All Comments on 'Cynthia's Affair Ch. 03'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And shit keep going

Among THE HUGE AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT that fills this tale here's one which appears at the end of the story:" describing your problem to a happily married friend might well lead her to take the lead in commiserating with and consoling you sexually"?!NO SHIT?Why the hell would "a happily married woman" do that WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?!THAT'S JUST UTTERLY CRAP!NO WOMAN(good friend or not) WOULD DO THAT,unless maybe if she is a lesbian!And here's another PIECE OF SHIT:"most women are inherently bisexual, and good, close friends are just a very short step from a sexually intimate relationship"?!Seriously??Do you really expect that ANY PERSON WHO IS SANE OF MIND would believe such HUGE NONSENSES?!Well,I have news for you:NOBODY EVER BELIEVES SUCH INSANITIES!Just think a little,according to your IDIOCIES any women that are good and close friends are "very close" to have a sexual relationship between them?!THAT'S AN ABERRATION!You must really have A TOTALLY FUCKED-UP MIND to write something like that!In fact,PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING that you wrote in this tale is REALLY FUCKED-UP!Go and see some shrink and get some help,you FREAK!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Why read it if you dislike it so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How else can one opine if not by reading the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous