Danica Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear grunted with every thrust, obviously near the point of no return. He suddenly pulled from Janelle with a great gasp and stroked his cock. Danica sucked his erection between her lips just as he pulsed, shooting hot cum down the back of her throat. Danica didn't swallow any more than she had to, keeping a mouthful of his cream to share with Janelle.

The two women shared his seed in a long, slow kiss, and then all three sank to the bed to catch their breath. Danica barely found the strength to rise and dress hours later, and then return slowly – on still wobbly legs – to her own room.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The companions returned to the woods the next day, ambushing a small group of goblins whipping along some wood trolls. Venaru led the group to the rescue of a hard-pressed group of fighters from the Training Grounds on the way back, destroying the rest of the goblins and a shaman. A pair of demons flew into the area as the fight neared an end. The companions covered the soldiers with their spells and enchanted weapons, allowing the soldiers to finish their foes without interference from the demons. Danica and the others then continued to cover the soldiers the rest of the way out of the wood, following after.

The following week continued much the same. The companions encountered and destroyed a group of undead orcs at one point. Nara taught Danica how to use her mental powers to stun creatures, and to form the psychic blade. Danica practiced when she found opportunities, and showed progress in stunning a goblin with her mind before her magic took it down. Danica and Celes both gained understanding of Terran's accelerated method of spell casting as well. Each time they cast a familiar battle spell, they discerned shortcuts that reduced the time required to cast the spell. Danica thought that soon they would hurl lightning bolts, fireballs, and magic missiles just as quickly as Terran.

During the night, they pleasured each other. Cheron coaxed Nara, Venaru, and Terran all into her room one night. Danica spent a night with the incredibly limber and inventive Mara, experiencing and giving orgasms in positions she had never even conceived.

After their first serious encounter with the undead, the companions found their trips into the woods harassed almost constantly by shambling skeletons and zombies. They destroyed the undead creatures when they could, and retreated when necessary. Speaking with other groups of soldiers revealed that the undead attacks were concentrated almost exclusively on the companions.

"We should start destroying the undead," Cheron declared at one point, as they made ready to enter the wood.

"I'm for thinkin' she's right," Celes agreed. "With havin' three priests along an' our blessed weapons, we could put the hurt on the Necromancer. Especially if we start ta immolate t' bodies of the critters we kill."

"Time to see if we can't draw out another of the mysterious wizards causing this whole thing then?" Danica asked.

"Yes," Cheron answered, her eyes hard. "The undead are the ultimate blasphemy. It is time to put a stop to it. I can call upon the power of Heraklan to defend us and bring us victory."

"As will I call upon the divine," Nara concurred.

"An' meself as well," Feros echoed.

Danica nodded her head and folded her hands across her chest. "They seem to be seeking us out anyway. Let's turn the tables on them. We attack toward the heart, then retreat. We’ll torment him as we did with Illusion."

The friends moved with obvious purpose toward where they believed the Necromancer to lair. They encountered other creatures along the way, but apparently their fame and descriptions were circulating through the wood. Few monsters stood against them, choosing to flee and look for easier prey when the encountered the companions. Those creatures that were foolish enough to try to impede the formidable friends were cut down with practiced efficiency.

The Necromancer obviously held the same respect for the companions, because the undead attacked in force long before Danica and her band reached the area of greater misdirection surrounding his lair.

Skeletons and Zombies lumbered into view, stalking toward the companions. The zombies moaned and shambled, making slow progress. The skeletons clacked their jaws as they moved at a quicker pace toward the group forming up to defend against the walking dead.

The three clerics stretched out their hands and called to their gods. Nearly all the skeletons and zombies toppled to the earth, freed from their mockery of life by the power of the gods flowing through the priests. A dozen more of the undead in the next wave fell as well.

The creatures continued to shamble forward, and fewer of them collapsed as they approached. Janelle let her bow sing, as did Venaru. Brandon, Bear, and Griffith charged in, heading left. The wizards concentrated their spells of fire on the zombies to the right.

The three clerics ceased their prayers and brought up their weapons. Those walking dead that still moved were too deeply connected to the negative plane to free their trapped spirits with a prayer. The animated bodies would only fall to physical force. Cheron's whistling mace led their charge, blasting a skeleton's skull to bits and powder. The holy power of her mace destroyed the creature’s link to the negative plane and sent the rest of the bones tumbling to the earth.

The wizards concentrated their spells on the zombies, save Danica who conjured up a Crushing Fist to smash skeletons asunder. Since there was nothing to burn, and little to target with magic on the skeletons, the work of destroying those monsters fell mainly upon the fighters.

The undead were no match for the fighting prowess of the companions, and the monsters fell like wheat before a scythe. Bodies and bones littered the ground within a few minutes, and the numbers of walking dead filtering in to the clearing lessened.

Something suddenly leapt from the trees toward Bear, hissing. A half dozen more of the creatures followed the first.

"Ghouls!" Cheron screamed and blasted one of them to the ground with her hurled mace. The ghoul popped back up and turned back toward Bear. The big warrior barely kept the quick, deadly creatures away from him with swings of his war hammer.

Everyone charged and hurled spells at the ghouls, having eliminated all the skeletons and zombies. Celes continued to direct her fire spells at the fallen zombies, ensuring that magic could not animate them again.

Bear suddenly stiffened as one of the creatures broke through his guard. The ghoul tore long gashes into Bear’s leg at a seam in his armor. He fell and two of the creatures immediately leapt upon him.

Janelle screamed in rage and fear, and hurled down her bow. She drew her short sword and charged into the fray, screaming wildly.

Brandon and Feros had already reached Bear by the time Janelle started her run. Brandon managed to bat one of the ghouls aside, and defended against another that attacked him at the same time. Nara and Cheron both chanted prayers to their god, bringing faintly shimmering auras into being around each of the companions. The undead loudly hissed and cringed away from the fighters, now surrounded by the positive aura of the prayer spells.

The ghouls not attacking Bear felt the sting of Griffith’s axe and the wizards’ spells. Brandon pressed the one he had swatted away with quick, powerful strikes. The ghoul hissed and gasped when the blade touched its skin on one swing. The power of the Dwarven gods within the blade combined with the clerics’ spells made the weapon deadly to the touch for the ghouls.

The ghoul that lay atop Bear digging into his flesh with its horrid claws hurtled away when blasted by Feros’ war hammer. The strength of the blow and the power of Feros' god exploded the creature's head, and it did not rise when it fell. The ghoul lay twitching on the ground as Feros turned on the other monsters.

Janelle's blade whistled as she danced among the ghouls, striking like a cobra any time one of the vicious creatures came within reach. She screamed wildly, hatred and fear burning in her eyes as she whirled and slashed the flesh eaters. The power of the clerics’ spells made the small wounds from her sword burn the ghouls, and the horrible mockeries of life weakened. One by one, the ghouls fell to the blades and spells of the companions.

When the last monster fell with Janelle's short sword thrust into its face and the tip sticking out the back of its head, she let go of the blade and rushed to Bear. He lay upon the ground – stiff and unmoving. His chest slowly rose and fell, but Janelle’s eyes filled with tears upon seeing him covered in many wounds from the ghouls’ claws.

"We've got ta be gettin' him someplace safe so's the healers kin work on him. To me," Celes screamed.

The companions quickly formed up into a circle, Brandon struggling to lift Bear's stiff form and get him into the circle. Celes chanted her spell and the group winked out of the clearing, leaving behind only the widely scattered remains of the undead.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The clerics easily healed the paralysis caused by the ghouls’ touch. The priests healed and cleansed the wounds, and Bear soon stood – only a little shaken by the experience. Janelle, however, received a berating equal to that which she had given Bear not so long ago. His position on the ground had allowed him to see much of the fight, despite not being able to move his head at all. He knew she had attacked with reckless abandon.

Cheron spent the remainder of the day, and much of the night, crafting charms that would protect them all from the paralyzing touch of ghouls. The charms would also help counter the powers of other undead – such as the draining touch of the Wight, the charming gaze of the vampire, and the diseased touch of a mummy. Venaru made his own charm, and Feros made the charms for himself and Griffith.

Bear and Janelle went to their room early in the afternoon. The experience had shaken Janelle more than Bear, and he did his best to remind her he was quite fine – in every way imaginable. The Commander called Brandon to his war room, and Terran spent his time with Celes, scanning the wood.

This left Danica talking quietly with Nara and Mara. Danica was on edge, trying to think of a more effective way to attack the undead.

"You seem so tense. Perhaps you need to relax," Nara said with the promise of pleasure in her eyes, as she laid her hand on Danica's thigh.

Nara's softly stroking touch created a passion that burned away Danica's thoughts. Desire flooded Danica’s every pore and pushed away all thoughts of the wood. She rose wordlessly when Nara stood, and Mara followed.

When they reached Nara's room, Nara said with a sultry smile, "To answer the question in your mind – No, we do not share each other. We are unashamed to share another between us, however."

The two women quickly undressed Danica, and Mara led the redhead to the bed. Nara slowly and sensually undressed for Danica, as Mara ran her tongue in a light caress over Danica’s body.

When Nara stood nude, she helped undress Mara while her sister moved to taste Danica's sweet juices. Danica shuddered under the woman's touch, drinking in the sight of Nara revealing Mara's body.

Mara stood up, shrugged off the last of her clothes, and then lay down on the bed on her back with her feet pointed toward the head of the bed. Nara guided Danica into a kneeling position over Mara. Mara levered her head up to suck Danica's folds again.

Nara knelt down to slide her stiff tongue deep inside Danica while Mara's tongue flicked over the redhead’s nether lips and clit. Mara alternated between teasing with her lips and tongue, and sucking Danica's hard clit. Nara probed and lapped Danica’s folds, taking little side trips to rim and probe the redhead’s ass. The sisters’ touch steadily built Danica's fires.

Danica lowered her face to Mara's folds and tasted the sweet spiciness with the tip of her tongue as the two women sent her soaring. She wasn't able to concentrate for long, as the women were driving her mad with pleasure. She soon rose up on her hands again, gasping, moaning, and screaming as the two women's tongues brought her ever closer to orgasm. Danica looked back over her shoulder at both women as they licked her.

Danica came hard, soaking both women's faces with her flood of cum. They kept her coming until she was nearly out of breath, and then released her to quiver through the aftermath.

Nara went to the head of the bed and parted her legs to rub her nether lips right in front of Danica. Danica bent down and tongued Mara while she watched Nara rub and stroke her sex.

Danica felt a familiar sensation wash over her, and suddenly she could feel Nara's pleasure building from her rubbing fingers. Then, Mara was there as well. Nara linked them all, allowing each of them to feel the building pleasure of the other two. Danica lapped Mara’s folds with quicker strokes of her tongue, and felt her own arousal spike. Though neither sister touched her, Danica could feel the pressure of a climax surging within her.

Nara rubbed her clit in fast circles, writhing back and forth and letting out quavering moans as she neared her peak. Danica tried to maintain her concentration to lap at Mara, but found it difficult. Her lack of concentration didn't seem to matter, because Mara was as wrapped up in the mental link as Danica. The dancer quickly built toward her own orgasm despite Danica's lack of concentration.

When they all three came, it was perfectly simultaneous. Danica gushed, soaking the bed. Three smaller spurts escaped her as she continued to come. Danica was almost unaware of it due to the power of the shared three-way orgasm, dulling her senses to the reactions of her own body.

Nara and Mara gushed as well. All three women writhed as they came, their nude bodies intertwining as they gasped and screamed their pleasure. The incredible three-way orgasm seemed to go on and on, never releasing them.

They awoke several hours later, still entwined and laying on the bed soaked with their woman cum. It took them another hour to manage to rise from the bed. They then shared a bath in Danica's room within the main building, squeezing into the tub that was barely large enough for them all to fit in. Danica simultaneously masturbated both women beneath the water, bringing them to orgasm while they soaked in the warm water. The sisters then returned the favor for her.

Danica slept very well, without worries or cares, well into the morning the next day.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster watched the guardswomen leave the grounds, escorting the servants to the temple. None of them understood why their mistress had ordered them all to the temple for devotions, but they knew better than to question her.

When the soldiers and servants passed out of sight, Zoraster turned to Telanor and beckoned him with a wicked smile. The two strode directly across the grounds and into the house.

They found Jenna lounging in her customary place on the couch in the central room of her home. She was in a daze induced by the specially prepared drugs Zoraster had substituted for her normal vice.

The woman barely acknowledged Zoraster’s presence when he walked in front of her. She was so deep into the charming stupor that she could barely move. Flickers of fear showed in Jenna's eyes as the two men stopped in front of her.

"I brought you here because I wish Jenna here to learn a lesson before I take control of her completely. I will administer an antidote to the drug in a moment, which shall last for only a short time, and I wish you to show her the folly of her ways. She is untouched by man. You will be her first – and probably last."

Telanor's wicked smile matched Zoraster's in every way. "It's been a long time since I deflowered a virgin."

Zoraster laughed and spoke words of magic. His power pulled Jenna's body into a kneeling position on the couch and held her in faintly glowing magical bonds. He then stuck a needle into the side of her neck.

A few moments later, Jenna showed signs of leaving the quiet stupor induced by the drugs. As she fully regained consciousness, Jenna struggled against her magical bonds, watching Telanor strip off his clothing and rub ointment on his manhood.

"You have proven a thorn in my side for too long. Your protection against my magic has availed you nothing, as I will control you anyway without your knowledge, Jenna. For now, I allow you your mind one last time, to impress upon you the folly of thwarting me."

With that, Telanor moved in behind Jenna and mounted her, pressing his swollen helmet against her nether lips.

A moment later Jenna screamed in pain as Telanor shoved his cock through her hymen and into her depths. Zoraster sat back watching and drinking wine, making sure he was in a position where Jenna could easily see him.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The companions continued to seek out and destroy undead for the next three days, the warriors of the Forge taking their toll on the monsters as well. Then suddenly, something changed. The demons and undead surged to the edge of the woods. The creatures advanced, merging into cohesive defense fronts. The monsters built barricades and dug trenches, making it nearly impossible for even the formidable companions to enter.

The wizards had obviously realized the danger and were now working together to repulse the defenders from attacking in the wood. The enemy also rallied the monsters – all of them – toward attack on the Training Grounds.

"It will be soon. We will fight to the last and exact a terrible toll upon them, but despite the skills of those who serve here, I fear we may still be stormed under," the Commander lamented.

"Hope is not lost. The wizards must be concentrating all their efforts to push the hordes into this cohesive effort. If we can push back hard enough, it should overwhelm their charms," Terran offered.

"I'm not sure we can push back hard enough. The enemy will be ready for the cavalry this time, and it appears the entire host of the bastards will attack. I'll not ask any of you to stand with me in defense. Any who wish to leave now, go with my blessing," the Commander said with a sigh.

All in the room said they would stay to the bitter last. Celes and Danica both knew they had no real choice in the matter. Unless Zoraster told them otherwise, they could not leave here.

Few left when the Commander made the offer to everyone else that had joined in the battle against the hordes in the woods. Fewer than thirty, all men from the town, left for the safety of their homes. Such safety was questionable, with a horde of evil creatures so close. If the Training Grounds fell, every village and town in the city stood vulnerable.

The clerics and wizards engaged in a tireless race to provide as much magical protection for the fighters as they could. The smiths likewise worked night and day to forge and repair weapons, while the fletchers turned out arrows and bolts by the barrel.

The companions watched for two weeks as the creatures massed, preparing to attack. The creatures were eager, snarling, and shouting challenges that the defenders could hear from the walled complex. The companions waited in the Fortress, to provide advance warning of the attack with their better-practiced ability to scry through the misdirection into the woods.

The companions anxiously awaited the battle. Couples and groups often adjourned to the bedrooms throughout the day to relieve the tension through sexual release. Finally, the buildup came to a head. Terran believed the assault would come that very night. The companions returned to the main complex, sealed the portal, and waited with the defenders on the walls.