Daisy's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

"Good. Now lift your legs, up in the air. Spread them. Wider. Wider."

"Yes Duchess," She whispered- the man was moving for her now, and Daisy strained to straddle the ceiling. The Duchess crouched down at Daisy's crotch, and gripped a corner of the tape sealing her pussy shut. Without mercy, she whipped the tape off in a fluid jerk. Daisy bit down on her cry of pain, and The Duchess pressed her fingers down on Daisy's lower belly.

"Come on, give them back to me- There we go!" As each of the plastic lumps tumbled out of her, she heard a clack, then saw The Duchess walk around beside her holding a plate with what looked like twenty-sided dice. She looked down at the plate and said, "Okay... 8, 11, 19, 5."

"8, 11, 19, 5," the bound man softly said in a chest-reverberating baritone, repeating it over and over, "8, 11, 19, 5... 8, 11, 19, 5..."

"Those is your lucky numbers, puta," The Duchess said, standing between Daisy's straddled legs. Daisy looked down- the dim light of the Christmas lights was intensely bright to her- and gasped at the sight of the Duchess' new strap-on. From the way she squeezed it in her hand, it was made of soft, transparent gel, but it was bigger than the last one, and nightmarish in shape- a head knobbled with studs, and a shaft decorated with ridges and jelly spikes. "Those is your lucky numbers for the rest of your life, so you better remember them."

"8, 11, 19, 5... 8, 11, 19, 5..."

The Duchess crouched down, pressing her prosthetic head against Daisy's swollen mound. Daisy hung her head back and howled with full strength as The Duchess leaned onto her hips, driving the gel prong into Daisy's canal, where her aroused, sensitive pussy became articulately aware of every intricate shape and detail of the unforgiving totem. She continued crying out in garbled babble, as The Duchess dug her fingers into Daisy's flanks and heaved them up and down, driving her holes down onto both cocks.

"8, 11, 19, 5... 8, 11, 19, 5..."

"And now," The Duchess purred, "Because you've been so good to us, I'll show you something special." She clicked a button and the whole room was bathed in purple light. Daisy looked up- the ceiling was one big mirror, a she was being given a full face-to-face view of her spectacle. Moreover, it was a black-light, and the glowing pictures painted on the walls weren't as noticeable as the pale blue splatters glowing all over her face and breasts and corset. Struggling to stay sane with the two cocks pounding into her, she noticed there was something written in glowing ink on the mirror.

"Read it!" The Duchess commanded, as Daisy's line of vision bounced between her full-frontal view of her violation and the poem written on the ceiling. "Read it out loud! Do it!" The Duchess had produced a vibrating egg, which she pressed against Daisy's clitoral hood.

"8, 11, 19, 5... 8, 11, 19, 5..."

Daisy's body was racked with electrical pleasure. She forgot what was happening, what she had been worried about at work, she forgot her name as the universe wobbled and twisted around her. With inhuman focus, she locked her awareness onto the glowing letters.

"'...I ...I'm a naughty little whore! Make me squeal and beg for more! Use my holes until they're loose, and fill... me... up... with... your... hot... j- j- JUUUUIIIIAAAAAEEEAAGGHH!!"

Everything went black. Daisy woke up, sitting in the driver's seat of her car, dressed in the clothes she left work in. She was clean, but there were marks around her wrists and writing on her breasts. It was morning, and work hadn't started yet. She looked at her dashboard clock and froze.

8:11 am.

Her spine tingled as she whispered, "Nineteen, five."

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers