Dangerous Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers

Debbie hesitated before answering that, though her expression suddenly became very curious. "Yeah, I sort of was wondering about that," she admitted allowing a small smile to cross her face. "Why?"

"Well to be perfectly honest about it Debbie, we're being a little naughty up here, well actually...a lot naughty up here. And I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being a little naughty yourself for us since we're all standing here looking down at you."

Debbie looked quickly around. There wasn't anyone in the store who was currently anywhere close by where she stood. The only other person working there at the time was Jeff, and he was manning the check out. Aside from one or two customers who were up front, one about to check out, there was no one else around her.

"What do you have in mind?" she said sounding very interested now.

"Well we can see there's no one around or anywhere's near you, so would you mind showing us your cute tits?" Jackie asked hopefully, wondering if the young woman actually would.

To her delight, she didn't even hesitate, quickly lifting her tee shirt as well as her bra as she stood there.

"I'll be go to hell," Shawn stated as continued slow-stroking himself inside Marsha's slick cunt.

"You sure as hell will if you stop now damn it!" Marsha warned him one again.

"Very nice Debbie," Jackie said speaking to her.

"So tell me what the three of you are doing?" she asked.

"Well, at the moment, I'm just standing here by the window playing with myself while looking at you. Shawn's fucking my friend Marsha, though they can both see you while they are!"

"Holly shit!" Debbie exclaimed seeing it inside her head.

"So, still interested in continuing?" Jackie asked.

"Sure!" Debbie admitted willingly. "What else would you like me to do?"

"Well, I can see the entire store," Jackie began as I'm sure you well know. So I'll tell you should anyone come in, or head back your way. So if you wouldn't mind, how about getting naked for us?"

Once again Shawn shook his head in disbelief, then watched as Debbie nodded, setting the phone down briefly and stripped off the rest of her clothes.

"Very nice Debbie," Jackie told her, "And like I said, I'll warn you if anyone heads back your way. If they do...just come up the stairs."

Debbie was standing right in front of the stock room doors, she could be through them in a heartbeat if she had to.

"Now what?" she said sounding somewhat breathless as she stood there naked looking up towards where Jackie was, though she couldn't obviously see her.

"Now...touch yourself for me," Jackie said. "For all of us!" she added her voice filled with lust and excitement. And they all watched as she did, now blatantly fingering her pussy, legs spread one hand cupping a small breast, which she caressed.

Marsha meanwhile was teetering on the edge of climax, her breathing was such that Jackie knew she was nearly there.

"Here, listen to this," Jackie said, "Marsha's about to cum," Jackie told her, then held the phone nearer Marsha as she indeed began to do so, Shawn's tempo suddenly increased, the slap of flesh against flesh as he pounded himself away inside her, then the deep throated moan of her orgasm as it claimed her.

"Fuck!" Debbie spoke back into the phone, her own fingers furiously pummeling her cunt as she stood there looking up, listening to the sound of their coupling over the phone. "I wish to hell I could see that!" she said excitedly.

"Well tell you what, if you cum for me while you're standing there, then after you do, you can come up here and join us, how does that sound?"

"Hell, I'm almost there now!" she said breathlessly.

All three now stood against the window looking down at the young woman as she stood there fingering herself.

"Can't believe you got her to do that," Shawn stated watching his employee.

"You'd be surprised what she's been able to get people to do, including me," Marsha told him.

By the look on her face, it was obvious she was nearing her pleasures. "Oh fuck, I'm almost there...almost there," she spoke quickly and hotly into the phone.

"Oh yeah, cum baby cum!" Jackie urged her. "Cum nice and hard for us when you do!"

They all stood there watching her as she did, dropping the phone momentarily, severing the safety net briefly as she did so, her mouth agape, her fingers busily stroking herself as she moaned with her mouth wide open, which they could still hear through the phone even though it lay at her feet at the moment. She finished, realizing she'd lost contact and grabbed for it.

"Well?"

"Get your ass up here!" Jackie told her, "Someone's headed your way!"

They all watched as the poor girl scrambled, gathering her clothing and streaked through the doors.

"That was mean," Shawn said knowing full well that nobody had been.

"Better unlock the door," she told him hanging up the phone, "Or she's apt to break her neck trying to get in." Seconds later Debbie burst through the door, closing it behind her.

"I was only kidding," Jackie told her "but I bet it was a rush wasn't it?"

"It was certainly that!" she said still trying to catch her breath, but then enjoying the fact that all three of them were in fact nude just as Jackie told her they were. "Have to admit Shawn, never thought I'd see you like this," she smiled "Or that you'd ever see me like this either!" she added.

"That's an understatement," he shot back at her, his prick still fully erect as he stood there unashamedly.

"Ok now that we've all got someone to play with, how about you come over here and give me a really good long fucking now," she asked as Jackie positioned herself on the edge of Shawn's desk.

"And how about we take the couch?" Marsha suggested as Debbie shook her head in agreement quickly joining her there.

#

Two hours later they had finally made it home. Shawn had even given them a large bag filled with various sizes of batteries for their personal use, though first securing the promise that he'd get to see and be with her again. She had agreed to that, though informing him that she was no longer looking for Mr. Right any more, and had every intention of remaining free and single for quite some time to come. She felt like she still had a few more adventures to try out before she was ready to settle down again. But if he could accept that, then she was willing to continue seeing him.

He'd agreed, naturally of course, though Marsha had laughed when he had, telling him he had no idea what he'd just gotten himself into. Which was true, especially when Jackie and Marsha both left his store walking straight out to her car without a stitch of clothing on when they did.

"I really like your friends," Debbie said still nude herself standing next to him as they watched the two women walk out the front door. "And look at poor Jeff, the expression on his face is priceless, I'm sure he can't believe what it is that he's seeing," she said giggling loudly.

"I'm not sure I can believe it myself," Shawn said agreeing with her. "But I'm sure as hell looking forward to more of it."

#

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers