Dancing Into Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers

“But if it comes out again, in...the situation you’re suggesting...I just don’t know what’ll happen.” Mia said. She was so nervous she was almost crying. Brendan took her hand in his, waiting for her to finish.

“I realize now that I’ve always done this. I’ve always locked that part of me away because I was afraid of what she’d do, of what would happen to me if I gave in to her.”

Brendan felt like he understood Mia better than he had in a long time. Also, reading between the lines, he realized that her fear of hurting him was keeping her from exploring herself.

“Don’t worry about me.” He said. “I want you to be happy. I want to be supportive and I want you to feel comfortable to explore yourself.” Brendan said. “And better to explore now than five years down the road when it won’t feel nearly as safe.” Then he grinned. “And frankly, I’m excited by that side of you, and I want to see it come out.”

Mia looked at him like he was crazy.

“Don’t you trust me?” He asked.

“I do.” Mia said, looking deep in his eyes. “I just don’t trust me.”

“Well, then, I’ll trust you for both of us.” Brendan said, smiling. Mia reluctantly smiled back. Where had she found such an amazing guy?

But that question was double-edged. She couldn’t bear it if she did something stupid and hurt him. If only she had more time to think about things. Unfortunately, she did not. Brendan looked at his watch.

“Well, it’s now or never. What’ll it be?”

Mia bit her lip, her stomach doing summersaults. Her eyes went to the hotel sign. She stared at it, the red light filling her vision. Did it still make her think of danger?

Nope. This time, it made her think of sex.

~o~

Brendan slammed the tailgate on the truck. The metal chafers, containing the last of the food deliveries of the night, were piled in the parking lot at his feet.

The red brake lights of the truck lit up as Mia started it. She backed it up, stopping to look Brendan in the eye.

“I’ll see you soon, I guess.” Mia said.

“Yeah.” Brendan said. “See you on the other side.”

For a moment, they both looked petrified at what was about to happen.

Then Brendan put his strong hand on her cheek, and she nuzzled it. He leaned in and gave Mia a deep, passionate kiss. His lips felt hot on hers, and warmth filled them both. They parted, smiling.

Mia put the truck into ‘drive’. Now that she had made the decision, her body was glowing like a heat lamp. She stomped on the gas and sped out of the parking lot.

Time was short.

~o~

Brendan looked at his watch. It was almost nine. He sat in the lobby of the hotel, watching the rotating door impatiently. He had catered a hundred bachelor parties, and he knew the sequence of events by heart. Or at least he thought he did.

“Are you sure she’s coming?” A voice said. Behind the counter a young clerk stood, also checking his watch. “I’m off in fifteen minutes, and I’m not giving you your money back.” He said. Brendan had given him a hundred bucks to play his role, and he didn’t want it to go to waste. To make matters worse, Brendan was about to be late to set up the catering.

Sighing, he leaned down to pick up the stack of metal trays. And just then, the rotating doors squeaked, and the click-click of high heels echoed through the lobby.

Still leaning down, Brendan watched a pair of red high-heels click up next to him. Above them rested a pair of round, sleek calves. Brendan’s eyes followed the shapely leg up and up until it finally disappeared under a short red skirt. Above, a matching shirt was practically painted onto her ample bosom. The woman’s body was like a red popsicle, begging to be licked.

“Hi, I need some help. I’m supposed to meet a Mr. Buck Saunders, he has a room here.” Her feminine voice lilted out over her scarlet lips. Blue eyes peered luminously from a mass of auburn curls.

The clerk looked at Brendan sidelong, and then back to the woman.

“I’m sorry miss, but I’ve got a message from Mr. Saunders saying the party was cancelled.” The clerk said. The woman’s nose crinkled up.

“What? Are you sure? The bachelor party?” She asked in disbelief.

“Ah, yes, that’s right. It’s been cancelled. I’m sorry.” The clerk said. Feeling like he had done his part, he shuffled off towards the back.

Brendan grinned. His plan was working. Now all Mia had to do was show up in the next half hour or so. Then she’d be the replacement. Brendan’s mind fast-forwarded, trying to picture Mia dancing for a room of drunken guys. He wondered what she'd wear.

Meanwhile, red fingernails clicked on the marble counter. The woman frowned at the receding clerk, and then shrugged, apparently writing it off. Her attention shifted to Brendan.

“Ooh, is that catering?” She asked, sounding sweetly curious. “I’m starved.”

Startled from his musings, Brendan shifted the chafers in his hands noisily.

“Uh, yeah, but it’s spoken for. Sorry.” Brendan said, turning to go.

“That isn’t for a bachelor party, is it?” She asked. Brendan stiffened.

“Uh, no. It’s for a...retirement party.” He said.

“Oh. Well, can you spare a little something for me? It looks like my dinner plans for the night are kaputz.” Her voice was dripping with feminine syrup, and as she girlishly clasped her hands in front of her, her breasts were pressed together slightly, straining against the tight material of her top. Brendan tried not to stare. He failed.

“My name’s Sally, by the way.”

Her delicate hand reached out, but Brendan’s were full and unable to respond, so she touched Brendan’s bicep instead, which was tight from holding the trays. The touch turned into a caress, and against his better intentions, he felt a stirring in his jeans.

“Ahh, I don’t know...” Brendan said, but it lacked conviction. Even his vocal chords were rebelling. He knew it was her confidence that was putting the zap on him, but it didn’t make it any easier to resist.

Sally felt his hesitation, and leaned in closer, her breasts grazing his arm. Brendan could see his reflection swimming in her big blue eyes, and it looked like he was drowning.

“Please? I promise not to eat much.” She cooed. “And I’ll make it worth your while.”

Brendan couldn’t believe the effect this woman was having on him. Her body called to him, but the red of her clothes was blazing in his vision, as if to say: danger, warning, stop.

In an effort to shake loose of the vision, Brendan closed his eyes.

He tried to picture Mia.

~o~

At home, Mia stood in front of her full-length mirror, looking at her body.

She had chosen a black thong and a sleek black satin bra that always drove Brendan mad. The bra was perfectly fitted to her breasts, and lifted them a little to accentuate their heavy roundness. The thong was adequate in front, and of course revealed plenty of her round, firm behind, perched on her athletic legs. Mia swayed back and forth, practicing her movements, watching how her muscles and curves shifted in the reflection, her olive skin positively glowing with excitement.

She found she was confused by what to wear next, however. Mia knew she should have plenty of clothes to remove, to extend the suspense. But she simply didn’t have anything sexy, or even alluring for that matter. Her entire wardrobe was piled on the floor of her room in heaps, her closet empty.

Well, empty except for a few obvious rejects: a clown costume from Halloween, her graduation gown, and her uniform from private school.

Mia blinked. What if? She pulled the uniform out of the closet and regarded it. She had always hated the uniform, because it was the very embodiment of her life as a girl. It represented years of quiet obedience, and caution, and a near-frozen sexuality.


And yet now, it had a strange allure. Didn’t some guys get off on that stuff? Or was it just old Japanese men?

Mia pulled the white Oxford blouse off the hanger and slipped it on. It still fit. Or did it? She fastened the buttons. Her breasts had grown considerably since she last wore the blouse, and the thin material strained to contain them. Mia looked in the mirror. The prim look of the blouse contrasted with her accentuated bust. Maybe this was going to work after all.

Mia slipped on the pleated plaid skirt and fastened the buttons up the side. She had apparently grown a little taller, too; the skirt stopped about halfway down her thighs. Mia blushed at the idea of walking around in public like that. But then she wouldn’t be wearing the skirt for too long, would she? Mia’s knees almost went wobbly as she realized again what she was about to do.

She dressed in a hurry before she lost her nerve. Mia pulled the solid black blazer over all. She tied the plaid tie around her neck, and put her hair up with the matching plaid ribbon. Pulling on a pair of knee-high black socks, she slipped into some dress shoes and took a look in the mirror.

Yes, Mia thought, now I really am a child again. But under the girl’s uniform waited a woman’s body, desperate to get out. Her body literally ached. It ached to be seen, to be desired, to be...touched?

The last word entered Mia’s mind, unbidden. She immediately banished the thought, reminding herself that without the most supportive fiancé in the world, she wouldn’t even be going on this adventure.

“You got that Mrs. Hyde?” Mia asked the reflection in the mirror. “Keep things under control tonight.” Her body seemed to be in line, but a fire smoldered behind her green eyes, as if to say – we’ll see.

~o~

Brendan walked down the hall, periodically closing his eyes, thinking of Mia.

Meanwhile, a few steps behind, Sally clicked in her heels. In her fingers she held a half-eaten hors d’oeuvre. She polished it off, and a little moan escaped her lips.

“Oh, god, these green things are soooo good. Did you really make all this?” Her voice chirped merrily. Brendan kept his eyes forward, when they were open. Sally's voice bubbled up from behind him again. “Can I have one more of the puffy yellow things?”

Brendan reluctantly stopped. He rotated around, held the tall stack of metal chafers still, and let Sally open up the lid on the top one. She selected a cream-filled puff and replaced the lid.

“Okay,” Brendan said as she wolfed it down. The event room for the bachelor party was just around the corner, and it was time to get rid of Sally. “I should really get going.”

Sally finished off the cream puff. “Oh alright.” She said, a little forlornly, and licked her fingers carefully. “But I really must repay you.”

“No, really, that’s not necessary-“ Brendan started, but was cut off. Sally’s hands went to his belt and started to undo it, right in the middle of the hotel hallway!

Brendan’s eyes went wide, realizing his position. His hands were full of the metal chafers, and he had no way to stop Sally’s hands without dropping them. He did the best he could, backing up into one of the slightly-recessed doorways, attempting to get away.

“Oh no you don’t, mister.” Sally giggled. Brendan felt a cool breeze down below as his fly dropped. A warm, nimble little hand slid into his shorts and took hold of his cock. “Hey, nice piece.” She said, pulling out the swelling member and hefting it in her hand.

“Sally, please, no, seriously-“ Brendan scanned up and down the hallway, his fear of getting caught almost in a tie with his fear of being unfaithful to Mia.

“Stop!” He hissed. To his relief, Sally stood up, her face bobbing up next to his.

“Okay, see? I’m stopping.” She said, looking innocent. Meanwhile, her hand slid up and down Brendan’s now erect shaft.

“No, seriously, stop.” Brendan said, but his voice was wavering. Sally smiled.

“Stop what?” She said, sounding sweetly confused. Her hand slid under his balls to caress them, making Brendan jump. She brought her other hand up to her lips and licked the palm.

“Don’t-“ Brendan said, his voice dissolving into a pant.

“I’m not.” Sally said, nodding. Her saliva-wet hand wrapped around the swollen helmet of his manhood and corkscrewed around it. Brendan moaned.

“Please...” Brendan said, meaning to add another word to the statement. After a few long, wet, sensuous strokes down his length, he found the word. “...quit.”

“I did.” Sally affirmed, smiling sweetly, pressing her breasts into Brendan’s arm. Her hand was massaging Brendan’s balls expertly. She felt them tightening in her hand, and she pumped faster, tugging on his heavy cock. Brendan closed his eyes, his voice coming out weakly.

“I really shouldn’t...” He whispered. Sally leaned her face in close, her sweet perfume engulfing him. Her lips were centimeters from his as she whispered back.

“You won’t.” She said.

Just then, Brendan felt the first shiver of his orgasm. His cock bounced in Sally’s hand, and she pumped it furiously. A glistening plume of semen jetted out the head, spilling onto the carpet of the hotel hallway. Brendan moaned, leaning into the wall as he came. Sally kept pumping, watching the cum leap out of his cock in little white jets. As the fountain tapered off, Sally slowly stroked him, milking out the last dregs.

Brendan panted, trying to catch his breath. He opened his eyes.

Sally smiled. Brendan shook his head, but smiled back wearily. Sally put his limp cock back in his shorts and zipped him up. The two stepped away from the damp puddle on the carpet and looked up and down the empty hallway.

“See? Nothing happened after all.” Sally said. Brendan wanted to believe it, and for a moment he almost did. Then Sally looked at her hand; a little dollop of cum clung to her fingers. She licked it off.

“Thanks for the food.” She said, and gave a wink. Sally patted Brendan’s bicep one more time and sauntered off down the hallway.

~o~

The event hall wasn’t just a conference room with seats and tables. There was a small pool curving around one side of the room, with a hot tub and a sauna. Two sides of the room were one-way mirrored windows looking out over the city. The track lighting was low, and the blue light of the pool cast lines of wobbly light across the ceiling.

And in the back, a few tables had been set up. Finding the room empty when he arrived, Brendan set to work, slowly setting up the chafers and plates of food.

Brendan felt horrible. He had to tell Mia, of course, but he wondered if it couldn’t wait until after her little ‘adventure’ tonight. It seemed a shame to spoil her excitement over something that was, if not trivial, at least out of his control. Brendan thought about how easily it had happened. Sally had treated the sexual contact like it was nothing. Of course – the mentality of a bachelor party stripper. Sexual contact came with the territory.

Just then the hackles rose on the back of Brendan’s neck. That was the very territory Mia was about to tread into. And all in a rush, he remembered his vision from earlier in the night, standing in the hotel hallway with the cooler in his hands. He had seen Mia, naked, dancing for strangers, and being coaxed into...other things. Had it been a premonition after all? For a moment Brendan thought about calling the whole thing off.

But he knew Mia was excited – no - more than excited. Something about her experience tonight was important. It was bigger than him or his jealousy, possibly bigger even than their relationship. Mia was wrestling with her very identity, and that was big.

So Brendan made a decision. Whatever Mia wanted to do tonight, however far things got, he was going to be fully supportive. Besides, he would almost feel better if she ended up going a little ‘too far’ – it would even the karma out a little.

But what if 'a little too far' turned into 'a lot'? Surely, Mia’s conscience would keep that from happening.

“Right?” Brendan said out loud, trying to reassure himself.

~o~

Mia pulled into the parking lot, the hotel sign bathing her in red light again. She got out of the truck, and the cool night air slid across her exposed thighs, making her shiver. Mia tugged at the skirt, wishing it were just an inch longer. But, she remembered with a thrill, it would be off soon enough.

Mia stopped. Could she really do this? If things went bad, she could always leave. Besides, Brendan would be there, and he’d make sure things didn’t get out of hand, surely.

“Right?” Mia said out loud, trying to reassure herself.

~o~

“Buck Saunders.” A deep male voice echoed across the tile floor. Brendan looked up. A thirty-something man dressed in casual business attire strode across the room purposefully, hand extended. “You must be the caterer. Right on time.”

“Brendan Green.” He said, shaking Buck’s hand. “Hell of a room you got here.”

“Yeah, well, not every day your best friend gets married.” Buck said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. “Gotta make it as special as possible, you know.”

Brendan nodded. “What’ve you got planned for the night?”

“Well, nothing too crazy, pretty small group of guys from work. Some booze. And of course, a little feminine entertainment.” Buck fished a business card out of his pocket and handed it to Brendan. There was a picture of Sally, mostly naked, and the words:


Sally Forth Escort/Dancer

Brendan winced at the name, remembering the encounter in the hall. He also looked at the picture, which looked nothing like Mia. That could screw things up. He thought fast.

“Hm. You think she’ll really look like that? I’ve heard sometimes they look pretty different.” Brendan said. Buck looked at the pic.

“Really? Huh.” Buck frowned. “Well, I guess as long as she’s hot, that’s all that matters, right?” He said hopefully. But Brendan wasn’t listening. His attention was on the door.

“Oh hey, this must be her.” He said. Buck looked up.

Mia walked towards the two men, her dress shoes tapping across the tile.

“Gentlemen.” Mia said as she strode near. “Is one of you-“

“I’m Buck Saunders. You must be Sally.” Buck said. His eyes went up and down Mia’s body. Her upper body was concealed by the blazer, so he lingered on the firm, curvy flesh of her exposed thighs. Mia blushed. Suddenly she felt nervous about the uniform – was it too weird?

“Um.” Buck said, bringing his attention to Mia’s face. He looked concerned. Mia’s stomach tied up in knots. Here came the rejection, she thought.

“I hate to ask this, but you are 18, aren’t you?” Buck asked nervously. Mia’s fear turned to elation, and she beamed back at him, laughing.

“Of course. Would you like to see my I.D.?” She asked. Buck laughed too, relaxing.

“No, no, that’s fine.” He said. His eyes appraised her body a second time. “I love your outfit, by the way.” Mia blushed again.

“Thanks.” She purred. “So, refresh me. What am I doing tonight?” At the question, Brendan’s ears perked.

“Well,” Buck said, a sheepish look crossing his face. “It’s kind of lame actually. The bachelor is pretty conservative, and super-loyal to his girl.” Buck said this last bit like it was something of a tragedy. Brendan and Mia’s eyes met, briefly. Buck continued. “Just dance, do a little strip tease. I’d like to think you could give the groom a lap-dance, but I doubt he’ll be up for it. You see, he doesn’t even know you’re coming. If he did, he’d probably call in sick.” Buck laughed sardonically. He was definitely grumbling now, clearly disapproving of his buddy’s chastity.

“Sounds fine.” Mia said, trying to sound confident, like it was all in a day’s work. But questions were gnawing at her. “Do you want me to get, um, totally naked? Or...”

“Oh.” Buck said. He puffed up his cheeks, thinking. “Well, as much as I’d like to say yes...I have a feeling it might freak the groom out. Maybe we better just play it by ear.”

“Sounds good to me.” Mia said, smiling at Brendan. He smiled back.

~o~

It was a small group of men that sat in a half-circle of chairs by the pool, sipping cups of beer and reminiscing. Buck was at one end, and next to him was a slim, blonde-haired gentleman everyone called ‘Red’. The buff, dark-mustached Karl was next, and finally, the groom-to-be, Ernest.

Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers