Daddy, Take Me Ch. 26

Story Info
The Stewardess and, at last, Daddy takes me, again!
8.3k words
4.8
4.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

I awoke scunnered, as Maisie would say. I stretched, my body, sore from last night, and looked at her clock. Eight a.m.! Hmmm. I pushed Maisie's unkempt hair from her face, as she was still sleeping so soundly. I know it would probably look creepy, but I lay there looking at her sleep; peaceful, content and probably as sore as I was!

I kept staring as her eyelids flickered. She half-opened with a tired, "What?"

"'Nuthin," I whispered. "Just lookin'" I giggled. She pulled the duvet over her head, so I crawled under, finding her musty mouth easily. "Mornin', darling. You stay here. I can sort your dad out, 'kay?" I told her.

"No, leannan...I'll do it, okay. Don't want to shock the old bugger, do we?" she chuckled.

She half-heartedly pulled herself from the warm bed, grabbed her robe and headed out to fulfil her daughterly duties. I finally grabbed my robe and headed to the kitchen. When they finally appeared, Ewan was interested in what we got up to last night.

"Just a small party, da. We were home early...weren't we Chloe?" she said, her eyes boring into mine.

"Not too late, nah. Did you miss us?" I asked, facetiously.

He only smirked.

After getting him sorted, Maisie and I had a shower, a time to connect and talk about the previous evening. Neither of us knew how to approach this. It's not as if I could ask if she had a wonderful evening. I knew she did! But, did I want to hear all the juicy details? Yes and no, I guess.

We fell into our usual routine; preening, primping and drying each other. I leaned over, looking for the tell-tale marks Jo had bequeathed upon her. I ran my fingertip over each spot, gently rubbing them.

"Soooo," I chuckled, as I brushed her hair. "Tell me...everything?" I sighed.

"Hmmm. So, do you really want to know, leannan? I mean, I know we said we would tell each other everything but are you really okay with hearing this?" she asked, unsure if I could handle the words.

"Maisie, I know this could be shaky ground, all right...but yeah, I'd love to hear what happened after I left. I mean, I was there...for the most part. Tell you what, no real details, just...a bit, though?" I giggled.

"God, Chloe. You've certainly turned into a little voyeur, hmm? Just this once, okay? I don't want our little antics to be some sort of vicarious thrill for us when we are together. I mean, I don't want to need to rely on them, ya know? I mean, sure, I'll love to hear about your encounters, whenever they do happen, but this'll be a thin wedge if we're not careful, hmm?" she explained. "If you need to know, that's different, though. The last thing I want is for you to be jealous, right? If that ever begins to happen, you just say...and we stop. I won't sacrifice us for a fling, Chloe. Under==stand? I can always go on Amazon and order my own...daddy," she laughed.

"I get what you're saying, darling. I don't see this as dangerous for us. I mean, if you fall in love with Jo, well, then we weren't meant to be, hmm? Sure, you'll break my bloody heart and I'll poke your eyes out, but I'd rather it happen now, than later. You said this was a time for us to explore, right? To see if we really wanted to be one another. Well, the first test is with you, my love. I think we'll be all right. Plus, I've already learned something I want to try!" I giggled.

"And you're not going to tell me, are you," she smirked.

"Not a chance, sweetie!" I laughed.

I laid her brush down and hopped up on the bed. So, for the next twenty minutes, Maisie filled me in on what I had missed. I must admit that her words certainly stirred me. I spread my legs and she sat between them, pressing her body to mine, with me still half-brushing her hair, although it had dried a long time ago. Maisie sniggered, as I squirmed around on the bed, my bath towel still firmly around my fresh body.

"Did you use our...daddy-cock?" I asked, somehow scared to say the word.

"I...we did, darling. I...fucked her. Is that what you want to hear, hmm?" she breathed, her back pushing onto me, her hands gently brushing my thighs.

"Yessss, ohhhh...fuck, Maisie. That's...so..." I moaned, my hands kneading her breasts now.

"And then...Jo fucked me. God, leannan, you know I don't usually care for the more, uh, intrusive penetration, but it just felt...so right," she groaned, her fingers wrapped in mine. "God...I knew this would happen," she whined, and clambered off the bed, running to her purse.

I called her back, but she turned her head and smirked at me. She pulled out our Feeldoe, holding it lewdly, and threateningly.

"Here ya go," she smiled. "It hasn't been cleaned yet, leanabh-nighean. Jo thought you might like it," she teased, throwing me our cock. "Lick it, darling. Then...fuck me," she mewled.

What, I thought. You want me to...

Maisie crawled up next to me, her hand stealthily on my thigh, as she watched me tongue the long, hard pole. She lay back on her pillow, throwing open her robe and running her fingers around her labia. I teased my Maisie by trying to deepthroat our shaft, my exaggerated moans adding to the somewhat-erotic scent in the room. I felt like the ingenue, not quite used to sucking a fake cock. Now, if my daddy was here, well...I was desperately trying to discern whom it tasted of, so turned it around, forcing the smaller end into my mouth. Maisie was astounded, my mouth bulging with this phallus. I closed my eyes, tasting the dried sap on the piece.

"Ohhh, fuck...Chloe. That...is...so...hot," she groaned, her fingers inside her, uh, vagine now. I liked that word that Jo had spluttered out. "Please, leannan...fuck me. Quick!" she whimpered.

I ran the now-wet shaft over my face, Maisie's breath short and raspy by now. I teasingly opened my robe, my pert, small mounds heaving, as I ran the tip over each nipple.

"Ohhhh, Chloe. You look...so....beautiful," she grumbled. "Just...just," she said, afraid of begging me.

I ran the shorter end through my labia, already slick with my secretions.

"Watch me, baby. Watch me take this," I taunted, as I slapped her hand, and told her to stop touching herself.

I ran it up and down, to and fro, and the bulbous head slid easily into me. I groaned and pushed the hard, silicone shaft in, then lewdly stroked the remaining long shaft, still getting used to this end in me.

"Does my...baby need...this?" I teased, stroking the faux cock, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Don't, Chloe. Please...just," she sighed, her hands squeezing her breasts.

I sat up and moved between her spread legs, holding the faux penis in my hands.

"You're my leanabh-nighean now, aren't you?" I teased, placing the thick head at her entrance. I gathered a mouthful of saliva in my mouth, and slowly let it drip down upon her puffy pussy. I held the silicone firmly, just like she would do to me, running it up and down her now-dampened core.

"Yes, Chloe...God...yessss," she groaned. "I'll be your...leanabh-nighean," and I slid myself inside her. My fingers petted her labia, feeling her muscles contract around the shaft. I pushed another sweet inch into her, her back arching at the piercing cock. I grabbed the remote and turned it on, the buzzing hitting us immediately. My Maisie was ready, her tight little valley ready for me, and I slid all the way in, our mons kissing the other. I slowly slid in and out, gathering a bit more of her runny juices with every push. I adjusted myself, leaning over her, and thrust in, Maisie moaning a long, salacious, "Uuuuugh."

God, I could learn to love that sound, I thought.

I laid inside her, just as my daddy used to, my hands touching her so tenderly, I thought I'd break. My hips made those slow, imperceptible thrusts, Maisie quivering under me.

"You're—aaaah—my—ooooh—baby—aaaah—girl—ooooh—aren't—uuuuugh—you?" I whined, her hips meeting mine with every delicious prod.

Maisie could only answer with a series of the deepest, earthiest grunts I had ever heard. As Jo did for me last night, I pinned her arms down, my hips moving to and fro over her, as I held her. The little spasms growing in my toes began their slow trail up my body; my rhythmic groaning was almost silent for fear of being heard by her father.

This is the first time she had 'allowed' me to take her, to take her the way I loved being taken.

"C'mon, leannan," I teased, using her term of endearment. "Cum on my...cock," I smirked. Gosh, it felt so good to be the subduer and say those rude words.

I let go of Maisie's arms, knowing as I did, that the release would set her off even more. She maliciously grabbed my tits, mauling and pulling my nipples. I fucked her harder, our mons slapping together, as I played her the way she had played me.

"Harder...chérie...just...har—" I yelped, the constant hum of the vibrator thrumming on my clitty.

"I'm...I'm...soooo," she shrieked, her hips taking mine. She lifted herself up, our phallus impaling us both, and she gushed, her orgasm searing through her. Her moans were too loud, so I clasped my hand over her lips, the mumbles causing my body to jerk, and I orgasmed with her. I felt the sting as Maisie bit my hand, her free hand still twisting my nipples, abusing them the way I had often lovingly abused hers.

I felt this, well, control over her, that I was able to take her, watch her climax under me. Our dynamic had just changed; whether it was good or bad, only time would tell.

I slowed my hips, the movements more gentle now, as I sloshed our cock in and out of her satisfied pussy. She pulled my head down, and our wet lips touched in probably the most romantic kiss we ever shared.

"You like being my baby-girl, don't you, sweetie?" I smiled.

"Damn you, Chloe, but...yes, God it was so...so different. But you're still mine, too!" she chuckled.

"Always, my love,' and I gently kissed her nose, our shaft slowly leaving her womanhood. She let out a subtle, "Noooo," and I could only smile.

"We...we have to take da out for his walk! Fuck, fuck, fuck! God, Chloe!" she frenetically shrieked. "Fuck!"

"C'mere," I smiled, and slid the phallus from my, uh, vagine, and held it up to her. "Two more minutes won't matter, hmm?" I smirked. She looked at me scornfully, but ran and jumped on the bed. I held my end up to her, smiled, and said only, "Open darling," and she did, whilst I took the end that had impaled her so well and licked the hard cock. Maisie was lost in her own little bliss, licking my sap and secretions from the end that had been firmly embedded inside me.

"You're—lick—fucking—lick—terrible—lick— Chloe" she faux admonished me.

The room, and us, smelled of sex, but the musty scent was somehow comforting. We rushed into the shower, both of us giggling, but Maisie was in a tizz, knowing her dad was probably waiting...and hopefully hadn't heard our frantic coupling.

We quickly dressed and tried to keep a straight face as we went to find Ewan. Bless his heart, as he said nothing about our impromptu absence. We headed out for a walk, neither Maisie nor I, quite ourselves. We still had those delicious endorphins surging through our bodies, and we missed the after-sex closeness that was always essential. Her dad could have made it as far as Jo's shop easily, but Maisie took a different route today. I smirked, and she stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed, Ewan, looking at me curiously. I blamed it on his daughter, which he believed!

When we finally returned, it was time for me to pack the few things I had and head home. I changed into my travel clothes but somehow forgot to put my bra back on. Oops! I hugged Ewan, saying I would see him in two weeks. I had a date with my sisters looming. On the way to the airport, we tried to talk about the evening, knowing we both had questions that probably needed addressing.

"So," I asked. "Was it everything you hoped for, mon amour?" I asked, uncertain about the answer I was looking for, my hand gently on her thigh.

"Well, leannan, it was certainly different, but yeah, I think it worked well...for all of us. I can see you picked up a few things already!" she laughed. "I...somehow feel closer to you, Chloe. I know that sounds strange, but just having you there, sharing it with you made it, well, special. She'll never take your place, hen. You do know that, hmm? If you have any doubts...any, then the intimacy stops, all right? You, us is all that's really important, okay?" she sighed, and I believed her. "Now, you? Any doubts or...?"

"I...I really enjoyed it, The dynamic was amazing, nothing like I thought it would turn out. I guess, because of my parents, I'm able to grasp the whole concept better. She's a bloody gorgeous woman, Maisie. God, she's so...fucking sexy, isn't she?" I giggled. "I didn't stay the voyeur for long, did I?" I laughed.

"You were, well, insatiable, darling. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" she cackled. "So...should I continue to, uhm, see her? All you need to say is 'no' and it'll stop. I won't ask, or need any reasons, okay? This needs to be decided by...us," all right?" she asked.

"Truthfully? Yeah. You should. I can see how attracted you are to each other, but more than that, I think she'll be a good friend. You need that up here, darling, so yeah, see her, okay?" I encouraged.

"She likes you, leannan. She said as much after you left. She also said she would definitely be up to getting together again. But, if I'm honest here, I'd miss just the two of us, hmm? If you want, of course, we can work into that but...God, I'm sounding like you now!" she laughed.

"Maisie...I see this as an important step for us. I mean, we're both going to change, hmm? I can feel a small shift already. Not bad, 'kay, but I can feel our love growing with this. I...I loved fucking you, Maisie. I loved having you under me, taking you, and pleasing you. I...I have never felt that before to such an extent. Don't get me wrong, I simply adore being your little sub, but I kinda like the domineering part, too. Are you okay with that?" I asked, honestly.

"Surprisingly, I...I loved being under you. Not always, okay...but it was different and tapped into something new for me," she stuttered. "Let's just continue to talk and be honest as we go on, okay? That's the only way this will work. Damn! We're here," she sighed.

We parked up, and I grabbed my bag. We walked, arm-in-arm through the terminal Maisie walked me to the departure lounge where we grabbed a tea, and then finally to security.

"I'll miss you, leannan. Believe me when I say that. I think my dad will, too!" she laughed. "Thanks for all your help. You do make it easier, Chloe, okay? Now...go see your hostess, okay? Call me when you get home, and we'll chat later," she said, her eyes reddening now. We wrapped our arms around each other, and deeply kissed, not caring that we were in a very public place. We were in love with each other, so...

I was in my seat in no time...waiting. I could almost feel Victoria's presence and her perfume. Not overpowering, of course, but sweet and subtle. She stopped at my seat, her smile so enlivening. I looked up at her, my eyes taking in her full figure. I saw the little sexy, smirk on her face, as my eyes finally met hers.

"Good afternoon, Ms Madden. It's so good to see you again. Thank you for choosing BA," she said, then whispered, "How was your weekend, Chloe? I hope you caught up with your...girlfriend," she asked, teasing me. "You two certainly are a pair, hmm?" she smiled. God, I wanted her. Even after the rampant night, I had just had, I wanted this statuesque creature.

I looked around, and everyone was on board and seated. My hand unconsciously and stealthily laid on her tight, skirted thigh.

"I'd love to tell you all about it, Victoria...if you would like to know, that is," I teased right back. I squeezed her thigh, as she looked around and behind her. Her hands went to my head, softly stroking, then grasping my hair, a little tug assuring me of her intentions.

"I'd love to know, Chloe. Perhaps, after we take off, you can tell me?" she smiled. "I'm sure we can find a few moments to...be alone," she smiled. "Ohh, I have something for you," she muttered, dropping a light-blue material in my lap. I quickly grabbed it, balling them up in my hand. They were her panties. Fuck! I stifled a long moan, as she turned and walked down the aisle.

We took off, and she brought me a G&T, gratis, of course, her hand stealthily on my shoulder. I looked up at her again, her eyes delving down my open blouse, my little tits in view. For her.

"Do you see something you like...Victoria?" I chuckled.

"You're going to get me fired, Chloe," she laughed. "But I think it'll be worth it," she smiled, squeezing my shoulder again.

It must have been thirty minutes into the flight when she came down the aisle and caught my eye, Her head was nodding for me to follow. As unobtrusively as possible, I followed her down the walkway. She pushed open a lavatory door, motioning me to step in. She quickly followed me and locked the door. I leaned back, both hands on the counter, my breasts, as they were, thrusting out. Victoria took the two steps to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in. As her lips touched mine, I whimpered like a baby. She tasted, and felt, like nothing I had ever felt before. Her hands went through my hair, as mine gasped at her bum, holding and squeezing her. She had me, simple as.

We pulled apart and stared at each other.

"My...my God, Chloe. You're so..." and she kissed me again. I felt so helpless, but regained a modicum of reliance, and tugged her hair. Her equally subtle moan made me spasm.

"You have no idea how much I want you, Chloe. When can we have...dinner? I...I want to devour you, Chloe. I want...you. You understand, hmm?" she smiled.

"And I can't wait to kneel in front of you, Victoria. Here. Feel me," I said, unbuttoning my linen trousers.

Her hand swiftly crept in, her fingers finding my wet panties and wetter labia.

"Touch me, Victoria. I want to cum in your hand, darling," I groaned, my legs to-ing and fro-ing.

I brought one hand to her starched, white blouse, carefully fondling her, my fingers pinching her hard nipples, cautious not to crease her blouse. When she groaned, my pussy gushed into her hand. I could hear Victoria's fingers sloshing through my muff, her thumb grazing my clit, as we kissed, our tongues almost duelling for control.

"That's it, Chloe. Feel my fingers inside you. God, I can't wait to go down on you. That's it. Cum, baby. Cum for Victoria," she whined, as her lips sucked my neck. The harder I pulled her covered tits, the more she played with my vagine. I knew we had to be quick, but I needed her to feel my orgasm. We madly kissed, her fingers never faltering, 'til I spurted, my climax taking me. She covered my erotic moans with her mouth, her finger caressing my clitty. My breath came in short, sharp gasps, as I continued to gush into her well-manicured hand.

I opened my drowsy eyes and fell in love with her precious smile. I continued to hump my pelvis on her hand, 'til she slowly pulled it out. I held her hand, my juices clinging to them. I lifted her hand and, as seductively as I could muster, licked her fingers. Victoria only smiled. I pushed her hand to her open mouth, and she greedily sucked the rest of my sap.

I grabbed her head and pulled her down to my lips.

"Do you have any idea how much I...want you?" I gasped.

"No more than I want you, Chloe," she whispered, her fingers around my neck, then gently holding my cheek. We kissed once more, then turned to gather ourselves together, both of us giggling at the charade. She kissed me once more, turned and unlocked the door. I slapped her butt, and she jumped a bit. Victoria turned her head and smiled.