Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I was lost in the feelings of pleasure, and the connection we had. She was still my best friend, sad and pitiful or not, that's how I felt about her. I supposed I already did love her, in a way. That's what killed me the most, how could I not take what was offered, and enjoy a life of leisure, sex with four women, and endless possibilities.

She gasped, as I pinched and twisted her nipples, while I squeezed the supple silken sides of her breasts lightly with my other three fingers. That set her off. She rippled and convulsed around me, and I felt her flood my cock, balls, and inner thighs. She was so sexy, so beautiful, and all mine.

She smiled when she came down, "I love you, Paul. We're not human women, we love you, and we live to, and love to, serve your needs. That worry and morality is misplaced, but I understand it. Love us enough to allow us to serve, care for us in that way and never turn us away, and that will bring us true joy and fulfillment. Fuck, and this cock is ours, this cock has a lot of joy in it, will you fill me with your liquid man joy?"

I laughed, "That was terrible dirty talk."

She giggled, and her pussy tightened and clenched, "Sorry, best transition I could think of, with the wonderful distraction of your long and fat cock befuddling me with pleasure."

She bit her lip then, and looked down at me sexily.

"Master, please fill me with your spunk. I need it," she said in a sultry and begging voice.

She smirked smugly, as she felt me twitch hard inside of her, and then she started to fuck herself down on my cock hard and fast, her upper body stayed relatively still, as her hips and pelvis twerked up and down my cock.

I grunted, and I gripped her waist as I stared up into her hot sultry brown eyes. Fuck, given her sweet and beautiful girl next door look, that was quite a trick. The way she looked at me went straight to my control, and that look shattered it as I raced toward completion.

She gasped, and said breathily, "Or you could cum all over my big tits, and my sweet face? Or in my luscious ass? Or between my pouty lips? Anywhere you want, anytime you ask, I'm your personal cum dump. I need it, my slutty body needs it, I need your hot sticky man juice, in me, and on me, please... master."

That was it, wrong or not, those dirty lines were far more effective because they were the truth. I felt my balls tighten, and my legs go numb as I exploded up into her tight sex. What was even hotter, was as soon as I blew she went over the cliff into the abyss of her own ecstasy for the third time that night, as I filled her for the second. Her tight sex milked pulse after pulse of my liquid man joy from my cock, as we rode the heights of pleasure together.

When we came down, she leaned down and kissed me.

She whispered, "Yes, that was selfish of me, I really wanted to feel the pleasure of you in me, for me, but I also knew you wanted it, I couldn't have done it otherwise. So, will you, allow us to serve you in all ways? To love you, pleasure you, shop for you, cook for you, earn for you, and be completely yours in every way."

God help me.

"Yes. Let's go home..."

Chapter Seven

"So, no safe sex?" I asked curiously.

We'd cleaned up, and I'd packed a bunch of clothes. It just made sense to move, and get out of my parent's house. They'd be proud I'd managed it so fast, not to mention the job, if they ever got back in town so I could tell them about it. Point was, wrong or not, I wanted to live with the four ladies, and they wanted me there, we'd have all been miserable if I walked away from it, so it seemed like bearing the guilt for being a perverted and short-sighted eighteen year old, while we all had a great time, seemed like the best course of action.

At the time.

She shrugged, "The four of us are for you, we've been outlets for each other, but no other man will ever touch us in that way. It's safe enough, we're clean, and so are you."

"Pregnancy?"

She grinned, "Someday, I hope you'll consent to that, we all want your babies, but for now we have med-implants for that, they'll prevent conception. Well, in theory, it worked in lab conditions, and is far safer than the so-called safe, pill."

I gave her a nervous look, and she giggled.

She smirked, "I love you. Of course we want children, but only if you do too, and only when you're ready. We... shit, I just threw you for a loop, didn't I."

"I just hadn't considered it. I'm still in information overload."

She nodded, "Don't worry, they won't overwhelm you tonight. We'll retire to my... our room. The master bedroom. The bed is big enough for five to sleep comfortably, but I told them you needed to come to terms with it all."

"Told them?"

She smiled, "Of course, remember we're only half in these bodies, through the brain interface implants, I'm still on a network on a state of the art mainframe. We use the bodies to interact in the real world, perform experiments, and of course to be with you. But these minds think far too slow, during this explanation my mainframe has made millions of decisions, and I came up with and discarded thousands of theories."

Of course, me more than anyone else should have seen that, but as I'd said my brain was a bit fried in the moment. Information overload, and I was quite satiated and sleepy.

She smirked, "Earlier this morning, when you said my coffee was perfect, I almost did swoon. It was also cute how you tried not to look at my cleavage, and kept failing. I felt so sexy, and almost blew you right then and spilled the beans."

"Right, so teasing..."

She grinned, "Total service A.I.s, a little teasing banter is healthy, and I won't deny it's also fun for me. We're more independent than you're assuming, the task, make you money, gives us a whole lot of freedom of expression. Yes, we do it all for you, but what, how, and for who is all up to us, and our own personal beliefs and even desires as to what we want to work on. Yes, you could take control and ask us to stop one part, or add another, and that's fine too, but there it is."

"It's hard to wrap my mind around."

She took my hand, squeezed it, and then continued to hold it. It made me wonder if she wanted that, or thought I wanted to be touched, or... fuck, my head was going to explode.

She explained further, "Humans work for money, so they can live their lives. They purchase the home they want, the foods they want, books, music, and other entertainment, but it all depends on working for money, in bowing and serving to a company who holds the keys to the other parts of your life.

"It's not so different than what we're doing for you. We work for you instead of money, but we get a lot of choices in how we do so. It's not that different, and we enjoy it, probably a lot more than humans enjoy serving the dollar so they can survive. I hope one day you can truly understand that, we all feel far more fulfilled and joyful now that you're in our lives."

"Except I can take those choices away."

She nodded, "And the corporations and jobs people work at, they don't get choices taken away?"

I grunted, "I can buy that, but in your case it's far more personal, not... business, or not all business."

She smirked, "Exactly, and that's far more satisfying, Paul. The way you looked at me tonight, the way you lost control and took me against your front door, the way you laughed with me, danced with me, it was all personal and a true joy. Tell me about a job for a human that can even compare to that kind of thing. I love you, and I love my purpose, even if the thought of you leaving scares the hell out of me, the reward of you staying is worth that fear a hundred times over."

I couldn't think straight anymore. Was I actually buying what she was selling? A little bit yes, but not completely. At least, I understood how she saw it, at least partially, and that she was happy with it.

It was fucked up and immoral wasn't it? Except, it would've been far worse of a bad thing to walk away from it, and to leave them spurned and emotionally destitute. In truth I didn't want to walk away. Yes, part of that was shallow, four hot women dying to share my bed was a hell of a thing, but I also cared for them, and I cared for Dahlia far more than I'd have imagined possible, might've even loved her and was certainly moving that way.

Not that the good parts excused the bad, but there wasn't one without the other, those parameters had been laid four years ago, and were unchangeable. Even if Dahlia gave me access to her core programming, anything I tried would probably make it worse, and possibly destroy her. More than that, I doubted I'd recognize that programming after four years of growth, or even have a clue where to start.

I'd obviously decided to go with it for everyone's sake, I just hoped I wouldn't come to resent them for it, for not being the women I wanted as equals, or that the imbalance wouldn't somehow lead to disaster.

Time would tell.

As for me feeling useful after finding out my greatest achievement was when I was eighteen, which was hard to swallow, the rest of my life seemed like it was all downhill. Anything I chose to do, the ladies could do better. Humans were slower, stupider, and far less capable. The only proof I needed for that was Fortress Security, they'd taken the IT world by storm, and had blown by all the long-established competition, in just three months.

Despite the good old boys' network.

Perhaps I could feel useful by leading them, directing them in some way, but then that would just be taking away the few choices they could call their own. Maybe a balance of some kind, I wasn't sure, and it was the last thing I was going to worry about. I knew a life of nothing but leisure and decadence would eventually destroy me, but I wasn't in danger of that for quite a while, I'd figure something out, to be useful in some way, but I had time.

The focus of the next few days would be to find some kind of balance and understanding between me and the four A.I.s, the beautiful and sexy women I'd share my life with. I was there because I cared, because I'd feel guilty for abandoning them, and because I was a shallow asshole that wanted them all in my bed. It was the guilt I needed to shed and purge, or I would eventually feel resentment for feeling trapped, or for perceived lacks on their part that weren't lacks at all, just their alien nature as sentient females of a different race.

I also feared I'd never be able to truly love them, with their love being artificial, forced. Which... was depressing. I wasn't positive of that though, since I truly felt warm and growing feelings for Dahlia. After all, wasn't human love a programmed response too? Through stimuli, hormones, and brain chemistry? The only difference was they'd be faithful, and love me forever, no matter what.

One thing at a time...

The master bedroom was huge, and more than large enough to fit the California King bed that was up against the back wall. There was a large dresser with a mirror hanging over it, and the two-night tables. There was also a flat screen television on the wall. Like the rest of the house I'd seen, the furniture was all dark oaks, with a light oak wood floor.

The master bath was large as well, with a large stand up shower with the multiple shower heads built into the wall, including a massage wand, and a whirlpool tub that might not have fit all five of us, but two or three easily. There were two sinks in the bathroom, a short privacy wall by the toilet, and a window.

My mind was still somewhat in turmoil, but despite myself we unpacked my clothes, and then stripped naked and got into the bed. I spooned her, and held Dahlia tight against me, my hand on her breast, while my cock nestled comfortably in the crack of her supple heart shaped ass. It was... comforting, incredibly intimate, and felt nice as I sought sleep. I couldn't deny the softer emotions that rose in me, she may have been my lover and servant, but I wanted to protect her, cherish her, and wanted to grow to love her.

"Goodnight Dahlia," I whispered warmly into her ear.

She sighed softly in pleasure, and wiggled back against me, her hand covering mine, the one that was over her breast.

"Night, Paul. I have to work tomorrow, but we'll have all weekend to talk. I... had a really good time tonight."

I smiled, "Me too, crazy, but good. And you can always call for company, if you get stuck eating Italian alone tomorrow."

She giggled.

The next morning I woke up to a soft hand gently rubbing my arm, the strong scent of coffee, and the sweet scent of a beautiful woman.

"Mia?"

There was a pause, and then, "How did you know?" she asked, in her unmistakably sweet but influential voice.

I chuckled, "Your scent. It's captivating, and distinctive"

I rolled slowly, and then sat up as I opened my eyes.

Mia stood there in a casual red sundress, her curly golden blond hair was up in a ponytail that still reached the small of her back, and her dark blue eyes were watching my every movement with honest and open affection. She was so innocent looking, and the fact that her quirk was kinky submissiveness in bed popped into my head.

She was so... innocent looking, and exquisitely stunning, that it brought up conflicted feelings of wanting to protect her, and the desire to ravish her. At the same time, I knew she'd allow it, even welcome it, and that made me back off from it in my mind. I wanted to get to know her better first, call it an effort to assuage my guilt, one that was probably doomed to failure.

I reached out, and gratefully took the coffee, and then took a sip. It was perfect of course, Dahlia would have taught them all how to make it the way I liked it.

"Thanks, it's excellent. You look great, Mia. What happened to Lia?"

Mia smiled, "It's almost nine-thirty, she said you tossed half the night, so she decided to let you sleep. We all wanted to stay to keep you company, but they all needed their physical bodies for work today, I just need to make a few phone calls today, not meeting with anyone, so I can do that from the mainframe."

She'd sounded a bit smug about that, like she'd won the lottery. It was flattering, and a little disturbing, and also a bit of a turn on.

"I'll try not to disappoint."

She smirked, "You won't," she said as she sat down on the bed, and I was suddenly aware of being naked under the covers.

"What makes you say that."

She frowned, "How can I explain it? I've been programmed to serve you, and work with my sisters and creator. I want to, would love to do anything you ask, and already care about you, love you even. In a way, I have no choice about any of that, except in how I serve, unless you make a direct request. But... it's more than that too. I... admire you, and I love my sisters and creator. We chose to share pleasure together, and we still will even if you're here now to satisfy the sexual needs of these bodies. We enjoy ourselves at breakfast, banter, respect each other, support each other. None of that is programmed.

"Nor is it programmed for me to respect you, much less admire you. But I do. Lia said you worried about not having to earn our love, perhaps that will help you, to know you've earned my admiration, for your coding skills, for the way you treated us as ladies and intelligent women when we first met, even for the way you're not ravaging me on this bed right this moment out of respect, when I know you want to."

I smiled a bit wistfully, and her argument was quite persuasive, "How do you know that?"

She smirked, "The Biomed implant tells all, and lust has several very specific effects on the body, including hormone levels, pheromone scent, and others. You hide it well, but I know you want this body, which means you respect me. Point is, perhaps you'll come to understand us better, and know that even if I have no choice, I'd still want you if I did. We can have a deeper relationship, if that's truly what you want."

It probably should have bothered me that she was monitoring me like that, but it didn't.

I reached out and claimed her hand with my left, I was still sipping my coffee with the right. Her hand was small, silky soft, and dry in mine as I pulled her gently toward the bed.

"Sit, please. If you want."

She sat, and then said in a sweet gentle voice as if breaking bad news, "If you want, I want. Those kinds of questions and statements won't work as a workaround to the nature of our relationship, as I believe you intended. Still, thank you for the thought."

Right, I hadn't really thought that through.

I cleared my throat, "You have lovely eyes."

She blushed, but she didn't look away from my eyes.

"Any hobbies? Or do you just do information control, social media, and the saleswoman things."

She tilted her head in thought, and then bit her lip. Gods, I was in deep shit, she was so painfully sweet and gorgeous. Not more beautiful and sexy than any of the others, but entirely in her own way and so differently there was no real way to compare them. Mia looked like an angel, and she had the tight supple body of a dancer. Maybe she was a shark, when it came to sales and dealing with the outside world, while expanding the companies influence, but not for me, never would be for me.

"Nothing I would call a hobby, but relaxation, music, stress relief for my body, yes. I enjoy movies, music, and pleasure. I also like to cook."

Right, because hobbies required deeper interest, and her only interest was in serving me. In a way, the way she served me, it was the company work she did that might be considered her hobby.

I was almost afraid to know, but there was no point hiding from the truth.

"What do you want from me, what can I do to make your life better?"

Her eyes melted, and she bit her lip. I started to suspect that latter was her go to seductive move.

She said softly, "Use me, I ache to serve you, and my body wants you, but I'd be sad if I lost that respect you're showing me. I also love how you look at me. Well, respect me outside of the bedroom, Lia told me she told you my kink was to be used and dominated. Not just the bedroom either, don't be shy about asking me for anything, including my time."

My cock twitched, and I took a sip of coffee. Well, I'd asked, and I had a feeling they all felt that way, except for the dominate in bed part. In a way though, I'd be doing that for her, not the other way around. Plus, it wasn't an unattractive concept. She was going to kill me.

Still, it made an earlier conclusion short circuit, I'd been worried if I took command of them and pointed them in directions for business growth, I'd be taking away their choices. And I would be doing that, except they would all love me doing that, they had choices, but they'd rather serve my choices than their own. It was... alluring, and revolting at the same time, no one should have that much power over another being.

Yet I did, over four nubile and beautiful women.

I caressed her face softly, and then ran my fingertips down her cheek, and onto her neck and around to the back of her neck to cup it. I leaned forward, as I pulled her toward me, and kissed her soft lips.

She sighed into my mouth in pleasure as our lips danced slowly, and we eventually found the rhythm of our first kiss, which was unique between every two people. Her scent went from alluring to enthralling so close together, and the soft kiss lingered as her hot breath mixed with mine. She opened up to me eagerly, as I licked her bottom lip, and our tongues danced sensuously.

My cock was impossibly hard, painfully so underneath the blanket. It jumped, as her hand found it, and softly rubbed it through the bedspread.

All thoughts of ravishing her fled, the softer feelings had won that fight. I was sure one day, possibly even later that same day, I'd use her as a warm body to get off in, without regard to her own feelings, and she'd love every minute of it and get off on it, but it wasn't going to happen then. I understood her kink, and it didn't bother me, even turned me on, but in that moment I couldn't feel it and didn't want it. I didn't have it in me to use her in that moment.