All Comments on 'Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 02'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 9 years ago
MMMM so Hot

I am sure there is more to cum. It is going to be one orgy of a finish I'm sure.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Thanks for getting chapter two out very quickly. It can be very frustrating for the reader to read a very hot first chapter and then wait months for chapter 2 to come out.

orientalistorientalistover 9 years ago
Awesome sequel!

What a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Pretty hot

Although it's got the thought of cheating in it, it feels to me to be before Russell's parents were married.

Am I stating the obvious?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
*****

Can't wait for the next part! This series puts you right up there with alwayswantedtoo on my list of favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

BUSTED BIG TIME , BOY IS HE IN BIG TROUBLE

joep01joep01over 9 years ago
Another great story

Great step in the series. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Knew that was coming

Knew that was coming with the banging on the walls when dad was home then stopping with him out of town.

Mom and son has crossed the line already so now that they know about dad they are going to fuck and mom is going to find out about son and grandma.

Shit is going to hit the fan when dad gets home because he's let mom do without while fucking grandma.

Son is going to pick up the slack with both mom and grandma, he's young and can go all day.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Good chapter

Although I can't believe that any reader didn't know for some time that the third guy was the kid's dad. It's likely that MM stood for "my mother".

sirhugssirhugsover 9 years ago
Not usually a Mom/Son fan

but this is exceptionally well written.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Very nice

I particularly love son/mum set-ups - and this one is extra nice. For 'nice,' I mean, sexy. I've not looked yet, but there's another chapter I hope. It'll not be fair to leave us 'hanging'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the reader who wrote "knew that was coming"

This family is made for family fucking. Grandma gets banged by her son as Grandpa happily whacks off. Russ is fascinated by, he's practically in love with, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. The boy studies his mom's fat cunt-lips splayed wide in her swimsuit and gets so hard his young cock's nearly busting out of his pants. His mother is so mesmerized by the sight of a big throbbing cock entering Grandma's honeyhole that she's leaking like a faucet. Russ likes that sight too, it reminds him of his own cock sliding up his Grandma's well-used cunt. The horny lad's delighted to discover that his own dad is an enthusiastic motherfucker--the motherfucking gene must run in the family. At his age, Russ is a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit. Good news for the family females. Russ's mother will soon learn what Grandma already knows--that Russ's hard young cock was made for family cunt, and that when the boy blows his balls and shoots his big load of sperm up inside her a family twat becomes a happy twat.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
do you suppose the grandparents

are at the same lake scene as in the video now?

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I had an idea this was going to happen.

We are getting down to the nitty gritty now, aren't we? Mom is going to have to let him fuck her soon. I've had to favorite all of the chapters.

Really, I wish this could have all been put in one longer story, with about 10 or - 11 pages instead of having to keep downloading each 2 or 3 page chapter.

dbrainsdbrainsabout 7 years ago
Nice!

Well, now I'm going to have to finished these.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Surprise

Surprise

Surprise

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost me there. Not only with the descriptions of grandma using grandpa's spunk to lube up her son and the son willingly taking sloppy seconds. It's even worse for me that the grandson is getting aroused watching it. The grandson is the MC of this series and the person I'd automatically identified with. However, the mentioned scenes put a severe damper on my mood and I can not longer sympathise with the MC. If you like what I mentioned- fine. If you are grossed out like I am by the thought of doing those things, don't bother to read this part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous