act. They were in it for themselves and insisted on sampling the goods. They felt her up, Ralph insisted that she suck him or no surprise for her husband. The evening was Mary's responsibility. She owned up to that. She even realized and admitted that the motivation for this was that it was really something SHE wanted and had not realized it. It was a bad mistake and it was wrong.

Dan only has to look to see if he would be better off alone or with Mary. He COULD succumb to the RIGHTEOUSNESS most Anonymous and a few who aren't insist on FOR OTHERS and live the rest of his life without his wife of 25 years, miserable and alone.

Not every wife deserves reconcilliation. This one does.

Well written. A 5-Star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Some good some bad

First, the good - you had the asshole killed off! Nice job. Scum bags like him really are better dead.

Second the bad, you had the bitch get back with Roger.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
Disagree w/ 5/13 anon

I have to respectfully disagree with you about June and her husband getting back together. I thought it was a nice touch that here he was he got his manhood back and even though its a bit caveman-ish he won his wife back.

One problem I did have with the story was the fact a 50 year old man beat the snot out of Ralph so easy but that could be covered with insane rage and getting the first shot. Still not an easy thing for someone with no training who may or may not have been in the best physical shape. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep it up.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
You've made great progress as a writer

It gives me hope. This was rambling at times, somewhat disjointed, and could have used better thinking on the defendent's speech. After all, DAN didn't know they were invited over and his wife certainly didn't notify him of this fact. He was making acting with REASONABLE doubt.

That said, you work has progressed since this early effort. Even this wasn't difficult to read. Your later works show much more polish and, to borrow a carpetner's phrase, you can't see the joints in your newer works.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
You really should stop using law in your stories.

You don't know the first thing about it. Nobody expects a harvard professor expertise in an author but... just skip it the next time, I am sure you can construct good stories without courts or law enforcement officials.

Considering your writing style I have to say that this was pretty bad. The dialogue was more than corny, especially in court. Maybe you heard it in your head and thought it sounded cool, It didn't.

3*

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Credo quia absurdum est

Flogged and dogged. But the story is well written, even if it seems strained at times. No one is perfect and even the best selling authors, having some of the best editors, still have stories that many a reader can find flaws with.

I found no real issues with the story, even if some commentators seem to hang their critiques on the expertise of the author when writing whatever outside of their forte.

Aside everything else, this story was both entertaining and and enjoyable to read.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
I've read this story

Over a dozen time & I still love it.. Especially the ending... 5 stars all the way

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I wouldn't

want to be married to a woman that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she slipped her fantacy,her mistake

could never forgive her stupidity. whar a dumb wife.. seperate and divorce

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

It was a good tale but unrealistic. Dan was put through too much just to say pretend it never happened. No I believe he would have asked for a divorce. I believe in love but sometimes stupidity is hard to overcome and Mary was very stupid in assuming what she did. Also Roger would never take that other cheating wife back. So there goes your happy ending. Fuck it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GIVING SUPRISES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE JOYFUL

and when its family double so. if its what he truly wants, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Different

The cock sucking was cheating the bedroom at her home was rape.

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaabout 11 years ago
so who killed Ralph?

I think Roger killed Ralph.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Yes, DG, it worked out right.

I know it was hard for him to make the decision that he made. Mary is an idiot, I guess she learned a big lesson and she is very fortunate that it turned out like it did, her husband could have gone to prison for ten years or so for trying to protect her for something that was all her fault. Thank you for writing. Yes, critics, I realize that it is just a story. I like all of DG's stories but one, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes or no

mary did arrange it but was waiting upon dans arrival home to have him say yes or no to the "proposed present" instead it is obvious she was raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
May I just say.....

Yuck?

Mary is obviously retarded. 'Tards don't know any better (I know, my wife teaches SPED) and so she'll do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even though she started it all, she didn't deserve to go through all this. B S

Planning to cuck your husband without his knowledge, going out to bars to find a "bull", having sex with two men the night before, bringing the men home in her nightie, and she was not protesting or fighting the sexual assault when he entered. Tell me again, in what way did she not deserve this. And where is the medical testing and months of retesting, before she can be ruled clean?

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
nothing

good to say about this wimp out story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh..

Just plain nasty. A fairly revolting story where a husband goes back to a skank that he should move across the country to get away from.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Umm..not planning to cheat, huh?

What about the night before the planned "cucking"? She was sucking cocks that night too! Skanky twats and wimpy husbands galore in this one.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Yeah..... uh huh...right...

Until someone tells you they want a fantasy to become reality, you're an idiot to consider making it...

How many women have rape fantasies...? But they don't want to be REALLY raped... they just maybe want a sort of illusion of rape, not actual violence, maybe just a bit of force...

And this woman as much as said it turns out it wasn't HIS fantasy she was apparently working at making come true but rather her OWN...

Of course, that confuses me... If it turned out SHE had a fantasy about sex with other men the only reason it made sense for her to tell them they had to wait was because THEN she was only trying to make his fantasy come true... but it still left open the fact that at SOME point she'd be willing to have HER fantasy become true...

They may live each other but he shouldn't trust her EVER again...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Wow - OK then

It pretty much works -

Of course you have to suspend reality - which is what we all do in fantasies - that is why they should stay fantasies.

He is a forgiving soul and maybe a fool too - but he is likely to be a happy fool - so let he have it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cheating

She cheated on him the night before obviously,why did it say she never cheated.

It was fairly well written,but simplified it was just another RAAC,kind of disapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No going back

I would have kicked the whore into the gutter where she belonged. We can all justify our actions if it suits our purpose. Lets face it even Hitler tried to when commiting one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century. But it don't make it right. No fuck her let the cunt rot. Fantasy is one thing but reality is something else and in most cases never the twain shall meet.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good read. I think that Mary made her biggest mistake letting Ralph and Jim have a trial run, as it were. That's where the cuckolding began. Based on that alone, Dan should not have forgiven her. Stupid broad! BTB! Cheers!

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
To Be Or Not To Be...

D.G. as with most all of your stories, this one was well written and good reading. For that, congrats. As for the subject matter, well, lets just say there are quite a few BTB fans. And most of them seemed to read this story... To say that she had cheated the night before, by giving one man a BJ, all one has to do is remember pres. Clinton. Didn't he claim oral sex was NOT actually sex? Shouldn't Mary then be judged that way as well? Hum... seems like most of these critics believe in the" double standard" type rules. Anyways D.G. keep writing stories and I for one will keep reading them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
oral sex not sex ??

Slick Willie's claim that oral sex is not sex is a fine bit of rules lawyering semantics, based on sex being narrowly defined as vaginal intercourse with oral and anal being defined as sexual perversion/deviancy.

Note however the word sexual in the terms sexual perversion and sexual deviancy; sexual means pertaining to sex.

They also argued about the meaning of the word "is" in those hearings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wimp

Both the leading character and the writer.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Unsure On This One

First, as others have said, she had already cheated when she gave the two asshole a "taste".

Also, she herself admitted, to herself if to nobody else, that she was doing what SHE wanted to do, was satisfying her OWN urges, fulfilling HER fantasy.

But then he DOES love her, does believe that she didn't intend to cheat, and does believe that she told them "No" and to stop.

I guess if it was me, she'd be history, but it is his life.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A MANS HOME IS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS CASTLE

but sometimes the Moat can be breached. TK U MLJ LV NV

InescuInescuabout 9 years ago
She cheated

She used the husband's fantasies as an excuse to get a little strange. Without making sure it was something he really wanted to do, she went out looking for another man (or men) to fuck. In the process of doing that she sucked another man's cock. The last I checked, that's sex. She even admits to the hubby that these were her fantasies, not his, so she doesn't even have the flimsy excuse of fulfilling his fantasy. It would be very hard to take her back after such flagrant disrespect. In the dialog with the other men, they disrespected him several times and she never defended her husband once. I would have a very hard time going back to a wife that obviously had no respect for me.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
Stupid

Hard to believe that someone could write a stupider or more unrealistic story. All the characters are offensive to good sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm with KarenE on this one.

I wish I were more certain about what Mary will do next time she has an itch for a threesome. The fact that she still uses Dan's fantasies as an excuse for having pursued her own fantasy leaves me unsure how well this will work.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
The two guys maybe assholes

But they are not rapists, at least in this situation. She sought them out, and offered herself. She let them feel her up, she gave them, and received oral sex. She invited them to her bedroom, having explicitly told, and having the night before, shown them, that she wanted sex with them. She never told them 'No, I don't want this'. She never told them she wouldn't have sex with them. She told them to 'Wait until her husband got home to watch'. That indicates that she was all for the sex, but merely wanted her audience present. That doesn't sound like rape. In no court, would those two guys be indicted. She admitted on tape, that she realized that she was doing it more for herself, than her husband.

I think rape is one of the most disgusting and evil crimes a man can commit, and is NEVER punished accordingly. Its a crime that has a lifelong effect on the victim, and the punishment should reflect that.

On the other hand, accusing an innocent man of such an evil act, is just as despicable, and that tag of rapist follows an innocent man to his grave.

As I said, those guys were assholes, but they didn't rape her, because she was willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RAPE

@krosis666 you must not be a very good lawyer, the word is the turning point of the case WAIT is a version of NO, STOP is a version of NO and No is the word. Regardless of her actions the day prior all day the last hour or the last few seconds the instant she said any of those words it became rape.. The definitive of the act as taught by law schools is, Can a prostitute be raped? If you have paid her/him and she/he refuses to perform you cannot force the act and say it was a consensual act if you do you have raped the prostitute all you can do is file charges of theft against the prostitute. Your definition of it as not a rape is wrong and any attorney even one you have hired as your defense will tell you so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
whore

That fucking whore and her cockold loving husband 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite a good idea for a story and I have no problem with reconciliation but

It was not well written. The grammar was poor and the writing style very immature. Your writing does seem to have improved when I have read later stories but there is a long way to go from here. Only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fairly well done. The writing could use some help

But I can't get it out of my mind that she brought those men over and fully intended to fuck them. I don't see how he ever trusts her again. while the story was okay, the ending was horrible. No way he does anything but divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This cuck and slut deserves each other. Luring the two men and then trying to charge them with rape is really low. I tried to warn a black man I knew who fucked a married white slut for over a year. when her traveling husband came home unexpectedly and caught them, the lying slut cried rape. He wound up getting life in prison.

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
Jury is still out on this one

...but it has potential. There are several issues that I felt needed addressing. Why was Mary so turned on by the idea? And more importantly, how is she going to handle the idea in the future? She was a virgin going into it. And she has at least one friend who has been "sampling". Given time, the conversation would come around to "yes, but not all men are rapists and sometimes the sex can be pretty good..."

I think what my own misgivings about this story come down to is that it felt incomplete. This would have been a great "outline" or bullet point for a longer more detailed story. I don't think you go from being on trial because your wife is a moron to complete forgiveness at the mention of "not guilty"...there's more there. What was it?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOONER OR LATER EACH MISTAKE

has to be rectified and justified. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well

Call me a hard ass or a troll but I would still kick her ass into the curb. She had to be brain dead to not make the distinction between fantasy and reality.

And then to defend the ass holes she was fucking was the ultimate betrayal. So fuck her let her stew in her misery forever.

The bitch played now she has to pay!

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Don't think so

I sat there alone at my kitchen table, thinking about everything that transpired in the last two months. I did realize that Mary really didn't cheat on me. Huh? Thursday he asked her about going out and she replied "what? don't you trust me" and yet a few hours later she is blowing some guy?? I would say that's cheating! Even she admits it was more for her than him. Poor job by the author making everything mesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2*

Mary is a cheating slut.

She thought all this stupid shit up, talked to her cheating slut friend and fucked around with two men behind her husbands back.

She was raped the next night but she cheated the night before.

This wasn't very good I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really find the dialogue of your stories to be stilted. It is almost as if it is a script for a Dragnet episode.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

again lack of communication. all is well in the end. I have to think that something as simple as this story was to understand, that it has happened more than once in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope, nobody can be as stupid as this wife...

She, at the very least, cheated on Thursday night, don't know why the husband had no problem with it. Meeting a couple of guys in a bar, going back to their house to be felt up and have oral sex - that's called cheating. She even admitted it was for her and she was looking forward to having sex with two other guys.

I would have gotten rid of her, she definitely cheated and you can't fix stupid. Let's hope he never wishes he had a fireplace, she'll use gasoline to build a fire in the front room.

This story really didn't make much sense. At the beginning, Mary seems to be a smart, well balanced woman. Then she goes nuts and tries to cuckold her husband - who never ever requested it, and do it on his 50th birthday as a surprise. How can she be that stupid? It's just not possible. I guess he stayed with her because of the kids, the fact that it's easier to stick around than to go through all the trouble of a divorce, and the way she helped out during the trial. Regardless of why, their relationship is forever changed. It can never be the same. In real life, this would weigh on them, I doubt if they could make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey, Author......

You are a fucking ass hole! You still made Dan A BIG FUCKING WIMP!

The story started out well enough then turned it into a wimp holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIVORCE COURT!

After being found Not Guilty, Dan should now be in Divorce Court divorcing his wife...not being the cuckold, wimp, wuss you made him out to be..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
at the end of the day

she was just a cheating slut whore as she had sex with the guys before the set up....they thought it ok to screw her and she was probably enjoying it until hubby walked in and hammered them...then the shit hit the fan and a load of bullshit lies were told in court.....just doesn't do it for me...too much cheating and lying going on...he was just a pathetic wuss.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HEE HARR NOW THATS A FINISH

She-it man! This is a very good story! Fuuuuuck mee man! If I saw my wife getting raped ! I would not use my fists. I love baseball and its hickory"from a Mel Gibson movie SIGNS swing away Merrell". Thars what I would do? Fuck em up good and proper! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Raped or not she had sex with them already and was going to do it again in front of her husband. No way in hell I stay married to her. She is a mental case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good

Sorry for all of the negative comments.... most likely those posting them do not know what love is...... 5 stars....more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES