Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason came hard, but Dana knew what to do and she acted quickly. 'Oh God, yes, yes!' she thought and swiftly got up on her knees. She tilted her neck and her loving son, was completely in her and down her throat. 'Oh God, oh my fucking...God, Jason!' Dana screamed to herself, enjoying his loving gift and savoring every drop. She drank his seeds and her insides were warm with love. At last, after waiting so love for love, Dana found it with her baby boy and she couldn't have been happier.

*.

Jason and Dana were lying on his bed, snuggled together and looking into each other's eyes. "That was insane Mom and I loved it so much," he said with love, as he caressed Mom's left nipple and Jason lightly kissed her.

She smiled and returned his kiss. "I owed you a nice time and I'm glad you enjoyed it." Dana paused to kiss him again, she moved over Jason, felt his bare penis under her, against her wet panties and she smiled. "Mmmm, I have a good feeling that you're going to keep me busy, but as you could tell...I love pleasing my man with um...," she stopped, licked her lips and smiled. "My mouth!" Dana moaned and kissed him deep.

He smiled and was a bit shocked when Mom got on him, but her pussy felt wonderful on his cock and Mom was dripping like mad. Jason heard Mom and his hands slid down to her gorgeous ass. "I'm glad you enjoying sucking me and after what you just did for me...I was thinking that I should return the favor," he said and Mom smiled down to him. "Would you like me to um...eat you out...Mom?" Jason asked, her face went blank and he felt her shiver. He caressed her ass with his left hand and somehow, Jason slid his right under Mom and he started teasing her clit again.

She moaned and lifted enough for Jason to get his hand under her body. He touched her and Dana knew she was his. "Oh God, Jason, I'd love for you to do that to me! He never..." Dana was going to say more, but his fingers covered her lips.

"Fuck him and never talk about him again!" Jason said as he rolled over, on top of Mom and his left hand grabbed her throat. "Do you understand me? I'm taking you and from now on Mom, you are mine!" Jason growled as he looked into Mom's frightened eyes, his cock grew hard and he thought of taking her. "I should take you now and just say the hell with this playing!" he growled again and gave Mom a hard kiss.

"No Jason, please don't do this!" Dana begged and hoped that he wouldn't go that far. She wanted him, but not like this and she needed a little more time to let this sink into her brain. "Come stop this, Jason and eat your Mom's, horny pussy and help me cum," she purred, caressing his face and when Jason smiled, Dana knew that he was only kidding.

"Do you think that I would hurt you, Mom?" he laughed and slid down, until Mom's breasts were in his face and he started kissing them. Slowly sucking and moving back and forth, between them.

"Oh you, bugger! You scared the shit out of me!" she laughed and gave him a slap. "But, it was kind of exciting and really dirty!" Dana giggled and Jason moved down, he started kissing her breasts and she could not wait for him to move between her long legs."Oh yeah, I like that!" she whispered and watched Jason kissing and suckling her nipples. She caressed his hair, while watching and juices flowed from her needy pussy.

He took turns sucking each breast, making sure that they both got an equal share of his love and he thought of the other prize that Mom had. "I can smell your pussy, Mom and...it smells sooo good too! I can't wait to lick it...suck it and um...put my tongue inside you!" he moaned between sucking and kissing Mom's breasts.

Dana heard Jason and her back tried to arch, but Jason's body kept her still and she was ready to explode. "Oh yes, I can't wait, baby!" she whimpered as he kissed lower, lower and lower. She could feel his warm breath blow across her thighs and Jason's lips grazed over the soft flesh of her right thigh, teasing it as he kissed towards her panties. "Oh God, oh God!" she cried as Jason's lips teased and tormented her body. She squirmed, she moaned and she cried for more, but Jason wanted her to wait and enjoy her new lover.

He kissed to her panty line, stuck out his tongue and licked up Mom's center. Her back arched, her muscles tensed and she screamed. He laughed and licked her again, but this time, he stopped and lapped at her swollen clit. His fingers moved into the action and started rubbing just under her swollen bud.

She felt his tongue and Dana's brain felt like it was going to explode. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my...fucking...God!" she screamed as Jason's tongue lapped at her aching pussy, sending feelings through her that Dana never knew and was enjoying for the first time in her life. Her loving son was showing her a wonderful new world of love and sex. She was Jason's now and Steve would have to go.

Jason continued to lap at her panties and Mom's little clit, but he needed more and he jerked down her panties. "There we go!" he moaned, stuck his tongue out and very lightly, licked Mom's center. Her salty taste covered his tongue and Jason licked deeper. She jumped and her hips pushed towards him. "You poor, poor thing...you'll never be horny again," he whispered, tenderly sucking Mom's excited lips and swollen clit.

She lay with her eyes squeezed shut, but her legs were wide open, enjoying her son Jason and his skilled tongue. He licked at her excited sex; his fingers carefully spread her tender and excited lips. Jason eased one inside her and his tongue licked deeper. "Oh baby, oh my God! Oh God...fuck...oh fuck!" Dana screamed as Jason sucked her clit, his tongue flicked it and his finger was making love to her. Her toned hips lifted from the bed, humped the air and she pushed to him. "Ohhh, God, baby, my baby!" Dana screeched, as he sucked, teased and he carefully eased a second finger into her wet pussy.

He looked on and loved Mom. She was so beautiful, so sexy and Mom was going to be a wonderful lover. He kept licking, sucking and gently fingering Mom's pussy, until she let out a long and loud scream. Warm juice shot from her pussy, hit him in the face and Jason licked more. Mom's hips bucked, her ass lifted from the bed and more hot juice shot from her pussy.

She eased her legs down and motioned for Jason to move up. "Ohhh my God...Jason, that...was...wonderful!" she said and tried to catch her breath. She moaned as he moved over her side and they kissed. "Now I know why those girls' flock to you and I can't blame them, but um...if we continue this, I'm not going to share you and I mean that," she said and watched to see his reaction, but there was only a big smile and he kissed her.

"I don't care about them. I only want you Mom." Jason said and he wanted her now. "Let me make love to you, Mom and make you happy," he added with a soft whisper, but she only gave him a frown and shook her head no. He just kissed her and knew she wouldn't last much longer. Mom would be his and Dad was going to get a big, big surprise in his email.

She heard him and was sad, but they needed to wait and make sure about this. "We're taking this slow and only playing or did um...you forget?" Dana asked with one of those motherly looks, that reminded you of being in a police interrogation room and you knew that you'd best tell her what she wanted to hear or it was your ass. "Huh?" she teased and leaned up to kiss Jason.

Jason hugged Mom and started whispering in her ear, kissing it as he did and she felt like a puppet. "I remember, but Mom, you can't blame a guy for trying. You're so pretty and sexy too. That makes it sooo hard to resist you," he whispered, kissing her ear and slowly kissed towards her neck.

She giggled, turned her head and bared her neck for his ravishing. "Jason, oh my Jason!" Dana moaned as he kissed and sucked the side of her neck, sending rushes of excitement and need, flooding her body.

"How does it feel to be mine now and knowing that you'll only answer to me, not him?"

She heard Jason and thought he'd blown a fuse. "Jason, our playing is fun, but I'm still married to your father and I have to answer to him." Dana said, but Jason only smiled. "What are you smiling about?" she asked and he didn't reply.

He smiled and couldn't wait for ol' Dad to get the email. The poor guy was going to shit and die, but Jason didn't care and knew that Dad could give up two million bucks with no problem. But, Jason figured Dad would get pissed when he found out that Mom also was a part of the deal. He wanted money, but most of all, Jason wanted Mom to be all his and to be her husband.

"What if Dad gave us um...a few million bucks and you to me? What would you say then, Mom?"

She laughed and gave him a kiss. "If by some miracle in heaven, he ever said that and meant it, by all means...yes, but that'll never happen, baby. You know how he is with money." Dana said and her own words made her sad. He cared more about money and the church, than he ever did about her.

Jason lay back on the bed and just smiled. "Should we move into your room, the guest house or what?" he asked and Mom snuggled against his chest, he hugged and caressed her back.

Dana wished that Jason's fantasy about them would come true and she could be his, but she knew Steven and he would never, ever do something so crazy.

*.

Jason was sitting in his father's recliner, enjoying a cool drink and a beautiful woman, sucking his stiff cock and he smiled. "Oh my, it's nice to be a man and to have you," he said, looking down to Mom and she smiled around him.

She lifted her head, let him pop from her mouth and caressed his thighs. "I think you're getting spoiled, young man and I should cut you off!" Dana giggled, but she could never cut him off and deny him anything. She looked at him, kissed the tip of his cock and went back to enjoying him.

"Oh God, you suck sooo good, Mom!" he moaned and caressed her soft hair, enjoying the soft sucking and slurping sounds Mom was making. "Mom...I love you and you should let me fuck you now!"

She jerked from him and looked up with cold eyes. "First off...you will not 'fuck' me! You will make love to me, unless otherwise noted! That word is so nasty and so foul, Jason and I wish you wouldn't use it when you refer to us making love!" Dana said and she got up to get a drink.

He heard Mom and knew she was pissed off. "I'm sorry Mom and I'll do my best to stop. It's just a bad thing I started saying to girls' and I'll stop." Jason said as he stood and walked to join Mom by the bar. "I'm sorry, sweetie," he whispered, pulling her into his arms, hugged Mom and caressed her face.

"I just hate a lot of words and that is one of them. Something as sweet and personal as sex is, should not be associated with a word like that. I also understand that at times and I do hope that we engage in a few of our own, that word is very appropriate and sets the mood."

"Like me holding you down and pretending that I'm forcing you?" he said as his hands slid up and he grabbed Mom's neck. "I could say that um...I was going to 'fuck' you to death and I wasn't stooping, until you exploded!"

"Mmmm, yes and I can't wait for that. It scared me to death, but it was also exciting and I got sooo horny too!" she giggled and couldn't believe she told him something so private. Dana knew that Jason would store it in his mind and use it on her some day.

"I'll keep that in mind!" he smiled and pulled her back into the living room.

*.

The next day, Jason was lying on his bed, smoking a joint and Mom was between his legs, sucking his cock. "Mmmm, that's it, Mom, yeah!" he moaned as her head and hands slowly moved up and down his thick shaft. "Ohhh God, suck it, suck it!" Jason moaned again and louder, as her warm mouth sucked his swollen head and her tongue teased the tip.

Dana sucked harder, leaned up and let him pop from her mouth. "You like that...do you?" she teased and licked up the underside of his pulsing shaft, stopping to tease the spot under the cock-head and she smiled at Jason. "I'm glad I make you happy baby." Dana added as she looked into her son's eyes and saw nothing but love.

He caressed her face and knew he had to have Mom, soon or his balls were going to shrivel up and blow away. Her blowjobs were awesome as hell, but Jason needed to put his cock in Mom and make love to her. He dreamt of loving her for hours and hours, only stopping to eat or for a short rest. Jason loved Mom and he wanted her in his bed at night.

"You always make me happy, Mom," he replied and was going to say more, but his phone rang and Jason looked at the caller id. He laughed and pulled Mom up on his chest. "Listen to this, but don't say anything!"

"Why is he calling you?" she asked as Jason held the phone for her to look.

Jason smiled and kissed Mom. "This is what I've been waiting for and you my dear...will be mine!" he winked and pushed the answer button on the phone. "Hello Dad." Jason said and waited hear his Dad's voice.

"Alright you littler fucker, what makes you think I'm going to give in to this shit? Have you lost your mind or what?" he laughed and read the note again. "And how dare you say that you want your Mom as your wife! Plus, I'm never to look at or touch her again!" Steven yelled into his phone and wanted to kill Jason.

Jason smiled, picked up his computer and sent another email to his Dad. "After you look at and read my next email...you'll see and know why!" he laughed and thought of how pissed Dad was going to be.

Steven opened his email again and his jaw dropped. "Oh my God! How did you get this?" he asked Jason and Steven's heart was pounding in his chest, thinking of his life and good name being ruined by his own son.

Jason laughed and when he heard the fear in Dad's voice, Jason knew that he had won and he was getting Mom. "Does it really matter, Dad? I have it and you will do as I say. Do you understand me?" Jason asked with a smirk, knowing that Dad was ready to explode with anger.

"Yes, I understand you." Steven said with a submissive voice and he had to get his son.

Jason smiled again and caressed Mom's face, enjoying the shocked look on it and the gleam in her eyes. "Oh and if you try any shit...the video will be sent automatically to all of my friends and to every TV network in town. Do you understand?"

Steven took a breath and he truly hated Jason. "Yes, Jason."

"I want the million dollars in my bank by the end of today and um...as far as Mom goes," he stopped to kiss her and made sure that is was loud. "She and I are moving into the guest room and we will live as man and wife!"

"You're a little prick!" Steven said into his phone and he heard Dana's voice.

"Oh no Steven, he is 'not' a little prick. His cock is as big as my Daddy's was and um...maybe a little longer too!" Dana giggled into the phone and wished that she could see his face.

Steven took a breath and knew that he was beaten. "Well, I bet that makes you happy...whore! Have you bothered to tell Jason how you know that your father had such a big cock?" Steven laughed, hung up the phone and started transfer the money into Jason's checking account. "Fucker!" he growled and clicked the send button.

*.

Dana was lying with Jason and she was playing with his cock. "What in the world did you do to make him do this and give you all that money?" she asked, gently stroking his hard shaft, thinking of him being up her pussy and Dana couldn't wait to enjoy her loving son.

Jason smiled at Mom and wasn't sure if he should tell her or not. He didn't know how Mom would react knowing that her husband loved to suck dicks and putting his cock up another man's ass. "Let's just say that he really likes going to the gym and being in the shower with other men." Jason said with a grin and Mom's jaw dropped.

"Oh my God, are you for real? No wonder he stopped making love to me! Yuck!" she laughed, but deep down, it hurt thinking that the man she once loved was into other men.

Jason held Mom's hands and he could see that she was upset. "Don't let this bother you Mom and ruin our evening. Tonight...," he paused to give her a soft kiss. "I'm making you my lover and you won't have to think of him again." Jason said as he moved over Mom and kissed her more.

"I'm going to love that and waking in your arms, every morning," she said with love and a smile. "Will you take me out to dinner and for some dancing? I'd love to dance and be in your arms." Dana added with the need for a man to romance and woo her.

He caressed Mom's face and Dad's words kept running through Jason's mind. "Yeah Mom, but what did Dad mean when he said something about you knowing how big your Dad was? Did something happen or what?" Jason asked and Mom sat up.

Dana looked at Jason and hoped he didn't think she was a freak. "Your grandfather and I um...had...sex together," she said and his eyes grew wide. "It happened right after I turned eighteen and it was so beautiful...like now and the road we are about to go down, but we stopped our love and not long after, I met your father. A little while after that, you came into my life and made me complete." Dana said as she lightly kissed his lips and Jason looked shocked.

"Holy balls Mom, are you for real!" Jason said as he tried to think of his sexy Mom, fucking his deceased grandfather and it was a big surprise.

She smiled and hoped he didn't think any less of her for what happened in the past. "I was eighteen and getting ready to go to college. My mother was gone more than she was ever at home and my Dad was my life. We spent a lot of time together and one night...it just happened. I was coming out of my shower, when my Dad came into my room to ask what I wanted for dinner and um...he saw me naked." Dana said as Jason listened to her story of the past and he lay beside her.

"Wow, so is that why you've been so mean and stuff, when I flirt with you?"

"Yes and I'm so sorry." Dana whispered and felt bad for doing that to Jason. "I didn't want anything to ruin our love or split us apart...so I tried pushing you away."

"This is fucking insane as hell! My Mom made it with her Dad and now...we're going to make out too!" Jason said and shook his head in disbelief, trying to envision Mom under grandfather and being fucked.

Dana hated Steven for telling Jason about her past and now, her son was clearly upset by this and she had to smooth this over. "Hey, all that matters is that we're going to be together now, right. Isn't that what you've wanted and been dreaming of for the last few years?" she asked Jason and leaned to kiss him on the lips. "Come on baby, forget this and let's go out to dinner." Dana said, but she could see that his mind was on her past and she wanted to kill her husband.

Jason was sitting up and having a cigarette, trying to short this all out, but he felt as if Mom had betrayed him. "You slapped the piss out of me and would ground me for a week, just for looking at or rubbing your ass and come to find out...you screwed your own Dad! What kind of shit is that, Mom?" he asked with hurt and did not return her kiss.

"Yes I did and I did it for a reason, Jason! After that night with my father," she said as tears started pouring from her eyes and rolled down Dana's face. "We were never...the same...and we...drifted...apart!" she sobbed and started to get up and leave, but Jason grabbed her and pulled her back on his bed.

He felt bad and quickly grabbed her. "Stop Mom, I'm not mad because of that, it's just a shock and that's all! I don't give a shit either way and...I will not let anything came between us...every again," he said with love, kissed Mom on the mouth and Jason pulled her down on his bed. "I love you so much," he whispered as they kissed and Jason caressed Mom's blouse, gently teasing her left nipple.