Dangerous Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie entered the changing booth and immediately slipped out of her blouse and skirt, she took her time trying on a few bras, and had Susan exchange a few for her while she did so. She was beginning to give up on the idea of actually flashing anyone since no men had entered the store since she'd arrived when she stood peering out pretending to be waiting on Marsha who she knew was still a good twenty minutes from coming yet. As she did, she saw a nice looking middle-aged man actually walk into the store. As he stood several feet away somewhat nervously pawing through a selection of rather revealing negligees, Jackie took that moment to call Susan over to her, once again exchanging a couple of bras for another style. Accepting them from her, Jackie closed the curtain, though not fully this time leaving a wide enough gap that should anyone happen to glance over towards where she was, they could see her if they indeed stood in a certain position. Likewise, as Jackie stood in front of the mirror looking at herself, she could also see out, hoping and waiting, when sure enough she saw without revealing that she had, the same man suddenly stop looking up and over towards her, though he too was just as careful about doing so as she was in watching him. Jackie reached back around behind herself undoing the bra she'd been trying on, but rather than putting on another, she now took that opportunity to remove the thong she'd been wearing as well. She soon after slipped on a particular pair of laced panties, admiring how they looked on her as she stood in front of the mirror bare breasted. She was pleased to see the guy was still standing there watching her, though pretending to sort through several items on the rack, many of which he had three and four times pushed by while pretending to stand there looking at them.

Jackie was startled slightly when Susan suddenly poked her head in around the curtain. "How's it going?" she asked.

"Great!" Jackie responded having once again fitted on another bra as she stood looking at herself in the mirror, wondering as she did if her voyeuristic friend would still be there when Susan left.

"And like I said, be careful of the curtain, there is a guy just standing a few feet away outside here," she said softly.

"No worries," Jackie said smiling at her. "I know him, so no big deal, you don't have to worry about him," she lied, though she saw the relieved expression on Susan's face when she told her that.

"Oh, good...in that case," she nodded her head knowingly. "Just thought I saw him looking over here a few times, thought maybe you should know."

"Well like I said, no big deal at all, nothing to worry about."

Susan soon after left, but much to her disappointment, the guy was no longer standing there either. She peeked her head around the curtain, spotted him standing a few feet away from her, though he also appeared to be heading back in her direction. Jackie once again opened the curtain slightly, and once again slid off the bra she'd tried on and prepared to try on another pair of panties as well, this time a bright pair of red ones.

Jackie quickly glanced at her watch. She knew that Marsha would be arriving any moment now. If she was actually going to do this, "it was now or never," she thought. She waited a moment more, saw the guy once again standing in her line of sight, and cupped her breast within her hand. Out of the corner of her eye, even with the distance that separated them, she could see the surprised expression on his face as he stood there watching her. He started to move away in fact, which is when she lowered her hand down between her legs, openly fingering herself as she stood there. She was pleased to once again see him stop, fidget with a few clothing items for a moment, look about, and then step even more closely over towards her as she stood there now even more obviously finger-fucking herself.

Her heart was beating wildly. And though she'd assured Susan that the guy posed no threat to her, there was still the chance that she could return at any moment to once again check on her. So she knew her time was precious and that most likely she had very little of it, but she also realized that the guy would in fact give her, her first real warning that someone was approaching. Placing one leg upon the bench now, Jackie knew without any doubt that she was opening herself even more widely than she had been. Her lips swollen, her cunt spread as she held it apart with her hand, her other hand now fingering her hard little knot, rubbing it back and forth swiftly now as she actually felt the first beginnings of an orgasm actually approach. As she did, she looked up directly into the mirror for the first time, locking on his eyes with hers as he stood there watching her. She smiled, still fingering her slit, letting him become aware that she knew he had been watching her. The expression on his face priceless as she climaxed, humping her fingers now, feeling the wetness begin along with the first pleasured squirt of her spray which shot out arching across the distance to the mirror, splashing against it.

It was barely a moment after that, that she saw him glance over in another direction and suddenly walk away. She knew then that someone was nearby, grabbing her own thong to put back on even as a small trickle of her spending ran down the mirror in front of her. All she could do at the moment was move over standing in front of it, expecting to see Susan once again peeking her head in around the side of the partially open curtain. And though she didn't, Marsha did.

"Hey sweetie, Susan told me you were here already, find anything you like?"

"A few things yes, but...I need you to do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"I had a tiny little accident, would you mind asking Susan for a paper towel and perhaps a bottle of Windex or something?"

Marsha looked at her questionably, but nodded her head and soon after disappeared quickly returning with the paper towels and spray. By then Jackie had finished dressing. Handing Marsha the few things she'd brought in with her to return, she told her to take them back to Susan while she finished up, quickly spraying and wiping down the mirror in the few extra moments that she had.

Even Susan gave her a curious look as they came to the cash register to pay for the selected items she'd chosen.

"Unexpected girl problem," she said whispering to her, receiving a knowing look back from her. "Nothing to worry about though," she added reassuring her.

They soon after left the store with the intent to wander on down towards the eatery for lunch.

"Girl problem?" Marsha asked curiously.

"Well, for me anyway," Jackie teased without telling her seeing the confused expression on her face. "Wait here for a second," she quickly added spotting the guy who'd been watching her now coming out of the store himself, parcel in hand. He immediately saw the two women standing there together looking at him as he did so. Jackie smiled. He smiled back, and then she took Marsha's arm in hers and led her away.

"What the hell was that all about?" she asked.

"I'll tell you about it over lunch," Jackie said grinning adding a suspicious wink to that statement as they walked.

#

"You didn't!"

"Oh yeah, I did!"

"You mean to tell me you actually stood there and finger fucked yourself while he watched you?"

"Could you say it a little louder Marsha? I'm not sure everyone heard you," Jackie responded, seeing the look on the man and woman's face who were sitting across from them, though hers was one of mild disgust, and his one of obvious amusement.

Marsha quickly lowered her voice as they spoke, or rather as Jackie leaned forward sharing with her all the naughty intimate details.

"Ok, I can sort of understand what happened yesterday, but here you are again today doing the same thing. What's up with that?"

"To be honest with you Marsha, I really don't know. All I do know is that I've never been this aroused before, something about doing that, letting someone see me when I know there isn't a damn thing they can really say or do about it, but sit there any enjoy themselves. So I sort of understand now why that young woman I watched enjoyed doing it. I know what it was she was feeling, because I'm feeling it too."

The couple who'd been sitting next to them now stood, "I'll be right back," she told her husband just before heading off in the direction of the restrooms. "I'll meet you out front," she added and then turned and walked off. He soon gathered up a few of their obvious purchases, and then turned walking by their table.

"Wish to hell I'd been that guy," he said in passing, smiled at the two of them and then continued on his way.

Marsha's mouth was hanging open. Jackie was smiling, "You're drooling," she told her friend.

"Unfucking believable!" Marsha finally spoke shaking her head.

"Try it, you might like it," Jackie dared her.

"Oh yeah...right!" Marsha said. "What do you want me to do? Spread my legs?"

"Only if you're not wearing any panties," she shot back somewhat seriously. "Though if we're going to do that, I know a much better place."

"We?"

"Come on...get up, we need to go into the restroom first!"

"We?" Marsha asked once again, though she followed Jackie still shaking her head as she did so.

#

It just so happened that as the girls walked into the women's restroom, the woman who had been sitting across from them was at the sink washing her hands. She cast them a disgusted look as they entered.

"Hey!" Marsha spoke seeing her expression. "Don't be looking at us like that, take a look at your own husband, he's the one with the hard-on right now, so why don't you take him home and do something about it, you can send us a thank you card later."

In a huff, the woman quickly exited the restroom leaving the two of them alone.

"Think she will?"

"Not likely," Marsha answered. "If anything, she'll probably give him an earful instead, and miss a great fuck because of it!"

"You're probably right," Jackie agreed, and then switched gears almost immediately. "Now...take off your bra as well as your panties."

"You're actually serious about this."

"I am, now do it," as Jackie quite easily slipped off her own stuffing them into her purse afterwards.

"All set?"

"You're crazy...you know that?" Marsha told her.

"Maybe, but you're my crazy friend too...now, let's go look at some shoes!"

#

They had both selected several pairs to try on, the young male clerk anxious to wait on them, obviously finding both women very attractive so that he was eager to serve them as they tried on different pairs of shoes.

"I'm not sure I can do this," Marsha admitted nervously after he'd gone off to find their size.

"Just take it slow and easy, that's half the fun," Jackie told her. "Which is why I suggested to you to take off your bra, you're the one with the big tits anyway, and with the blouse you're wearing, it should be easy enough for you to lean over just enough to give the sweet kid a nice friendly peek down your blouse while he's helping you. Try that for starters."

"Still can't believe you talked me into doing this."

"Oh yeah, it was really hard. You took off your panties faster than you did for Jack Peterson back in high school!"

"Shh, he's coming back," Marsha stated though she poked Jackie in the ribs as she said it.

"Here we go," the young kid said kneeling on the ground before them helping Marsha as he placed the shoe on her foot, rocking back on his own leg for balance looking up at her expectantly. "How's that feel?" he asked.

Marsha leaned over as though examining where her toe ended against the point of the shoe. As expected, her blouse ballooned open in front, there was no way the young kid couldn't have seen her breasts, every bit of them in fact as he knelt there. Jackie held her smile, pretending interest in the look and the fit of Marsha's shoe as she went on examining it, though she too was well aware that her breasts were all but fully exposed.

"I don't know...what do you think?" she asked him. "That about where they should be?"

"Um...uh, what? Oh yeah...yeah, that's pretty much where they should be alright," he said forcing his eyes away from her breasts once again back down on her toes, though Jackie had enjoyed seeing him staring at them, pretending not to. "I can try another size though if you'd like to see how they feel."

"That would be nice, thank you," Marsha said and waited until he was out of earshot. "You think he got a good enough look?" she wondered grinning.

"Oh yeah, for a minute there I think he was going to start drooling. Now, time to give him an even better show, you up for it?" Jackie asked.

Marsha was grinning broadly now. "I sort of see what you mean," she admitted nodding her head. "It really is sort of intoxicating isn't it?" she said. "Knowing that someone can see you, but pretending you don't know that they can."

"Even better when after all that, you let them know that you did," Jackie informed her knowingly.

"Ok, let's try these on," the clerk said setting down another pair of shoes, then adding, "I can bring over another clerk if you don't want to wait," he said speaking to Jackie.

"Oh no...take your time, we're in no hurry here," she told him, and then spread her legs slightly as though making herself more comfortable, re-crossing her legs as she did so, his eyes very much aware of the movement as well as the brief quick discovery that Jackie indeed wasn't wearing any panties.

Once again he helped Marsha slip on a different size shoe. Knowing what Jackie had just done, she too positioned herself as though attempting to look at her shoe from the side, spreading her legs slightly as she sat directly in front of the clerk, leaning over a bit.

"What do you think Jackie? You like the way it looks?" she asked bending her foot, though she had also spread herself wide open for a moment in doing so, the clerks gaze now glued to the lips of her exposed pussy.

"I like the way it looks, what do you think...Brian?" Jackie said pausing, catching his look as he turned towards her, his face reddening as it did. "You like the way it looks?" she asked grinning at him.

"Ah...looks?" he asked somewhat bewildered. "Oh...yes, yes. I think it fits her very well," he stammered out obviously very flustered at the moment.

Jackie had taken a moment to remove her own shoe, trying on a similar style herself, examining it. "And what about this one?" she asked. "About the right size? Or would you suggest something larger?"

She had uncrossed her legs once again as she lifted her foot so that the clerk could examine the shoes himself, removing it, but given a breathtaking view of her exposed cunt in the process. "Maybe even a bit smaller," he suggested, his voice sounding oddly different as he spoke. "I think I have it in a size down from this," he offered. "be right back."

He had turned quickly even angling off to one side as he walked away ensuring that his back remained towards them as he went out back into the stock room.

"I think he's got one," Jackie laughed.

"Ya think?" Marsha agreed. "Hell, if that bulge had gotten any bigger, he could have used it for a shoe horn without even using his hands!" she laughed.

"I bet he would have liked that too," Jackie added, "which makes me wonder."

"Wonder what?"

Jackie quickly pulled a piece of paper out of her purse and scribbled something on it.

"What are you doing?" Marsha asked.

"You'll see," Jackie grinned, and then hurriedly placed it up and between her legs.

"What the fuck are you doing? What does it say?"

"Shh, here he comes," Jackie warned her friend.

Once again Brian knelt down between the two women, took a new shoe out of the box.

"I'm sorry, we didn't have that one in a smaller size, but we did have this one, and it's in a very similar style. It's actually been a more popular shoe even." He quickly reached for her foot, lifting, which she allowed him to do, placing it on looking at it. Jackie waited, his eyes only then beginning to glance upwards as she slowly opened her legs.

"Yeah that does look nice doesn't it? What do you think Brian?"

He was obviously looking at the note, his face coloring, his eyes suddenly wide open in surprise. He looked up at her directly catching her grin. "Holy shit!" he said lowering his voice, averting his eyes as his face turned scarlet. Jackie giggled.

"No reason to be embarrassed Brian, if we didn't enjoy you looking, you wouldn't be, and we wouldn't enjoy seeing how aroused you certainly are now either!"

Brian automatically looked down at his own crotch, there was no denying it, it was too obvious that he did indeed have an erection.

"Here's the deal," Jackie said continuing. "We both like the shoes, so we're probably going to get them, provided you show us a little cock first, or rather show us your nice big hard cock first. Or...we can walk out and get them someplace else. So, what's it going to be Brian, a nice naughty fun little sale? Or no?"

Brian did a quick look around the store, everyone else was still busy and thus otherwise occupied. He continued to kneel in front of the girls, but his hand was already busy unzipping his pants, freeing his prick, which he now allowed to poke out through his fly easily exposing himself and showing off his erection.

"Oh very nice," Marsha added once again leaning over, pretending to be fooling around with the shoe she had on, her breasts once again hanging down right in front of his face. "Have a nice long look," she whispered, as her hand reached out wrapping itself around his hard stiff prick. "Think I can make you cum?" She asked wondering.

Brian's eyes once again lit up, there was a moment's hesitation. "As long as you hurry," he told her, and as long as one of you at least keeps an eye out," he added obviously nervous.

Jackie laughed, "Go for it, Marsha, I'll keep watch!"

Brian continued to kneel, Marsha's hand a busy blur around his dick as she continued to lean over stroking it, her breasts clearly revealed, even spreading her legs a little so that he could enjoy that view as well if he wished to.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he announced, once again worriedly looking about, though Jackie was already ahead of him, lifting up the shoe box scrunching a great deal of tissue towards one end of it. "Let her rip," she giggled giving him a place to aim. Brian's prick suddenly exploded, his ejaculations squirting hard thick and strong into the tissued paper of the box. The moment he was finished, his hand stuffing his prick back inside his pants, Jackie only then replacing the lid sitting up.

"We'll take the shoes, but I think we're gonna need another box," she told him.

They walked out of the store carrying their shoes smiles on their faces, as they'd even gotten an additional employee discount added on to the sale.

"So tell me, what did the note say anyway?"

"Didn't say anything, I just drew him a smiley face," Jackie grinned as they soon after left the mall together.

#

They soon after slid into Jackie's car, turned facing one another and burst out laughing.

"I'm so fucking horny I can't even see straight!" Marsha admitted. "I don't mind telling you Jackie, at first I was really skeptical about all this, but now...I see why you enjoy doing it. It's fucking hot!"

As she spoke, she didn't even realize she had slipped her hand down between her own legs feeling the wetness.

"Keep doing that," Jackie told her as she started the engine, "Stay nice and horny for the drive back."

"To your place I hope," Marsha told her.

Jackie looked in her rear view mirror, saw another truck coming up behind them with a couple of young men inside.

"What are you doing?" Marsha suddenly asked.