Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Russ?" Mom whispered keeping her eyes on the screen. I didn't say anything, nor did I move my hand.

"You like that ma? You like it when I ram it to ya?" Grandpa was asking.

"Oh God yes. Ram me, ram me hard you bastard," Grandma squealed.

That's exactly what he did. The camera caught her tits slamming up and down on her chest as Grandpa increased the force of his thrusts. Faster and faster he plowed into her until she no longer could keep the camera guys dick in her mouth. She stared up into the lens with her mouth wide open and her nostrils flaring.

"OH YEESSSS," she sighed loudly as her body went rigid. The camera panned over to catch Grandpa huffing and puffing, still ramming himself into her as hard as he could. His face turned beet red and he slammed his pelvis forward and stood still.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK YEAH!" he hollered emptying his load into her.

Grandpa stood there holding her ankles for a minute before looking up and smiling for the camera.

"Your turn Champ," he said moving back and letting Grandma's feet fall to rest on the edge of the bed.

Movements of the camera showed the guy climb off the bed and walk around until he was filming directly in between her legs. The hair on Grandma's pussy was matted and slick looking. Cum could be seen leaking from her cunt. She opened her legs wider and the camera panned down to show the guy guiding his dick to her opening. He ran the tip of it through her slit getting a wad of Grandpa's cum on the head of it.

"Spank me first. Slap my clit with that meat, you know how I like it," Grandma pleaded.

Hearing that reminded me of how she'd told me to do the same thing. My cock expanded to its full length, actually lifting Mom a millimeter or two. She moaned softly and shifted to the point that the head of my cock was pushing against the swell of her outer lips through her gown. I looked down and saw the hand in her lap press into the junction below her mound. The guy on the screen was smacking his cockhead repeatedly against Grandma's soggy clit. I slid the hand I had on Mom's thigh into the slit in her gown and touched bare skin. Softly I began to run that hand up and down her thigh.

The guy on the screen stopped beating Grandma's clit and lined up his cock with her opening. Cum oozed out around his dick as he pushed his meat into her pussy. He stopped pushing it in when half of it buried itself inside her. When he pulled back, more cum oozed out. Mom moaned louder and I slid my hand higher on her upper thigh. The fingers on Mom's hand pressed deeper into the junction below her mound and began to rotate in slow circles. I turned my face toward her and captured her cloth-covered nipple in my mouth.

"Russ baby...OH SHIT!" she cried, opening her legs enough for my fingers to reach her pussy.

I clamped down on her nipple as she stared at the screen. The guy was starting to pound into Grandma. My index finger found Mom's soaking slit and forced its way into her tunnel. She arched her back and pressed down with her butt onto my aching cock. My finger slid all the way in. Faster and faster I pumped my finger into her, as she pushed her nipple harder against my mouth. I couldn't hold it; I shot my load into my sweats. Just as my seed spilled into my pants Mom screamed out her own orgasm.

"RUSSELLLLL!!"

The guy on the screen cut loose at the same time. "I'M COMMMIIINNNGGGGG MOMMMM!"

Mom and I froze, my finger still sunk deep in her wet cunt. We stared at the screen as the camera fell from the guy's hand and rolled off Grandma onto the bed. It landed with the lens showing the far wall of the bedroom. Grandpa must have picked it up because the next thing we saw was Grandma lying on the bed with a guy sprawled on top of her. His face was turned away from the camera and we could see they were both breathing heavily. Grandma turned her head to the side and stared into the lens, a satiated look on her face. She put one hand on the guys back and rubbed him up and down.

"Lordy son, that was the best one yet," she chirped. The video ended.

"What the fuck!" Mom screamed, jumping up ripping my mouth off her tit and yanking my finger from her smooth hairless pussy.

Mom fled out the door screaming, "That son-of-a-bitch!" over and over. I brought my finger up to my mouth and tasted my Mother for the first time.