Cursed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen couldn't drop his obsession with Tony.

"I know Tony tracks our website. I could post these shots of Tiffany on our home page under our slogan, 'The Dollhouse where your darkest fantasies come true.' I can also include the high-quality video of Tiffany's performance that Tony's former cameraman sold me. I bet we'd get record crowds to see her perform."

Alberto said, "You forget one thing. We haven't decided to hire Tiffany yet. Can we get back to dealing with her issues?"

"Why? Is my big, dark, Sicilian nigger bastard getting impatient?"

"Damn it, Carmen, I've asked you not to call me that more than once."

"Well, it's true. Your Sicilian poppa bred your Afro-American momma without getting married. Just what do you want me to call you?"

"How about sticking with Alberto."

"Ok, Alberto, please tame the pretty whore."

I saw Alberto stand up, but I did know what he was going to do until I felt his big hand caressing my cold bare ass.

"Tiffany, let me remind you. If you want the job keep your hands on the floor. Any time you want me to stop, just stand up and walk out. I don't trust you, and I would be happy to see you leave. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand. You don't need to do this. I need the job too much to cause any..."

I shrieked as Alberto's hand slapped my ass hard. He struck my quivering ass cheeks again and again as I struggled to maintain my balance. I was blubbering by the time Carmen intervened.

"Alberto stop. What are you doing? You're leaving bright red handprints all over her pale ass. I need her in pristine condition for a unique customer."

The big guy's hand rested on my burning ass.

"Great, now you tell me. I'll have to find another way to break her in.

I heard Carmen rise from his chair as he said, "This could get interesting. I'm glad I decided to document Tiffany's interview to avoid any potential lawsuits."

I watched between my quivering legs as Carmen moved a video camera on a short tripod to the front of his desk. The red light came on as Alberto pushed his big black hand between my thighs and dragged his rough fingers through my slit.

Oh God, when did I get so wet?

I couldn't hold back my moan as his wet fingers found my clit and drove it around in circles. His fingers slid back to my slit and pulled more moisture up to my clit.

"Ah, ah, ah, uhhh. Oh, please, please."

I wanted to say 'please stop,' but I remembered Carmen's warning. I forced myself to take long, deep breathes. I was doing this for my poor daughter.

Alberto's fat middle finger found the entrance to my vagina, and he applied pressure.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, please, please. Oh, fuck."

His finger slid inside my wet hole up to the first knuckle. He thrust his finger in and out until it was buried deep. He twisted his rough finger around and dragged his fingernail over my G-spot. My fingers dug into the loose throw rug as I fought to keep my hands on the floor. I began yammering when his thumb pressed against my clit.

I had a moments relief when he removed his finger from my quivering channel. I screamed when he pressed two fingertips against the entrance to my vagina. My legs shook with the pressure on my sex. I shrieked when his fingers popped inside, and he drove them as deep as they would go. He sawed them in and out while his thumb mashed my clit.

"Oh, God. Oh, fucking hell. Please, please. You're ripping me up."

Alberto laughed. "Relax. The best part comes next. Of course, you're free to leave anytime you want. It wouldn't bother me at all."

Alberto stopped talking for a moment. The only sounds in the room were my sobbing, and the squelching sound Alberto's fingers made as they thrust hard into my wet pussy. I was leaking a stream of fluid down my quivering thighs.

Alberto said, "I think she's ready."

I expected to hear Alberto's zipper, but his next question tied my abdomen up into a knot.

"Carmen, can I borrow your paperweight? As I remember it's modeled after my dick anyway."

Carmen laughed. "Be my guest. Just make sure you wash it afterward."

I squealed as Alberto pressed the cold head of the statue against my wet slit. The glass penis had been sitting under the vent, and it was freezing cold. The bastard worked the icy figure up and down my wet flowering slit for a moment. I wanted to rise on my toes to escape his probing, but instead, I fought to keep my hands planted on the floor. I was sobbing by the time he positioned the head of the glass penis against the opening to my vagina. I remembered the tip was tapered, but the mushroom head flared out quickly just above the narrow top of the shaft. It would never fit inside me. If by some magic, Alberto managed to cram the fat head inside my abused pussy, the thick bulge in the middle would surely rip me apart.

"Oh God, Alberto, please, please, please... It's so cold, so cold and so fucking big."

The big dark Sicilian ignored my pleas. He rotated the statue until he was happy with the alignment. He held the statue against my tight opening and rapped the flat base with his other hand. I grunted from the impact, but nothing much happened. Alberto slapped harder, and I screamed as my body jerked. He continued hitting the base harder and harder as I shuddered under the incessant assault. I shrieked when the fat head popped into my stretched vagina. I grasped the carpet and screamed. I fought against my desire to stand up and flee from the pain.

"Oh, God. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, God, please. Oh, fuck it's killing me."

Alberto continued slamming his hand against the base until he'd driven three or four inches of the cold statue into my tight wet vagina. The fat bulge of the statue was just beginning to press against the opening to my vagina. I felt like I was about to give birth to a frozen baby. I was shaking and shuddering as I tried to push the cold statue from my womb.

Alberto began thrusting the first few inches of the glass penis in and out of my stretched vagina. I grunted as he drove it deeper and deeper with each thrust. My legs were shaking. My hands clawed at the throw rug that was held down by the weight of my body standing on it.

I struggled to protest without uttering the word Carmen hated. I complained without saying no. I don't think Alberto cared.

"Oh, God, please, please, please. It's so big. It's so fucking big. Oh God, fuck me, it's so cold."

Alberto kept pounding the glass penis into my tight pussy. My juices were running down my quivering legs. My body was covered in sweat despite the cold air blowing on me. My loose auburn locks hung to the floor dripping wet with tears and sweat. My thighs felt warm, almost as if a heat lamp was shining on them. I hadn't noticed when the room became brighter. I hadn't been paying attention to anything besides the statue pressing against my sex.

I know I would have collapsed if the big Sicilian wasn't holding me up with the glass penis in my vagina. He was driving the cold glass penis into me so hard, he had to wrap his massive arm around my folded body to prevent me tumbling over my hands. I screamed as the fat bulge of the cold glass penis was rammed inside the tight opening of my sopping wet vagina. The narrower bottom of the glass penis easily slid inside until the base pressed against my labia.

Alberto had inserted the statue upside down, and the cleft between the big cold glass balls cupped my protruding clit. It felt like someone had shoved a massive icicle into my vagina all the way up to my cervix. I flexed the muscles surrounding my vagina, but I couldn't expel the gigantic dildo.

My tormentor began slapping the base of the statue which drove the freezing glass balls against my clit. The cold hard mushroom tip jolted against my cervix with each sharp blow causing me to scream each time. He developed a pattern of slapping my left ass cheek, then my right before smacking the base of the statue. I was praying Carmen would object to his bodyguard's stinging assault on my ass, but I prayed in vain.

Alberto occasionally gave the statue a twist to rub the protruding veins across my G-spot. He always followed the twist with a series of long thrusts deep into my womb that produced a loud squelching sound. The thrusts forced more of my fluids to flow down my thighs. The room reeked of sex.

Just when I thought the agonizing violation with the freezing cold statue would go on forever, I realized the glass penis was slowly warming up, and the pain was turning to pleasure. I was horrified to feel my body responding to the unceasing stimulation. Every bump of the glass balls against my clit sent a jolt of electricity through my womb. I began grinding my ass against the invading statue. My body was betraying me. The last thing I wanted to do was to give the big black Sicilian the satisfaction of driving my body to orgasm. Unfortunately, my growing arousal was obvious.

"So, you like being fucked by my penis. Oh yeah, it really is a copy of my cock. Carmen loves my dick so much, I had the statue made for his birthday."

He slapped my ass checks harder as he talked. I groaned as he vigorously drove the massive dildo into my sloppy vagina.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, please. Ah, ah, ah, oh fucking, please."

Alberto laughed. "Please what, whore? Come on tell me. If you want me to fuck your cunt harder, you must beg for it. Come on, bitch, scream for it. Scream loud enough for everyone watching the video to hear you."

I screamed. No matter how much I wanted him to fuck me harder, I refused to beg him. I was horrified at his mention of a video. Now, I realized why the room was brighter, and my thighs felt warm. Carmen had turned on the studio lights in the corner of the room to enhance his video of my assault.

In the end, it didn't matter what I wanted. I began screaming as my pussy's first contraction squeezed against the hard statue. I rocked my hips back against the glass penis as Alberto started thrusting faster.

"Oh, God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Oh, oh, oh God, yes."

Albert kept driving the glass penis into me as he growled. "We know Frankie paid you for sex, and you happily took his money. Who knows how many others you fucked as Tony's filthy whore? Now, you belong to Carmen, and you'll fuck anyone he wants. Come on, my sweet little cunt, I want you to acknowledge you are now Carmen's whore. Come on say it."

My body was shaking as I ground my hips against the big glass dildo as Alberto rammed it into my eager vagina. Each thrust forced a shriek from my grimacing lips. My brain was on fire from the drugs and the brutal fucking. When I didn't reply, Alberto slapped my stinging ass cheeks harder than ever.

"Come on, cunt. Tell us you're Carmen's whore. Tell us you'll fuck anyone we tell you. Come on say it."

I was sobbing uncontrollably as Alberto rocked my body with hard slaps and powerful thrusts with the glass penis. I couldn't fight it any longer. I'd known all along what Carmen wanted from me.

I choked out the words Alberto wanted. "Oh, God yes, yes, I'm a whore. I'm Carmen's whore. I'll fuck anyone you want. Oh, God, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, oh, oh God, yes.

My body convulsed as an intense orgasm, racking my body. I kept screaming as Alberto let me collapse at his feet. I heard Carmen speaking to the camera.

"Come to the Dollhouse if you want to see the Ice Princess melt on stage tonight. Once she gets warmed up, we'll auction her off, and she'll fulfill the winning bidder's darkest fantasies. Even if you don't win, you can still watch our Hot Princess perform for the winner."

My body was shaking from my long ordeal. My mind was in turmoil with one horrible thought after another. Was Carmen streaming my assault as well as making a video for the Dollhouse website? Was my ordeal over? Had I passed Alberto's test, or would he fail me for moving my hands without permission?

Alberto screamed at me. "Get up bitch and assume the Dollhouse pose."

I forced myself up to my hands and knees. I grabbed the base of the statue and tried to pull it out. My arms shook, but I couldn't budge it more than a couple of inches. The monstrous penis slid back inside as soon as I stopped pulling. I began wailing when I realized it was stuck.

"Leave it in, cunt, while you take a bow for the camera."

He reached down and grabbed my bicep. He dragged me to my feet like I was a rag doll. I was drained of any resistance Alberto turned my body to face the camera on Carmen's desk. The dark Sicilian had one arm around my waist, pinning my ass to his crotch. He grabbed the base of the statue and began jerking on it while his boss laughed. Each tug was harder than the last. When the wet dildo slipped out of Alberto's hand, I fell back onto the floor and rolled over on my back.

"Damn Carmen, this bitch's cunt is tight. She's not going to be any use to anyone if I can't pull the God damn dildo out of her fucking pussy."

Alberto grabbed the base of the statue in two hands and yanked so hard he lifted my hips off the floor. My back was arched as he shook my body vigorously, trying to dislodge the embedded glass penis. I grabbed my labia and tried to pull my vagina open. The dark Sicilian kept shaking the statue harder and harder. I was terrified the base would break off, leaving most of the horrible glass penis buried inside me forever.

The hard shaking was driving me towards another orgasm. I was yammering as I came hard. My vagina convulsed and Alberto ripped the dildo out of my spasming vagina like he was pulling a loose tooth. I curled into the fetal position and screamed over and over until I realized the pain was gone and nothing was left except the aftermath of a soul-shattering orgasm. My body quivered as fluids that had been bottled up by the statue ran down my shaking thigh.

Carmen settled back in his chair and yelled 'cut' to Jose, who was operating a second camera mounted on a tripod in the corner of the room. I was shocked to see the cameraman from the Pink Pussycat. I hadn't heard him enter, but I should have known that Carmen would jump at the chance to hire one of Tony's more valuable employees.

Carmen said, "How soon can you have the video ready to be posted to our web site?"

Jose smiled, "I can have it up by lunchtime tomorrow."

I was horrified at the thought of a video of me being fucked by a glass penis and my responding with an intense orgasm being posted on the internet where anyone could copy and share it, but I was in no position to protest.

Carmen turned to Alberto and asked, "What's your decision? Are we going to hire this insatiable whore?"

The huge Sicilian pulled me up from the floor. He held my naked back pinned against his chest as he grabbed my jaw and turned my face to his. His eyes stared into mine as I blubbered from the aftereffects of his relentless assault. He twisted my head from side to side, searching for any hint of resistance. I could feel his deep-seated hatred of women in his painful grasp, and to my surprise, I felt his monstrous, swollen erection pressing against my ass. The bastard had enjoyed every minute of his assault.

"The fire is gone from her eyes. I can't feel the slightest hint of the hatred she showed before. You can count on her being a docile filly."

Carmen smiled as he pulled some papers from a desk drawer. "Nice work, Alberto."

The club owner handed me a hanky and laid several stapled pages in front of me. I wiped the tears and snot from my face and leaned over to read the document. Alberto kept his arm around my waist to keep me from collapsing. I helped support my exhausted body with a hand on either side of papers. My breasts hung down over the desk, and the back of Carmen's fat hands bumped my nipples as he pointed out the details.

It was a contract with my name typed in the blank space at the top. It seemed Carmen had intended to hire me all along and had been so sure his head of personnel would approve that he had prepared the contract in advance.

Carmen proceeded to describe the more subtle points of his beloved contract. If I signed, I would be an 'at will' subcontractor with no benefits. The agreement could be terminated at any time by either party for any reason whatsoever. Of course, there were significant penalties if I quit. I would be on call and required to report for work with an hour notice. My shifts would run for as long as my services were needed. He bragged about his generosity; he only took 20% of his workers tips.

"That asshole, Tony, took half of your gratuities because his finances were overextended. He spent too much money on remodeling to outshine me and ended up borrowing from the same loan shark you did. I don't care what Alberto thinks, I still bet the Greek whacked him."

Carmen continued going over the contract, paragraph by boring paragraph. I stopped paying attention after the first page. I was going to sign it even if some hidden clause stated that I would be branded on the ass with The Dollhouse logo. I didn't have a choice if I wanted to save my daughter.

When he handed me a pen, I wrote my name and dated it.

"When do I start?"

Carmen stood up and said, "You start right now. Alberto will help you with everything you need."