Dancing Into Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t drink too much, Ernie. You remember that fishing trip.” Karl joked. Ernie was a small man, with a low alcohol tolerance. His face was red, but he laughed good-humoredly. He was used to being the brunt of the group’s jokes.

Buck cleared his throat. Everyone turned to him.

“Well, Ernie, we’ve got a little surprise for you.” Buck said. The other guys grinned. Ernie was immediately suspicious.

“Wait a second, you didn’t-“ He started to say, but Buck cut him off.

“Oh hell yes we did. And you’re going to enjoy it, if we have to tie you down and prop your eyes open.” Everyone laughed. Ernie turned red in the face, shaking his head.

The laughs hushed as the door to the women’s bathroom opened.

Mia stepped out.

She could feel the eyes on her. Men’s eyes. Stranger’s eyes. It sent white-hot shivers of nervousness through her - knowing that shortly she’d be pulling her clothes off in front of them. Even if it was just down to her underwear, few men had ever seen so much of her body. And nobody had seen more, except Brendan. Where was he? Mia looked around and saw him, fussing with the catering in the back of the room. His eyes met hers, and they shared a little smile.

“Hoo there Buck, is this legal? Looks like you picked up some jailbait.” Karl joked. Everyone laughed. Everyone but Ernie, who was red-faced and nervous.

Rhythmic music pulsed to life, filled the event room. Buck stood over the stereo console by the sauna. He looked at Mia for approval of his choice. She nodded.

Mia stepped carefully towards the men, afraid of tripping up. She knew that confidence was everything, though, so she tried to hold it together. She stopped in front of the half-circle of chairs.

Mia closed her eyes. She figured it was the only way she could hope to pull this off – if she could keep her eyes closed and go inside her body, feeling the music. Sure enough, slowly her body started to sway back and forth. She tried to tune in to her body, to settle in. Then someone coughed, obviously waiting for something to happen.

Stifling her nervousness, Mia thought back to the dancer, trying to remember what she had done. Mia ground her hips ground in a circle. Her hands slid up her body, over the blazer, pressing her breasts through the heavy material. She slid them down again, past her coat, tracing the contours of her thighs. Mia knew those were the motions she had seen, but they felt awkward and stilted as she did them.

The music picked up in tempo, and Mia struggled to match it. She fumbled for the buttons on the blazer. Her legs and thighs rocked and pivoted, too much it seemed, and she wondered if her motions were overly exaggerated. She finally got the buttons undone, and let the coat fall into a heap at her feet. Mia turned to give the men a view of her profile, praying her out-thrust curves would give them something to think about.

Brendan watched from the shadows beyond the catering table. Mia’s movements were a little stiff, but her body was a delicious sight. Yet something wasn’t right – her eyes were closed, and it kept a distance between her and the audience. The men were watching, but nobody was on the edge of their seat.

Behind her closed eyes, Mia felt it too. There was a disconnect between her and the men. She thought back to the dancer she had watched earlier, and she remember how the woman used her eyes, both to trap the gazes of the men, and to see what got them going, so she could adjust her dance accordingly.

Summoning her courage, Mia opened her eyes. The sight suddenly terrified her, and her dancing faltered. Red’s eyes were on her blouse-clad breasts, and Buck’s on her scantily covered thighs. But Karl was looking at his watch. Mia tried to regain her rhythm.

Then her eyes skittered over to Ernie, sitting on the edge of the group.

Their eyes met, and locked.

Looking deep into Ernie’s gaze, Mia realized he was more nervous than she was; his expression was torn between stirring arousal and anxiety. He desperately wanted to be enjoy this, but he had never been that comfortable with overt displays of sexuality.

Suddenly, Mia felt for him: here was someone like her.

She smiled.

Ernie slowly smiled back. And the heat grew like a line of fire between them.

Mia acknowledged his attraction, and welcomed it, and Ernie got more comfortable with looking at her. His eyes drifted down her body, taking in her ample curves. Mia could feel his desire, and her sexuality turned on like a switch.

Mia's body came to life. Her moves became more fluid. Finding new confidence, she looked seductively at Ernie and slowly untied her necktie. She tossed it to him. He caught it, and the guys finally let out with a cheer. The room seemed to get a little warmer.

Mia felt it, and she dove in.

Her hands slid up her belly and onto her breasts. She started undoing the buttons on her blouse, one by one. The material was straining so hard in the middle that when she undid the button, the shirt popped open, exposing her bra-clad torso. Ernie leaned forward. Mia dipped down so that he could see the deep line of her cleavage, trapped in her satin bra. Ernie practically drooled. Mia loved it.

“Come on, baby, take it off.” Red said. For the first time, Mia took her eyes away from the safety of Ernie’s and gave the blonde-haired man a look. His gaze was fixed hungrily on her chest, like Ernie's, but the energy was different. Red's lust was so...raw. Mia felt a twinge of fear flutter through her. And yet in addition to the fear, she felt a rush of warm, wet heat between her legs. The man wanted to see her woman’s body, and Mia realized she desperately wanted to show it to him. She undid the last button on the blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.

Mia pivoted around, giving the guys a visual drink of her bra-clad bosom. The olive skin was a shade more pale on the heavy mounds of her cleavage, and Mia found herself wishing she got more sun. But the men didn’t seem to mind, and she relished their looks as they showered attention on her bosom.

In the shadows, Brendan’s mouth was open. In the last few minutes, a profound change had come over Mia. Her dance was liquid and erotic, and he felt his arousal mounting, his cock straining against his pants. But he got nervous as he saw the other men were in a similar state - Buck adjusted himself in his pants, and Karl was flagrantly rubbing himself. The boys were really starting to get into it.

Mia reached down and undid a button on her skirt. The men leaned in. She undid the another, and another. The last undone, Mia found herself holding on to the pleated material, reluctant to let go.

Then she looked back to Ernie. He smiled at her warmly, and she felt the courage to go on. The skirt slid off her thighs, leaving her legs bare for the looking.

The men were enthralled with the long, toned legs before them. Her lower body was clad only in a black thong and knee-high socks. Mia didn’t have the courage to turn around and show them her ass, but her thighs and hips got plenty of attention.

Then the music slowed, and Mia thought it was the perfect time to roll off her socks, slowly, like she had seen women do in the movies. As she lifted a foot to grab one, however, she lost her balance, and found herself hopping, struggling to tug it off. The men laughed.

As it finally slipped off her foot, Mia realized she was facing away from the men, giving them a full view of her bare ass, sheathed in the skimpy thong.

Mia gulped. She could almost feel the stares on her ass, like a cold heat.

Yet, she resisted turning around to hide herself. And then, mustering her courage, she went a step further. She slowly bent down to reach for the other sock. Leaning all the way over, almost touching the ground, she knew she was giving them full visual access to her hindquarters. Mia wasn’t sure, but she thought she heard a little moan of lust escape someone’s mouth.

Brendan couldn’t believe the sight – Mia was bent over, swaying her perfect, innocent little ass back and forth in front of a group of strangers, naked but for a satin bra, thong and a pair of heels. Was this his fiancé?

Meanwhile, Ernie had a hand on his upper thigh now, and was gently rubbing a bulge there. Without thinking, Mia took the next step. She moved towards him. As she neared, she spread her legs.

Mia straddled his body and sank slowly into his lap.

Brendan gulped. So much for 'no lap dance'. But obviously Mia was caught up in the moment. And he couldn’t fault Ernie – the guy was obviously torn up between desire and ethics. But desire was clearly winning, and he was giving in, little by little, to the moment. Soon his eyes were closed, and he was completely overtaken by the soft, curvy body pressed against him.

Mia started to rub her body against Ernie like she had seen the dancer do, earlier in the night. She caresssed his back with her hands. She pressed her breasts into his chest. She slid her ass up and down in his lap.

Mia could feel his erection under her, throbbing, like an animal struggling to get out. Mia rubbed it, teasing it, but hesitated to really grind herself against it. She was almost afraid to really acknowledge it's presence. To do so, she'd have to acknowledge the little animal between her own legs, which was most certainly awake now. And in spite of her better judgement, it was sending fevered signals to her brain, begging her to remove the thong that trapped it.

But Mia still had a few wits about her. As much as the lap-dance was pleasuring her, she knew both she and Ernie would drown in guilt afterwards if things went any further. After all, a lap dance was okay; it was the expected climax of a bachelor party.

And judging by Ernie’s breathing, his climax wasn’t too far off. Mia rode him faster, expecting him to blow at any moment.

And then something else happened.

Brendan tensed. Buck was whispering something to Karl and Red. Brendan couldn’t hear what they were saying, but they had the look of a band of conspirators. Then Buck got up from his chair.

The big man stepped quietly up behind Mia. Giving the other guys a wink, he reached down and undid the clasp on Mia’s bra.

The lap dance stopped abruptly as Mia felt the satin slip away from her breasts. Her mouth opened in shock. Before she could react further, Buck tugged the bra off her arms, leaving her chest bare.

Mia’s arms whipped over her breasts, clutching them to her. The guys all laughed.

Brendan stepped forward from behind the catering table.

Mia calmed down. Gathering her wits, she stopped Brendan with a look, indicating she could take care of it.

Buck was laughing at the look on Ernie’s face. The little guy had apparently gotten a glimpse of Mia’s uncovered charms, and was reeling from the sight.

Mia laughed good naturedly, but kept an arm across her naked chest as she held a hand out for the bra.

Buck smiled. He held the satin garment just within reach, tempting her, then pulled it back. He was trying to draw her into a game of keep-away.

Mia played along, reaching for it again. Buck tossed it to Karl, who held a cup up to his nose and took a deep whiff before tossing it to Red. Mia stepped back and forth between the guys, playfully swatting at the bra as it came close to her fingers and then danced away.

“Okay, guys, enough is enough.” Mia said, giving Buck a shame-on-you look. Buck returned with an aw-shucks look, and nodded.

“Alright. Come and get it.” Buck said. Then, as it had apparently been planned out, Red and Karl stood up and held Ernie’s arms down.

Buck got walked up and stuffed the bra down Ernie’s pants.

“Hey now, guys-“ Ernie started to protest, but Red put a big hand over his mouth. Buck continued to work the bra down into the little guy's slacks until it completely disappeared.

Mia shook her head.

“Uh, Buck? I don’t think so.” Mia said.

“Aw come on, give the poor guy a cheap little thrill.” Buck whined like an overgrown kid. “He’s gonna be chained up for the rest of his life after tomorrow.”

Ernie shook his head, mumbling something behind Red’s hand.

Mia stole a look at Brendan. He’d step in at any moment, if she wanted him to. But she could take care of this. And besides, she did feel sorry for the mousy little Ernie. Beneath all his protests, she knew he wanted her. She could afford a cheap thrill for his benefit. And secretly, the little game was thrilling her, too.

Still holding an arm over her breasts, Mia sank down on her knees in front of Ernie. The guys all cheered.

Mia used her free hand to undo Ernie’s belt. It wasn't such a big deal, right? Mia reminded herself that she was supposed to be a professional stripper, and they probably had to deal with little games like this all the time. Getting into it, Mia winked at him as she unzipped his pants.

Mia tugged Ernie’s pants open. The top of his silk boxers peeked out. Her bra was not to be seen.

“Keep going.” Buck said. “It’s in there.” Apparently Buck had placed it carefully.

Ernie looked at Mia, his eyes conveying nervous tension, with a little lust mixed in. If he could speak, he would say something and stop this, Mia thought. She was glad he couldn't.

But why? What did she want to happen?

Mia carefully took hold of the top of Ernie’s boxers, pulling them down to take a peek. Then Red and Karl lifted him up, and tugged his boxers and pants down in one motion.

Mia’s eyes went wide with astonishment. She momentarily forgot about her modesty, letting go of her breasts to put her hand to her mouth in surprise.

Her bra was there – wrapped around the biggest cock she had ever seen.

It was just massive: a big, thick muscle, at least nine inches long, swollen and red. The helmet was broad and smooth, and bobbed only a few inches from her face.

Mia just stared for a moment. Then she felt the men’s eyes on her breasts and realized she had let them go. Her brain told her to get her modesty together, but she was frozen like a deer in headlights.

Brendan stepped closer to see what everyone was looking at. He stopped, stunned. How did such a little guy get such a giant dick?

Slowly, Mia willed herself to retireive her bra. Buck had wrapped her it around the shaft, so that Mia would be certain to touch it a few times before coming away with her garment. Mia reached her fingers up and took hold of one of the bra straps. She started to unwind it from Ernie’s cock. Her fingertips grazed the shaft, and it felt hot against her skin. The bra was tangled up pretty good, and she found herself tugging it upwards. As she did, she let her palm slide across the length of the shaft. Ernie shivered with the touch.

“Come on,” Buck whispered. “You know you want to touch it.” He said. “He wants you to, he just won’t admit it.” Buck goaded.

There was no denying it. Mia felt lust for this thing in front of her. And she felt warmth and empathy for Ernie. But her love for Brendan won out. Her eyes drifted over to his.

Brendan’s gaze was full of mixed emotions. Things had drifted into uncharted waters, and he wasn't sure what would happen next. He knew he could get Mia to end it all with one look, but he tried to read her expression for guidance.

Her expression definitely read concern. Then Brendan’s eyes slipped down her neck, which was flushed – her olive skin always got a ruddy glow there when she was turned-on. And her nipples were stiff. Her breath rose and fell quickly, betraying her excitement, making her round breasts swell with each inhalation.

And finally, Brendan thought of his transgression in the hall with Sally. The karma was out of balance, and it seemed fate was in a hurry to restore the equilibrium.

So Brendan gave a little nod.

Mia felt the nod more than saw it - her body temperature rose a few degrees, her breath caught in her throat, and the wetness increased between her legs. Suddenly afraid she might faint, Mia focused on the seated man in front of her. And on what the little animal in his lap.

Once again, for the second time tonight, Mia was hovering over her body, looking down. Was she really going to touch this stranger's cock? For all her lust, she couldn't imagine herself doing such a thing.

And then she felt something, someone, inside her. Mrs. Hyde was awake, and she was ready - no -eager to do it. She wanted that cock in her hand, and she wanted it now.

Mia gave in, and went for it.

She reached up. Her small fingers wrapped around the thick shaft. It was hot in her hand. The weight of it was amazing, and it throbbed in her palm.

She gently started to stroke it. Her hand barely fit around, so she brought her other up to assist. She rubbed him dry for a few moments. Then she brought her hands to her mouth and licked her palms slowly, keeping eye contact with Ernie the whole time. When she replaced her hands on his stick, they slipped easily up the length.

Ernie gave a groan behind Buck’s hand. Mia stroked him faster. She wanted to see him cum. One hand rippled up the shaft, the other she used one to rub the sensitive spot under the head. It didn’t take long before Ernie’s legs tensed. Mia pointed his cock straight up, taking a moment to clutch his balls.

Ernie’s cum squirted up in a geyser. It fountained down over Mia’s pumping hand, coating it in slippery semen. A pool formed on his belly, and Mia slowed, easing Ernie down. Red took his hand off Ernie’s mouth, showing him smiling in ecstasy.

Mia shared the smile with him, and they both laughed. Mia felt flushed with excitement, and with a strange sense of pride at her own courage.

Then Mia caught Ernie's glance. He was looking at something behind her, his expression changing.

Mia turned.

Karl and Red had their cocks out, and were holding them for her, eagerly waiting for attention. Buck was undoing his own pants.

Mia laughed at the surreality of the moment, buoyed by her confidence.

“Oh, so I have to do everybody now?” Mia joked merrily. But she did feel a little disconcerted by the scene of the three dicks hanging out in front of her. None of the guys spoke, they all just grinned and stared down at the mostly-naked woman on her knees in front of them.

Buck moved forward, his cock bouncing in the air in front of him. He was steering it towards Mia’s face, but she reached up and caught it in her hand, slowing him down.

“Okay,” Mia said, semi-reluctantly. Her voice had that quaver in it, the one that Brendan was used to hearing when Mia got hot and bothered but she knew she should stop. “How about...everyone gets a hand job." She said, "And that’s it.”

Karl was clearly disappointed by her announcement, but it didn't stop him from stepping forward as Red did, dick in hand.

Mia was now officially losing her war with lust. She was totally turned on by the sight of so much male flesh. Her nipples were hard, and her cheeks flushed red. Her left hand continued to stroke Buck, and her right slid over Red’s length. Karl stroked his slowly, watching her, waiting his turn.

Mia let go of Red for a moment to focus on Buck. Her beautiful hands worked his pillar of muscle over; the fingers of one hand danced over his length as her other hand cupped his balls, massaging them.

Mia enjoyed the heaviness of Buck’s cock. It wasn’t as long as some, but it was thick. She found herself wrapping both hands around the width of it, pumping it in long strokes, massaging it and marveling at it’s sheer thickness.

And then she let her hand drift back to Red’s. Mia pumped the two cocks together for a little. It was a sensation she had never experienced, having two men in her hands. She savored it, closing her eyes.

When she opened them, Karl had stepped forward, his cock looming inches from her face. It was obvious where he was headed – Mia’s hands were occupied, and her mouth was at eye-level with his dick.