Daisy's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
23 Followers

'Chapter 5; Lady Luck'

"Uhhn?" Daisy groggily moaned.

"Shhh-shh-sh, dolly," the woman said, clipping the glowstick onto a chain around her neck, "We've got a lot to do." Swinging between her round, small breasts, the woman circled around Daisy before stooping down and clipping a carabiner onto the chain of Daisy's cuffs. Daisy raised her head, confusedly looking at the dark cord running from the carabiner into the darkness overhead. "Don't worry," the woman continued, "I like to work under pressure!"

The glowstick jostled back and forth as the woman's arms rapidly moved up and down. Daisy watched in stunned silence before noticing that her arms were being slowly lifted off of the floor. The cuffs rose higher and higher, pulling her arms, then her shoulders off the ground, until she was sitting upright with her arms overhead. She realized that overhead must have been some pulley system that allowed this woman to lift something several times her weight.

Within a few moments, Daisy was standing flat on her feet with her arms overhead. The woman took a moment to tie her end of the cord onto a ring on the floor, then sauntered over, standing right in front of Daisy. Daisy was several inches taller than the woman, who looked fearlessly up into her eyes. A smile spread over her face, and she bit her lip, running both her hands up the lacy garter strap leading to the belt, tracing her fingers slowly along the edge of the belt, then rubbing her hands down to get a solid, meaty grip on Daisy's ass, jiggling it around as she aggressively pulled Daisy's hips into her own. With coquettish eyes, the woman looked up at daisy with a broad grin.

"The suspense is unbearable, isn't it?"

Daisy gulped, silently looking down at the woman. The woman's smile disappeared, and her hand shot up to grab Daisy's face, squeezing her cheeks together to pout out her lips.

"I just made a joke, toy. Didn't you think it was funny?"

Clearing her throat, Daisy timidly replied, "Y-yes."

There was an awkward moment of silence. The woman rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh, sliding her hand up to cover Daisy's face like her head was just an object. "Aye me, you really are clueless aren't you?" The woman grabbed Daisy's bottom lip and firmly tugged it, pulling her head closer to her level as she stared straight into Daisy's eyes. "Listen good, you piece of meat. I am the Duchess. In here, you only exist because I think it's fun. Whenever I ask you something, or give you an order, you will respond, 'yes my Duchess.' Do you understand?"

Feeling awkward with her lip stretched, Daisy softly said, "Yes. -My- my Duchess."

"Gooooood," the Duchess cooed, releasing Daisy's lip. "Ohhh, and look!" She leaned over with a grin, "You brought kittens! Oh, I love kittens." The Duchess leaned down to Daisy's firm, well-rounded breasts. "'Fluffy.' Oh, that is too cute!" She giggled, cupping and squeezing a breast. "And 'Tinkerbell.' Oh, look! It likes me!" She said, delicately grasping a nipple and rolling it between her fingers. "Kittens are so fun to play with, aren't they?"

"Nnnn... Yes, my Duchess," Daisy said, distracted by the shivers radiating from her nipple.

With a chuckle, the woman got down on her knees. "Spread your legs." Daisy nearly protested when the woman glared back up at her and smoldered, "I gave you an order. Now."

"I- Yes, my Duchess," Daisy reluctantly answered, stepping her feet a pace apart.

"Mmmm... Wider."

Gulping, Daisy inched her feet further apart. "Wider." She pushed herself as hard as she could, until her weight was hanging from her cuffs and she had to push up on her toes.

"Very nice. Mmmhmhm, very nice indeed," the Duchess said, delicately dragging and twirling her fingertips across the sensitive skin around Daisy's vagina, her skillful fingers making it a challenge for Daisy to keep balance. By just the light of the glowstick, Daisy could only just see what was going on when the Duchess slid a finger inside of her. "Ahh, you're so juicy! I guess you've been getting some use tonight, huh?" Hearing silence, the Duchess inconsiderately jammed her fingers in up to the knuckle, squeezing her thumb onto Daisy's clit. "I asked you a question, plaything."

"YES MY DUCHESS," she responded promptly. Sweat was breaking across her shoulders and legs, itching terribly as beads rolled down her skin and into the corset. She felt something small and hard, the size of a sugar cube with rounded edges, get pushed gently into her vagina. She couldn't make out what it was in the darkness, but she watched in distress as the Duchess pushed in another, then another, until she was carrying five little tokens in her sensitive cavity.

"That'll do. And we still have places to go," the Duchess said, picking up a white towel. Daisy gave a gasp and a squeal as the soft, cottony, dry towel was pressed against her vulva, brushing up and down, sending incredible velvety sensations across her hyper-sensitive skin, leaving it hot and shivering and dry. There was a strange 'kkkkrrrrxxxt' sound, then something cold pressed against her genitals. She quickly realized that, whatever the Duchess had put inside her, had been sealed in with duct tape.

"Well that was fun, but we can't dally," she said, untying the cord and letting Daisy tumble to her knees. The Duchess unclipped the carabiner and grabbed Daisy's leash. "Come on, fucktoy, we got places to go."

Clearing her throat, Daisy tried to ignore the pinching of the tape tugging her pubic hairs as she rose to her feet. She immediately was knocked to her feet by a jerk from her collar.

"Oh, no no no," The Duchess scolded, yanking on the leash that she had pinned under her foot, pulling Daisy down until her face was pressed against the Duchess' boot, "You don't really think you're gonna walk with me, right? Like you're my equal? Like you aren't an animal that crawls everywhere? That's a silly idea, isn't it?"

Daisy gritted her teeth, her face burning flush against the rough, clean boot. "Yes, my Duchess."

"Very good! Let's go." She strolled off, tugging on the leash, making Daisy follow behind her crawling on all fours, her head scowling and hung low. "You've got a lot of people to meet tonight!"

'Chapter 6; Loads of Fun'

"Have you ever ridden a Sybian before?" The Duchess purred, swinging her hips and twirling the end of Daisy's leash, tugging her along on her hands and knees by the dim light of the glowstick jostling between The Duchess' meek breasts.

Daisy furrowed her brow, searching her head for the word as the knees of her lacy stockings started to tear. "No." The sharp scrape of combat boots twisting to a halt made her wince, and she had only a moment of anticipation before a small, soft hand slapped mercilessly against her butt cheek. "No, my Duchess."

"Thaaat's a good girl," The Duchess said, continuing on. "Well, don't worry. You're a smart doggie, you'll get the idea. Just don't get stage fright."

The ominous advice burdened Daisy's crawl through the darkness with a dread that made it feel like hours. The smooth, hard lumps sealed into her vagina kept clicking into each other, a sensation that was hard to ignore. She was almost surprised when The Duchess paused at a broad, heavy metal door. She had to throw her weight into pulling the handle until it made a heavy clack, and she leaned into it as it groaned open.

"Hey! We made it! I hope you're ready for some fun!" She chirped, leading Daisy like a dog, sounding like she was talking to somebody else.

Daisy's eyes were growing accustomed to the dim light, and she wasn't sure what to make of the room- It looked about twenty feet square, with a door to her right, and the far end of the room sectioned off behind metal bars, like some kind of prison holding cell, with nothing but darkness behind. There was an object lying against the bars, the size of a small chest, and rounded on top in the shape of a saddle. The Duchess shortened Daisy's leash, and led her up to the device. Clicking her tongue like she was goading a dog, she led Daisy on top of the thing until she was straddling it, facing the bars. Lying along the ridge of the object, with her head resting on her hands by the bars and her legs splayed out to her sides, she let out a relieved sigh, thankful to be done crawling. She wasn't even worried by how vulnerable her genitals were in this position.

"Don't relax yet, chica," The Duchess said, flipping up some leather straps from either side of Daisy's waist and buckling her down across the small of her back. "Someone get her cuffs, please?"

For a moment, Daisy considered shimmying backwards out of the strap, when a heavy, strong hand wrapped around the chain between Daisy's cuffs. Gasping, she watched he hand carry her cuffs higher and higher, until her arms stretched straight overhead, straining her spine against the strap, forcing Daisy to arch her back as her pubic bone pressed against the wavy gel-like material on the object's ridge, a forced lordosis reflex. From the annoying squeaking and the odd, familiar smell, Daisy had only a moment of horrified realization- the darkness on the other side of the bars was packed with at least ten men, each completely wrapped from head to toe in black rubber, all except their cocks, which seemed to float disembodied and erect against the pitch-black background- before the hands came. So many hands, she couldn't keep track of them all; squeezing her breast, gently tugging her nipple, grabbing her neck, a fistful of hair, tugging her lip, grabbing her tongue, smooshing her cheeks, fingers searching into her throat, all of them wrapped in smooth, clean, non-porous black rubber that squeaked in high-pitched cacophony all across her body.

"'Our pleasure'," The Duchess droned, playfully dragging her fingertips across Daisy's bare buttocks as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of so many hands, "'Is to serve you'. Hah! Well," the slim woman pushed her hair over her ear, tracing her finger down Daisy's waist, past her sacrum, along the crease between her butt-cheeks, plugging into Daisy's slightly-stretch but still-lubricated anus, rubbing the inside like she was checking a pipe fitting, "You're about to get a whole lot o' pleasure, babe." The Duchess hopped onto Daisy's back, cupping Daisy's breasts. "Do you guys like kitties? Look! She has some kitties to play with!"

The nebulous crowd of gropers receded, making a gentle 'd'awww...' Daisy's breasts were almost too big to fit in The Duchess' tiny hands, but she bounced them around, saying, "This one is Fluffy, and this one is Tinkerbell! ...They look thirsty, don't they? Come on, let's give them some milk!"

She hopped off as a couple of pale, average-looking cocks poked out from between the bars, pointed straight at Daisy's breasts.

Daisy stared in horror at the two bobbing cocks wrapped in rubber-bound hands. She was about to say something when she heard a click, and a soft hum, and was blown away by a strong vibration against her tender, vulnerable parts. She moaned and flailed her legs, unable to close them and escape the machine's merciless pleasuring. She panted, her back arching and legs shivering as a stream of hot slime splashed against one of her bare breasts, a series of small spurting jets that she felt splattering across her heaving, bouncing flesh, tickling her skin as it dribbled down her curves and into the lace of her corset. Heavy panting coming from the other side of the bars, another jet of pungent slime crashed into her other breast. She looked down, dismayed as both cocks were immediately replaced by fresh, rigid reliefs.

The Duchess' little hand groped and squeezed Daisy's breast, trailing strands of slime as it came away coated in fluid. "Nice and slippery," The Duchess said, looking straight at Daisy with a worrying smile. Daisy wasn't sure what to expect, but her eyes bugged out when she looked down and saw The Duchess stroking her slime-covered hand along a thick black strap-on dildo, lubricating it.

Daisy tried to stammer out a weak protest as The Duchess circled around and positioned herself standing over Daisy's hips. A shot of hot seed splashed onto Daisy's cheek, dribbling down her neck and cleavage. 'These cocks won't stop coming!' She thought to herself.

The Duchess lined the head of her cock up with Daisy's securely-positioned asshole. Bending her knees, The Duchess crouched down until the whole length of the dong had been worked into Daisy's entrails. With a satisfied grunt, The Duchess started to bounce, up and down, up and down, each thrust making Daisy's eyes bulge as anonymous man after anonymous man dumped load after load of ball juice onto her lips and tits.

"Oh yeah," The Duchess squealed, grabbing a fistful of Daisy's hair and pulling her head back, "This is what you want, right? To serve?"

Daisy wailed like a cat in heat. She could feel the whole length of her body, from the humming under her hips all the way up her spine to the grip on her hair, along the length of her arms to the handcuffs- her legs were forgotten. She just whimpered, "Yes my Duchess!" as a strand of cum landed across her eye.

The Duchess picked up the pace and force, thrusting into Daisy. "Say, 'Our pleasure is to serve!'"

"O- Our pleasure- is to serve! My Duchess!" Daisy was panting heavily now, the pressure in her colon igniting the tickling sensation that erupted from her vibrated clit.

"Say, 'I'm a jizz-bitch who loves to serve cock'!" The Duchess demanded, making another click as the device started humming a higher pitch, the vibrations becoming stronger and faster as The Duchess made love to Daisy's sphincter faster and more forcefully. Feeling her clitoris dance wildly against the stifling tape and the plastic lumps rattling against each other in her vagina, an eruption of white-hot mind-numbing sensation rushed through her body like a typhoon, making her eyes roll and her tongue hang out as her thoughts went blank and her body trembled. "I- I- I'm a jizz-bitch! A jizz-bitch who... loves... to... SERVE! C- C- COOOAAAGGHHH!" A jet of hot semen hit her square in the forehead, trickling down the sides of her nose and onto her tongue, which hung down dumbly.

The Duchess switched off the Sybian and pulled out her strap-on, releasing Daisy's hair so that her head rolled forward, drained of energy. Her cuffs were released, so that she slid down onto her belly, her whole front slick with the dick-slime of a dozen strange men. She whispered, barely audible, "My Duchess..."

'Chapter 7; Climax'

The Duchess undid the strap across Daisy's sweat-slick back as the crowd of rubber-wrapped men squeakily shuffled out a door behind them. Grabbing Daisy's shoulder and hip, The Duchess heaved her weight back and tugged the poor girl's limp, twitching body off of the Sybian, where she floppily splayed out on the ground like a rag-doll. Her vision blurred and her limbs numb, Daisy panted like a marathon runner, sputtering the cum on her lips across the pavement. She heard a heavy, metallic scraping, then The Duchess rolling her around, pulling her around by the hips to position her somehow. Exhausted and stunned, Daisy couldn't stay cogent enough to resist, letting The Duchess position her like a puppet-master. Daisy moaned softly as The Duchess lifted up Daisy's shoulders until she sat upright, then pushed her gently back until she sat leaning against a cool, smooth metal concavity, like a giant spoon. Content to rest there, Daisy gasped as the spoon lifted away, scooping her off of the ground before The Duchess rolled the wheel-barrow through the next door and down a dark hall.

The ride was wobbly and bumpy, Daisy's legs hanging spread-out at the front of the wheel-barrow, swinging around with The Duchess' gait. Her whole skin was tingling, and she was keenly aware of the throbbing of her vagina against the smooth, hard lumps still taped inside of her. Her eyes had adjusted to the dim light of the glow-stick in The Duchess' cleavage, but Daisy only noticed the fireworks show of colorful stars dancing around in her vision.

They passed through a door, and The Duchess unceremoniously dumped the barrow's contents onto the floor with an 'oof'. Daisy blinked- some of the strength had returned to her limbs, and she propped herself up on her chained arms. There was a click- music started playing, deep throbbing techno overlaid with moans and bouncing bass riffs, music that seemed to say in all caps, 'YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED.' Another click, and a circle of colorful Christmas lights lit up, revealing a room not ten feet across. In the middle of the room was a black, padded box, the size of a chest. Daisy didn't noticed the box. She noticed the man, a massive, powerfully muscular, stark-naked man, lying on his back on top of the box, his arms and legs stretched down and bound to the base. Daisy found herself sitting before the box, between the man's legs, staring eye-level at his thick, vein-webbed, intimidating still-flaccid cock.

The Duchess grinned when she saw Daisy's glassy-eyed, slack-jawed stare at the fat sausage before her. "Mmm-mmm-mmm, lovely, isn't it? I picked him special for you, hon." The Duchess walked over to a shelf in the corner, strap-offing her strap-on. "Make it hard with your mouth," she called back with nonchalant command.

"Yessm Duchizz..." Daisy slurred. All modesty and decorum had been pleasured out of her, and she slumped forward, plowing her face into the clean-smelling crotch. The man yelped at the impact, but relaxed as Daisy dragged her nose up his taint, tugging up the scrotum before it slid down her cum-greased chin, clumsily using her whole face to nudge the cock until it rested on the man's belly. Daisy's cuffed hands dragged limply on the floor as she guided her head all the way from her hips, rubbing her soft, flushed lips mindlessly up and down the length of the cock. Once it had hardened enough, she leaned forward, wrapping those lips securely around the tip and pulling it upright, where she started to take his penis into her mouth. The musk of healthy, eager dick wafted through her nostrils, making her pupils dilate and heart quicken, sinking her mind deeper into the passion of pleasure and sex. Her head bobbed up and down, slobber streaming down the shaft, but the engorged member was so massive she could only just fit the whole head in her mouth.

"Very good," The Duchess said, satisfied at the man's rigidity, "Now turn around and put his cock in your asshole."

Daisy gulped, accepting her role in this charade. "Yes, my Duchess." As commanded, Daisy stood up and turned around. It was a challenge maneuvering with cuffed hands, but reaching between her legs, Daisy managed to navigate the shaft until it pressed into the cleft where her legs met. With a deep breath, Daisy committed to relax, closing her eyes as she sat down on the slippery knob. The size was formidable, but thanks to her prepping that night, her anus was slick and receptive to the mammoth rod. She squealed when the head plipped past her sphincter, and she panted like a dog in heat as she bobbed her hips up and down, working the length of it inside of her until her hips rested firmly on his.

"Good. Now fuck his cock."

"Yes my Duchess." She twisted her hips around, lifting herself up and down with her legs. The Duchess grabbed Daisy's leash and pulled straight backwards; her collar tugging her neck, she squealed and awkwardly reclined before stumbling onto her back, lying on top of the man.

"Keep fucking!" The Duchess commanded, pulling the cuff between Daisy's wrists, pulling it over her head and the man's head, latching it to the box so that Daisy's whole body was pressed against the man. "You fuck him like it's the only think you'll ever be good for!" Daisy complied, arching her back and flexing her torso to move her hips around. The man's body was muscular and firm, and huge compared to her- she felt the ripples of his abs against her back, and his pecs against her shoulders, and she rose and fell to his rapid, animal heaving, heat and sweat radiating from him as his cock twitched inside her snug colon.

Synovex
Synovex
23 Followers