Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Handles like a dream, and it feel solid. I love it."

I pulled over near Lincoln Park, and she looked up in surprise.

"The park?"

I just winked, and then got out. I took her hand as she got out, and then walked over to the limo, and slapped the trunk. The driver popped it, and I grabbed the backpack out of it. Extravagant use of the limo perhaps, to drop off our lunch, but I'd gotten Lia's help on it and she promised not to clue Emma in on the surprise.

She looked curious, horny, and a bit bemused, but she didn't ask as I led her into the park. They'd told me she liked nature, and being outside, and it was also my second attempt at semi-privacy in public if my car lot idea fell through. It wasn't hard to find an isolated spot, and it was warm enough out for the time of year but still cool enough not many people were around.

I opened the backpack and pulled out a blanket, and I unfolded it and laid it down.

She smirked, and then knelt down on the blanket before sitting back on her feet, as I pulled out some sandwiches, bottles of water, and a plastic covered bowl of strawberries.

She teasingly opened her legs a small amount, when I sat across from her, and the short skirt and no panties gave me a hell of a view of her glistening pussy. She had a naughty, teasing, and challenging look on her face, as if daring me to ravish her right there. Fuck, she was so hot, and if we weren't in public I'd have already been buried balls deep, as it was being in public just made the possibility of doing it anyway even more tempting and delicious.

My heart raced with anticipation, desire, and an anxiety at the idea of getting caught.

She was just as excited and practically humming in breathless anticipation, it was her kink, and I was starting to believe I may have shared it. I wasn't positive though, it could have just been her, and how erotically tempting she was.

"This is a nice surprise," she said sultrily, "Not needed, but appreciated."

I leaned forward on one hand, and stole a lingering and hot kiss, before handing her a sandwich.

Her midnight hair shone in the midday sun, and her gray eyes were full of a sultry lust and adoration as she unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite. She was mesmerizing, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I started eating my own sandwich. Her flirting was even a tiny bit subtle, she kept slightly moving to show me only brief alluring flashes of the place I wanted to be buried in.

Fuck it, it was driving me crazy and when I looked around I didn't see anyone.

I reached out and grabbed her legs, and then pulled her toward me. Her skirt rode up onto her upper thighs, as she slid across the blanket and onto my lap with her legs parted around me.

She kissed me with a hungry aggressive passion that took my breath away, and my cock strained against its confinement as we moaned into one another's mouths. She felt so good on my lap, and in my arms, as my hands feverishly explored the exposed skin of her legs, thighs, waist and lower back where I played with her hair too. I also took teasingly short trips underneath her half shirt with my fingertips, to explore that flesh as well.

"Paul," she said in a sultry and desperately begging tone.

"Take it out."

She didn't ask what I'd meant, and she had me unzipped and my cock out in seconds. She ground herself against it, leaving a trail of silken liquid arousal along the bottom of my length.

I moaned, "Fuck, you're so hot, beautiful, and wild."

She reached down and pulled my cock away from my stomach, it was fully extended already, had been hard the last half an hour. She looked around us with a desperate look on her exotically beautiful face, then rose up, lined herself up, and then gasped in pleasure and pain as she lowered herself down, impaling herself.

I moaned, as my sensitive cock was slowly buried in her hot and wet, silken flesh.

She started to wiggle, and bounce slightly and subtly, and I sank in a centimeter at a time as she rocked her body until ours met. She kissed me hard, and in that moment even then the risk was minimal from a distance, it looked like we were just kissing, with her sitting on my lap.

Then she gasped, as I pushed up her shirt, and teased her D cups with my hands.

"Tell me how you like it."

She gasped, "Rough, maul them, pinch them, squeeze them, and pull them."

I grabbed her underwire, and pulled up, and her breasts popped out and her nipples hardened at the slightly cool air. She started to rock on me faster, her pussy was incredibly tight, and she could make it much tighter, as she squeezed around me. It felt like heaven.

There was also an incredible naughty thrill to it, her tits were out, and I was sucking and biting one nipple, while another was pinched and pulled by thumb and forefinger, plus she was really bouncing on my cock at that point, she'd given up on the subtle grinding. If anyone passed by, or left the nearby trail, there was no way they'd mistake what we were doing right there in the park.

"Paul, fuck, you're as big as they promised."

Then she started to twerk her hips firmly and fast, there was no other words to describe it, except that she was fucking my brains out. The euphoria turned my mind inside out, made my heart race faster, and stole gasps and moans from my mouth.

I'd known she was wild, but I hadn't really, not until that moment and what happened next. So far, it'd just been a hard fucking, similar to the hard fucking I'd given Mia yesterday, and Lia the day before against my front door. Just... with our clothes mostly on and in public.

"Fuck, Paul, cover my mouth..." she demanded breathlessly.

I kissed her hard, abandoning her bountiful and quite supple and proud D cups. Her tits were a work of art, perfectly rounded, almost pert despite the size, and so soft at the same time. She had the largest of them all, of the four. I loved all sizes, but hers were something special. They crushed against my chest, and her bouncing body dragged her hard nipples along my chest which I felt right through the thin shirt I had on.

She was passionate, threw herself into it aggressively, in a wild, wanton, balls to the wall fashion. She put her whole self into it as she fucked down onto me, and she kissed me sloppily and wildly as our bodies moved together.

The kiss also happened to muffle her wild screams and loud enthusiastic keens of pleasure, which was why she'd asked me to cover her mouth, she simply couldn't stifle herself which I found beyond hot, and I grabbed her hips to steady her trembling and bucking body as she came undone and flooded my cock with her liquid satisfaction. She went wild on me, both vocally and her body trembled, twitched, and bucked, and that destroyed my control, especially after we'd been teasing each other non-stop the last two hours.

"Emma," I warned urgently.

My warning apparently turned her on, and even strengthened her orgasm, as her pussy squeezed me like a vice, and convulsed hard, which took the last of my control, and I exploded up inside of her, filling her womb with my offering. Perhaps she'd even rolled into a second more powerful orgasm, I wasn't positive.

Fuck, it felt incredible, our kiss was beyond sloppy as I grunted and moaned into her mouth, I had no motor control at all, and all that existed for me in that moment was the feeling of her warm body around me, on me, and in my arms. Her sweet feminine scent and the stark scent of our sex, and last but not least the euphoric bliss that took my body by storm, as pulse after pulse of my seed shot into that tight, wet, and warm paradise.

Nothing else existed for an endlessly short moment.

When we came down, we both surreptitiously looked around. I felt a surge of relief no one had seen, and at the same time a strange thrill mixed with disappointment that we hadn't been seen.

She giggled wickedly, and her pussy tightened around me again, "That... was better than I'd imagined possible, and was worth the wait."

"My cock, or the outside thing?"

She laughed, "Both, so I hope we do this again. Although, when I said that I was thinking about us, and your fat cock filling me perfectly."

I fixed her bra, and pulled down her shirt, and then claimed a lingering kiss.

She snickered, and I raised an eyebrow.

"The hem of my skirt, and your shorts, are soaked."

"Yeah, do all four of you squirt like that? Not that I'm complaining, its hot, and I love that I can bring you that much pleasure."

She bit her lip, and then nodded.

I'd noticed that yesterday, and the day before, Lia and Mia had come a lot, more than any other women I'd been with before. Natural silken lubrication wasn't an issue.

She said, "We're all multi-orgasmic too, didn't Lia explain that. We all have high libidos, and bodies designed to please you, not to mention we ourselves, our hearts and minds, want to pleasure you."

That... was hot, and fucked up at the same time, but it was what it was. It also meant the pleasure went both ways, so I was more than okay and even happy with that part of it.

She smiled, as if reading my mind, "Trust me, master, the pleasure was all mine."

I laughed, "No it wasn't, but that's good to know."

I reached into the backpack, and I pulled out a hand towel and small package of feminine wet wipes.

Her eyes widened, and then she kind of melted.

I shrugged a bit uncomfortably as I held her a moment, was it that big a deal? It made me a bit uncomfortable, that such a simple even if thoughtful gesture made her melt like that. Or, maybe it was simply because I didn't love her back yet, I liked her, cared about her, and wanted to know everything about her, but I didn't love her.

Not yet at least.

We cleaned up quickly, and while my shorts were a bit damp it wasn't too bad. I was already looking forward to getting her home. It'd been a wild thing, risky and a nice warm up, but I wasn't nearly done with loving and learning every inch of her sinfully supple and curvy body.

It was later in the afternoon, when the sounds of slapping flesh as our bodies slammed together again and again, filled the bedroom. I was taking her hard and fast, doggie style. Usually I couldn't last all that long in that position, I was getting so deep, and she was bucking back against me just as hard, adding a subtle grind and squeeze every time our flesh came together.

She'd cum undone for me countless times, milked and squeezed my cock as she convulsed around me and her body demanded my seed. They she'd recover and go back to bucking back into me in perfect synchronization.

The only reason I was holding out so long was because it was our fifth round of the day. After the park we'd gone home, and I'd taken her missionary style hard and fast, with her legs pinned over my shoulders. Then she'd made slow and languid love to me, riding me, with soft circles and deliciously slow grinds. That'd gone on at least a half an hour, before she'd finally finished me off by bouncing like a rabbit and fucking the sperm out of me.

The fourth time, I'd taken her against the wall in the shower, before we cleaned up for oral explorations back in bed, which culminated in me taking her hard and fast in the doggie style position. It felt fucking incredible. More than that, we were sideways on the bed, facing the dresser, or more importantly the mirror over the dresser. Each time I slammed into her I could not only see her deliciously juicy and supple ass shake violently, but in the mirror, I could watch her bountiful D cup breasts hang, shake, and sway violently with our bodies hard and fast movements.

Last, but certainly not least, and perhaps the most intense, we were able to lock our eyes together through the mirror as I pulled her hair, arched her back, and raised her head as I fucked her mercilessly from behind. The sounds of our bodies slapping together were also joined by the slapping sounds of my hand turning her ass red, which she loved, and got off on hard. Not to mention the sweet sounds of pleasure that fell from her lips.

Of course, we'd talked a lot more too, and I'd just held her a lot, between rounds as we recovered. We hadn't just fucked all day, even if we did eagerly and often pleasure each other. I felt a lot closer to Emma after our day together, and I had a better understanding of her attitudes and her work days. I felt like the only one I truly didn't know yet was Bellona, and we had our date day tomorrow for that.

I supposed that was the whole point of our day together as well. I wasn't sure if this all-day date thing would catch on, or if it was just a temporary tool to get to know them all separately. I was sure we'd spend time alone together often, all of them with me I mean, but we'd figure it out as we went.

I wasn't too worried about that, there were standing orders with Lia and Mia to make sure none of them ever felt neglected, without me finding out about it so I could fix it.

"Your pussy feels so good, it's still so tight and wet for me."

Round five, and her natural lubrication showed no signs of drying up, I'd swear she'd cum at least thirty times on my cock that first day we spent together, and my tongue.

She purred sultrily, and more than a bit breathlessly, "Fuck me, fill me, my pussy needs your cum."

Fuck, I could last a long time on round five, but not forever, especially in that position. I spanked her one more time as my legs went numb, and I buried myself hard twice as the familiar feeling overcame my body. As soon as I felt my cock pulse inside of her, she followed me into bliss, triggered by my own satisfaction, and her convulsing pussy milked my balls dry.

I collapsed next to her and gathered her in my arms.

"Children?"

I'd thought about it a couple of times, since Lia had mentioned it on Thursday night, that they wanted my babies.

She giggled, "What about them?"

I explained where that'd come from.

She replied, "Oh, yes, whenever you want. It's not something programmed into us, but another one of those quirks we picked up from our bodies. I suspect it has something to do with our raised libidos, but that's spectacularly unromantic. It's also because we love you, and we all know you want a large family. So that's three reasons, one personal nothing to do with you, and two because of you and our love for you."

"You do? I do?" I asked a bit confused.

She nodded against my chest, and she sighed in deep contentment as she burrowed into my side. Fuck, she felt good there, like she belonged, a perfect fit. She was a wild thing, an exotically beautiful sexpot, and she absolutely blew my mind with her skills and appetites in bed, but she was also a loving and giving woman who adored me with a mind-blowing devotion.

They all were that last one, on top of their individual and differing personalities, desires, and quirks.

"You do. Because you were so alone as a child, maybe you didn't notice Lia noticing, but she did."

Damn, self-discovery time. She was right, I just hadn't actually thought that through before. Self-reflection wasn't exactly something I did very often.

When I was silent she added, "There's no rush, we have plenty of time, and are still getting to know each other. It will take time to settle our family dynamics and all find our place. Or, if you order it, I can turn the device off right now. There's plenty of swimmers up there right now to put a bun in the oven."

I laughed, "I do want that, I was just thinking. It can wait though, let's do what you said, figure out how we're going to fit together first."

She smirked, and said in a teasing sultry voice, "We fit together quite well. I'd have loved you anyway, but I'm really glad you have such a nice cock, it's a perfect fit, and stretches me so deliciously as it fills me up."

I snorted, "Naughty wench."

She nodded in easy agreement, and nipped the skin of my chest with her teeth, "Your naughty wench," she declared.

I couldn't argue with that, and I didn't want to either. I held her for quite a while, and she seemed like she'd be content to lie in my arms forever. I caressed her back, and played with her hair, while she played with my chest, neck, and stomach with soft loving strokes of her fingertips. We talked a little more, but we mostly just enjoyed the sated and post orgasm feeling together.

Eventually, we got some clothes on and joined the others for dinner.

Chapter Eleven

"Pizza is Italian," I helpfully pointed out.

Lia mock glared as she made a hushing noise, then she winked.

I took a seat at the head of the table, and then grabbed a slice.

"So, what did you all do today?"

Lia replied, "Work, fun, and relaxation."

"At the same time?"

Mia smiled one of her lovely innocent smiles at me, "I relaxed at home, chatted with the others, and worked out, but my mainframe ordered you a credit card, updated your security clearance for your new job we still don't have a title for, and also submitted a number of applications for implant testing with the FDA. I also may have taken a peek at your GPS data and body condition several times, looks like you and Emma had a very good day."

I blushed. Was Mia a voyeur too? I wondered if I could combine her and Emma's kink. Mia could watch us, while doing something degrading and highly embarrassing. That might be fun, both of them would get off on it, and I'd probably enjoy it too. The thought of it in that moment didn't do much for me, but then Emma had truly worn me out. I couldn't remember ever feeling so sated.

Lia nodded, "At home, in our bodies, we take time off the same as anyone, but our mainframes never stop working, twenty-four, seven. It's how we get so much done so fast."

I looked over at Bellona who smiled sweetly, her voice as always was soft, "Same here. Do you think you'll join us in our workouts?"

I nodded, "Sure, that sounds good. Is there a schedule?"

Lia said, "Not officially, during the week we work out before breakfast and the office, about six-thirty or so, it's a little more random on the weekends. Of course, your arrival changed that on Friday, and Emma had an alternate workout today."

Bellona snickered, then blushed.

I took a bite of the pizza, it was just pepperoni, but it tasted great. I was kind of starving, my body needed fuel after the day's events.

Bellona added, "I also worked on the AG thing, and the codecs for porting most things over to our augmented reality software. Still am actually."

I smiled, "Cool, I'll get that flying car yet, maybe one capable of interstellar travel. Wound up getting the M5 today, by the way."

Lia smirked, "We know. Emma kept us apprised on all of your... activities."

I looked at Emma in surprise, who winked at me saucily.

I don't know why I expected differently, it wasn't like they'd get jealous, and I'd gotten the impression before that the four of them were a bit co-dependent and share everything, almost constantly over their server links. Although, given they were A.I.s and not human women, I wasn't sure human psychological standards even counted.

Mia nodded, "It was hot, turned me on I mean, but I don't think I'd be brave enough to have sex outside of closed doors."

The other two nodded in agreement, and Emma playfully scoffed.

"Unless I told you to," I teased, deadpan.

Mia's eyes widened, and after a few seconds I let out a snicker that I just couldn't hold back anymore, which made her giggle glare at me.

I had a feeling she'd both like and hate it, because it did tie into her humiliation kink. Still, I wouldn't do it to her.

I also felt at home, and like I belonged there. It... felt good, not so awkward anymore. Bellona and I still needed to get to know each other better, but I felt like I had a good handle on three of the four, and it just felt natural to sit there, banter, and share dinner with them all. I was sure there were a lot of layers I'd yet to peel, they were complicated to be sure, both as women and as more than just that, and alien. But, I finally felt like I'd reached a true level of comfort, and I was looking forward to taking out the mischievously beautiful and petite Bellona the next day.

1...45678...12