Dad is an Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to satisfy all your sexual needs tonight, Mom," I said enthusiastically.

"I can tell, Garrett," she replied. "But I also think your ultimate goal is that you want more than a little bit of Mommy to satisfy you too."

"Yes, I do, Mom, and I'm not ashamed to admit it," I stated. "I want my beautiful and sexy Mom to cum all over my hard cock so many times before I cum inside her."

"Well just keep doing what you're doing right now, Garrett, and you're almost guaranteed to get at least some of your wishes answered," she purred.

I could hear the almost obscene sound of her wet pussy sucking at my rigid cock as I continued to pummel her tight rounded bubble ass into my twin mattress. Her mouth hung open for ragged breaths as I drove my long thick cock into her pussy repeatedly. She didn't offer the slightest resistance to our incestuous bonding.

"Can you suck on my erect nipples and squeeze my soft breasts, Garrett?" she purred. I leaned down and she lifted her soft 36C breasts towards my mouth while I squeezed them. My intense hardcore fucking was still bouncing her petite body around on my twin bed.

"Tug on my nipples with your teeth, Garrett, because I'm quickly approaching an orgasm," she informed me. "Bite my breasts, but don't leave any teeth marks that your Dad can see," she added nastily.

I lifted her soft tits up by her nipples before I sucked as much of them into my mouth as I could to make her moan with pleasure. I continued to pound her tight little ass into my bed for the next 5 minutes as she moaned and cried out loudly.

She clawed at my back, digging her fingers into my flesh as she pulled my sculpted chest down tight to her heaving breasts. "Oh, fuck. I'm getting ready to have my first orgasm on your big beautiful cock, Garrett. Fuck me good, baby, make Mommy cum for you," she cried out shamelessly.

"Cum for me, Mom," I replied proudly. "Let yourself enjoy the one man who is intent on giving you all the sexual pleasure you can handle for the first time in a year."

"Oh God, Garrett, your hard cock feels SO good inside me," she cooed. "Oh my God. Oh God, Garrett. I'm almost there, Baby," she cried out blatantly. "Don't stop, Garrett. Please don't stop, Baby, I'm there baby. Oh God, Garrett, Oh God. I'm Cumming for you, Garrett. Yes...Yyeess...YYEESS...YYYEESS. I'm Fucking Cumming on your big cock and it feels incredible."

She planted her small heels into my bed and arched her back underneath me as an incredible explosive orgasm made her tiny body spasm and shudder. It felt like she was trying to push her erect nipples into the muscles of my chest, while clawing at my back. Then I felt her hot juices immerse my dick that was buried as deeply as possible inside her. I saw the look of wondrous satisfaction cross my Mom's lovely face as she enjoyed the second gut-wrenching orgasm of the evening with me. I stopped moving as we lay quietly for a few minutes while she slowly came down from the high of her long awaited sexual release.

"I LOVE YOU, MOM," I stated before I started driving her trim body into the bed again with my stiff dick. She flipped her slender legs around my strong back and locked her ankles together, resting them on my butt. I could feel her rolling her trim athletic hips upwards against my deep plunging cock. I squeezed her soft 36C breasts and kissed her mouth continuously. I rolled her face to kiss me and I could see that she now had an open mouthed smile on her face as I fucked her fiercely.

"Fuck me, Garrett, Fuck your Mommy the way you've wanted to for so long," she cried out loudly. "Nobody can hear us, Garrett, and no one knows what we're doing. Your Dad won't be home for hours, so you can enjoy his infertile bride for as long as you want to."

"That would be forever, Mom," I whispered. I was fucking her with a wildly primitive desire, pounding my long thick cock into my lovely Mom's wet pussy. She moaned and wailed and her lovely blond head was shaking from side to side. Her soft 36C breasts were jiggling and bouncing around, and her fingers were digging into my back. Sweat began to pour off our bodies, matting her long blond hair against her scalp as I continued to pound my stiff dick into her very wet pussy.

For the next 10 minutes, I lifted my body up to squeeze her soft tits and then suck on her erect nipples before I'd alternately slid my hands under her arms and small shoulders to lift her chest and squish her soft breasts against my sculpted teenage chest. Her moans increased in volume and frequency as I pushed her towards a third orgasm. She rolled her hips upwards to match my every thrust. It was very obvious that she had gotten well past any morally forbidden taboo about the incestuous relations she was having with me as our bodies moved in perfect rhythm.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again if you keep doing this to me, Garrett," she moaned.

"Good, Mom, that's what we both need," I replied. "You've gone too long without being loved until tonight, Mom. We both need it and desperately want it."

She lifted and ground her trim hips against my deep plunging cock, sometimes meeting my thrusts, and sometimes I would just drive her rounded little ass back down into my twin mattress.

Finally, she moaned loudly and gasped in unabashed pleasure. "Oh God... Oh God... Garrett, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GARRETT," she repeated over and over. "Oh God, Garrett, I'm fucking cumming again on your cock again," she cried out loudly. Once more, I slowed my thrusts long enough to let her enjoy her long awaited moments of unadulterated joy.

After resting for a couple minutes, I resumed fucking my lovely Mom. "Oh God, Garrett," she moaned as I pounded her wet love hole, while we moved in a perfect sexual rhythm. She pulled my face down to kiss me as she ground her crotch upwards against my deep drilling oil derrick.

She gasped and asked, "Am I your first, Garrett?" Is that why you picked Brenda and Jen, because they looked so much like me, Garrett?"

"I always wanted you to be my first lover and that is why I dated them, Mom" I partially lied. I couldn't tell her that I had fucked Brenda and Jen on many dates with each of them, and that I would close my eyes as I blasted a load of cum inside their cunts imagining that it was my Mom lying underneath me instead of them. I definitely couldn't tell my Mom that I had been fucking Jen's Mom, Cindy, after she had caught me having sex with Jen. "You feel incredible, Mom. My erect cock fits inside your warm, wet pussy so perfectly. It feels like wearing a warm wet velvety glove wrapped around my stiff cock."

"I want your first time to be spectacular, Garrett, even if it is with your own Mom," she purred. "I'm going to act like a cheap whore for my own son tonight, Garrett, and I want your first time to be the best sex that you'll ever experience."

"You are the most beautiful and sexy woman ever, Mom," I proudly cooed. "I will make love to Dad's gorgeously sexy Bride regularly. I'm planning to satisfy you sexually for years to come, Mom."

"Oh God, Garrett, FUCK ME," she cried out. "Fuck me until I satisfy your sexual needs like you have already pleased me this evening."

It didn't take much convincing to continue fucking my petite Mom without any guilt or pangs of conscience. She thrashed around on the twin bed underneath my little bouncing butt. My tight teenage butt thrust and lifted as it rose and fell between her slender open thighs. She was doing her share too, wiggling her ass around on my bed as she approached her fourth orgasm.

Within several minutes, she moaned that she was about to orgasm again underneath me. I pounded her relentlessly as she succumbed to her intense sexual arousal. She cried out loudly as she exploded to coat my cock with her hot juices once again.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, Garrett, I'm Fucking Cumming on your wonderfully incredible cock," she nearly screamed. I slowed my thrusting and lay quietly on top of her as she relaxed after another well-deserved orgasm.

My balls were starting to ache and I started fucking my Mom deeper and wilder than before. She knew I was ready to cum deep inside her barren pussy.

"Are you almost ready to cum inside me, Garrett?" she whispered. "Are you going to fill my vagina with your thick gooey sperm like you filled my mouth earlier?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm going to cum inside you," I cried out. "I'm going to fill your wet pussy with more cum than you thought was possible, Mom."

I rutted as deep inside her as I could with each thrust until I reached under her perfect ass to lift it off the bed while I held my hips tight against hers, my curly brown pubes mashed against her short blond carpet. "I'm Cumming, Mom, Oh God, Mom. I'm cumming inside your tight pussy. AArrgghh...Oh God Mom ...Aarrggh...FUCK," I cried out.

"Oh God, Garrett," she purred. "I can feel your big teenage cock gushing cupfuls of your semen deep inside my pussy. I've never felt a man shoot so much hot sperm into my soft flesh. It's a good thing I'm infertile, Garrett, because you just pumped enough sperm inside me to impregnate a half dozen of your little blond cheerleaders."

I kept moaning as I thrust and held my hips deep between her open legs at least a half dozen more times, each time driving my stiff gooey cream deeper into her most feminine depths. After what seemed like eternity, I finally lay and rested between her open thighs.

She lifted and ground her trim hips against me while I lay quietly on top of her petite body. I wondered if she was achieving her fifth orgasm from my eruption deep inside her wet pussy. "Oh God, Garrett, I felt your cock gushing so much cum deep inside me like your dad never did," she stated. "I just had another orgasm as your cock filled me full of your hot, virile sperm. This had to be the best orgasmic sex that I have ever experienced in my life, Garrett."

I rolled from lying between her legs, and stared down at her stretched out pink gash. I could see the creamy mixture of my sperm and her love cream oozing out of her pussy as well as hanging off my tulip shaped cock tip. It flowed like lava from a volcano, oozing forward from her open crater to roll down the crack of her soft rounded ass.

"Get me a warm washcloth, Garrett? I'm leaking your huge load of sperm pretty badly," she stated.

"Okay, Mom," I replied as I moved off her and towards the bathroom. I returned with a warm washcloth and watched as she cleaned up her leaking pussy and wiped her ass crack.

I laid a large folded bath towel on the bed and lay down beside her to view her perfectly proportioned body. "This bath towel will keep us both from lying in our wet spot," I stated. I lay on the towel on an angle across the bed so we weren't in the wet spot. My stiff teenage cock had shrunk, but it still lay up onto my tight abdomen like a fierce wand.

I caressed her petite body as she lay quietly beside me on the inside of the bed. She rolled half on top of me, her left leg straddling my thigh, as I gently rubbed her naked back. Occasionally, I reached down to feel her awesome little butt as she laid her head on my chest.

"You really like my perky little butt, don't you Garrett? I think it's my best feature," she whispered.

"It's not your best feature, Mom," I replied.

She stuck her lower lips out as if to pout while she asked me, "What do you think is my best feature, Garrett? Hopefully not my soft sagging breasts?"

"Your angelic face is my first choice with your big brown loving eyes as a close second," I stated. "Your perfect butt comes in a distant third."

"I Love You very much, Garrett Wilson," she purred contentedly. "I fell so totally in love with you the moment I first saw you at foster care."

"We brought you home and had a huge family party to celebrate getting you. You kept pawing at my perky little 34B breasts. As a matter of fact, you pawed at my sister's breasts and then most of the other women too as we passed you around the room. I knew right then that you would definitely be a breast man when you grew up."

"You seemed to enjoy touching my breasts as you grew up, though your Dad started to correct you when you turned 10-years-old. He told you it was inappropriate for you to touch me like that in public. At that time he still liked me and I think he was a bit jealous of you."

"We were driving back from my sister's place for the holidays and you touched and then actually cupped my breasts before you fell asleep against my chest. You drooled all over my perky breasts and had made them really quite wet with your slobbering, which made my nipples stand up like crazy. That got your Dad aroused and when we arrived home, he took you up and put you to bed."

"I was getting undressed in our bedroom when he came in and laid me down across our bed and spread my legs. As he eased inside me he whispered, "Our little boy is quite infatuated with your nice tits, babe. It's only a matter of time until he starts peeking into the shower to see you fully naked and then he'll want to fuck his gorgeous Mom."

"He's just a little insecure child from being put into foster care before we adopted him," I defended you as he continued to thrust into me.

"Insecure children still grow up to be extremely horny teenagers and he's not that far away from his early teens," he stated while picking up his pace. "He'll begin to imagine what it would be like to suck on your perky tits while he slips up between your long slender legs to slide his young dick into your golden honey pot." A moment later, he tensed and grunted, and filled me with his load of semen."

"I don't know why, but I told him to keep thrusting into me while I moaned and faked an orgasm underneath him. He rolled off me and 5 minutes later, he was snoring like crazy beside me while I lay there frustrated by both his words and his actions."

"I moved over to my side of the bed and thought about what he had said. I wondered if you would find me sexy or have any inappropriate thoughts about me when you got older. I licked my fingertips and caressed my erect nipples, teasing them, rubbing them and then lightly tugging at them. I imagined that my fingers were your teenage mouth on my perky breasts, sucking and pulling at my rigid nipples. I closed my eyes and slowly slid my other hand down across my flat tummy and through my blond pubes like I imagined you might want to do when you became a teenager. My fingers slid up and down my labia several times before I rubbed across my very sensitive clit. I lifted my slender hips up against my fingers as I imagined that it was you touching me so gently down there. I tugged at my nipples again as I plunged one and then a second finger inside my vagina. I found your Dad's load of semen and smeared it against my clit. I started gently sliding my fingers in and out of my wet vagina as I pretended that it was your stiff teenage penis slipping into my forbidden love hole. I softly whispered your name, Garrett, as I fingered my vagina to an incredible orgasm with your Dad totally unaware of what I was doing."

"Then there was our little incident last fall. You came home from school early and I didn't know that you were home. I took my shower when I got home from a stressful day at work and walked to the laundry room naked to get some clean panties from the dryer. I stopped because I had this weird feeling and looked up from kneeling in front of the dryer to see you standing in your bedroom doorway watching me. We both froze in place and stared at each other for maybe 15-20 seconds. I stood up totally naked in the hall and you were wearing just your shorts in your bedroom. I covered both my soft sagging breasts with my one arm and my crotch by holding my tiny pair of panties over my blond pubes."

"Neither one of us even tried to look away from the other during that time period, so I slowly lowered my arms to my side, fully revealing both my soft breasts and my golden crotch to your view. I watched your shorts begin to tent out from your obvious erection at seeing me fully naked in front of you."

"You walked out of your room towards me and slowly enveloped me in your arms to hug me. I hugged you back fiercely while desperately trying to drive my erect nipples deep into your muscular chest. I looked down to see that your obvious erection had peeked over the top of your shorts to display its thick purple mushroom tip. You ran your hands up and down my naked slender back for a minute before you reached lower to cup my tight little ass. You lifted my hips and pulled me tighter against the nearly fully exposed tip of your raging hard-on. I pressed my chest even harder to yours as we held on to each other. I felt your erect penis spurt a huge pearly gob of semen out of the tip and onto my lower abdomen just above my blond pubes."

"We continued to hug each other for a few more seconds before we kissed. I told you we couldn't go any further. You knew your Dad and I were going through some rough times because of his infatuation with Kathy, but I was still trying to be faithful to him."

"I know now that if you had slid down your shorts to totally expose your erection to me, I probably would have lifted my legs and wrapped them around your back before I slid my vagina down the length of your stiff penis."

"Instead, I pulled away from you and ran down to the master bedroom and closed my door tightly. I stuck my index finger in the semen you had just deposited on my lower abdomen and brought it to my mouth to taste you. I nastily smeared your hot juice up and down my labia and across my swollen clitoris several times. Then I took 3 fingers and scooped up all your thick gooey sperm that was oozing into my pubes and plunged it as deep inside my vagina as I could. I felt very nasty and somewhat perverted as I pushed your hot semen so deep inside my barren vagina."

"Now here we are, less than 6 months later, and both our fantasies have turned into reality with you sucking my breasts and giving me lots of wonderful orgasms tonight, while I totally enjoy taking a new lover inside me."

"I never thought your Dad and I would fall apart and that I would end up spreading my legs for you and inviting you inside me, Garrett, but I'm glad I did. You were wonderful with me tonight. I'm probably a terribly wicked and perverted Mother to even say this, but this was definitely the best sex I've ever had."

"I'm glad you came to my room too, Mom, you were awesome tonight," I replied.

Within minutes, she was sound asleep on top of me. I inhaled her sweet heavenly odor as I continued to rub her back, neck and shoulders while she lightly drooled on my chest. At some point, I fell asleep with her perfectly petite blond body held firmly in my arms.

I slowly awakened as I heard her alarm going off in her bedroom. My morning wood was perfectly buried between her tight little ass cheeks as we spooned in my bed. I lifted my head slightly to enjoy the sight of my gorgeous blond Mom lying in my bed. I softly caressed her slim back for a few minutes before I eased her onto her back to gently suck on her soft 36C tits again.

"You are SO Bad, Garrett," she groggily groaned as she slowly awakened.

"No, you're just that good, Mom," I replied. My cock twitched and lurched, already hardened as I sucked gently on her soft but perfect breasts.

"You getting ready for the second round, Garrett?" she asked as she saw my cock was growing and stiffening right before her eyes. She reached down to timidly touch and then softly stroke my rigid erection.

"The miracle of a horny teenager," I proudly gloated.

"I have to turn off the alarm, pee and wash it, but I'll be right back for my morning treat, Garrett," she softly whispered.

She returned to spit on my cock several times before she lowered her head to take the tip into her mouth. Slowly, she began to move her mouth up and down a small portion of my stiff cock. I could feel her coating my length with lots of saliva for over a minute as my cock grew even harder.