All Comments on 'Cumming Clean with Daddy'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
love it

want more lots more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Please write more father daughter incest stories. Thanks

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
nice

Now you need to have Mandy seduce Mom and each parent thinks they're the only one.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
Keep them cumming!

Great story! Loved the so called surprise, I could use some of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Now you need to have Mandy seduce Mom and each parent thinks they're the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Quite a few young women fantasize about well endowed dad. Often other guys don't measure up and they need the real thing to be satisfied.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
I am far from complaining

I love long stories, and yours are some of the best.

I still like your mother son tales, but this one had enough in it to make it very, very stimulating.

sirhugssirhugsabout 9 years ago
and when Mom found out...

...compliments from the guy who keeps wanting more daddy daughter stories- as always well written & sexy.

Though my personal peccadillo is that she NOT promise herself only to daddy- too creepy even for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny!

I know! It was supposed to be titillating, but around page 2 things just got really... funny for me. I know, probably not the reaction you were hoping to spark in your readership, but what can I say.

You had some well-written, and entertaining sex, but the complete lack of conscience or remorse from either father or daughter really tipped things in the silly/funny/absurd direction: daughter needed it bad, Father was insatiable pussy hound (and didn't care where he got it from). Not the most sympathetic characters. LOL!

All told, I think your Mother/Son, Aunt/Son, Older Woman/Younger Man stories are steamier and more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
father and daughter

Father and daughter stories are great this was very good really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never a hotter story!!!

Boy, have I been missing Literotica's hottest fucking author!!!!! My cock was hard most of the way through this one - but eventually I had to "take it in hand" and the cum shot was magnificent! You are an outstanding author of filthy porn like I really love! This stuff is some of the most cock hardening, ejaculation causing fuck tales ever read anywhere!!!!! This story was hotter that the hottest porn flicks I've seen - well maybe that's pushing it a little, but my cock demanded attention before the end of part 3, I can guarantee you!!! Keep up the super-fucking good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome! Just remember to clear the texts off the phones, lol! Oh to have a horny nymphette daughter desperate for daddy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad is a great fuck!

wanna shower and fuck my daddy too - perfect love - fucking daddy - so hot -

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years ago
Great story!

I had been searching for a daddy/daughter story this evening. Yours was great! Had my blood pumping the whole time!

It's kind of funny that I found your story too, because I happen to be writing a story about a red headed girl and her daddy. It starts with a shower scene!

Great job!

~Mr. J

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
कचकचीत संभोग बेशुध्दीकडे

डँडचा थोरला लंड चाटून त्यांना आपलेसे केल्यावर त्यांनी बेशुद्ध करावे कचकवून

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just like daddy's

remember when my daddy and i did it at the lake...oh but i was a virgin then and learned from a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Incest is good. It keeps us from having too many family members!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"Cumming Clean With Daddy" - Eager Experienced Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Amanda (Mandy) and Early Forties Sex-starved Married Father, Mark.

Lovecraft68, kudos to you for a very thoughtful and structured, constructured story, and to your friend for planting the theme and idea to you, the end result a marvelous and ideal tale of daughter and father incest. Brings back memories of my daughter (she was a couple years younger) and myself (I was a couple years older); however, we never made the shower scene, though we did have a similar relationship for several years after!

I've read many of lovecraft's stories. He's a very gifted and endowed writer. He never fails to deliver a well produced literary, incestual reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More mental illness on display. Get help.

This author's bio indicates he/she isn't posting here because it's free. I suspect it's because he/she is tired of the deserved criticism that is posted here and often deleted. The never ending sick desire to hump his mom just gushes from the sick twisted writings without end. I am sure having fellow sociopath's pay for this crap lets he/she feel better about their illness without actually dealing with it. Good riddance.

Whitehall1212Whitehall1212about 6 years ago
Love and desire

This was a brilliantly written piece, yes Mandy took advantage of the situation but the father from entering the kitchen was more than willing to fulfill a fantasy of his. The mother was a cold hearted bitch and all the daughter did was replace her mom of which her father didn't mind at all, in fact he probably enjoyed that steamy shower session more than the past decade with his frigid wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really sick.

What's really sick is to read incest porn, especially daddy-daughter porn, then claim that the author has 'mental illness'. He knows that this is an incest story, even knows what kind of incest, but then reads it, feels guilty, and tries to put the guilt on the author. Might as well claim that the author of a murder mystery is advocating murder. I'm talking to you, Anonymous 11/07/17

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 6 years ago
Who is on first (?)

Who is on first (?) I have read your fine story several times and always enjoyed it, but

imagine my surprise when I came across your story word for word by Tom 231002 on

sexstories.com so who is the original writer ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Daddy

My dad started fooling around with me like this, and joined me in the shower. I had mixed feelings at an age where I was discovering and exploring my own sexuality, and wondered what it would feel like to have a guy be sexual with me. I was excited, aroused and scared at the same time. His was the first adult male's penis I'd ever seen and felt, as he rubbed it up against my hips and ass. I just remember how huge and thick it was, and the more he asked me to soap it down, the harder and more aroused he got. His soapy hands felt good playing with my nipples and pussy. After we shut off the shower, he asked me to suck his big cock, so I got on my knees and orally pleasured him. His penis was so large and penis head so big and wide that I could barely get past his head ridge. When he got ready to cum, he pulled his big cock out of my mouth, and jacked and pumped his thick veiny shaft and spurted his hot sperm-load all over my neck and tits. That was my first experience with a man's semen and cock sperm. He was so horny that he wanted to fuck me but I was so afraid he'd hurt me with his big penis, so the blow job was the alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic writting style. Very well written, entertaining and sexy. I really loved and enjoyed their relationship and interactions. Above all, I really appreaciate and want to thank for keeping this story free of ridiculously over played "Daddy talk", for not using the word Daddy on every single sentence, and for keeping the interaction loving and respectful without abuse.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Cute Story

Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daddy's cock

I attended a wedding out of town and my daddy went with me.

We had to stay overnight and in order to save money we shared a room in a motel that had two queen beds.

We went to the wedding and afterwards we went to the reception.

There was lots of celebrating and lots of food and alcohol available

Daddy was drinking way to much and he was intoxicated

I barley had two drinks when I got a headache and went to the room to lay down and take a nap

I removed my dress and laid down on my bed wearing just my bra and panties

I put the bedspread over me and closed my eyes and went to sleep

I was awakened when I heard the door opening and I opened my eyes and saw that daddy was coming from the reception.

He went into the bathroom and I heard him peeing.

I turned away from the bathroom and was facing the wall

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep

I heard the toilet flush and the next thing I remember was daddy sitting down on my bed

I thought he was getting undressed before he was going to go to bed

The bed was moving as he was getting undressed

Then instead of going to bed in the other bed he got in bed with me

He laid on his side and pushed himself against me. He put his arm over my shoulder and his hand rested on my left breast

I could smell alcohol on his breath and I hoped that he would just go to sleep

Instead he began to kneed my breast making my nipple get hard

I was wide awake now and wondering what he was doing?

I tried to move so his hand wouldn't be touching my breast but all I managed to do was make him reach down futher until he was touching my mound.

I froze when I felt him move his hand under my panties and onto the the slit of my vagina.

Daddy I whispered to him

Your in the wrong bed. Your in bed with your daughter

I heard him say

I know what bed I'm in and he pushed his finger on my slit and making my pussy betray me by getting wet

Daddy stop. Im your daughter. This isn't right for you to be touching me like this

But my protests fell on deaf ears.

He tugged my panties down and put his index finger on the entrance to my vagina then pushed it inside of me.

Then I felt his hsrd penis bumping me against my upper thigh

He moved away from me making me think that he must have realized what he was doing was wrong.

But he moved so that he could get on top of me and now I could feel his penis at the entrance to my vagina

NO DADDY I cried.

I felt him pressing his penis at the entrance to my vagina then he pushed it inside of me and I could feel it touching the back wall of my vagina where my cervix and uterus were.

Oh no daddy no I cried. I'm your daughter. Don't do this to me. Stop please please stop.

But he didn't

He just started fucking me pushing his cock as far as he could inside of me

He covered my mouth with his and kissed me muffling my protests Now I am eighteen and I'm only human

Having a cock fucking me I began to move my ass pushing my pussy at him

Then to my shame I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him further inside of me and whispered

Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girls cunt

I heard him grunt and that's when he ejaculated his potent seman inside of me coating my overies with his enormous amount of cum.

Oh my I thought to myself. He didn't use a condom. I'm not sure if I'm ovulating or not. A thousand things were going through my mind. Although I wasn't a virgin I had never had anyone cum in me before.

Daddy brought me back to reality when he said

I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. I knew that I was going to when we went to this wedding

But daddy I said

You came inside of me. You could have gotten me pregnant

And if I did it wouldn't be the end of the world would it?

You could have our baby and we can raise it together

Is that what you want daddy?

Do you want me to have a baby?

Yes he told me.

I couldn't believe that he had said yes to wanting me to have his baby

But I reasoned

He's already cum inside of me so what's the difference if he does it again?I reached down and found his semi hard penis and gave it a squeeze to let him know that I wasn't upset with him

Daddy's cock sprang into action and I moved it to my entrance to my vagina then he pushed it inside of me again and started fucking me.

In a matter of minutes I was exploding into a tremendous orgaisam that had been building deep inside of me

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him then whispered to him

Breed me daddy. Make a baby inside of me

Its been two years since that happened.

I've got a 14 month old baby girl and I'm pregnant again with daddy's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
they missed one thing

good story, really liked it. one thing missed that could turn into another chapter..... did they erase the messages off the moms phone? could make for an interesting evening.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 3 years ago
With all their fun, they forgot one thing

Mandy and her daddy had a great time. However if they didn't erase the messages on her father's and mother's phone, it could lead to a situation where no one wins. Erase them on both phones immediately so mother doesn't find out what is going on.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when little i would get in bed with mom and dad, always on moms side, one night she she told me to get in the middle of them, it was a month or so later i felt daddys cock pressing against my ass, i felt excited and reached behind me and felt it, OMG it was so hard and thick, a week later i got in their bed having removed my panties and rubbed daddys cock against my tight pussy, he slipped his hand between my legs and fingered my pussy for a few minutes then slipped his cock into me, it was so exciting but scary having mom there in the bed but she was asleep, this started years of daddy fucking me. mom never suspected anything was going on or if she did she never mentioned it. daddy fucked me before we went to church on my wedding day, he could be his own granddaughters daddy as we still fuck now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was disappointed that he didn't cum in her pussy. My father always did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need part 2 with daddy and daughter sharing the bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the ending? Seems that there should be more to it. Loved it so far.

Whome1578Whome1578about 1 year ago

Very well done 2 thumbs up they say be hoping for more. Maybe you will wife find out and get a threesome in one story and have a sharing wife also make for some kinky scenes and lot more things to do. Maybe even locate another daddy daughter and maybe swap some or a foursome well done enjoyed story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story. Made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love daughters fucking their daddy. Getting her pregnant is the next step, and maybe Mom can watch.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Again I wish I had produced a daughter and again I’m glad I did not. If I had, I would more than likely have attempted to have sex with her, and unlike erotic stories, it would probably have been disastrous. An aside-several people suggested the cell phone data be deleted-it was, at least by the daughter. As always with incest, especially father/daughter it keeps me at attention. If you desire, this story could be expanded inmany different directions.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician3 months ago

The wife is really stupid if she doesn’t realize within 48 hours that he’s getting it from another woman.

yooperyooper26 days ago

Great story. Sometimes, you just need to get down to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22141 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...