Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shaved her legs, under her arms and for the first time in ten years, Dana shaved between her long legs and as she did, Jason filled her thoughts and a warm rush flooded her entire body. 'Oh boy, I hope I haven't made a big mistake by doing this.' Dana thought as she carefully shaved the short fuzz and she wondered if Jason enjoyed pleasing a woman with his tongue. Dana always liked that, but after being married a few years, Jason's Dad all but stopped loving her and hardly ever came home.

She finished her bath and Dana found a very revealing blouse, a tiny pair of shorts to wear and knew that Jason would be in heaven. The blouse was light blue; it slid off of her shoulders and only covered half of her toned stomach. She didn't wear a bra and as Dana looked into her dresser mirror, she could see both of her excited nipples and she smiled.

Dana held up the shorts and couldn't believe that she still had them. Her and her husband went on vacation a few years ago and she bought them to turn him on, but he just got mad at her and said she looked like a tramp. Dana kept the shorts and was glad she did. After putting on an equally small pair of white panties, Dana wiggled the shorts up her hips and grinned from ear to ear. They were white, cut very high in the leg and they rode low on her hips. She buttoned them, smoothed them out and could feel her pussy oozing juices.

"Jason's going to shit in his pants when he sees these and I can't wait to see his face!" she laughed and sat down to fix her makeup.

Jason came in through the garage door and when he saw Mom, he stopped dead in his tracks. She had on a small blouse and it dipped off her right shoulder. It only covered half of Mom's stomach, but what Jason looked the most, it was fucking' see-through. Mom had on a very small pair of white shorts and they were cut low. They hung on her hips and looked as if they would fall off of her at any second.

"Holy shit, Mom, you look fuckin' great and hot as hell too!" he gasped, walking towards her, reached out and gently pulled her into his arms. "Mmmm, you are so pretty Mom and I love you." Jason whispered in her ear and leaned to kiss the side of Mom's neck. He felt her shiver and he hugged tighter.

Jason's eyes grew wide and Dana smiled. Her new boyfriend was home and from the bulge in his jeans, she knew that he liked her outfit and she was happy. He pulled her into his arms and Dana could feel him against her upper thigh. She enjoyed his hug and pushed closer to her son.

Dana was making a sandwich and turned to see him. "I guess this means you approve?" she asked and turned in a slow circle, letting Jason enjoy her and she could see him growing more. Dana saw his eyes on her butt and she stopped, letting him look more and she needed him to touch her. "Feel how soft and tight...they are," she panted to him and rubbed each of her excited cheeks.

Jason watched her turning and his cock grew harder. Mom looked like she was in heat and ready to fuck, but she was his Mom and he promised her that he would behave. He reached down, gently put his hands on Mom's soft cheeks and he squeezed. Jason moved against her and pressed Mom between his body and one of the kitchen counters. His stiff cock rubbed the back of her leg and his hands caressed Mom's ass.

He slid his hands around her body, over her smooth stomach and just under Mom's small breasts. Jason nuzzled his face to her neck; he kissed it and took a chance. He carefully slid his hands over her breasts, very lightly squeezed and Jason quickly slid them back to her stomach.

"You look so beautiful and I'm going to spoil you tonight. You didn't wear the bikini, but this looks just as good and as my way to thank you. I'm going to give you the best back massage, you've ever had!" Jason said as he kissed Mom's neck again and he backed away.

Dana pushed back and held his hands. "I haven't been spoiled...in a very long time," she smiled and went back to making her sandwich. "So, did you get the stuff and is it the same kind?" Dana asked and she couldn't wait to have that wonderful feeling again. "That made me feel sooo good and relaxed," she added as he pulled a bag from his jeans pocket and she turned to him. "Oh wow, I can smell it from here and I like it!" she said and inhaled the pot.

He laughed to himself and Jason wondered what hell would be like. "Yeah, it's a better grade and it last longer too," he replied, opened the bag and he held it up to Mom's nose. As she sniffed, he looked down and Mom's nipples were already hard as rocks and needed someone to play with them.

"Why don't you roll up a cigarette and we'll smoke it on the back patio." Dana said as she finished the food and started out the back door. "It's always so nice out here and I'm also glad that we had it screened in," she said walking out and towards a set of table and chairs. She sat at the table, took a bit of food and watched Jason rolling the cigarette.

He rolled the joint and watched Mom eating dinner. "So Mom, are you sure about what we're doing?" Jason asked and took a big bite of his sandwich. He watched her face turn a pretty shade of pink and his cock jumped.

She looked at him and really wasn't sure, but they couldn't get too wild and they had to be careful. "I guess some touching, a little...petting and um...maybe a few kisses, will be fine, Jason." Dana whispered and his eyes grew.

"Mom, I can't wait!" Jason said and leaned to kiss her. "Oh Mom, this is so cool!"

Dana smiled and when Jason kissed her, she wanted to scream and jump on him. "Let's just keep things light and we'll be fine," she replied and went back to eating.

"I'll let you lead the way and I'll follow." Jason replied, lit the joint and he was ready for fun with Mom. This stuff was much better and it was going to fuck her up. He took a deep puff and reached it to Mom. She leaned forward to get it and he could see straight down her blouse. "Mmmm Mom, you've got pretty breasts and I love when they look like that," he smiled and pointed to Mom's swollen nipples.

She looked at Jason, then to her chest and Dana's face turned bright red. "Oh you bad boy, looking at your Mom's breasts and saying how pretty they are!" she said with a giggle and took the cigarette from him. She smiled and sat back up. "What if we do this," she paused to take a big puff and held the smoke. "You're free to touch, feel and caress every inch of me, but...not where you came from." Dana said with a soft voice and could not believe what she just told her son.

He listened and Jason's cock grew hard. "I think that we're both going to enjoy this and have a great time together!" he said with a grin and pulled Mom on his lap. "You are so sexy and I'm going to make you all mine!" he growled and hugged Mom's warm body to his.

She heard him and smiled. "What will your father have to say about that?" Dana teased and deep down, she didn't give a damn about him and now, Jason wanted her and she was excited.

"Fuck him! He's too damn dumb to see what a wonderful person you are Mom and that you need a man to love you." Jason said as he hugged and kissed Mom on the lips. "If he doesn't want you...I do Mom and I mean that with all my heart," he said and softly kissed Mom right on her mouth, letting his tongue slide over her lips.

Dana heard Jason and she wanted to cry. "Oh baby, that's so sweet and you make me feel so good," she moaned as they kissed and she felt Jason's right hand moving towards her breasts. "Mmmm, yes!" she moaned when his loving hand covered her left breast and Jason toyed with her hard nipple. "You don't believe in wasting time, do you?" she cooed as her son gently pulled and twisted her swollen nipple, sending wonderful feelings flooding her lonely body and making her pussy drip with need.

"I've been waiting a long time for you, Mom and I'm taking full advantage of it!" he said and started kissing and sucking on the side of her neck, sending goosebumps all over her body and they were everywhere too.

"Oh my gosh, you are out of this world and you're gunna kill me!" Dana moaned as her son licked, kissed and sucked every inch of her neck. She tilted her head to the side and let Jason do as he wished. "Ohhh Jason, yes!" she moaned as his warm, exciting lips kissed and sucked her neck. "Just be careful and don't mark on me!" Dana moaned again and held his right hand on her breasts.

He smiled and kept kissing Mom's neck. "I won't Mom." Jason replied as he kissed up to her right ear. "You drive me crazy, Mom! Do you feel that? I'm hard for you day and night, Mom and I want you!" he said kissing her deeper and his right hand slid down her body. Jason caressed her stomach, eased down to Mom's shorts and he slowly unbuttoned them.

"Should we go down to your room and um...do this?" Dana asked Jason, as he slowly opened her shorts and started working his skilled hand inside. "Yes, yes!" she whimpered as he caressed the top of her panties, while gently pulling them up and into her wet slit. "Ahhh, Jason! Ohhh God!" Dana moaned, chewed her lower lip and looked at her son, hoping she could stop, if things got out of control.

He just watched Mom and Jason knew she would be his by tonight. She was so lonely and he felt bad for taking advantage of her, but if Dad didn't want her, Jason did. "Nobody is here, so relax, Mom and let go," he whispered, stood up and pulled her to a big futon couch on the other side of the deck. Jason lay down and Mom crawled up beside him. She turned on her back and his hand slid on her stomach.

His hand moved to her stomach and Dana couldn't move or push it away. "Keep an ear out for your father's car; I'd hate to get caught in this predicament!" Dana moaned, as Jason's fingers caressed her so softly and with so much love. He caressed the soft hair of her mound, gently pulling and running his fingers through it and Dana felt something nice. Jason was moving a finger down the center of her panties and towards her aching clit. "Mmmm, oh Jason...careful," she moaned and reached to hold his hand.

He kept caressing and rubbing towards her clit. "Mom, relax! I'm not going to break my promise," he whispered, pushed her hand away and Jason continued on his quest. Mom's helpless moan of need, told him that he found his prize and Jason ran his finger lightly over her bud. "Oh yeah, is that good, Mom?" Jason teased as she moaned and lifted her hips.

His finger found its mark and Dana wanted to scream. It sent a shock through her and she fought back an orgasm. "Yes...oh God, yes!" she whimpered as Jason toyed with her and Dana was so close to her release. "Jason, I'm...I'm...close!" Dana whimpered again and pressed her mound to his loving hand, grinding into it and hoping she didn't regret this.

Jason kept rubbing and teasing his poor, lonely Mom and he enjoyed her soft moaning. "Let go and relax," he whispered, moving over the side of her body and pressed his stiff cock against her bare thigh. Even though his jeans were on, her heat quickly covered him. "Come Mom, let go and I'll show you how a man should treat his woman." Jason whispered as he teased her aching nub of flesh. He pulled it, he rubbed it and he leaned towards Mom's right nipple.

She saw him, took a breath and Dana could not hold it back any longer. Her back arched up, juice shot from her body and she screamed. "Oh Jason! Jason! Oh my God, Jason!" Dana screamed and her body was as stiff as a board. "Oh baby, oh sweet, sweet baby," she whimpered as he kept rubbing and gently caressing her trembling body. Dana snuggled against Jason and knew that she was his. In twenty years of marriage, not once, did Jason's father ever make her orgasm like this and Dana wanted to happen again.

Jason rubbed Mom, watching as she came and the poor thing came hard. "Oh yeah, that's my girl! Yeah baby, come for me and I'll make it all better...ok?" he whispered into her ear and hoped this was the start of a new life with her. Her warm juices quickly covered his fingers and he rubbed more, pushing against her squirming body. "Oh yeah, you're my girl...huh? Do you like this?" he whispered again and kissed her panting mouth. Mom's soft moans filled his ears and Jason held her close.

"Oh Jason, oh I'm...so confused, but I...um...loved this so much," she cooed and squeezed him. "You made me feel like a...a...woman again and I can't thank you enough." Dana said with a soft whisper and snuggled to him.

"I'm here Mom and if you want, I can be more than a son and you'll never be lonely again." Jason said with a kiss and he heard the house alarm beep. "Well shit, he's home," he said with a frown and Jason hoped Mom would do this again. She started to jump up, but he grabbed Mom and gave her a tight hug. "Will you come to my room tonight, Mom and um...help me?" he asked with and Mom hugged him tight.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry! Mom forgot that my guy needed a little help too." Dana purred to Jason and slowly stood up. "I'll try my best and if I can," she said, leaned to Jason and kissed him. "Mom will help you, ok?" she purred and ran to her room.

'Oh God, I hope that Steven doesn't suspect anything, but why would he? He never, ever looks at me. I could let Jason seduce me in the middle of the living room floor and he wouldn't notice!' she thought with a laugh and quickly stripped. She threw her clothes in the bathroom sink, rinsed them and jumped into the shower.

*.

Steven sat at the table and looked at his wife, Dana, wondering why she was smiling and humming a song. "What's gotten into you today?" he asked with a firm look, as she gave him a piece of pot-roast and sat across from him.

Dana sat down and hoped that she could do this. "Nothing, can't I be happy and in a good mood?" she asked with a smirk, thinking of his son, holding her in his arms and pleasing her needs as a woman.

"Yes, but you seem different somehow."

"Well, I'm sorry if it bothers you." Dana said as she gave Jason a quick smile and licked her lips for him. "I could just seat and say nothing."

"You don't have to be sour, Dana. I was making a statement. What did you do today, Jason? Anything interesting?" Steven asked his son and Jason started choking on his food. "What in the world has gotten into my family today?" he asked and laughed.

"Nothing much, Mom and I watched a movie."

"Oh really, what movie?" Steven asked, but this time, Dana choked on her wine and gave Jason a dirty look.

Jason smiled and wiped his mouth. "It was a love story and pretty sad. The kind you hate so much," he added, looking at his Dad and what a fool he was for leaving Mom alone with him.

"Oh, as long as you had fun, that's all that matters." Steven said and he saw Dana's face turning bright red.

"We had a great time...didn't we, Mom." Jason said as he rubbed his foot up the inside of Mom's bare leg and she gave him another dirty look.

She tried pushing Jason away, but couldn't and she would get him later. "Oh yes, we had a nice afternoon." Dana said with a cool voice and glared into her son's eyes.

Jason moved his foot and went back to eating. "How's the church doing, Dad? Any big problems today?" he asked Dad, but Jason didn't give a fuck about him or the church. Jason hated it all and wished he could leave this shit behind.

"Nah, not really, but ol' Miss Duckworth is on her way out and they don't think that she'll make it through the night. I may go up to the city and sit with the family tonight. Would that be ok with you?" Steven asked as he looked to Dana and she nodded yes.

'Oh yes! Go and never come back!' Dana thought with a grin, knowing that she and Jason could be alone. She could help him now and return the wonderful favor. "That will be fine, Steven and be sure to give them my best." Dana smiled and gave Jason a quick wink, thinking of being alone with him and the fun they were going to have. "When do you think that you'll be home?" she asked and took a bite of her food.

Steven shook his head and replied. "I think that I may just stay in the city and go straight to the network meeting in the morning."

"Oh that's right. I almost forgot!" Dana said and she tried to keep her mind from Jason, but couldn't and she felt wetness oozing from between her legs. "I hope they've decided to put you on TV," she added, thinking of Jason sitting on his bed, with his long cock in her mouth and Dana sucking him dry.

"Oh yeah, I hope that goes good, Dad. That could bring the church tons of money and you'll be famous!" Jason said, but didn't care either way and he looked at Mom.

"Yes, all of what you said, would be wonderful, but let's not get carried away." Steven said as he wiped his mouth and got up. "I'm going to get a few things and um...I'll leave you two alone," he said and gave Dana a quick look, wondering why she was looking at Jason in such an odd way. 'I guess it's just my imagination, but she looks as if she's in love or something,' he thought and went to get his over-night bag and a clean suit of clothes.

*.

Dana walked up to Jason, kissed him long and deep. "I didn't think that he was ever going to leave!" she moaned as they kissed and Jason pulled off her thin blouse, tossed it behind him and she loved the way he looked at her. His big hands covered her breasts and when he squeezed, Dana moaned and started to push her hips to his. "Oh God, I love when you touch me, baby. My heart pounds, my nipples get hard and um...my pussy drips for you!" Dana moaned, kissed him more and sank to her knees in front of him.

"I'm going to take care of you now, Mom and you can just forget him." Jason said as he watched Mom drop down in front of him, unzip his pants and she gently pulled out his hard cock. She held it in her tiny hands, leaned down to it, looked up and Mom kissed the head.

Dana pulled the monster from his pants and she was shocked. "My God, you are so big and beautiful! I want to suck you and show how much I love and adore you," she moaned and gently sucked the right side of his swollen shaft, flicking her tongue as she went and her eyes never once left his. "My sweet baby," she moaned again and moved to the other side of him. "Oh God, you're so hard...so long...and it's for me!" Dana whispered, smiled to her loving son and she sucked him deep into her warm, motherly mouth. Jason moaned and he held the sides of her head.

Jason's penis felt like a hot piece of steel and Dana sucked it deep into her mouth, until it hit her throat and she held off a small gag. He tasted salty, he tasted like a man, but most of all, he tasted like her son and Dana sucked harder.

Mom sucked hard and she sucked him with love. "Oh Mom, God yes!" he moaned and held her in place, easing back and forth, enjoying Mom's sucking mouth and her tiny whimpers of need. "I love you mouth and I want to cum! I'm close, Mom! I'm so fucking close!" Jason cried out, as he held her and he moved faster. "Oh Mom, suck it! Suck it, Mom! Suck it, harder!" he moaned and Jason moved faster, enjoying her slurping and gagging on his cock.

Jason looked down and watched as he fucked his Mom's mouth. It looked like a scene from a porn movie and Mom was beautiful. She sucked and her beautiful eyes looked up to his, never breaking their gaze and somehow, she managed a smile.

Dana stayed in place; she smiled, knowing he was close and never moved. She was letting her son fuck her mouth and it was fantastic. 'Yeah, fuck me! Fuck my nasty, Mommy mouth and make it yours, baby! Make me yours!' Dana thought as her son used her and she didn't care. He could do anything to her and Dana would love it all.

Jason felt his cock tighten, it jumped and he moaned, as cum shot from the tip and it splashed in Mom's throat. He heard a gag and Jason smiled. "You better get used to this Mom! I live for a hot babe to suck me off!" he cried as she got up on her knees, lifted her neck and Mom sucked him deeper. "Oh my fucking God!" he yelled when his cock slid into her throat, he felt her swallowing and drinking his cum. "Oh Mom, you nasty bitch! You sure can suck...cock, Mom!" he grunted, thrust forward and his last jet of cum, hit the back of her throat.