Dad is an Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Climb on top, Mom," I encouraged my trim and petite lover as I slid my ass toward the middle of the bed.

I watched intently as she gently stroked the entire length of my fully erect cock several more times, pulling and tugging at the tightened skin of my aroused cock. She was already breathing heavily from the forbidden excitement of her arousal as she swung her left leg over my hips. Her soft 36C tits hung like medium sized half filled water balloons as her long blond hair fell forward to obscure her face. She brushed her hair away to the right, while she rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy and moaned in a barely audible whisper. She whimpered softly as she lowered her mature pussy onto my stiff cock that was standing like a rocket at the launching pad.

She squatted over me as she worked her trim motherly hips, with my erect teenage cock slowly disappearing into her soft folds of feminine flesh. Her soft breasts swung back and forth as her slender hips slid up and down my rigid prick until she bottomed out with my dick buried as deeply inside her as possible.

My beautiful blond haired Mom moved her trim and petite hips around like a sexy professional stripper working on the pole. Only she was far prettier and sexier than any of the hot babes I had ever seen on the Internet, with a trim and petite body that any porn star would pay dearly for.

I lay still on the bed as her pussy devoured and then lifted up to reveal the full length of my erect cock. She wiggled her slim hips in tiny circles as she bounced up and down, taking several inches of my rigid cock inside before lifting her hips again. She leaned forward to crush her lovely breasts with her fully erect nipples against my young chest while she stuck her tongue out, allowing our mouths to kiss, dance and enjoy each other. Her hips began to rise and fall more methodically as she bounced up and down on my stiff teenage cock, taking more of my length inside with each movement.

"Now this is the way I like to be awakened, Garrett," she moaned softly as she continued to ride on top of my cock. Her soft breasts shook and jiggled as she rode my rigid erection. Her face was frozen in a loving smile as her soft tits swung around while riding my hard manhood. Soft moans emitted from her open mouth as she took my entire length inside her motherly pussy time after time.

She looked down directly at me, her huge smile showing the very sexual side of a mature woman who was thoroughly enjoying her first incestuous encounter with her own son.

I pulled her down on top of me to squish her breasts against my young chest. She slid her legs out so her hips settled down onto mine. She began to rock her hips back and forth, stroking my full length inside her with each movement of her trim hips.

We kissed passionately time after time, swapping spit and tongues with each other. She lifted her perfect torso off my chest, and I lowered my face to suck fervently at the hardened and fully aroused nipples topping her soft 36C breasts. She moaned softly as I sucked, teased, and then tugged at her erect pink nipples.

I slowly lifted my knees, which spread her lovely legs to straddle me young hips. I took each of her soft ass cheeks into my hands and started to pull her down on my rigid cock. I gently raised my hips as I pulled her down to bury myself even deeper inside her soft folds of feminine flesh.

"Oh sweet Jesus, Garrett" she cried out as we moved together in our forbidden and unholy union. "God, I LOVE your big Cock, Garrett," she continued in her sweet southern drawl. Her soft moaning increased in volume and intensity as we began to make love more earnestly.

I thrust my young hips upwards again and again, burying my full teenage 8" length inside her blond pussy time after time. Her increasingly vocal moans and cries showed her full approval to my youthful actions.

"Oh God, Garrett, your hard cock feels so good inside Mommy," she purred as our bodies moved together in perfect rhythm. "I'm gonna need lots of this big cock," she added with her l huge toothy smile never wavering as her expression changed from love to desire to lust and back again.

I alternated between pulling her chest down tightly against mine to crush her perfect tits against my chest and pushing her upwards so that I could feast on her lovely cantaloupes.

"Oh Garrett, you know what Mommy likes," she cooed. "My soft breasts are so sensitive to your touch, baby. And my horny little pussy is as wet as possible when I slide up and down your stiff teenage cock. Your Dad can run off with that fake tit bimbo Kathy if he wants to, Garrett, because I've found a brand new lover to keep me fully satisfied."

Her long blond hair fell down to cover both our faces as we kissed repeatedly while I continued to thrust my length in and out of her soft warm flesh.

"Oh Garrett, you're going to make your nasty Mom orgasm soon if you keep doing what you are doing," she cried out.

"I want to, Mom," I replied as I fucked her golden haired pussy fiercely. "I want to totally satisfy your sexual needs in every way possible." I continued to pull her rounded ass down towards me as I thrust my hips upwards over and over.

A couple minutes later, she started grinding her hips in tiny circles as she moaned loudly. "Oh Garrett, Mommy's going to cum for you. I'm going to Fucking Cum, Garrett. Oh God... Oh God, Garrett, I'm fucking cumming all over your hard cock."

She dropped like a rock to settle her chest onto mine. I could feel my stiff cock immersed in her hot sex juices as she let a flood of her sweet nectar flow down her love canal. She grabbed my head with both hands and began kissing me all over, faster than I could respond to her. She kissed my cheeks, my forehead, my nose and mouth covering me with a shower of tiny rapid pecks.

My right hand rested on her tight little bubble ass, holding her all the way down on my rigid pipe. I grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and pulled her mouth to mine. Before I could kiss her the way I intended, she lowered her mouth and plunged her tongue into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around hers, tasting her hot spit and then sucking lightly on her tongue. I felt extra wetness and saw tears rolling down her cheeks to land on my face as we French kissed.

I slid my right hand off her incredible ass and up her back to ease her long blond hair away from her face. I used both hands to gently wipe away her tears as I whispered, "It's okay, Mom."

"No, it's so much better than okay, Garrett," she whispered back. "This may have been the best lovemaking that I've ever experienced in my life, baby. You made me feel like a real natural woman, Garrett, so sexy and alive, even if I could never have babies."

"I'm so very lucky that you couldn't have babies, Mom, because then you would never had brought me into your life," I replied. " And then we would have never experienced the love and pleasure that we have together in the last few hours together, Mom."

"I LOVE YOU, GARRETT," she cried out loudly. "And not just for the incredible sex either, but for everything that you are and what you have brought into my life."

We kissed passionately once again as I held her body as tightly against mine as was possible. After a couple of minutes, my right hand wandered back down to her perfect little butt, as her erect nipples pressed a dent into my chest.

"Roll me onto my back and fuck me hard, Garrett, until you cum inside me," she cooed. "Then I'll need to get showered and ready for work."

I held her soft ass tightly against me with both hands and rolled us both over together. She nearly slipped off the front edge of my small twin bed before we slid back towards the middle. She lifted her hips slightly and I felt her drag the folded towel bath back underneath her butt.

"You're going to need to put both your sheets and this towel into the washer while I'm in the shower, Garrett, so a load of wash can be run before your Dad gets home. We wouldn't want him to find evidence of what we've been doing all night while he was at work, would we?" she cooed naughtily.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back, lightly resting her small feet on my tight butt. I promptly started to slip my rigid manhood in and out of her silky channel as she softly encouraged me.

"Fuck me, Baby, fuck mommy's wet little hole really good," she softly purred. "Fill me full of your sperm, Garrett, because I'm going to wear a maxi-pad in my underwear at work today. I want to feel your hot juices inside my saturated vagina all day long."

Her nasty statements were all it took to prompt me to fuck her with extra long, deep, cock-stroking thrusts. Within 5 minutes, I groaned as I felt the pressure building in my balls to the point of no return.

"I'm going to Cum inside you again, Mom," I moaned.

"Yes, baby, yes. Blast your huge creamy load deep inside my hungry vagina," she teased back.

A moment later, I thrust my cock as deep inside her as I could before I felt my cock tip swell and release it's precious load of thick gooey semen.

"I feel it, baby, I feel all your hot sperm gushing out deep inside me, Garrett," she whispered. "Keep pumping your young hips into me, Garrett, I want every drop of your sexy seeds milked out of your tight balls and into my sweet pussy."

I finally collapsed on top of my lovely Mom, as my cock leaked the last of its baby batter and then softened. I lay there quietly for a minute or two before she whispered, "I have to get ready for work, baby. Strip your sheets into the washer."

"I don't want to ever let you go, Mom," I replied.

"Do you have any plans for tonight, say about 11PM when your Dad goes to work?" she purred.

"I hope that we have a date," I softly whispered.

"Let's plan on it, Garrett," she cooed. "Now, I have to get in the shower."

I watched her tight little ass flex as she walked across my room to the hallway door. I ripped off my sheets as I heard her start the shower, and took them down the hall to the laundry room. I started a pot of coffee and fried an egg with some bacon and toast, putting it onto a plate and delivering it up to the bathroom as she stepped out of the shower.

"You are the most perfect son, Garrett," she purred as she toweled herself off from the shower. She quickly scooped the eggs and bacon onto the toast in a sandwich to take several bites. She walked into the master bedroom and came back with matching pink underwear and half-cup demi-bra. She slipped into her lacy undergarments before she went over to the vanity. She took a maxi-pad out of a box under the sink and I watched as she slid her panties down and placed the pad into the gusset of her underwear.

"I told you I wanted to feel your hot cum inside me all day long, Garrett," she stated as she pulled her pink lacy panties up. "I didn't wash down there, so that I can feel your creamy residue mixed with mine inside me all day until it all oozes out," she said with a wicked grin.

I walked over and hugged her tightly, before I let my hands slip down to her soft little butt.

"Can you last all day without me, Garrett?" she queried. "Don't waste any of your precious sperm masturbating today, baby, mommy is going to need it in her mouth and pussy tonight after your Dad goes to work."

We both laughed and she quickly slipped into her dress suit for work. I told her the coffee should be almost ready. "Thanks for fixing me breakfast, Garrett, and thanks for feeding me your stiff dick last night and this morning too," she said as her face beamed a huge smile my way.

We hugged one last time before she headed out the door to work and once again, I squeezed her soft butt.

She laughed and said, "You really like your Mom's soft boobs and butt, don't you Garrett?"

"I won't trade yours for a dozen of those fake busty Kathy's," I replied which made her wide smile beam even more brightly.

"See you soon, Baby," she stated as she slipped into the drivers seat of her little green Camry.

"Not soon enough, Mom," I replied. I waved as she drove out of the driveway and up the road towards work. I went back in the house, took a shower and ate breakfast before Dad wheeled into the driveway.

"What kind of mood was your mother in when she left for work?" Dad asked me.

"She seemed alright to me," I replied with a hidden smirk.

"She left here well fucked and pumped full of my teenage cum juice," I thought to myself.

"Maybe, I'll call her later," he stated.

"You better call her and apologize, Dad, if you don't want to spend the rest of your life in the doghouse," I bluntly stated. "Flowers would be a good idea too."

"You're probably right about that, Garrett," he replied. "What do you have planned for today?" he asked.

"I thought I'd clean up some of the sticks out of the yard from the winter winds," I said. "Maybe rake a little after that to get ready to start mowing."

"Good idea, I'll help," he volunteered. He lasted less than half an hour before he was huffing and puffing so hard I thought he was going to have a massive heart attack. I raked all around the house until almost lunchtime before I finished. I went in the house to pee and I could hear him snoring down the hall.

I was putting away the yard tools and checking the lawn mower when my cell phone rang. I looked to see that it was my Mom calling as I answered.

"Is your Dad home, Garrett?" she asked.

"Yes, he helped me rake the yard for a half hour before he went to bed," I replied. "Did he call you and apologize?"

"No, I haven't heard a word from him," she stated curtly.

"Dad is such an idiot," I muttered. "I even reminded him."

"Where are you right now, Garrett?" she asked.

"In the yard shed," I replied. "I was putting away the tools and thought I would check out the lawn mower. Why?"

"I'm sitting her in my car in the back parking lot at the hospital and I was thinking about you," she whispered softly.

"What were you thinking about, Mom?" I asked with a big smile.

"I was thinking how nicely you loved me last night and this morning," she said. I could hear her sexiness and happiness beaming to me over the phone. "I'm sitting in my warm little car here in the quiet back lot and thinking about my brand new lover," she continued. "I have my fingers down inside my pink lacy panties and I'm gently smearing the last remnants of your sperm in small circles around my very sensitive clit," she whispered sexily.

"Geez, Mom, you just told me not to masturbate today," I replied.

"I didn't say you couldn't masturbate, baby, I said don't waste your precious load," she purred. "I have plans for later tonight after your Dad goes to work if you're in the mood for a little fun with your middle aged Mom, Garrett."

"I'll clear my schedule for you," I stated.

"Good boy, Garrett, I'll make it worth your while," she giggled. "See you soon, baby, don't waste it before I get home."

My Mom acted like nothing unusual had happened when she arrived home from work. She barely spoke to Dad as she made supper while I showered. We all ate quietly together and she took a shower, while I did the dishes. He dressed for work and left at 10:30PM.

I was already in bed with my laptop when she walked into my room and removed her robe to reveal her total nakedness. I had a huge grin on my teenage face as she slid into bed beside me.

I kissed her repeatedly as my hands felt and then massaged her 36C breasts. Before long, my fingers crept lower and she opened her legs, allowing me to caress her sensitive clitoris, as well as finger her wet silky hole. She achieved an orgasm almost immediately while stroking my stiff teenage erection. She quickly slid down in my bed to suck on my rigid pecker. Her oral prowess made me shoot a load of sperm into her lovely mouth within minutes, which she greedily swallowed down to taste every drop, and then continued to gently suck me until I regained my erection.

She spread her long slender legs widely and I moved on top to mount her. She raised her knees up to give me better access to her blond pussy and then guided my rigid penis inside her slippery entrance. I immediately began pumping my trim young hips forward, making her squeal with lustful delight underneath me. She stroked my back, kissed my mouth, grabbed at my little butt and held me tightly to her as I provided her with a bond of love that she needed so desperately.

She lifted her soft 36C breasts up so that I could suck on her very sensitive nipples as I drove my erect teenage cock in and out of her wet vagina. She moaned loudly, telling me to fuck her harder and encouraging me, while I easily brought her body to the edge of another intense orgasm. She grabbed my little butt and pulled me deep inside her while she bucked her slender hips like a wild mare until she had her sexual release with her young stallion.

She could tell from the great smile on my face that I had felt the intensity of her much needed orgasm. She lay back, relaxed and drained as I continued to slide in and out of her soft feminine flesh. She was impressed with my stamina tonight, as I seemed unstoppable. She was more than happy to fully return all the pleasure that I was giving her in my bed. It erased some of the bad memories of recent days.

I continued to surprise her with my sexual ability to perform without losing my obvious interest in her petite body. All her soft moaning aroused me more, making me seem harder and bigger as I slipped in and out.

"Kiss me, Garrett, because you're going to make me cum again," she cried out as she reached yet another orgasm on my stiff penis. I kept driving my young hips into hers well after her orgasm.

"Tell me what you want tonight, Mom," I prodded.

"Baby, tonight you get to stay deep inside me and fill my very wet pussy with your sweet sperm the same way that you filled my mouth earlier," she purred.

I thrust forward several more times before I reached down to grab and pull upward at her tight little bubble butt. I felt the tip of my penis swell up for a second before a thick stream of my sperm gushed out. She must have felt my loving warm fluids coat the inside of her wet vagina, as my gooey cream filled every folds of her soft flesh. I pumped my hips to hers a couple more times, each time adding millions of my sperm into her barren vagina. Finally, I lay down on top of her, as exhausted from my sexual exertion as she was.

She covered my face and my mouth with lots of her soft kisses as I lay softly in the cradle of her arms and legs. She kept lightly kissing me even as I slowly fell asleep in her arms, my softened cock still firmly imbedded inside her tight wet pussy.

I fucked my lovely adoptive Mom every night of that first week while my Dad was at work. She moaned, cried out and screamed as I pushed her slender blond body over the edge to multiple orgasms each time we crawled into bed together. The next week I fucked her 4 out of the 5 days while he was working, until her period started.

"I don't know why I still have a period when I can't get pregnant," she complained as we cuddled in my bed. "But I can still suck my lover off," she added as she moved lower to devour my rigid prick.

I couldn't hold off long before I blasted a load down her throat as she swallowed every drop.

By the end of the second week she informed Dad that she wanted a divorce. He didn't protest at all, moving his few things out of the house over the weekend with my help and some of the guys from work.

We learned a couple days later that he had moved in with busty Kathy from work. That prompted her to have all the locks changed in the house and the garage door openers reprogrammed during the next week.

She invited me to move into the master bedroom to spend my nights in her bed. We didn't start out sleeping very much, having sex nearly every night of the week, and sometimes several times a night, but we both slept soundly after our nightly sexual interludes. I couldn't get enough of her incredible trim petite blond body and she seemed to be obsessed with my always stiff 8" teenage cock, with her sucking and riding me every chance we have.