Daddy, Take Me Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum's tongue was buried sensuously in my mouth, mom petting my bum, and daddy fucking me with his tongue. My body felt so alive, so light and full of that special sparkle. I rode my daddy's tongue, my slushy pussy moulded onto his rugged face. I could hear his lewd sucking and slurping, his tongue lustfully flicking and sucking my hard, exposed clitty. Mom's fingers pressed into my bum, and my head filled with all these competing erotic thoughts. Daddy's hands were roughly caressing my little tits, pulling and pinching my nubs. Just the image of his large hand completely engulfing my breast, set me off. I pulled away from mum's mouth, leaning my head on the wooden headboard, closed my eyes, and I came, gushing into my father's mouth. I felt his two sharp stinging hands on my arse, smacking me, as I emptied myself on him. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, moan, or just cry out my pleasure.

His hands moved under my arms, his thumbs on my nipples, pulling me down even firmer on his delicious mouth, his tongue giving me no relief, just that silent, creeping tingling, as my pussy spasmed. I could feel my mum's kisses on my shoulder, my mom softly swaddling my bum. And still, I fucked my daddy's mouth, my body nearly exhausted from the intoxicating orgasm he was giving me.

I wrapped my hands behind his head, pulled him even tighter to my muff, and collapsed, my moms, giggling in the background. I sat still, my body suffocating daddy, as I tried to catch my breath. Mum pulled me to her, my pussy slipping from daddy's warm mouth. I gave way and lay on her. I looked over and daddy was wiping his mouth, chuckling to himself. I felt him shuffle behind me, and he forcefully grasped my hips, pulling me down on my tummy. My head was on mum's stomach, as daddy swatted my bum, his firm voice telling me to kneel. I looked behind and saw his eyes; hungry and lustful. I did what any good daughter would do. I knelt up, arching my back, as he pulled me to him. I felt his hard, rampant cock slide through my labia.

Ohh, fuck, I thought. I'm in trouble now!

I shivered to feel his inflated cock splitting my lips. Rarely did daddy take me from behind. I think he thought it was a bit too, well, carnal, to be taking his daughter so roughly that way. But I loved it, loved to be taken, to be fucked this way.

I revelled in the difference between his touch to Maisie's or Jo's, his strong, solid hands holding and manipulating me. You fucking slut, Chloe, I thought, and gave myself to him.

His hands pressed into my butt, then grasped my hips, and thrust himself deep inside me.

I moaned a long, frenzied "Fuuuuc—" and he took me. He planted himself inside me and held his cock there. My groans of, 'aaaaaaah,' betrayed my real emotions. I lifted my ass up, showing, rather than telling, my daddy to fuck me. He pulled out, but not too far, and slammed himself back into my valley. I felt so weak, so small as he pummelled my vagine, his strong body controlling me the way I needed to be possessed. My head was on mum's stomach, my breath, saliva and sweat soaking her. I could feel her soft hands in my hair, holding me close to her.

I wasn't going to give my daddy the satisfaction of cumming on his glorious cock too soon. He would earn my orgasm, showing him I could take his manliness as much, if not better, than my mommies. I twisted my head around, and whimpered a low, "Go on—aaaaah—fuck—oooooh—me—aaaaah—me—mmmmm—dadd—ohhhhh...fuc—" I screamed into my mum's body.

And he did, his hips sliding, prodding and slapping against my little bum. His coarse grunts were enlivening for me. He wanted me. Truly wanted me! His thumbs dug into my arse, pressing down with every furious thrust. I could feel his hips moving around, every shove touching another piece of me.

Through my unfiltered haze, I heard my mom groan a long, "Take her, Tom...take your...Little One," and he growled, fucked me, and came. I began to sob, these mixed emotions of being taken, and being loved by him. Only daddy had ever taken me this way, so forceful, yet so loving. I orgasmed again and again, every full spurt of his semen setting me off. On the second forceful torrent, I felt his hand slap my butt, the sting reminding me how much I adored this man. He had never ravished me this way before, but somehow knew this was what I needed.

As he continued to slice in and out of me, his cock seemingly empty now, he pulled me down, and turned me over, pressing me to the bed. I was taken by surprise, my cunt now empty of the welcome intrusion. My legs were splayed out, as he quickly covered my weak body with his. He, almost forcefully, slid back into me, his cock pumping and spraying my womanhood with more of his fertile seed.

"Fuc—" I moaned, or maybe I didn't. I opened my eyes, daddy towering over me, taking me, fucking me almost ruthlessly. "Go on—oooooh—take—yesssss—fuc—mmmmm—more," I squealed, urging him to take his Little One.

My hands were around his back, my legs wrapped around his taut thighs, and we fucked. It was so bloody carnal, and I came again, my back arching up and giving myself to him. My father.

I tried to relax my body, exhausted at the climax he had given me, and succumbed to him, letting him use what was left of my cunt for his own pleasure and release.

His hot breath and moans into my hair did nothing to quell my desire, but my now-tired body couldn't keep up. I felt like a rag doll, daddy still shafting me, as my pussy still throbbed. His constant low, earthy grunts kept my body simmering, our bodies soaked with each other's sweat and cum. He leaned down, looked at me, then we kissed, and I came again. Just like with Maisie, this was so much more than sex. I loved when his beautiful daddy-cock flexed inside me, filling me in so many ways, his eyes and fingers helping me through my next orgasm.

I could feel his cock thicken, and another spurt of his semen pulsed out from his slit. I could just about hear his low laugh, pleased with himself, no doubt!

His body fell to mine, both of us exhausted now, and we lay there, our breathing matched. He gently pushed my now-stringy hair from my face, and kissed my forehead, my eyes, my neck and my lips.

"I love you, Chloe," he whispered, my mom's hands slowly touching us both.

Daddy went to pull out, but I held his firm ass comfortably in my hands, and with low, "Noooo," begged him to stay inside me. He smiled, flexed his still-hard, thick cock once more, and pulled out.

He rolled off me into the arms of his sister, my mom, and his wife, and they embraced. Mum slid between my still-spread legs, moved up and tenderly kissed my still-heaving stomach. I held her head tightly against me, all of us connected. Emily's kisses became a bit more urgent, her lips trailing down 'til I felt her lips on my mons, the gentlest touch just grazing my wet, tufted hair. I felt the tingle of her tongue sliding through my vulva. With a disheartening, "No mum...please. I'm...not now, 'kay?" she lifted her eyes to mine and smiled. Her tongue did take one more swipe, though. She moved her head back to my stomach, as dad laid his head on my shoulder, encasing me in his arms and love, my mom's arms around us all.

I ached to have a photo of the four of us at this exact moment.