Dad is an Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad is an idiot, Mom. That would be the stupidest thing he could do, she can't hold a candle to you," I stated.

"Thanks, Garrett, you truly mean everything to me," she whispered huskily as she slowly continued to gently stroke my fully erect 8" man rod.

I pulled her forward to once again suck on one breast and then the other as she rocked back and forth on my twin bed. Both of her small pink nipples were as fully aroused as possible, standing tall and proud with her dollar sized darkened areoles puckering against her soft mounds of pearly white flesh. I licked around her stiffened nipples several more times before I eased away.

"My nipples are very sensitive, Garrett," she purred enticingly. "But they like the feeling of your lips, tongue and teeth on them."

When I looked up at her lovely face, her huge smile was very sexy, exciting and contagious. "You certainly have a beautiful big penis, Garrett," she whispered in her heavy southern drawl. "It's quite long and thick, Garrett. You're going to make some girl very happy with this. I just hope the girl that you pick will be good enough for my precious baby boy."

"I hope to be able to make someone very special happy too, Mom," I replied.

"Just be careful and use protection, Garrett. I don't want you to become a father before you are ready," she warned. "And remember, you only get one first time, so make sure its with the one girl that you want to spend a very long time with."

"I have someone very special in mind for my first time already, Mom," I stated. I didn't dare tell her that I had already been sexually active with my cheerleader girlfriends Brenda, Jen, and also Jen's Mom, Cindy.

"Is it Jen? She seems very nice to me, Garrett," my Mom said. "She reminds me a bit of me when I was a teenager, with such nice perky young breasts. I was a cheerleader in high school too. I'll bet you didn't know that did you, Garrett?"

"No, I didn't know you were a cheerleader, Mom, I've never seen any pictures of you when you were a teenager," I replied. "Dad met you in college, right? Were you a wild and crazy teenager, Mom? You know how cheerleaders are, at least nowadays, right?"

"Yes and that's partly why I'm afraid for you, Garrett," she stated. "I did things as a high school cheerleader, Garrett. I mean, I wasn't a total slut or anything like that. But I was sexually active with a couple of the jocks in high school and at college. You know what I mean, Garrett?"

"So you weren't a virgin when Dad met you?" I asked incredulously. "Does he know?"

"I never gave your Dad a full accounting of my years before we met, Garrett," she stated. "I figured he had already sowed some of his wild oats so what I had done earlier was my own little secret. I figured some things were better left alone. I hate to think of all the money I wasted on birth control when I really couldn't get pregnant anyhow."

I pulled her closer and she tilted her head submissively when she leaned forward to kiss me. It wasn't the usual motherly kiss. It was a much softer, sexier, and loving kiss than I had ever experienced with any of my previous girlfriends. I tried to kiss her back just as tenderly as she was kissing me when I felt her mouth open slightly. I slid my tongue into her mouth to dance across her tongue before she started to suck lightly on my tongue.

She abruptly pulled away and whispered, "Oh my God Garrett, what am I doing? This is so wrong!"

I responded by pulling her closer to kiss her fully on that perfect mouth once more. I slowly slid my hand up and down her bare back as I kissed her as tenderly as I knew how.

"Oh Garrett, we should stop, this is so wrong," she cooed as she pulled herself away from my kiss a second time. I guessed that she was having a difficult time in her head at what we were doing. Yet she had never stopped stroking my rigid 8" prick that was standing so proudly in her tiny right hand. She stared into my young face for a long moment before she lightly kissed my mouth once again.

I tried to return her kiss, but she pushed me backwards onto my bed and slid her lovely rounded butt off the side of my bed. She looked up at my face once more with a huge exciting smile that had me mesmerized. I watched as my beautiful blond Mom looked down at the stiff teenage penis that was filling her small right hand for a long moment.

"You certainly do have a beautiful penis, Garrett. It makes me want to kiss it, " she cooed. "I think you're even longer than your Dad when I first met him." A moment later, she moved down my bed and kissed my fully aroused cock head. I could feel her hot breath on the helmet of my rigid dick. After a couple of seconds, she lowered her mouth to slide down over my mushroom tip and fully engulf it. She looked up at me, as if for approval, as she lifted her mouth to let her tongue lick around my thick purple helmet several times before she slowly licked up and down my entire length. A moment later she began to stroke my stiff dick with her tiny right hand while her wet mouth slid up and down to devour half of my length. I loudly moaned out my approval while her blond head bobbed up and down on my rigid teenage pecker. She smeared her saliva all over my stiff shaft before she sucked like a Hoover vacuum with her hot mouth.

Her long blond hair tickled my abdomen and upper thighs before she brushed it back so that I could see her face. She kept looking up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes as her sexy mouth moved up and down my rigid shaft. I wasn't sure if she was looking for my approval or waiting to see if I would stop her.

"Do you like to suck Cock, Mom?" I asked as she flicked her hair back again while her head bobbed up and down.

"MMMMmmmm, MMMMMmmmm," she garbled past a mouthful of my teenage cock before she lifted. "I love the taste of your beautiful Cock, Garrett."

"Oh God, Mom," I moaned as her wet mouth slid up and down my length several more times. She gently cradled my sperm filled balls in her hand as she sucked vigorously at my rigid mushroom crown.

"I'm not going to last very long, Mom," I warned her as she took a little over a third of my 8" length in her mouth with the next dive. I reached down to squeeze, knead and then massage her soft hanging 36C breasts as she sucked on my stiff rod. I rolled her erect nipples between my thumb and index finger, to make her softly whimper past a mouthful of my rigid teenage cock.

She licked along the underside of my cock, before looking up to smile at me. She began to suck harder on my penis for the next few minutes, her cheeks hollowing as she applied her wet vacuuming suction. She stroked my rod with her tiny right hand to the gentle rhythm of her wet mouth's movement while her left hand cradled and massaged my heavy cum filled balls.

My gorgeous adoptive Mom Elizabeth had set the final destination on her sexual compass and was quickly moving forward to send me to my own personal paradise. I managed to hold back for a couple more minutes until I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum soon, Mom," I groaned as I slipped my hand into her long blond hair.

"Oh, FUCK, Mom," I moaned ecstatically. "Your sexy mouth is driving me crazy, Mom. I'm gonna Cum, MOM! I'm gonna Fucking CUM in your Mouth! Oh, fuck, Mom. I'm fucking Ccuummiinngg, MOM, oh God, I'm Fuuckking Cuummiinngg! Holy Shit, MOM!!" I tried to gently press her gorgeous blond head down on my rigid cock as I began to erupt like a violent volcano.

I felt her throat constrict as she gulped to swallow my first blast of teenage sperm into her wet mouth. A moment later, she lifted her head until only my barbed tip was in her mouth and vigorously stroked the full length of my teenage cock. She cradled my heavy balls with her other hand as another long thick rope of heavy cock cream spurted from my cock head, filling her mouth to overflowing. I could see my thick cum leaking out the corners of her mouth as she took my full load without hesitation. Again and again, my thick sticky seeds spewed out as she rapidly stroked my rigid pipe to shoot into her anxiously awaiting mouth before she swallowed.

"Oh God, MOM," I exclaimed, "That was fucking incredible."

She tilted her head back after I filled her small mouth one last time. I could see the gobs of cum leaking out the corner of her mouth before she tilted her face away from my softening cock. She opened her mouth to stick out her tongue, showing me that it was coated with a huge creamy load of my sperm. She let my thick gooey cum swish around her mouth like it was Scope mouthwash to cover every single one of her taste buds. She smiled and swallowed before she stuck her long pointy tongue out again to show me that my thick cum had disappeared down her throat. She dropped her blond head onto my softening prick to lick and suck away the remaining residue, noisily sucking a mixture of cum and her saliva into her mouth.

"I love the taste of your hot thick sperm filling my hungry mouth, Garrett," she stated in her thick southern accent.

I laughed loudly at my beautiful blond Mom. Here was a Sunday church-going regular who sang in the choir and I had never heard her swear for any reason before tonight. Yet here she was, acting the total tramp in my bedroom.

She squeezed my balls several times to expel every drop of cum and licked every drop of my residue off the tip of my prick before she moved up beside me on my bed.

"Let me lay with you tonight, Garrett," she sexily purred.

I moved over to ease her down on the twin bed beside me and kissed her passionately as she opened her mouth to me as our tongues explored each other's oral cavity. "Do you taste your semen in Mommy's mouth, Garrett?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, but I don't mind, knowing that I just deposited it in there," I replied. I kissed her deeply, running my tongue into her mouth and still tasting my residue on her tongue. "It was worth it, Mom, and now I want to taste your sweet nectar."

"Oh, Garrett," she cried out before I kissed her again.

I kissed her long and passionately as she lay in the middle of my bed. I moved to suck on her flattened out 36C breasts once more. I slid my hand across her tight flat abdomen and eased my fingers under the elastic of her white patterned French cut panties. A split second later, I felt her soft neatly trimmed blond fur. I knew her silky pubes would be just as blond as the hair on top of her head. I eased a little lower and rolled my fingers around the curvature of her hips to feel her puffy labia. As I slid my finger in between her soft folds, I could feel how wet she already was.

"Wow, you're really wet already, Mom," I whispered softly.

"Sucking on my man's cock always gets me aroused, Garrett," she purred huskily.

"Did you like sucking Dad's cock, Mom?" I inquired.

"Yes, baby, I used to but he hasn't shown any sexual interest in me whatsoever in over a year," she replied. "That's why I think he's having an affair with that big tit brunette bimbo Kathy, or at least he wants to."

"Dad is an idiot. That's so totally stupid, Mom, she can't compare to you," I said.

"Thanks, baby," she whispered while she opened her legs wider to let my fingers softly caress her wet crack. After a few seconds, I knelt in my bed and reached down to grab the waistband of her white French cut panties. The tiny triangular piece of fabric barely covered her neatly trimmed silky blond fur before it disappeared up the crack of her tight firm butt cheeks. She lifted her hips invitingly as I gently eased her panties down and then she raised her tiny feet so I could completely slip her panties off.

I eased her legs apart to gaze mesmerized as I stared at the lovely sight now revealed to me for the first time. I could see the obvious glistening wetness showing past the swollen pink lips hiding her sex. I knelt in front of her and gently parted her swollen lips. I could see the entrance to her pussy at the bottom of her crack and her clit standing up at the top.

I could smell her sweet heavenly aroma as I slowly and gently started to lick her sweet pussy while she moaned her approval. I tongued around the entrance to her vagina before I lapped across her aroused clit. She lifted her trim hips upwards, as I licked across her swollen clit several times, just to tease her.

"Oh God, Garrett, where did you learn to do that?" she cooed as I hungrily lapped at her blond pussy.

"Brenda would only suck my cock and then I'd suck on her small boobs. Jen taught me what a girl likes a guy to do for her down here and then she would suck my cock in return, Mom," I bragged. "But I've only ever wanted my first full sex to be with you, Mom."

She reached down to spread her wet and puffy pussy lips with her fingertips to give me full access to her wet slit and fully aroused clit. I lowered my face between her long slender thighs again without hesitation. She loudly moaned her approval as I began to please her orally.

She groaned, "Oh, Garrett, your tongue feels so nice on Mommy's clit. You're only the third man to ever lick me like this and I had to truly beg the first 2 guys to do it for me."

Her tight rounded ass came of the bed, grinding her blond haired pussy against my face as she held me firmly to her crotch with both hands in my curly brown hair. "Oh God, Garrett, you're gonna make me orgasm all over your young face. You make me so fucking horny, baby boy. Oh, Yes, Garrett, eat Mommy's until I cum!! Get me ready to take your big hard penis deep inside my tight little vagina!!"

I lifted and squeezed her tight rounded ass, while I continued to lick and suck at her blond furry mound. Her low moans intensified as she approached her first orgasm, while I reached up to grab and squeeze her soft flattened 36C tits. I furiously licked up and down her wet crack for the next five minutes as she bucked her trim hips against my face to show her approval. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm as I teased her clit.

"Mommy's going to cum all over your face, Garrett, if you keep doing what you're doing right now, baby boy," she sexily whispered.

I knew that she was right on the cusp of an orgasm so I concentrated on licking and sucking her swollen clit. It only took another 30 seconds before I sent her over the edge.

"OH GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GARRETT, I'm gonna cum on your tongue. I Love You eating my pussy, GARRETT!!" She arched her back and bucked her trim hips against my face as she cried out, "Oh God, Garrett, I'm cumming. Drink down my sweet love juice just like I swallowed yours, baby. Oh, OH, Yes...YES... YES, Oh GOD, GARRETT ... OH, YESSSSSSSSSS... Oh GARRETT," she stated.

I gave her a few minutes to regain her composure before I slid up along her body to plant a long passionate kiss on her mouth. I was already getting fully hardened again, my stiff fleshy 8" spear hanging long and low, ready to consummate the ultimate incestuous embrace with my adoptive blond haired Mom. I eased her legs apart, intently watching her angelic face to be sure that she was both ready and willing.

"If you say 'No' Mom, I will stop," I softly whispered, even though I hoped that she wouldn't.

"I'm not going to say 'No,' Garrett. I want you and need you as badly as I know you want me," she cried. "I've wasted the last year worrying and wondering about your Dad because he hasn't paid any attention to me or my sexual needs. He's too involved with that slut Kathy at work to take care of my needs. And now I realize that what I really needed and desired was just down the hall. All I had to do was walk down the hall, crawl into this bed with my handsome son, and to let you take away all my sexual frustration."

Her tiny hand slid down between our hips to press the thick helmet of my rigid shaft into its designated cocoon, her very wet and fully aroused pussy. She tenderly rubbed my thick mushroom cock tip against her wet labia several times. I rose to my knees and moved my little teenage butt closer and closer as I kissed her open mouth.

"Oh God, Garrett, I need you tonight," she cried out. She reached down once again along her hip between us and pressed my erect summer sausage into the perfect position to enter her very wet motherly love hole.

As soon as she placed my thick mushroom tip in the perfect spot, I gently thrust my hips forward. She sighed and then softly cried out as over half of my rigid 8" cock pushed into her sexually deprived pussy. I lay still on top of my lovely Mom for a few seconds before I backed up to thrust again.

At that moment, I wouldn't have traded my Mom for the most beautiful Movie star or Super-model on the planet. She looked so loving and caring lying there underneath me. I didn't think I'd ever seen her looking so happy either. I just knew I wanted to satisfy her and fill her every need.

"Oh God, Garrett, you feel so good inside me. You know what Mommy needs," she whispered. "I've only had sex with very few men, including your Dad. You are SO much longer, thicker and harder than he has been in years, especially since he gained so much weight. And you are obviously much more enthusiastic to lay me down than he has been in our nearly 17 years of marriage."

We kissed passionately as she held my chest tightly to hers. A few moments later, I thrust one more time as I sunk the remaining length inside her tight golden haired pussy.

"Oh God. That's it, Garrett, give Mommy what she really wants," she purred. We lay quietly kissing and petting for a minute as her petite body adjusted to my rigid teenage bone buried so deeply inside the soft fleshy folds of her warm and wet motherly vagina. I looked intently down at my Mom's lovely face until she asked me if something was wrong.

"I just noticed that you took the time to put make-up on when you finished crying, Mom. You look incredible." Her smiled beamed brightly as I gazed down at her light blue eye shadow and the neatly applied mascara on her long eyelashes. I looked at her light pink lipstick with the glossy topcoat she had spread over it.

"Your sweet pussy feels like a vat of soft warm butter surrounding my cock, Mom," I told her.

"Thanks, Baby, it's super creamy butter for you," she replied with her huge smile. I kissed her lovely mouth once again as I languished in the feeling of her warm, soft wetness surrounding my stiff cock. I slowly started to thrust my hips forward, driving my titanium like drill into the wet velvety softness of her tight pussy. She invitingly opened her legs a little bit wider and lifted her trim hips to match my thrusts.

Our mouths and arms were locked on each other as we began to move and find our rhythm. She mirrored my every movement with loving responsiveness. I slowly picked up the pace to fully bury my dick inside her warm cavern before withdrawing. Her response showed her growing desires and lust was beginning to match my own.

After a few minutes, she lifted her knees to create a cradle for me to rock back and forth in. I began to rut my prick in and out of her tightly clenched love hole mercilessly, driving my entire length to its full depth inside my gorgeous blond Mom before retreating until the edge of my tulip shaped cock tip nearly slipped out. Then I plunged back in full speed ahead, with my sperm laden balls slapping lightly against her perfect tight little upturned ass.

"Oh yes, baby, oh God that feels perfect, Garrett," she softly moaned. "I love the feeling of your big hard penis so deep inside me. Don't be gentle with me, Garrett. I need a good, long, hard fucking tonight, Garrett, until your Dad gets home from work in the morning," she stated matter-of-factly. "By the time he gets home, I'll be all showered and gone to work so I can enjoy the feeling of my vagina filled to the brim with your hot sticky semen."

I lifted my torso up on my arms to lean down and suck on her 36C breasts as her face showed that wide toothy signature smile. Her soft flattened breasts jiggled around on her chest as I fucked her hard and deep. The sight of her 36C breasts was a perfect picture, jostling and wobbling around on her chest as I fucked her relentlessly.