Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia asked, "You had a good day today?"

"I did," I said, and then mentioned my intentions for Monday, and my thoughts about the ownership not changing to save on inquiries, and merely giving me an expense account or something.

Bellona said, "That might be best, we'll get you a card setup, and just pay it off every month. In addition to your current salary that is, we'll just have to list you as management of some kind instead of a programmer."

Mia said, "I'll take care of it."

Yup, I was officially a kept man. Not sure how I felt about it, but our five-way relationship was rather unique.

Lia said, "I already have that list of projects, with an overview of what they are and the status, as well as a prospectus for each to indicate commercial viability ready for you on Monday morning."

"Good to know. No Italian tonight?"

The other three chuckled, and Lia wrinkled her nose at me cutely. They were making some kind of chicken dish.

Lia said, "I try not to go more than twice a week, I cheated this week with you as my enabler."

I laughed.

Talk of work stopped then, and we just chatted about every day stuff. Movies that were out, music, and other stuff.

Dinner was excellent, they'd braised the chicken, whatever that meant, and then baked it in the oven with rice, diced tomatoes, and other spices. They also made garlic mashed potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and string beans.

We mostly talked all evening, with low music in the background, but we did turn on the television for the business news, and a couple of shows before bed.

Bedtime. That was interesting for me, very nice but it also felt odd, different. We were in some transition stage of sorts, so we didn't have a fivesome that night. Maybe I was being stupid, but the first time I had sex with Bellona and Emma I wanted it to be more personal. That didn't stop me from inviting the two of them into the bed though, after Lia, Mia, and I set the sheets on fire in a wild threesome that is, nor did it stop me from sharing a few caresses and kisses before we fell asleep that night, ten legs tangled together and warm supple feminine flesh everywhere.

That was okay, I got the impression they'd taken care of each other before joining us...

Chapter Ten

It was mid-morning the next day when the exotically beautiful Emma came down the stairs. Five foot four, long midnight black hair that fell in ringlets down to the small of her back. Her wide stormy gray eyes echoed the smile on her sweet lips. She had long thick eyelashes, and pouty lips, giving her that exotic look, and dark creamy skin my hands itched to touch. Her body was sinfully sexy, with a waspishly thin waist, flat stomach, framed between firm rounded D cups, sexy flared hips, and her juicy rounded ass cheeks. She was pure sin, from her exotically beautiful face to that rocking body.

I'd whispered some instructions in her ear at breakfast, and as I'd asked she was wearing a tight black skirt that barely reached mid-thigh, and a dark red half shirt that hung maybe two inches past her breasts like a curtain, revealing the soft silken creamy dark skin of her stomach and waist. From the top, the shirt revealed about a quarter of her cleavage, which was still quite a lot on her firm supple D cups.

I hadn't been that specific of course, all I'd asked her to do was wear a skirt, and no underwear.

She gave me a flirty smile when she reached the bottom of the stairs, and I stepped forward and gave her a chaste kiss. At least, that had been my plan, until my hands felt the silky smooth skin of her waist and back, and her generous breasts pushed against my chest. Fuck, she was so hot. Our kiss was passionate despite my intentions, and she looked as breathless as I felt when we broke it.

They'd told me she was brash, and not PC, it was obvious and I'd seen that part of her for myself, but Mia had also told me the day before that Emma's kink was a fascination at the idea of public sex, where she could get caught, and she had a little bit of a wild exhibitionist in her. She'd never stray from me of course, but she might not mind someone else watching her rock my world.

It was also a kink she'd never been able to really explore, just fantasize about, because the others had no interest in public trysts between each other, and they were each mine. Even before we'd met.

I'd been intrigued by the idea, even if I'd never considered sex in public before. I wasn't sure if it would happen or not, but I'd wanted easy access available just in case, that skirt would make it easy to fuck with our clothes on, and that half shirt would make breast access easier too. Honestly, I was both nervous and turned on by the idea, which I supposed was the point. The risk of just considering it was a thrill, not getting caught maybe, but the potential for it.

The naughty look in her eyes told me she was more than up for it, she wasn't stupid, and had a very good idea why I'd requested she dress a certain way.

I said softly, "You look ravishing," and caressed her cheek.

Her answering smile was like the sun coming up, with a cauldron of wickedness tossed in.

"Thanks, what's the plan?"

I tilted my head, "I want something fast, with a lot of horsepower, and a luxury vehicle."

She tilted her head, "I like the five series, BMW. It's all that you said, and it has a good safety rating. Audi S-seven and the Benz c-class are good too, but I like the lines on the five series better."

I nodded, I'd researched those and several others, including Cadillac, but I'd liked that five-series too. I'd only asked because I knew she could research much faster than I did, and much more exhaustively.

I took her hand, and she bit her lip as we went for the front door. I'd already kissed the other three goodbye while Emma got ready. Incidentally, I was also wearing casual khaki Docker long shorts ending just above the knees, running shoes, and a dark blue pull over collared shirt. I'd had to dress for the possibilities too, and jeans would have been too much of a pain in the ass if an opportunity came up.

"You know, we'll never talk the salesman down at all, if they see the limo drop us off."

I pulled her into my lap, and I started to tease her inner thighs with my fingertips while I claimed a kiss.

She chuckled breathlessly when I broke it, "Not a big deal. That feels really nice. I love your hands on me."

"Yes, it does," I said in a mesmerized voice, while staring intensely into her eyes. I wanted her hot and ready, just in case. Even if it didn't work out, playing and teasing each other had an appeal all its own, and she loved it as much as I did. Not just pleasing me, but the act itself.

It's why I'd bothered to do all that investigating, if they had to be pleased pleasing me, I also wanted to do things with them they'd enjoy doing even without that.

She got me back, as she caressed my chest with her soft hands aggressively, and then leaned down to nibble on my neck. She released sexy sweet sounds of desire into my ear, and her hot breath on my neck made my cock stir. Fuck, she was... overwhelming. Sexy, beautiful, wild, and mine. I was already half hard, it was going to be a fun day of car shopping, and I had other plans after that.

Although, I was half tempted to turn the limo around and take her straight back to bed and ravish her all morning. But... delayed gratification and anticipation would just make the moment that much sweeter. Plus, our day was more than about the sex and her kinky desires, I also wanted the car, and I wanted to get to know her better. I knew about her, but I didn't really know her.

Despite that, we didn't talk much on the drive to the dealership. We wound up necking, kissing, and teasing each other like teens almost the whole way. I was mesmerized by those naughty storm gray eyes, her sultry sexy moans and sighs, and her nubile sinful body on my lap and in my arms.

I asked, "So you like building med devices and implants, and you like cars, anything else you're passionate about?"

She smiled, and said sultrily, "Besides you, and getting your cock in me, you mean?"

She winked and grinned when she felt my cock twitch under her ass cheek at that, since she was sitting sideways on me. Shit, everything she said had a sultry heated cast to it, it was her natural voice. She naturally dripped sensuous seduction, every part of her from her voice, to her face, to her body, to the way she moved and the look in her eyes. I wondered just how much of that was by design, when they'd engineered her body. Probably all of it.

I snickered, "Yes, besides that," and then I pinched her ass, drawing a gasp from her pouty lips.

She nodded, "My passion, is healing, which is why I chose Emma as a name. I like the way it sounds, and what it means. It's why out of all the current projects we have open, I spend most of my time on the implants, and now the nanite swarm and health nanites, plus the AR implant. Eventually, I want to combine all three. A networked nano-swarm of nanites, healing, diagnosing in real time health monitoring for what it can't heal, and also providing a full AR and even immersive experience."

"I thought the nanites were too small to do that many things, and that they were more specific as a result."

She grinned, "They are, but that's where the networking part comes in. They'd all work together, but there'd be twenty or so different types, but millions of each of them. If one nanite died, it would just get filtered out of the body, no big deal, and no service interruption. If a medical implant failed, that would be that, until a new one was put in. I don't like the single point of failure, even if what I've made is quite reliable."

"But... flying cars."

She snickered, "Should I assume that will be a priority come Monday?"

"I don't know yet. Getting myself a toy would be cool, but I won't upend the business on a playful whim either. I'll also be relying on Lia for advice."

She pointed out, in her ever sultry voice, "She'll do whatever she thinks you want her to do."

I nodded, "Which is why I'll approach it through your, bell's, and Mia's priorities, not Lia's. That seems to work as a workaround, she'll look out for you all and take it into consideration if I ask for her honest opinion on it. Plus, I think she'd be more honest about the business, since that part is about making me money, not necessarily doing what I want."

She smirked in agreement, and then spontaneously nibbled on my lip, and then she sighed deeply in pleasure as she kissed me. Her ass wiggled on my cock, as her long nails scraped teasingly on the back of my neck, both of which drew a moan from my lips.

Fuck, she was going to kill me, in a good way.

She said, "That's my main passion, besides you I mean, but I like action movies, and things that go fast. I also like to dance, and to be active. You're driving me crazy, you know that? I'm also loving every minute of it. Thank you for taking me out today."

I smiled, "My pleasure."

I nipped her lip, teased her inner thigh, and teasingly brushed her labia with my knuckles, drawing a gasp from her lips. I also discovered in that moment that she was absolutely soaked for me.

She stared at me a little breathlessly and wide eyed, as I took my hand out of her skirt and slowly sucked the glistening liquid silk off my knuckles. Her lips were slightly parted, and she gave me a fuck me look that made my cock twitch. She was unique, divinely sexy, and different from the other three, but at the same time there was also a similar look of devotion on her face as the others, and a joy at simply being with me that took my breath away.

It occurred to me then, the level of teasing we'd been doing probably hadn't been necessary to get either of us in the mood. She was as intoxicating as the others, just in a different way. We'd both been more than ready before we'd gotten in the limo. I was caught by her gray eyes, and she felt good in my arms.

I started to give serious consideration to just unzipping my shorts and taking her right there in the limo.

Which of course, was when the limo stopped, and I looked up to see we were at the BMW dealership.

"See, no salesman," she noted in a sultry but also slightly more breathless than usual tone.

We slipped out of the limo, and I took her hand as we headed into the lot. There were a lot of series threes in the lot, and other cheaper models, but eventually we found a row with a few M-fives. It was gorgeous, black, with a smoke white and black interior. When she leaned down to look inside, I leaned over her and put my hands on her hips, and I groaned softly when she ground her juicy rounded ass against my cock.

It was insane, and delicious, but I actually looked around to determine if it was viable for me to take her up against that car right there, from behind. The building was far away, and we were at least five double rows away from the passing traffic on the main road. One zipper and a lift of her skirt, and I'd be fucking my wild and sexy Emma. The idea thrilled me, and I could tell she would go for it.

But a cockblocking... I mean, a car selling salesman was walking our way.

She giggled naughtily, as if she knew exactly what I'd been thinking, maybe I'd given away my disappointment with a subtle body language tip off when we'd stood back up to greet him. She moved back against me though, and she wiggled herself so slightly against me I doubt the salesman even noticed.

I slipped my arms around her waist, and then rested them on her stomach, and might have grinded a tiny bit against her sexy ass.

She sighed almost inaudibly in pleasure, as if there was nowhere else she'd rather be in that moment but in my arms with my cock digging into her ass. It was a heady thing, knowing that it was just the truth. I didn't even have to be a good person, and it would still be true, which perversely seemed to bring out the best in me. I didn't want to use them, I wanted to care for and love them, so that meant treating them right.

I also at that time finally firmly believed that needed or not, because they'd love and serve me either way, that they did appreciate the gestures and caring attention I showed them. Mia had shown me that yesterday, the whole respect and admiration thing, which wasn't programmed in. I'd have to at least earn that.

"Good morning, I'm Thomas. Can I help you two find a car today?"

I replied, "I'm Paul, and this is my Emma. Can we test drive this one?"

When I called her my Emma, she relaxed her body and melted back against me further.

Thomas smiled, "Of course, just need to get the keys, and a copy of your license. Follow me inside?"

We nodded, and then followed him. He gave us the typical sales pitch, and started talking about options, and asking questions.

It was a process I don't need to entail here. I'll just say we never found an opportunity at the car lot, Thomas wouldn't leave us alone, and I couldn't exactly tell him to fuck off so I could have public sex with my wild Emma. We did manage to keep teasing each other though, with subtle brushes, and some not so subtle gropes, pinches, and squeezes when Thomas wasn't looking. I don't think he caught us playing grab ass, but he politely ignored the few short and teasing kisses we shared. In my defense, I couldn't get enough of her, she was intoxicating and driving me wild with her sometimes bold and constantly teasing actions.

It was only about an hour later, when I drove the car off the lot. We'd gotten a few extras, I had to bring the car back in a week to get them installed.

Emma had paid for it with her black American Express card. I'd have one, or something similar at least, next week, but for now they were all my sugar mommas. Regardless, it was almost amusing, because she'd insisted the car be in my name. Clearly, Thomas had wanted to know where I'd found an exotically sexy eighteen-year-old girlfriend that could afford to buy her boyfriend a car. Of course, he didn't ask, and I didn't say...

She snickered, "That was fun."

"Glad you liked it, if you're good I'll let you drive later."

She laughed throatily, "I'd rather be bad," and put her hand on my thigh.

My cock twitched, and I held her hand so she didn't make me crash.

"So, you don't like politically correct?"

She looked around, "This isn't the way home, where are we going now?"

I said, "It's a surprise."

She smirked, "Okay. I'm hoping for a rather... large, surprise."

I laughed, "The question?"

She shrugged, "It's just words, and often the simple truth. Too many people are fucking pansies in this new America, and they hide from the truth in their 'safe spaces'. It's ridiculous. Applying softer words to things, or making up ridiculous euphemisms doesn't change the truth, and can often be more harming than accurate verbiage. Live and let fucking live, pretty much covers everything as a way of life. I don't judge anyone on their creed, orientation, skin color, etcetera ad nauseum, but if I use the wrong words that makes me a bigot? Bullshit. People take offense at the stupidest things."

"Don't hold back, Emma, tell me how you really feel."

She giggled, "You get the point though. I am who I am, and I work passionately to improve life on this Earth, through various breakthroughs, health care, and even entertainment, though that last is Mia's idea. She thinks it will make people more willing to adopt the medical part of the technology, if they can check Facebook at work in a virtual overlay no one else can see, or even trace since they'll always be connected to their home network. Take me or leave me. I'm not purposefully rude, or ever mean, I just don't have a use for most social constructs. I say what I mean."

Yeah, and I could order her to do exactly that, but I never would.

"Jeans at work?"

She shrugged, "I actually don't mind a dress, and I'm loving wearing this skirt for you, but I'm out of my office and in the labs several times a day, and jeans are just more comfortable. Especially when it comes time to put on an environmental suit, a dress doesn't work for that. I don't work with diseases, but I don't want to spread our nanites in testing around, you know?"

"That makes a lot of sense. How close are you to AG, not that I'm obsessed with the flying car idea, or anything?" I asked curiously.

She smiled over at me, "It works on paper. As you know, in engineering, going from the chalkboard to practical reveals issues, be it tolerances, energy loss, and things of that nature. We're actually closer to that than the multi-system entertainment and Biomed-nanite swarm, if only because we don't have to jump through ten years of hoops to get FDA approval."

"FTL?"

She looked around, as if to search for eavesdroppers, and then winked saucily, "We just need to build the ship."

"What? Really?" I asked in shock.

She nodded, "It's actually easy, once we figured out how, but our priorities have been on improving this planet, and you of course, not exploring the stars. It works similar to how warp drive does on Star Trek, it creates a bent bubble of space-time around the ship, a subspace pocket if you will, that will put the ship outside of our universe. We kind of skip over normal space, which takes us out of the Einsteinian universe and its light speed limitations. Not exactly mind you, Star Trek warp drives are just fiction, but it loosely fits the same idea. Of course, to build a ship that does FTL we need that AG first, or going to light speeds would turn us into pancakes on the hull."

She shrugged, "But we know enough to send an unmanned probe to another star now, if we built it. Humans know a lot more than they know they do, we're just very good at taking a whole lot of little things from a lot of different people and labs, and then putting it together. How's the car?"

1...34567...12