Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm, you taste good Russell," she said with her finger still in her mouth.

I was too drained to say anything; I just leaned against the shower wall and watched as she rinsed my spooge from her body then got out of the shower. It was some time after I'd heard the soft click of the door shutting that I was able to clean off and get out myself. I stumbled back to my room with just a towel wrapped around me and collapsed face down on my bed. I didn't know if I had shut my bedroom door or not, nor did I really care.

I must have slept the afternoon away because as my eyes slowly opened I noticed the light in my room was fading. I glanced over and was relieved to see that I had indeed shut my door. I rolled onto my back and immediately noticed the glow coming from Dad's old laptop. Looking over I saw Mom sitting at my desk staring at the screen. At first I thought she was naked, but as I looked a little harder I saw the red of her swimsuit. The first thing to pop into my head was, she may as well be naked, her suit didn't cover much anyway. The second thing was, why was she in here with me just wrapped in a towel? Then I remembered the videos.

Standing up I cinched the towel tighter and went over and stood behind her. She was so engrossed in watching the password cracker trying to decipher the password she didn't know I was there. I glanced at the screen and saw that the cracker had uncovered four letters of the password. In the back of my mind a word popped up. I suddenly realized what the password was. Dad's favorite fruit.

"The password is tangerine Mom," I spoke softly.

She damn near jumped out of the chair when she heard my voice. "Shit Russell, you scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry," I said placing my hands on her bare shoulders. "Try tangerine."

She turned and looked at me briefly then turned back to the screen and typed in the word. Instantly the folder opened revealing two files, one labeled MM2 the other labeled MM3; both of them were video files. She let out a tiny triumphant squeal then looked back at me again. The same signal passed between us; do we really want to watch, or should we close the folder and walk away?

"It's up to you Mom," I told her, gently rubbing the tops of her shoulders.

"I want to see what's on it, but I'll feel kinda weird watching it with my son if it's the same thing as the other one."

"Pretend I'm not here. Besides we watched the other one together and it wasn't too weird," I reminded her.

"Oh okay, here goes nothing." She turned back to the screen and clicked on the first file.

This one started out showing Grandpa sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard playing with his semi-erect penis. The camera panned the room after a few minutes and showed Grandma crawling up the foot of the bed toward Grandpa. She was completely naked and her tits swung under her as she made her way forward. When she was close enough she leaned down and took Grandpa's cock into her mouth. The camera moved until it showed a close-up view of her upturned ass and the furry slit of her slick looking pussy. I could clearly see her inflamed clit poking through the tangle of her bush. My towel began to tent and I started rubbing Mom's shoulders a little harder. As we watched the camera went up and showed Grandpa's face. He appeared to be saying something, but as before there was no audio.

The bed seemed to wiggle along with the jerky motions of the camera. Whoever was holding it had climbed up behind Grandma and was now running a hand over her smooth rump. Several seconds later the hand slid between her legs and cupped her cunt. I felt Mom stiffen as we watched one finger slip into Grandma's pussy. Another followed that finger. Grandma's hairy cunt lips opened up as the fingers sank all the way in up to the knuckles. When the hand pulled back we could see her cream sticking to the fingers in a thick coat. Mom let out an involuntary moan. My hands slid down a bit on the front of Mom's chest and my towel was poking straight out in front.

The fingers moved faster and faster in and out of Grandma's pussy. Her ass pushed back against the hand in ever increasing force. Suddenly the fingers withdrew from her wetness and the camera panned down and showed an erect penis being held by sticky fingers. Our eyes were glued to the screen as we watched the head of the penis get closer and closer to Grandma's cunt. When it was close enough to touch her, the guy rubbed the head up through her slit and separated the furry lips. As if in slow motion the penis began to disappear inside Grandma's wet hole. Mom moaned again, only loader this time. I tore my eyes from the screen long enough to look down. Mom had moved the hand not holding the mouse between her parted legs. It was too dark to really see anything but that didn't stop me from knowing that she was rubbing herself. I slid my hands lower on her chest, the tips of my fingers almost touching the two stiff points of her nipples. Just as the guys cock bottomed out I bent down and planted a soft kiss on the side of Mom's neck.

"Don't do that baby," she whispered. Her protest sounded weak and her voice had a tremor to it.

The camera panned up to show Grandpa's face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open as if breathing hard. I could see the back of Grandma's head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. The lens slowly crawled down over Grandma's back until it was showing the guy sawing gently in and out of her cunt. His cock was covered in slickness and each time his pelvis bumped up against her it made her ass cheeks ripple. Bravely I kissed Mom's neck again. This time she didn't protest, instead she pushed her head gently back while keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Oh God!" she hissed as my fingertips rolled over her stiff nipples. The hand in her lap seemed to be moving faster.

So was the guy pumping Grandma. Her ass was really jiggling as he hammered her from behind. Without sound it was hard to tell how load the slapping of her ass was, but it wasn't hard to imagine. I snuck my fingers under Mom's top and pinched each stiff nipple with my fingertips. Her moans were long and load. I pulled my fingers back and untied the string around her neck. The tiny triangles of red fabric fell downward exposing her light brown nipples to my gaze.

"No Russ, you mustn't. It's wrong baby," she softly croaked, working her hand between her legs faster and faster.

Ignoring her feeble protest I stepped to the side of her that had the hand holding the mouse. With one of my hands tweaking her nipples, I used the other one to remove the towel from around my waist. I saw her eyes leave the screen as if she were in a daze and look at my bobbing cock. Pre-cum oozed from me as I reached down and took her hand off the mouse and brought it up to my dick. As soon as her palm touched my shaft her fingers curled around it and began a slow steady stroking along its length. Both our eyes went back to watching Grandma getting fucked.

The faster the guy pumped into Grandma, the faster Mom stroked my cock. With jerky motions we watched the guy pull his throbbing member out and lay it in Grandma's ass crack. A thick rope of cum shot out and landed halfway up her back. Several more followed but only managed to smear her butt and tailbone with slime. In the background we could see Grandpa's hand giving a thumbs up.

"OH GOD!!" Mom groaned as she began pumping her fist faster than ever on my shaft.

"UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH SHIT!!" I cried as cum spurted out all over Mom's tits.

Stunned we didn't say anything; we just stared into each other's eyes. Trance-like I bent down and picked up the towel and as softly as I could I wiped my dripping spunk from her chest, careful not to rub too hard against her sensitive nipples. When I finished there I cleaned the stuff off her hand that had managed to dribble on it. Calmly Mom stood, glanced down at her exposed tits and then at my shrinking prick. Without bothering to cover herself she turned and went out the door. Naked myself I went over and looked out into the hallway. I was just in time to see Grandma come out of her room and stare wide-eyed as Mom went into hers. Mom's door shut and Grandma looked down the hall at me. I could've sworn I saw her wink just before she slipped back into her bedroom. I closed my door and sat down in front of the laptop, the urge to see what was on the other file tugging at me. Maybe it was because I'd just shot my load, or because I was feeling pretty shitty for doing what I'd done to Mom, in any case I just couldn't bring myself to open the file. I shut down the laptop and curled up in bed instead.

The next morning I woke up famished, I hadn't eaten anything since lunch the day before. Throwing on an old pair of sweats and a faded green t-shirt I went down to the kitchen. My first reaction was one of puzzlement. It was only seven-thirty and there wasn't anyone around. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the bar to eat it. I was almost done shoveling the cereal into my mouth when I felt a presence behind me. Turning I saw Mom standing in the doorway holding a coffee cup. She seemed to be trying to make up her mind if she wanted to come in or not. I couldn't blame her if she didn't want to be near me. Hell, I wouldn't blame her if she told me to find another place to live for that matter. She made up her mind and came into the kitchen going straight to the coffee pot. With a fresh cup in hand she surprised me by coming over and sitting on the other stool.

Her first words to me were, "We need to talk."

"I know," I replied staring into my bowl. "But before we do, I really, really want to say how sorry I am for what I did."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. What happened should never have happened, but it did, and there's nothing we can do to change that now. I think I'm just as much to blame as you. We both got carried away," her voice cracking a little as she told me this.

"Yeah we did, me a little more than you Mom," I said turning to look at her.

"It wasn't your fault Russ. Shit, it wasn't either one of our faults. Can we agree on that?" she whispered.

"Agreed! I think anyone would have gotten carried away, after-all, those videos are pretty intense," I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"That's one way to describe them," she laughed.

"I could have said there're smoking hot. It's not every day a guy gets to watch his Grandmother getting banged," I blurted out. The look in her eyes made me think I'd gone too far.

Instead of scolding me she just said, "That's something guys aren't supposed to see."

When she saw my face turn red she asked, "Is there something I should know Russell?"

"What do you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

"It's obvious that Martha has a strong sex drive, and I've seen how she flirts with you. So what I want to know is, has she made a move on you?"

"God Mom, she's my Grandmother! Why would she hit on me?" I countered.

"Yeah, you're right, forget I even asked." Her mouth said one thing, but the questioning look in her eyes said another.

"So we're good?" I asked.

"Yes, we're good," she chuckled leaning over and giving me a hug.

"By the way, I haven't seen either Grandma or Grandpa today. Are they even here?" I asked keeping my arms around her so I could feel her breasts pressed into me longer.

Pulling away from me she told me that they had left early this morning, something to do with wanting to drive around and see the countryside.

"So it's just me and you here?" I asked.

"All day kiddo," she replied.

"Do you want me to put some more tanning lotion on you today?" I asked hopefully.

She caught me off-guard by saying, "No sunbathing today, I think I'd rather check out some more of those videos instead."

Dumbfounded I just said, "Really?"

"Of course. Don't you want to see who Martha's doing?"

"Yes, I am curious about that. But...remember what happened?"

"That's something I'll never forget Russell, but I think I know how to prevent it from happening again," she said confidently.

"How Mom?"

"It's simple, you'll sit in the chair and I'll stand behind you."

I had to admit, it was a simple solution to my wandering hands. If she were behind me I wouldn't be so prone to touch things I shouldn't be touching. I put my bowl in the sink and followed her out of the kitchen. As I watched her walk I wondered if she ever slept in anything other than the maroon gown she had on again. I wasn't complaining; the way the smooth fabric caressed her ass was a sight to behold. That sight got better as I followed closely behind her, the slits up the sides making it easy for her to climb the stairs. The lack of panty lines also had me wondering. We went straight to my room and as promised she stood behind my chair and waited for me to sit.

Again I had to put in the password to open the folder. I clicked on the file labeled MM3. The video opened up with a close-up of a guys dick buried into a hairy pussy. Slowly the view widened until we could see Grandma sitting on Grandpa's lap with her legs spread to the sides of his. Her clit was stiff and erect and poking through the tangle of hair as she rose and fell on Grandpa's cock. It was clear to see that he wasn't completely hard, his dick kept bending as she came down on it. The quality of this video was a little better than the other ones, leading me to think they'd gotten a new camera. Another surprising twist was this video also had sound.

"Pinch my tits Pa," we heard Grandma say.

Hands came around up under her armpits and fingers began to squeeze her brown stiff nipples. She started moaning and bucking a little faster on the imbedded cock up her pussy. Gradually the cock began to swell and grow stiffer. Whoever was holding the camera could be heard moaning as he moved back to get more close-up shots of Grandma's cunt sliding up and down on the cock.

"Yeah girl that's it, just a little more," Grandpa groaned.

Just as he finished saying that we saw his dick throb and white streams of cum flowed from her cunt around the shaft of his penis. The camera retreated so we could see both of them. Grandma slowly stood letting the flaccid penis fall from her hole followed by thick globs of cum that fell onto Grandpa's lap. She had a smile on her face as she looked directly into the camera.

Grandpa gave a thumbs up gesture and said, "That's how it's done Champ."

The video ended there leaving me seriously disappointed and highly aroused at the same time. I could sense Mom's disappointment as she shifted from one foot to the other behind me. I turned to look at her just as her fingers were leaving her breasts. She had a glazed look in her eyes.

"That's what Gramps calls me," I said, staring right at her hardened nipples as they poked the front of her gown.

"That's what he calls everybody sweetie," she replied, seemingly unaware of my lingering stare.

"That was way too quick," I remarked, reluctantly turning back around to face the screen.

"I agree. At least now we know why Martha needs to have a spare dick around," she snickered.

"I wasn't referring to how fast Gramps popped Mom," I chuckled.

"Oh. Okay," she snickered some more.

"Mom, why does Dad have these on his laptop anyway?" I asked.

"I have no idea Russ. Maybe I'll ask him when he gets home. But until then see if the password works on any of the other folders," she told me.

The next folder in line opened just as easy as the last ones. Dad really should've switched passwords I thought. There was only one file in this folder. It was labeled MM4. This one started with Grandma and Grandpa walking toward what looked like a small pond. They were both as naked as a jaybird. He had a wicker basket in one hand and his other hand was cupping her bare butt. She had a blanket in one hand and her other hand was lost from view since it was in front of Grandpa. The angle of her arm suggested she had a hold on his cock, but I wasn't sure. The quality was about the same as the last one.

Along the banks of the pond were large patches of grass. They spread out the blanket and settled down on their butts. The camera guy sat on her left facing them while Gramps sat on her right. As if some sort of signal had been passed, Grandpa and the camera guy stretched out right next to Grandma. She reached over and took both theirs cocks in her hands then began to masturbate them. Grandpa was slow to rise but the other guy was hard as a rock in no time. We could see the strain in the guy's abdomen as he tried to film and hold his head up at the same time. A couple of minutes of Grandma pumping their cocks brought Grandpa to an abrupt climax. His spunk squirted out just enough to coat her hand and make a gooey mess. Letting his shrinking dick go, she moved her messy hand to the other guy's cock and smeared it with Grandpa's cream. After she had it covered in spunk she used both hands and really began to pump. Grandpa propped himself up on his elbows enough to watch.

"That's it ma, make him shoot a big one," he said smiling hugely.

"OHHH SHITTTT!" the guy cried, the camera wobbling erratically as his sperm shot up in the air and came back down to land on his stomach and Grandma's hand.

"Oh my, look what I've gone and done. I got you all messy. Here, let me clean that off you," Grandma cooed, then leaned over and stuck his dick in her mouth.

I don't know how long ago Mom had placed her hands on my shoulders, but when the guy's cock erupted I felt her nails dig into me. It was a little painful but I was too engrossed in watching Grandma lick the spunk off the guy to care. She spent several minutes cleaning the guy and her messy hands before sitting back up with a satisfied smile on her face.

"All better baby?" she asked smugly.

"Uh huh," the guy replied right before the video ended.

"Holy shit," I whispered reaching up to place my hands over Mom's. They were trembling.

"You can say that again," I heard her whisper back.

"Are you okay Mom, your hands are shaking?" I asked, turning my head so I could see her out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, just got a cramp in my leg is all," she obviously lied. I could see her nostrils flare as she tried to slow her breathing down.

"Why don't you sit? I'll stand for a while," I told her.

Gently laughing she said, "Nothing doing, we both know what happens when you're behind me don't we."

"Yeah, we do. You could sit on my leg if you want to though. But you better behave yourself," I chuckled heartily.

"I'll try smarty-pants," she laughed.

Before I could react to her accepting my offer she came around, slid between my knees and plopped her butt down on the thigh of my left leg. She was leaning away slightly until I brought my free arm around her waist. With my hand resting on her hip she leaned inward until she was snuggled up against me. She let her outside arm hang by her side with her hand in her lap and put her other arm around my shoulders. I could smell her shampoo, and if I turned my face too far toward her, my mouth would almost be on her right tit. My cock lurched in my sweats. Apparently she felt it move.

"You just make sure you behave yourself too," she said sternly, taking a brief glance down at me before shifting her eyes back to the screen.

The next folder had two files labeled MM5 and MM6. The first one was a short clip of the camera guy being sucked off while Grandpa jacked off in the background. It didn't have too much effect on either of us. The second one however had Mom squirming on my lap, and my cock crawling down my pants leg right under her ass. If she noticed the head of my cock burrowing under her, she didn't let on that she had.

Grandma was on the bed on her back, her ass almost hanging over the foot of it. Grandpa held her legs straight up in the air by her ankles and was pumping rapidly into her cunt. The angle being shot from put the camera above Grandma's head, and when it panned down we saw her holding the guy's cock and greedily slurping on the head of it. I groaned aloud and Mom shifted on my leg. Her shifting allowed more of my growing cock to sneak up under her soft cheek. I tightened my grip on her hip and let the hand holding the mouse fall onto the top of one of her thigh. The smooth fabric felt cool to the touch.