Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat shakes her head and says, "Yes bestie. Now how do we get this hooked up?"

Tif says, "After 3rd period P.E, we'll stay behind in the locker room and then walk over. I'll text him and make sure he is there."

Kat says, "Okay."

The clock could not move fast enough. 3rd period P.E. went a little better knowing what was coming after. Kat takes a quick shower and meets Tif by the locker room door.

Tif asks Kat, "Are you ready?"

Kat tries to sound confident, "Ready, as I'll ever be."

They walk out of the locker room door and scan the area around them and then walk toward the pool area. 30 feet later, they take a right turn into a small alcove and Tif knocks twice on a closed door. A tall, muscular guy answers the door quickly.

He looks at Kat and asks, "Hi Tif. Who's this?"

Tif responds, "John, I'd like you to meet my bestie. This is Kat. Let us in so we are not seen."

John steps aside to let them in. The room is what you would expect from a security room. It is a bit dark because of the lack of windows. It has lots of monitors showing various places on campus. Kat notices a monitor showing the bleachers and another showing the crossing at the creek next to the school. Mental note, 'need to remember those are there.' There is also a couch against the wall and several file cabinets.

John is taller than the average guy, but looks reasonably normal. He has quite a bit of stubble on his face, but has a nice smile. Of course, who can resist a man in uniform?

John speaks up first, "So, not to be rude, but why is Kat here Tif? I thought you wanted to have some fun. Is she going to watch? Or are we having a threesome today?"

Tif smiles and responds, "John, I brought Kat here because she has a need to do something and I thought you could help out."

John looks disappointed but asks, "What is it she needs?"

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Kat blurts out.

John sits down in his chair and stares at Kat, "You want what?"

Tif responds, "Listen, John, long story. But she is new to the cum in the mouth and swallowing business. And I told her that different guys taste different, etc, etc. And she wants to experiment. You don't mind being part of our experiment do you?"

John looks surprised and replies, "Uh no. But, what are you going to do? Are you going to participate? Are you going to stay here?"

Tif looks at Kat. Kat nods back, "I'll stay here, but today is about Kat." Tif sits down in John's desk chair about 10 feet away.

John takes control and reaches out and takes Kat's hand to guide her next to the couch. He looks over at her and asks her one last time if she still wants to do this. Kat pauses for a moment and recognizes that her mouth is watering and nods yes. John kicks off his shoes, unbuckles his pants and pulls them off. Out comes a nice looking cock, maybe 4-5 inches limp. John sits down on the couch and looks up at Kat and comments, "It needs some attention to get it started. Hope you don't mind."

Kat gets on her knees and kneels in front of John and picks up his limp dick with her hand and moves her mouth toward it. She slowly licks up the front and then down each side. She can taste as small hint of salty sweat on his smooth skin. She squeezes his cock a little and starts to stroke it to entice it to grow. Then she fully engulfs his growing dick in her mouth. The warmth of Kat's mouth quickly causes John's dick to swell. Soon all 8 inches are pointing in the air waiting for Kat's attention.

Kat continues to move up and down, fitting as much of his big dick in her mouth as she can. She hears John moan and then hears Tif moan behind her. Kat pulls her mouth off of John and a slight glance back sees Tif with her legs in the air, her panties to the side and her left hand shamelessly massaging her clit. Even as much sex talk as she has with Tif, Kat has never seen her pussy or seen her in action. Kat is surprisingly turned on. She has a big dick in her hand and her best friend is working on her own orgasm.

Kat hikes her skirt, moves her own panties to the side and starts massaging her swollen clit. A moment later, she hears Tif moan loudly and kick the chair out from under her. Kat tries in vain to keep sucking John's dick and to continue her own masturbation all the way through Tif's noisy orgasm. Kat sees Tif's leg shake and then move her hand from her pussy to her mouth. Tif licks her fingers and then turns to retrieve her chair.

Kat goes back to sucking John's dick. She starts stroking his entire length and pushing her mouth down as far as her throat will let her. John moans in appreciation. Kat is really starting to get back into it when suddenly she feels Tif touch her from behind. First there is a nice squeeze of a butt cheek and then a soft kiss on her ass. Without any additional warning, Tif sticks her long tongue as far as she can into Kat's pussy and moves it around. Kat lets go of her clit and lets go of John's dick. Tif quickly intensifies the assault on Kat's pussy. She licks up and down her pussy stopping on her clit and flicking her tongue several times before going back to her hole. Kat sits up a little and looks back at Tif and can only see the top of her head. Tif sticks 2 fingers into Kat's sopping pussy and begins to finger her roughly. With her other hand, Tif works Kat's clit, massaging it quickly. Tif then starts licking and prodding Kat's pink star with her tongue. The multiple sensations cause Kat to convulse and shake in a very long and powerful orgasm.

Finally, Tif slows the pace and removes her tongue stopping the stimulation on Kat's pussy and ass. Kat turns around just in time to see Tif licking her fingers.

A very surprised Kat asks Tif, "What the hell was that?"

Tif replies, "I was so turned on by what you were doing, I started playing with myself. My orgasm helped a little, but I was so horny watching you suck John's dick and your sexy ass was in the air and I could see you playing with your juicy pussy. I couldn't stop myself"

"Well, I loved it. We need to talk about it later."

"Yes, later please," a disconnected John says as he stands up.

"Come over here," John says as he lifts Kat up by her arms and sits her on the couch.

John reaches down and unbuttons Kat's shirt. Kat gets the hint and takes off her shirt and bra. Her nipples stare at John in hopes that he gives them attention.

John says, "I assume you aren't down for sex today, and given time constraints I need to take over this operation."

With that, John straddles Kat and places his still hard cock between her tits. He slides in and out of the cavern created by Kat's luscious boobs. John's hands are squeezing Kat's tits together hard, but she is so into the moment, she does not notice. Tif comes up from behind John and starts rubbing his exposed ass. John pulls his dick from between Kat's tits and slides it into her open mouth.

John pushes his cock deeper into Kat's mouth until he hits the back of her throat. In and out he begins to move. Soon, he develops a rhythm. From behind, Tif lubricates two fingers and starts rubbing John's little brown star. A small moan comes out of John and soon he is pushing in and out of Kat's mouth faster.

Then without much warning, John pulls his cock out of Kat's mouth and tells her to open up. Tif pushes her fingers inside John's ass, up to the top knuckle. John sits his cockhead on Kat's tongue and with a big grunt, he squeezes his ass cheeks around Tif's fingers and unloads a huge burst aimed at Kat's mouth. The first shot fires right into Kat's mouth all the way to the back of her throat. It surprises Kat and makes her choke. Kat puts her head down slightly to cough while the next cum blast fires over her head and hits the wall. Just as Kat starts to raise her head, the next blast hits her in the forehead and splatters over the top of her head. Another blast hits her in the nose. Kat responds by leaning forward and putting her mouth on John's dick. The final few shots go in Kat's mouth and she greedily sucks them in and swallows.

When he is finished, John takes a step over to the other side of the couch and plops down. He is spent. Kat lays there shocked. Tif heads to the attached bathroom and washes her hands. Then she comes out with a washcloth and sits next to Kat. Tif uses her fingers to gather as much cum off of Kat's face as possible and presents it to Kat. With a big smile she sucks on Tif's fingers and savors the flavor and the feel of John's cum in her mouth before she swallows it down.

"What are we going to do about my hair? I bet I have cum all over my hair," Kat asks with concern.

Tif points to the bathroom and says she can clean up in there. While Kat cleans up in the bathroom, Tif and John get presentable. Not long after, Kat comes out of the bathroom looking refreshed.

"I'm sorry Kat. I should've told you that John has a good amount of cum," Tif says.

"It's okay Tif. I think I cleaned up okay. I'm not seeing Bill at all today so I should be alright."

"You girls better get to class and I need to do my rounds," John says as he puts his stuff back on his patrol belt.

As the girls start to leave, John stops them, "Kat, this little adventure never happened. And I'd like it to never happen again some time. Tif knows how to get in touch with me."

The girls peak out the door and wait until the coast is clear and then scurry off through the girls locker room and out into the school hallway.

Once clear, Kat looks over to Tif and says, "The nature of our friendship has changed. You are now the keeper of a very big secret. And it's your bad influence that has turned me into this sexual beast. And by the way, we need to talk about out little lesbian moment."

Tif pauses and then responds, "I'm really sorry Kat. I should have asked you before I did anything. It was in the heat of the moment."

Kat smiles and then looks directly at Tif and replies, "Tif, you're even more my best friend now than ever. You opened up two doors I did not know I was interested in going through. I need to figure these out, but I know I want to figure them out with you."

The girls hug and when they pull apart, they look into each other's eyes and exchange an unspoken 'I love you' and head to class.

12