Dangerous Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie had undone her blouse, her breasts now fully exposed. "Play with them," Jackie told her simply. "Come on Marsha, reach over and play with them." She hadn't told Marsha why yet, pleased when she simply began doing so as she slowed coming up to the light which had turned red, changing lanes quickly as she did so. As she'd hoped, the truck soon pulled up alongside of them. Only then did Marsha realize what Jackie had done and nearly sat up.

"No don't!" Jackie exclaimed. "That's the whole point, see if they look over at us," she said giggling.

Sure enough the driver did, immediately informing his buddy who was sitting next to him who was now craning his own neck over in order to look down. Marsha's hand was still cupping Jackie's tit fondling it as the two of them sat there together waiting for the light to change.

"Go on, show them yours," Jackie urged.

Letting go of Jackie's breast, Marsha simply pulled her blouse up and over her enormous breasts freeing and revealing them both much to the delight of the two young men in the truck sitting next to them as the light turned green. They drove slowly along side for as long as they could gawking at the two women all the way to the next light when Jackie finally slid over into the left hand turn lane at the last moment, leaving their two excited friends disappointed as they sped off in another direction.

As they turned however Marsha noticed the truck speed down the road suddenly, making an illegal "U" turn.

"Ah oh," Marsha said nervously. "They just turned around!"

Jackie made an immediate right hand turn into another strip mall parking lot pulling around the side of a convenience bank essentially doubling back on themselves. Marsha had recovered her breasts, though Jackie's remained fully exposed as she drove. Pulling around, they reentered the street seeing the boy's truck just then making a right hand turn onto the street they had just left ahead of them. Jackie turned left heading off in the direction the boys had originally been heading in.

"Ok, that was a little scary," Marsha managed to breathe a bit more calmly.

"Not really," Jackie assured her. "Just a couple of horny kids hoping for a bit more," she said confidently.

"Just the same, I think I've had enough excitement for one day, or at least until we get back to your place," she added once again smiling.

In the event the boys doubled back looking for them, Jackie took the first main road turning left once again though she was in an area she normally didn't drive through as they began making their way back to her place. It was only a minute or so after she had done that that she heard the "whoop whoop" of a police siren pulling up closely behind them at the same time the driver hit his lights informing her to pull over.

"Holy fuck!" Marsha exclaimed worriedly. "Now what?" Glancing over towards Jackie, she only then realized her friends tits were still showing. "Fuck Jackie!"

"I know, I know," Jackie said remaining calm, "Don't worry."

She found a safe spot to pull over, doing so, and quickly re-buttoned a majority of the buttons on her blouse before she saw the officer get out of his car and begin walking towards her.

He approached the window looking in at the two of them. "License and registration please," he said without showing any sort of emotion, friendly or otherwise.

Jackie quickly produced both documents and handed them to him through the window. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked smiling at him.

"You were doing forty-five in a thirty-five," he informed her as he stood looking at her license.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jackie began, "I don't normally drive home this way," she added. "I must have missed the sign. Isn't there anyway you can overlook it this once?" she asked as she fingered the topmost button of her blouse that wasn't already undone as he stood there looking at her as she popped it open revealing even more cleavage than she was already showing as it was.

"Lady? Are you trying to bribe a police officer?" he asked a bit more sternly.

"Bribe? No. Entice...maybe yes," she said smiling even more broadly than she had been.

"Wait here," he said simply, then turned heading back to his cruiser.

"Are you fucking nuts?" Marsha finally burst looking at Jackie. "You trying to get us arrested?"

"For undoing a button? I don't think there's any law against doing that," Jackie told her. "And besides, he's really cute."

"Yeah, and probably married too," Marsha continued scolding her.

"Relax Marsha, I don't have a single solitary ticket of any kind, so even if this ends up being my first one, I seriously doubt they're going to haul us in for my flirting with him over it."

"I'm not sure he'll look at your showing him your tits as simple flirting," Marsha said looking over the back seat, and then sighed even more concerned. "Oh great, he has a friend with him, and now they've both gotten out!" she said even more irritated now.

"Relax Marsha!" Jackie stated once again as both cops approached her car on either side now, one soon after leaning and looking in through Marsha's window making her even more nervous as he stood there staring at her.

"I really should site you," the first officer spoke handing Jackie back her license and registration. "But I am curious, what exactly did you mean?" He asked her further without saying more.

Jackie looked at the name just above the badge he was wearing on his chest. "Officer Wright is it?" she asked.

"Yes mam," he confirmed.

"All I meant by that was, that I really am sorry for speeding. Like I said, I'm not that familiar with this area for one. But for two, I really did think you were cute, and was sort of wondering if you were married or not."

"Jackie!" Marsha suddenly blurted no longer able to sit there with her mouth shut. But then both cops laughed still looking in at them.

"Told you they were harmless, and both were damn good looking Jim," Officer Wright spoke saying to him.

"Well you were certainly right about that!" Jim agreed now smiling at Marsha who suddenly found herself smiling back at him.

"I'm still trying to decide if I should site you or not though," Officer Wright said smiling at her.

"Would one more button help you decide?" Jackie asked grinning at him.

"It might," the officer laughed. "Might help me decide to let you go and ask you out," he added quickly. "And what about your friend there?" he added curiously. "She single too?"

"She is, but that's obviously up to her to decide," Jackie said easily, glancing over towards Marsha, though you'll notice, she doesn't have any buttons, except maybe for the two pressing against the front of her blouse," Jackie added noticing the sudden twin little protrusions that had suddenly appeared there.

And that again caused both officers to laugh, even causing Marsha to giggle far more relaxed now than she had been.

Jackie popped another button open all but baring her entire breast now as she did. Officer Wright coughed, his face suddenly showing color. "Wow, I must say, you do indeed have really nice..."

"Tits?" Jackie giggled flirting openly with him now. "Thank you," she added quickly, "but Marsha here has nicer boobs than I do...much nicer. Show them Marsha!" Jackie said startling her friend.

"Yeah, show us Marsha," Jim said joining in. "And I think that will be more than enough to satisfy any ticket here," he added grinning at her.

To Jackie's surprise and delight, not to mention the two officers, she did, once again lifting her blouse up and over her enormous breasts revealing them completely to the two officers.

"Oh yeah, I think that more than covers the offense don't you Jim?" Officer Wright stated.

"Oh yeah, couldn't agree more," he added. "In fact, I think we now owe them something in fact, like a nice dinner or evening out or something if these two are interested that is."

"I certainly am," Jackie grinned.

"Ditto, me too!" Marsha responded still sitting there with her large breasts exposed.

They quickly exchanged phone numbers and set something up for the following Friday night.

"Ah you need my address?" Jackie asked as the two men started to walk away.

"Already have it," he grinned smiling back at her. "But...please, watch the speed limit on your way home," he added. "Drive safely."

"Oh...I will," Jackie waved.

"Oh, and it might be a good idea to button your blouse up again too," he added. "Don't want you causing any accidents either."

"Or having some young teenage kids running themselves off the road either," Marsha said whispering towards her. "So, can we go home now?" Marsha pleaded. "Even after all this...I'm still horny!"

Jackie laughed. "Yeah, me too. And by the way, did you catch his name?"

Marsha thought for a moment, and then laughed.

"You've been telling me that I've been spending too much time looking for Mr. Right, maybe I just wasn't spelling it correctly!" she added

"Yeah well, that still remains to be seen, but if nothing else, maybe you'll get a nice fuck-buddy out of all this if nothing else."

"Speaking of which, we need to make one more stop before heading home speaking of fuck-buddies."

"What do you mean?"

"We drained all the batteries the other night," Jackie giggled. "And I have a feeling we're going to need fresh ones."

"Fine, just promise to keep your tits covered and your legs closed this time. I'm horny enough as it is, don't think I need any more stimulation than I've already had today."

#

"Look, there's one of those dollar stores over there," Jackie informed Marsha pulling into the lot. "Whenever I need a good supply of fresh batteries I always come to one of these," she told her.

As they browsed around in the store Jackie spotted someone she thought she vaguely recognized.

"Marsha? Isn't that Shawn Edwards?"

"Gee, I don't know, it might be!" she said, "Go over and find out, it looks like he works here...ask him where the batteries are."

Jackie had in fact dated Shawn during high school and had gotten fairly serious about him until he'd informed her of his plans to enter the service upon graduating, which he had done, which is when she also eventually met and then married her ex-husband shortly after that.

"Wish to hell I'd waited for Shawn to get back instead of marrying Frank," Jackie told her as the two of them stood still trying to figure out if it really was him or not.

"Yeah, but then you probably wouldn't have met good old Mr. Wright remember?" Marsha said reminding her friend that they'd just met two guys, and police officers to boot that they'd already set up a date with.

"Yeah, well we'll see how that goes on the weekend. At the moment, I need to find out if that's really Shawn!"

As she slowly approached him where he stood straightening the shelves she grew more and more certain that it was him. Certainly far more mature looking now than she last remembered seeing him, and wishing as she neared that she'd done more with him than she had. They had indeed fooled around a few times, once at his place, twice at hers, not to mention countless petting sessions in the back seat of his car, though they had never gone all the way back then.

"Shawn?" she questioned as she finally reached him. "Shawn Edwards?"

His grin split his face the moment he saw her. She hadn't changed all that much after all she was grateful to say.

"Jackie? Is that really you?" He said actually embracing her briefly. "My God, how many years has it been anyway?"

"Too many I'm afraid. You work here now huh?"

"Actually, I manage an entire chain of these," he said grinning at her.

"Oh that's nice!" Jackie said sounding impressed.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well actually, Marsha and I are here to get some batteries."

"You don't mean Marsha, Marsha now do you?" he asked remembering Jackie's best friend though he'd cupped his hands as though lifting up a large pair of breasts, which is how the two of them had always referred to her even back then.

"Yep, that's the one," she answered back smiling. "And they're every bit as big as they where back then too!" she added with an additional giggle.

Just then Shawn spotted Marsha as she stood down the aisle looking at them and waved her over. Shawn quickly gave Marsha a friendly hug as well the moment she'd joined them. "Let me tell Debbie we'll be upstairs in my office if she needs me," he told the two of them, and then hurried off pointing out the doorway towards the back. "Go on up, I'll meet the two of you up there," he stated before disappearing.

"Well this is certainly interesting isn't it?" Jackie said as they entered the back stockroom doors and headed up the stairs. "Just like old times in a way."

"Oh yeah, just like old times, you two fooling around and me keeping an eye out for you while the two of you did. By the way, did you finally ever fuck him?" Marsha asked. "I was never sure about that if you ever did."

"Nope, never did," Jackie admitted. "And I've regretted it ever since," she added.

Shawn rejoined them only minutes later, taking a seat across from them as they shared a couch.

"God, I can't believe you're actually here!" he said looking at her fondly. "Married?"

"No...divorced. You?"

"Same here," he smiled looking at her in much the same way that he used to.

The two of them sat just staring at one another.

"Oh for hells sakes, why don't the two of you just fuck and get it over with?" Marsha said in exasperation, though being sarcastic as she said it. "You always wanted to, never understood why you didn't!"

They were still looking at one another, no doubt thinking the very same thoughts.

"If I thought we could get away with it here, I might actually consider it," Jackie said surprising the two of them, though she stood up and walked over to the large window behind Shawn's desk allowing her to see down inside the store.

Shawn laughed. "Well if you were serious about it, I wouldn't mind that at all, it's actually been a while since I've dated anyone. And...just so you know, the windows are all mirrored from below down there, so you can't actually see into this office from down there. If anyone needed me, Debbie usually just calls up, though Marsha could certainly keep an eye out just in case."

"Oh yeah, just like old times," Marsha said once again, though she actually smiled as she said it. "Me watching out for you two, getting all horny as hell, which I've been most of the day as it is...and you two having all the fun. Oh yeah, just like old times like I said."

"Well how about we do things a little differently then?" Jackie suggested. "I'm willing to bet Shawn certainly wouldn't mind, she said walking over behind Marsha, and then suddenly grabbing the hem of her blouse yanking it up, exposing the fact she wasn't wearing her bra which was still stuffed inside of her purse.

"Are you serious?" Marsha and Shawn both asked almost simultaneously.

"Hell yes, why not?" Jackie said seriously. Shawn always was admiring and talking about wanting to see your boobs, so now he finally has. And as far as the two of us go, just like you said, we never did it, so why be stupid and pass up the chance when we have one now?"

All three now stood grinning at one another.

"Lock the door," Shawn said, and then picked up the phone calling Debbie. "Debbie? As far as you're concerned? I've gone home for the day...ok?" He hung up after talking to her briefly and about not wanting to be disturbed.

"Ah, won't she be suspicious?" Marsha asked.

"Or perhaps even jealous?" Jackie added.

"Suspicious? Yes. Jealous? No. At least not of me, you two...maybe," he added grinning. "She's gay."

"So...are we or aren't we?" Jackie asked noticing that Shawn seemed a little nervous.

"Fuck that, I'm too horny not too!" Marsha exclaimed now removing her top entirely much to Shawn's delight, as both girls then began stripping out of their clothes. "And to hell with the batteries," she added.

"Huh?"

"Never mind, it's a long story," Jackie told him. "So you just going to stand there and watch us? Or you going to join in?"

He grinned hearing that. "So you two have..."

"And that's another long story," Marsha said walking over towards the two of them. "For another time," she finished now helping Jackie as the two of them sat Shawn on the edge of his desk and removed his pants together. "I guess it's only fair that the two of you go first," she said looking down at his hard firm erection. "Just don't take forever doing it though, I might explode if you do."

"So...you're sure no one can see us?" Jackie asked.

"Nope!" Shawn assured her, "Why?"

By way of an answer, Jackie walked over placing her hands firmly against the window and bent over. "Fuck me like this," she told him looking down into the store, already feeling the additional thrill and arousal of doing it this way beginning to course through her entire body.

"She has a thing for this now," Marsha quipped walking over looking down into the store herself.

"Another long story?" Shawn asked as he walked up behind her, already placing his stiff prick at the opening of her cunt.

"You might could say that," Jackie giggled. "Now...shut up and fuck me."

#

Marsha watched getting more and more aroused by the minute, actually touching herself while she did so as Shawn happily slid his prick in and out of Jackie's cunt as she continued bracing herself against the window.

"Oh yeah, I definitely think Debbie's curious about what we're doing up here, she keeps looking up at us...you sure she can't see anything?" Jackie asked, though her question seemed more hopeful that she could rather than couldn't.

"Pretty sure," Shawn said breathlessly. "But I don't think these windows were meant to have someone actually pressing themselves against them to fully hide that either," he added wondering himself now.

"You two going to talk or fuck?" Marsha said now sounding irritated.

"I think it's her turn," Jackie mused, uncoupling Shawn's prick inviting Marsha to come stand where she had been, which she quickly did.

Jackie stood behind Shawn, her hand on his shaft as she placed it against her girlfriends split, teasing her with it.

"So do you two get along ok?" Jackie asked as she continued to look down where Debbie stood, once again looking up in their direction.

"Sure...why?"

"Just wondering," Jackie said thinking to herself.

"Ah oh," Marsha moaned.

"What?"

"I think we're about to find out," Marsha said shaking her head though she groaned deeply as she felt Shawn's prick finally slide into her filling her completely.

Debbie had moved closer towards the back, still occasionally looking up towards them as though she really was trying to see something.

"Do you think I could get her to flash her tits if we asked her?"

"You serious?" Shawn asked.

"She is," Marsha answered for her, then adding, "Don't stop Shawn, she reminded him pushing back against him until he began thrusting into her again. "Whatever she's up to, I'm sure we're about to find out."

"Well, maybe...but not if I asked her, that's for sure. But perhaps if you did."

"Can I call her on the phone or something?" Jackie asked.

Shawn looked down into the store. "Yeah, see where she's standing? Dial 686, she'll answer that phone that's nearby her," he said.

Jackie grabbed the phone off Shawn's desk still standing next to the window as she dialed. She watched as Debbie headed immediately towards it.

"Yes Shawn," she answered immediately. "What do you need?" Sounding less than enthusiastic as she said it.

"Hi Debbie, this is Jackie. Shawn's a little busy at the moment, but I was wondering if you'd do something for me," she asked.

"Yeah what?" Debbie asked sounding even more put out now.

"Well, I suppose you're sort of wondering what we're doing up here correct?"