Danica Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica looked at the young man, who breathed steadily and appeared as though he would regain consciousness soon. "I believe he will be fine. I have healing potions to help him if he needs them."

"It is good that the He is not broken. We try very hard not to break Hes, but we know other sisters have broken Hes."

"Why am I special?" Danica asked.

"You are," Xara answered and shrugged. "The Mistress likes you."

Danica chuckled, doubting that she was going to get much more of an answer than that from the Nymphs.

Xanica then walked over and leaned in, kissing Danica on the cheek. With a giggle, she danced across the glade to her oak and vanished. The other two Nymphs did likewise, and then Danica stood alone with the slowly awakening young man.

"Where am I?" He mumbled as he awoke.

"You have been in the company of Nymphs. I fear you may be a little sore in your private places for a while. I have a healing potion if you think you need it."

The young man tried to rise and winced. He pulled at the waist of his trousers and exclaimed, "Damn me," when he looked at his abused manhood.

"Do you remember anything?" Danica asked.

"Beautiful women. One was green, one was blue, and the other..." he paused and stared at Danica, his eyes popping wide open.

"Was me,” Danica finished with a laugh. “I was also under the spell of the Nymphs."

"I don't remember anything else except a fog of pleasure."

"Can you get up?" Danica asked and pulled out a healing potion from her bag of holding.

The young man stood slowly. "I believe so, but I doubt anything else is going to be rising for a while," he said with a wince.

Danica handed him the potion and he drank it. The brew’s effects washed over him quickly. "I have no idea where I am," he mused while looking around.

Danica tried to describe the location of the glade, and eventually she hit on landmarks that he recognized. He was not far from his home and could find his way there.

"Was I good?" The man asked with a sheepish grin.

Danica laughed. "I don't remember much more than you. I'm sure you were wonderful. I know your cum felt good inside me when I awakened," Danica answered.

The young man winced. "Enough of that. I don't think I need to be thinking about anything like that for a while."

Danica smiled and then realized she had no idea how long she had been here. Panic set in when she realized she might have been away without leave for some time. "I have to go."

The young man looked as though he was about to say something, but only nodded and turned to leave the glade. He looked back twice as he walked away.

Danica quickly teleported back to Zoraster's complex. She realized that she should have just teleported to the Training Grounds and used the portal there when the long jump drained her, nearly bringing her to her knees in her room. She had only just learned the spell, and it took time to endure longer jumps without problem.

Danica sat on the bed for a few minutes until she felt she could rise, and then went out into the halls to find out how long she had been absent. She discovered that two days had passed since she had left for Oakhaven. Danica – still worried about punishment – made the effort to track down Zoraster and enquire if he needed anything of her.

The Archmage looked distracted and waved her away absently. Danica shrugged and returned to her rooms. She remembered the shops in Oakhaven she wanted to look through, and since Zoraster didn’t seem to care, she decided to return to the city near the Forge.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

A stop at a cabinetmaker prompted Danica to purchase small jewelry chests from the man. He showed great talent and did beautiful work. Danica stored her non-magical jewelry rather haphazardly, and thought it wouldn't hurt to have separate chests for her magical jewelry as well. The man said he would deliver her purchase to the Training Grounds himself when he finished since she paid up front.

The other shop was a dressmaker, and the woman there was making something that intrigued Danica. It was similar to the top of a corset, but simply supported the breasts. Tiny, thin wires woven into the cloth helped to support the breasts when wearing the garment. The woman called it a brassiere, and altered one for Danica's size. The moment Danica put it on and saw how it flattered her figure – as well as feeling the comfortable support it provided – she asked the woman to make her two dozen. Danica happily paid extra in advance. She wore the one the woman had altered under her clothing as she left. Danica noticed that others appreciated the visual effect as well, because she saw a lot of men doing double takes as she passed.

Danica made a few more purchases and stopped for something to eat. After her meal, she felt the need for a bath. She found a bath house nearby that she had somehow missed in her previous visit. When she found attendants watching over the place and its patrons, Danica knew it would be a higher-class establishment.

There were no other women in the women's bath, so Danica had it all to herself. She stripped off her clothes and sank into the steaming water with a deep sigh of satisfaction.

She had finished washing and sat soaking for quite some time when she heard faint voices of two women at the entrance of the baths. One voice Danica recognized as the female attendant.

Danica's mouth opened in surprise when she saw the dark-haired dancing girl sensually strut into the bath house. Danica did her best to hide her surprise as she watched the gorgeous, lithe woman disrobe and step into the opposite side of the bath.

Danica's mouth watered and her sex tingled as she drank in the woman's body. The woman had average size breasts, but large nipples. She shaved her sex bare except for a strip of hair that led down her mound to just above her nether lips. Her dancer's figure looked all the more graceful and beautiful fully revealed than it had in the skimpy dancer's costume.

The woman sank into the water with a sigh, and looked as though she was trying as hard not to look in Danica's direction as Danica was trying not to stare at her.

Danica started when the door to the baths opened. The odd man that had made Danica uncomfortable at the inn strode in and closed the door behind him. The young woman nodded to him in a subservient fashion, blushing deeply as she did so.

"My apologies. I own the inn and this bath house. If I offend you in any way, please tell me and this shall be immediately at an end. I wish to ask a few things of you, if I may?" His voice was strong and carried a note of authority and confidence.

"You may ask," Danica answered, intrigued by the situation – and even more so by the deepening blush on the dark-haired dancer's face.

"I saw how you watched the dancers last night. Would I be incorrect in assuming that you find other women to be attractive? Renelle here in particular?" he asked.

Danica looked directly at Renelle for the first time, her body tingling with arousal and anticipation. Renelle’s blush deepened, and she cast her eyes downward. The action only served to make her look even more sensual. "You are quite right in that," Danica replied without taking her eyes off Renelle.

"I am Renelle's Master, Galen," he revealed.

When Danica scowled at that revelation, Renelle looked to Galen. He nodded to the brunette, and she turned back to Danica. "I entered into my bondage willingly. I only wished to have my life given direction and meaning by one who knows the world better than I. I am treated better than I could have ever dreamed of, and want for nothing. I am quite happy to have Galen as my Master." Renelle said this quite confidently, but the blush returned to her face quickly after she finished.

"I understand," Danica responded, the tingling in her body now driven by both Renelle's gorgeous body and Galen's. He was a handsome, strong man, and the authority that surrounded him like an aura made him all the more powerfully sexy.

"Renelle has never lain with another woman. It would please me a great deal if you would be the first." He paused, searching for her name.

Danica felt the breath catch in her throat. She wanted Renelle so badly it hurt. “Danica," she supplied, and then answered, "Oh, yes."

Galen smiled. "Renelle, come here and offer yourself up for instruction."

Renelle climbed up out of the bath as Danica waded across the pool as well. Renelle lay down on her back and parted her legs wide. The look on her face was a mixture of embarrassment, fear, and curiosity.

Danica slid up out of the bath and Galen said to her, "Now pleasure her as only another woman truly can."

Danica moaned and shivered. The authority – the assumption of obedience in his voice – did as much to make Danica wet as the beautiful pussy waiting to be tasted by her.

Danica knelt down in front of the woman, sliding her hands down from Renelle's knees to her thighs. Renelle shuddered under her touch, and let out a little gasp. Danica slid one hand down to caress Renelle’s folds.

Another gasp burst from Renelle. As Danica's fingers continued to stroke her, the curiosity in Renelle’s eyes slowly transformed into arousal. Danica slid downward while looking into Renelle's eyes and kissed the brunette's folds just below the hood.

A quiet moan passed Renelle’s lips, and the muscles in the brunette’s thighs tensed against the sides of Danica's head. Danica let her tongue snake out slowly and ran it the length of Renelle's parted lips.

This drew another gasp and gave Danica a slight taste of the gathering wetness. The scent and taste inflamed Danica, and she slid her tongue deep into Renelle's canal to lap for the gathering juices.

A long moan of pleasure erupted from Renelle, and the brunette’s hands slid down to touch Danica's hair. Danica looked up into Renelle's eyes and found the woman’s gaze locked on the sight of Danica softly lapping her, arousal and need burning within the green orbs.

Danica continued to probe and caress Renelle with her lips and tongue, slowly building the fires inside the lithe young woman. Danica wanted this to last, because she wanted Renelle's first time with another woman to be something she would never forget.

Danica knew the signs of a woman approaching orgasm well, and she turned her attention to the brunette's throbbing clit as Renelle's orgasm crept up on her. Renelle's hands twined in Danica's hair as Danica pushed her toward the edge.

"Oh my – ah!" Renelle gasped in a low voice, and then squealed as her orgasm took hold of her body. Her hands tightly gripped Danica's head, and her legs closed in as well. Danica could feel the woman's lips and walls gripping her tongue as Renelle gasped and bucked through her orgasm.

Danica kept her coming for quite some time, and then slowly let the brunette settle back to earth. Renelle panted and gasped for breath, shuddered from her orgasm, and dripped wetness in a steady stream.

Galen groaned, "Very good.” Taking a deep breath, he continued, “You perform well Danica. I am very pleased with you, Renelle my dear. Now for the second half of your instruction. Danica, lie down and give yourself unto her as she did you."

Danica found she snapped to obey his forceful voice. She lay down quickly and parted her legs wide. Her lips glistened with wetness and Renelle's tongue snaked out of her mouth ever so slightly to moisten her lips when she got her first good look at another woman's sex – which she knew that she would taste in moments. The brunette did blush furiously and fidget, however.

"What is it, Renelle?" Galen asked.

"Might I have encouragement, Master?" Renelle asked and cast her eyes downward.

"You may. Now, taste of the nectar of womankind for the first time."

Renelle moved between Danica's legs, and Galen moved behind Renelle. Renelle bent down and made contact with Danica, causing the redhead to shudder and gasp. Renelle held her bottom up high, and Galen pulled a small flail from his robes as Danica moaned from Renelle's first taste.

Galen brought the flail down hard on Renelle's buttocks, and Danica felt the brunette wince as she continued to explore Danica's folds tentatively with her lips and tongue. The flail fell repeatedly as Renelle continued to explore and learn.

The sound and sight of the flogger striking Renelle's gorgeous bottom increased Danica’s arousal. Renelle also went to work on Danica's pussy in earnest. Hunger appeared in Renelle's eyes now as she stoked Danica's desires hotter by the moment.

Danica built quickly toward climax, and she noticed that Galen was watching her closely as he continued to strike Renelle's gorgeous ass. Danica drew close to orgasm – so close...

"Hold," Galen loudly ordered, and Renelle immediately pulled away from Danica. Danica moaned pitifully, her sex on fire and her body held only seconds away from exploding in orgasm. Renelle looked very reluctant to leave her position between Danica’s thighs as well.

"I want Renelle to build you again and again to the edge, and then I shall push you over that edge," Galen said.

Danica gasped and said, "Yes, Master. Oh, yes."

Galen smiled in welcome surprise. "Now, while your passion banks somewhat, let us bring some color to your cheeks," he said while looking at Danica and moving closer to her.

Galen grabbed Danica by the arm and rolled her over. He exerted firm, but not brutal force in the action. Danica presented her ass to him, requiring very little force from him to put her in the proper position. He then let the flail fall hard on her ass.

Danica gasped as each hard strike resounded against her skin. She could feel the wetness running down her leg even as the fires of her approaching orgasm slowly receded. After about twenty strokes of the lash, he rolled Danica back over and said, "Begin again, Renelle."

Renelle dived hungrily back into Danica's wet heat, devouring her and bringing Danica back to the edge with astounding speed. Again, Galen's voice rang out, "Hold," just before Danica reached the point of no return.

Once more Galen's flail fell on Danica's sensitive ass, thirty strokes this time. Then Danica once again experienced Renelle's newfound hunger.

Galen repeated the process five times, and Danica felt as if her ass was on fire by the time Renelle's mouth touched her the fifth time. She thought she was going to literally explode as the constantly built up and denied orgasm inside her begged for release under Renelle's lapping tongue.

This time, when Galen's voice rang out, he moved quickly as Renelle raised her head from Danica's sex. The flail fell on Danica's nether lips with far less force than it had when Galen had struck her ass with it, but it still stung, and Danica cried out. A second stroke fell, and another scream erupted from Danica. On the third strike, Danica exploded in orgasm.

Danica's back arched and her eyes pinched tightly closed. She opened her mouth as if to scream, but no sound emerged. She erupted in a great flood of cum as the flail continued to fall two more strokes. After that, Danica thrashed too much from the uncontrollable contracting of her muscles for Galen to aim. Danica came so hard that her vision went dark at the edges.

Galen held Danica down and roughly pulled her legs apart. Renelle locked her lips around Danica's swollen clit and sent Danica into another wave of orgasm. Renelle moaned into Danica's sex, as she tasted a second flood of creamy juices flooding her mouth.

Renelle slowly eased off the pressure, and Danica finally ceased to struggle against Galen's strong arms as her orgasm at long last let her go. Danica panted, and beads of sweat glittered all over her skin. She had to fight with all her strength to open her eyes, and even then, the darkness hovered at the edges of her blurred vision.

Galen allowed Danica time to regain her composure and her senses. Her body still quivered with aftershocks long after her orgasm faded. She felt light headed and her mind drifted in a fog.

"It would please me much to have you enter my service," Galen revealed.

Fear, longing, and incredible arousal flooded through Danica upon hearing those words. Then something else crept in and stabbed her heart like an icy knife. She was already subject to another, and she had not entered that service of her own will.

Galen sensed it almost as if he had read Danica's mind. "So be it. If there is anything you wish that is within my ability to grant, you need but speak it. If not, the debt remains and may be claimed at any time. None shall enter this bath until you choose to leave. Farewell Danica." With that, he and Renelle left.

Danica suppressed a final shudder, washed once more in the warm pool, and then finally dressed to leave the bath.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica stayed in town through most of the next day. She made a large number of purchases, requesting delivery of the items to her quarters at the Training Grounds, and then transporting them through the portal to her quarters in Zoraster's complex.

Danica returned to her studies. Her first goal was to learn a dangerous and powerful spell – Disintegration. The spell was an ancient – and for many centuries lost – magic. Darkniciad had rediscovered it some years before, and like all too many of Darkni's secrets, it had found its way into Zoraster's possession.

Celes found herself free of duties as well, and they chose to pursue the same study at the same time. Celes believed that the shared understanding would aid them both in mastering the difficult spell.

It took nearly a month, but Celes mastered the spell. Danica felt her blood burn only a day later and knew the spell was hers. During their time locked in this study, Danica and Celes were rarely apart. Danica had concentrated on using her second sight to pluck mental images from Celes’ mind revealing her natural appearance, rather than the reality of the curse upon her. Over the course of the studies, Danica perfected this process until it was now almost second nature. By the time Danica mastered the spell, she found that she actually had to concentrate to see Celes as she actually was.

Danica's tapping of the image in Celes’ mind had some welcome side effects, appearing to draw Celes’ thoughts away from her curse. This resulted in her appearing more cheerful and animated as they worked. On a few occasions, it had proven painful for Celes, however.

Danica felt her body stir every time she looked upon Celes – young, beautiful, and incredibly arousing. She didn't always hide it perfectly. On those occasions, pain would creep into Celes’ eyes, and Danica could feel the anguish of Celes’ own equal desire quickly crushed by the reality of her aged body.

Celes was called away on a task the day after Danica learned the Disintegration spell. Danica acutely felt the needs of her body after the tease of being so close to Celes for so long, seeing her as she should be. Danica’s arousal prompted her to seek out Andrea shortly after Celes left. Andrea was happy to see her and they spoke for quite some time. The blonde had found a new playmate, an advanced student of the school – and an even more advanced student of pleasuring a woman. Danica had to recharge the spells in Andrea's ring that let the young woman know when she should avoid letting a man come inside her. After Andrea described a few of her encounters with the young man to Danica, both women's passions flared up.

The two women simply touched and caressed each other for more than an hour, never making intimate contact. Kissing often, they shared a closeness that never failed to arouse Danica more than when she was with most other women. Eventually, that arousal needed a release, and they were quick to satisfy that need once neither of them could resist.