Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers

"Let's skip going out tonight and we'll stay here." She whispered as her small hand slid into her sons pants, she found his growing cock and started stroking him. "Jason, make love to me to me, baby...please!" Dana begged with need, as she pulled down his pants and she sucked him deep into her warm, motherly mouth. Jason fit in her mouth as if he had been made for it and Dana smiled.

Jason laughed at Mom and he had created a monster. A sex crazy monster, called Mom. "No way Mom, you told me that you wanted romanced and go out dancing, so we are going and even though I love this...," he moaned, pushed Mom back and Jason quickly got off his bed and away from Mom. "I'm taking you out Mom and I made reservations at a nice place downtown." Jason smiled as she crawled from the bed and moved back into his arms.

Dana smiled as she hugged him and knew that she had a good, young man and he was her son. "I'm impressed, what made you like of doing that?" she asked as they kissed and nibbled each other's lips.

"After tonight, you're going to be my wife and after what you said about it being so special, plus after hearing...well, you know. I think we should go out and have a good time together!"

She hugged Jason and kissed him. "You are a keeper." Dana whispered and kissed him again. "But, when we get back to this house...I want my baby boy...back inside his Mommy!" Dana growled into his ear, gave his stiffening cock a hard jerk and started to leave his room. "Do you want one last date with your mother or um...your future wife?" she asked with a low and sultry voice, making sure to sound as sexy as she could. "I want to dress for the right occasion." Dana added with the same low voice and Jason gave her a wink.

"I'm going out on a date with my Mom, but I'm bringing home my wife and I'm making love to her...all night long." Jason said and could see a warm, loving glow cover her pretty face. "So, dress as a sexy Mom that's about to get the um...love making of her life!" he laughed and was glad that he quickly caught himself. Mom hated the word fuck and he came close to slipping.

Dana smiled, took a breath and said. "Just say it, the fuck of my life!" she giggled, waited for his reply and ran away.

"Mmmm, I am going to enjoy this sooo much!" he growled, licked his lips and Jason couldn't wait to slip his cock up Mom's hot pussy and give this sexy thing the fuck of her life. "Alright then, dress as a sexy Mom, but you're going out with your son. All you can think about is, he's about to give you the fuck of your life and you can't wait for it!" he said as Mom ran away and went to dress.

*.

"Mmmm, it's sooo nice to be in a man's arms and knowing what's about to happen between us." Dana whispered in Jason's right ear, as his hands roamed her lower back and the tiny, tiny black, silk dress she was wearing. "I can't wait to have you back inside me, baby," she whispered again and felt his hands slide under her dress. He slowly caressed her cheeks and pulled her closer; making sure that she could feel his need and that he would take her very soon.

"What's going to happen, Mom?" he whispered in her ear and caressed harder. "Tell me what is going to happen, Mom!" Jason said as he pulled back and glared into her pretty eyes.

She heard him and Dana's blood started to boil. "No, I won't say it and you can't make me!" she said with a sharp tone and started to pull away, but he grabbed her and jerked her back.

"Tell me...now!" he growled, quickly grabbed her throat and squeezed. "Say it or I'm just fucking you right now...right here!" Jason said with a low and very mean tone.

She looked into his eyes and fought the urge to cum in her panties. "Jason, you let go this instant and you know I detest that word!" she said with one of those Mom voices, but Jason's grip never loosened and she could feel juices oozing from her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck and um...fuck!" Jason said to her and Mom tried getting free. "You belong to me now Mom and tonight, I'm going to fuck you hard and as fast as I fucking can! What do you think about that?" he growled and showed her down on the sofa, positioned himself between her legs and kept his right hand around her throat.

"No Jason, let me go, please!" Dana pleaded as she fought to push him away, but this is what she needed and wanted. It had been far too long since having sex and she needed it hard.

"I'm going to fuck you and that sweet, little pussy I came out of and do you know what else I'm going to do?" he asked with an evil laugh and tried giving her a kiss, but Mom turned away and he grabbed a large handful of her hair. "Kiss me or I'll slap the shit out of you!" Jason growled as he jerked her face to his and she just sat there.

"No, I won't do anything!" she said as tried turning again, but Jason gave her a firm slap on the outside of her left thigh. "Jason, I'm you Mom and you can't do something so nasty to me!" she begged with a fake voice and kept acting as if she was trying to fight him off, but Dana loved this and didn't want him to stop anything.

"Well, to fucking bad, Mom and you better get ready!" Jason said as his right hand moved between Mom's legs, he rubbed and fingered her pussy, making sure that she was ready and wet enough to take him. "Because...I'm going to fuck you right and right now!" he laughed, grabbed her tiny pair of yellow panties and Jason tore them from her hips.

"No Jason, please stop this!" she yelled as his cock pointed to her tiny hole and he leaned to kiss her on her mouth.

"I love you so much," he whispered and pushed forward. "Oh fuck, oh my fucking God!" Jason yelled when Mom's tight pussy grabbed him and it squeezed hard. Her muscles felt as if Mom had an extra hand inside her body and it took a bunch of steroids.

His big cock-head pierced her body and Dana came. Her pussy locked on her son's cock and she lost it. "Oh fuck, Jason....oh my Jason! Yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!" Dana screamed and held him tight, never wanting this to end or for him ever to leave her body. "Oh my baby, my beautiful...baby...boy!" she yelled as his girth spread her pussy wider than it had ever been stretched and he sank deeper. It felt as if someone was ramming the fat end of a baseball bat up her tiny, tiny pussy, but Dana loved it all and wanted more. Her baby boy was back inside her and that's where she wanted him to stay.

"Oh Mom, Mom!" he moaned as his shaft sank into her, until their hips touched. "I'm all the way in you, Mom and its heaven!" he smiled as they kissed and held each other close.

"Yes baby and I never want to let you go!" she moaned, enjoying the feeling of such a big man inside her body, filling her with love and his massive cock. "I um...need to tell you something." Dana said as she caressed his face and wrapped her long legs around her son's hip. "I'm not on birth control, but I still need you to love me hard and don't stop until you cum inside me. Please Jason!" she said and saw a wicked smile cover his face.

He heard Mom and laughed. "Oh how fucking cool! I get to give you our baby and ol' Dad..."

"Well, uh...fuck him and now, please fuck me, baby! Give me our baby and tomorrow morning...we're leaving here and never coming back!" Dana said as she gasped for air and needed her son to pound her lonely pussy.

"Your wish is my...command!" Jason replied with a smile and started making love to her. "I'm only going to last a few seconds and that's all, Mom!" he moaned, moving in and out of her tight hole, enjoying its tight grasp around his cock and her soft moaning of need.

She rested on the sofa, her son's long cock was slipping in and out of her pussy, filling it with love and Dana couldn't wait for his best gift. "Yeah baby, just relax this first time and don't worry about it! Just cum and fill me up! Fill up your sexy...Mommy!" she moaned into his ear as Jason used her pussy and he used it hard. "Yep, come on baby! Come on, baby...fuck me! Fuck your Mom, baby and fuck me hard!" she moaned louder and kicked her feet into his back, driving him on and pushing Jason deeper into her body.

"Oh Mom, yes, oh shit...yes!" he grunted and started filling her tiny hole with his hot cum. "I love you, oh Mom I love you!" Jason moaned as he pulled her into his arms, while his hips continued moving and loving the beautiful woman under him.

His cum hit the back of Dana's pussy and it was as if, a hose was in her and it was turned on. "Jason, oh my God! your cum...oh God, oh God!" she yelled in his ear and squeezed his neck. An orgasm swept over her and Dana thought that she was dying. "Oh baby, my baby! Cum in me, cum in your Mommy and love me forever!" Dana moaned as Jason held her and his lips were on hers.

"I will Mom, I promise."

Jason made love to his sexy Mom the entire night and he came in her over seven times, each load was very big and very thick too. The next morning they woke, packed a few changes of clothes and were never seen again. A little, less than a year after they left, Steven got the picture of his grandson in the mail, but he laughed and threw it in the trash.

*

Thank you for reading this and please VOTE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers