Dancing Into Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers

She had come to another bridge. Would she cross it?

Mia knew she should look to Brendan, but she also knew if she did, she wouldn’t be able to go any further. Instead she just stared at the approaching cock.

Karl stopped in front of her. He brought his cock within an inch of her face. Then he slowly, gently rubbed the tip of his cock across Mia’s mouth.

If he had pressed hard, she would have rebelled. But he instead just grazed her. A tiny clear droplet of precum oozed from the tip, and Karl rubbed it across Mia’s heavy bottom lip, coating it with a fine glaze.

Mia’s tongue darted out instinctively, licking away the moisture. It was sweet on her tongue. Karl dragged the fleshy helmet across her wet lips again, this time pressing them ever so slightly apart.

Karl slid the cock beyond Mia’s perfect lips, onto her waiting tongue. Giving in to her lust for the heavy flesh in her mouth, her tongue massaged the underside of the head.

She found herself thirsting for this man’s honey. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked on his cock. Her lips slid up and down the length, milking it, desperate to pull forth the ivory geyser of fluid she knew was waiting in his swollen balls.

And it didn’t take long. Karl grimaced, his hands going to clutch Mia’s hair. He thrust deep in her mouth, and Mia struggled not to choke.

Brendan knew the man was coming in Mia’s mouth. He watched Mia’s elegant throat bobbing, working to swallow the load that was jetting into her. As she finished gulping it down, Karl pulled out of her mouth.

Mia licked her lips, and became conscious of the two men in her hands. She felt Buck's hand on the back of her neck, pulling her towards him. Her resistance was purely superficial - again, she wanted it. She wanted his cock in her mouth.

And she got it. Buck slid his dick onto her waiting tongue. She massaged the head with it, then closed her mouth over him, sucking it.

Buck soon groaned, and his muscle throbbed. Mia wanted to see him cum. She pulled him out of her mouth, and Buck took his cock in his hand. He reached down and took Mia's hand in his, placing it on his balls as he jacked off. Mia obeyed, cupping his nuts in her hand, tugging them softly as he wrapped one big fist over his meaty cock.

Mia was entranced, watching his hand pump the cock, fast, only a few inches from her face. She wanted to watch it come out, but realized too late what he was up to, and just barely had time to turn her head before a thick creamy rope of cum leaped out. It splattered across the lower edge of her jaw. Another squirt shot across her neck, giving her half of a pearl necklace. Buck grunted, his hand still pumping, and threw another line of sticky white across her neck.

Mia could feel the hot semen dripping down her skin, and it made her old self blush to think what she looked like, sitting there on her knees, basically naked, a stranger’s cum all over her. She stole a glance at Brendan. He seemed tense, but his eyes were lit up with excitement, and Mia relaxed a into the sensations, feeling the liquid cooling on her skin.

Three down, one to go. On cue, Red grunted, his cock throbbing for attention. Mia let go of Buck’s balls and put both hands on Red’s muscle. It was much thinner than Buck’s, but much longer too. Her pale fingers formed a long hollow tube, and she slid it up and down on the cock in front of her, trying to give it maximum pleasure.

Red moaned, thrusting his cock into her hands, fucking them like he would a woman. Mia’s body moved in tandem to his, sliding forward and back, her hands bumping against the base of his cock and then sliding out to the tip. Red’s cock was so long that as he stroked, the tip slid into the top of Mia’s cleavage.

She could feel the fierce, throbbing heat of his head as it plowed down between her breasts. It felt intensely good. Without thinking she brought her elbows in against the sides of her breasts, pressing them together. Red immediately moaned again, feeling the added pleasure as his cock fucked her bosom. His hands came to her shoulders, and Mia let him guide her, faster and faster.

Suddenly Red’s hips bucked, and Mia took his balls in one hand, milking them, and her other hand fluttered up and down on his head, which hovered over her red and flushed cleavage.

Semen blasted out of his cock in a long stream. It was thinner than Buck’s, and splashed across the tops of Mia’s breasts, coating them in a clearish glaze. She watched it this time, loving the sight of the hot liquid blasting her body. She increased the passion of her hand-job, pumping out another milky squirt, and then another. Soon her breasts were covered in a pearlescent fluid, and she shivered as it cooled against her skin.

Mia released Red’s cock. She stared down at herself, at the evidence of passion painted across her body. Three strangers had just emptied their seed onto her, and despite the coolness of it now she felt hot and excited. Then a voice broke her concentration.

“There’s one more you have to take care of.” Buck said. Mia looked around. Brendan did too, until he realized Buck was pointing at him.

Mia smiled at her fiancé. He smiled back.

“Of course. I’m sorry, I forgot your name?” Mia said playfully. Brendan smiled.

“Brendan. And yours was...?”

“Mia.” She said. “So, Brendan, would you like to be taken care of as well?”

Brendan didn’t have to say anything. He sat down in a deck chair, and leaned back. Mia scooted across the floor towards him. As she did, the three men watched her from behind. Brendan could only imagine what they were seeing – his wife’s beautiful ass, covered by a skimpy thong, her pale thighs curving down below.

Brendan pulled the lever on his deck chair, lowering the back. He was almost completely prone in the long chair, and Mia had to climb partially onto it to get to his belt. On her hands and knees, she looked up at him as she undid his pants. The twinkle in her eye showed Brendan she knew what kind of a show she was giving the guys behind her. Mia was glowing with confidence. It amazed Brendan, but he accepted it, even relished it.

Mia pulled Brendan’s belt apart, and tugged his pants down slowly. Being with her familiar lover, her actions were already more sensual and comfortable, and she took her time sliding his underwear off. The other guys went to refill their drinks, all but Ernie who watched her work.

As Mia took Brendan’s cock in her hand, she looked into his eyes.

“Are you okay?” Mia asked quietly, looking a little nervous. Brendan smiled.

“Yeah.” Brendan whispered. He decided it was a good time to confess about his little adventure with Sally in the hall.

Mia listened to his tale. She stroked him slowly and thoughtfully as he talked. Brendan was nervous she'd be upset. But at the end of the story, she laughed. Brendan laughed too.

"Well it's been a wild night for both of us." Mia whispered.

"Yeah. You want to call it? We can pick some champagne up on the way home. Maybe celebrate your newfound, uh, womanhood?"

Mia smiled. It sounded funny, but she did feel different. Some parts of her would always be a girl, but something had sure grown up in her tonight.

"Sure," She whispered. "Sounds good to-"

Mia stopped, her voice falling off. Something was happening behind her.

She felt hands on her rump. Strange fingers were on her skin. Thick digits hooked themselves under the strap of her thong and began to tug downwards.

Mia flexed her thighs, closing her legs tight to prevent the meager satin garment from sliding down. Her hand slowed on Brendan’s cock, and her eyes focused on the reflection in the glass behind Brendan’s chair.

She could see Ernie being goaded by the other two men. He was standing right behind her, biting his lip, twisted between passion and concern. Buck’s hand was tugging gently at her thong, attempting to slide down past her clenched thighs.

Mia looked up at Brendan. His eyes were focused behind her, on the actions of the men, and on Ernie’s cock. It was partially erect again, and red from the earlier exertions. Already it was thick and heavy, and dangled only a few inches behind the curve of Mia’s ass.

Brendan’s eyes went to Mia’s.

They both knew that either one of them could stop things with just a word. The adventure had played itself out - Mia had danced like she wanted, and then some. She felt the catharsis she had been looking for. There was no real reason to go any further. Was there?

Buck tugged again on Mia’s thong. Her thighs remained tightly pressed together, defying his efforts. Red got down and tried to gently pull her knees apart. None of their actions were fierce or menacing, but they were insistent.

Brendan could see lust in Mia’s eyes, but also fear. Likewise, Mia could see excitement in Brendan's, but the windows to his soul showed deep uncertainty. The two of them stayed like that for a few moments, their hearts beating, ticking the moments by.

Finally, without a word between them, they made a decision.

Mia shifted her weight, letting her thighs spread apart.

Buck’s fingers tugged the thong down. The fabric slipped down her pale thighs. Mia slowly lifted one knee up, and the thong slipped farther down her leg. The whole time her eyes were locked with Brendan’s.

Unspoken thoughts raced between them. They had been faithful and monogamous for the entirety of their relationship. Normally Brendan was protective, even jealous, and Mia felt undying devotion to him. And yet she was about to surrender her body to another man.

Brendan broke their gaze to see what was happening. Red and Buck stepped back, and Ernie took hold of his cock, now fully erect. His hand was shaking a little. He took a baby step towards Mia, and the tip of his member was lost to Brendan’s view.

“Unh...” Mia gasped, bowing her head into Brendan’s lap as she felt the probing touch of the unfamiliar flesh. Her hand started pumping Brendan’s cock faster, nervously stroking him to distract her mind from the shock of what was about to happen.

She could feel Ernie’s penis touching her, brushing against her lips, like a heavy snake seeking entry into her body. It felt deceptively smooth and silky against her pussy, and she realized that she was very, very wet. She felt her labia shift as his head pressed them apart.

Mia closed her eyes, and she formed a mental image of Ernie’s cock: thick, laced with veins, engorged with blood. And suddenly she remembered how large it was, and she panicked. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Brendan, worry and uncertainty crashing over her.

Brendan’s strong hand came down and caressed her cheek. She nuzzled it, looking into his eyes, and her heart calmed.

The bulbous helmet slipped into her opening, and Mia’s legs went wobbly. Her pussy clenched, almost forcing the huge intruder out. But her wetness and lust betrayed her, and she yielded. Ernie’s cock inched into her.

Brendan watched it slowly disappear into her body, his mind a swirl of disbelief. Was she really taking that thing into her? Would she really let this man fuck her?

Apparently so. Mia’s body continued to devour Ernie’s cock. He went slowly, wary of hurting her, but it was still a sensation like Mia had never felt. His girth filled her up, and slowly the relentless invader drove it’s way up inside her. She had an urge to spread her legs wider, and she yielded to it.

“Oh God...” Mia gasped in disbelief.

She had never felt anything like this; she was so...full. Her whole body tensed in response to the new sensation, every muscle flexing. Her hand stopped stroking Brendan. She just held him, her fist clenching his length tightly, as one would grasp the gearshift of a car that was out of control. He throbbed in her hand, and as the blood pulsed in him, she heard her own blood roaring in her ears.

Finally, there was no more resistance. The last few inches disappeared, and Ernie thrust home, burying the full length of his cock in her pussy.

“UHN!” Mia yelped.

Her whole world exploded like a pinata, ribbons of pain and pleasure bursting out in all directions. Suddenly all thoughts of Brendan or her surroundings were driven from her mind by the intense heat and pressure between her legs.

Ernie carefully drew himself back out, and then began pistoning into her slowly. Mia came back to full awareness, the feeling of intense pleasure radiating up from between her legs to fill her whole body. Her hands went into action again, desperate to express the feelings that were pulsing through her. She pumped Brendan’s cock sensuously, her other hand drifting down between her legs. There her nimble little fingers found her clit, and she was launched into a terrific orgasm.

‘Oh god...” Mia moaned, closing her eyes. Her hand pumped Brendan furiously. Ernie began to thrust faster. He put his hands on her ass, pulling her into his thrusts. Mia grunted, feeling the full penetration, the pleasure mixed with pain wracking her body.

Soon she was moaning uncontrollably. Ernie got into a rhythm, and Mia began bucking her ass back into him. Another orgasm shook her frame, and her hand on Brendan’s cock went limp. Mia leaned her face into Brendan’s shirt and almost screamed with pleasure, her voice mostly absorbed into his body.

Feeding on Mia’s expressions of pleasure, Ernie’s timid nature fell away; his primal instincts took over, and he unleashed. He rode Mia from behind, more fiercely than ever, driving himself into her. Soon it was all Mia could do to hang on. Her arms clutched Brendan, hugging her torso against his as Ernie ravaged her from behind.

Ernie groaned. Brendan saw the man’s knuckles go white as he gripped Mia’s ass. He thrust deep and hard, eliciting from Mia a wailing moan, mingling with Ernie’s long, animalistic groan as he came.

Mia could feel the snake throbbing inside her. The throbbing climaxed in a jump, and she felt it pouring Ernie’s seed into her. It pulsed, again and again, jetting hot cum into her pussy. The idea of this stranger unloading his seed into her, it made her passion swell, and she had just enough energy for one last orgasm. Her fingers massaged her clit, and she climaxed again, her voice hoarse as she moaned. Her own juices mixed with cum that was spilling down her thighs.

Brendan knew Ernie was jetting his cum inside her. It stunned him, seeing Mia writhing with pleasure, her body drinking this stranger’s milk, drawing it out of him.

Mia’s voice trailed off. Everyone was silent, stunned from witnessing the spectacle of passion. The only sound was her and Ernie’s breathing, coming in pants.

Brendan watched Ernie slowly backed up. His cock inched our from between Mia’s legs. Her pussy was still clenched on him, as if reluctant to let him go, milking him as he came out.

“Oh oh oh!“ Mia stuttered, the withdrawal sending sparks of electricity up her sensitive channel.

Finally Ernie slid his wet, swollen member from her body, like a wasp removing it’s stinger. Mia shuddered at the withdrawal - as though the fleshy rod was the only thing holding her body together - and collapsed against Brendan, giving out an exhausted sigh.

Mia felt Brendan’s hand brush away her hair. She opened her eyes, staring up at him. The look she gave was happy, and satisfied, but completely spent.

There was movement behind Mia. Buck’s cock was hard again, and he was stroking it slowly, eying Mia’s rear. Mia saw Brendan’s attention, and she turned her head weakly to look in the reflection in the glass. Her eyes widened. Her fiancé saw her reaction, and knew what came next. He looked at his watch, then pretended to hear something Mia said.

“Well guys, it’s midnight. She says she’s ready to go, and I better head out.”

The disappointment read on Buck’s face, but he nodded. The guys dispersed, heading presumably for the bathroom.

“Thanks, baby.” Came a weak whisper from Brendan’s lap. He looked down at his wife’s beautiful face. Sweat glistened in beads on her skin, and her eyes were half-lidded and tired.

“You can go to the car. I’ll pack up the catering.” Brendan said. Mia looked relieved.

She sat up slowly. Brendan helped her to her feet. Mia took a few wobbly steps, and then sat down in a deck chair, her naked body leaning weakly into the plastic seat.

“Give me a sec.” Mia said, catching her breath and giving in to the exhaustion she felt in all the muscles of her body. Looking down, she saw that her whole body was glistening with sweat, the cum from three different cocks painted across her skin. Her thoughts went to Brendan, who was busy picking up her strewn-about clothes. He brought them over to her.

Mia looked at the crumpled private school uniform in his hands. She shook her head.

"You know, throw that thing away." She said, laughing. Brendan looked confused.

"What are you going wear?" He asked. Mia got up and walked towards the sauna. She entered, and came back out wearing a hotel bathrobe.

"You're going to wear that out of here?" Brendan asked dubiously.

"Yeah." Mia said, tying the robe around her. "Why not?"

Brendan smiled, shaking his head. "The old Mia wouldn't have done that."

"Yeah, well, she's not in charge anymore." Mia said. She leaned into Brendan and gave him a deep kiss. One of her hands slid between his legs and caressed him there.

"Now let's get you home and take care of this, shall we?"

"Fine by me." Brendan said, smiling.

~o~

Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers