Danica Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were all spent, Danica found she was too sore to make the walk back up the hill to Zoraster's complex. She found a secluded spot in the park and teleported back to her rooms. There she soaked in her tub and winced at the pain in her every intimate region. She had gone a little too far, and now she was paying the price.

She shivered and thought, It was well worth it.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica used a pain killing draught and some salve to dull the pain to near unnoticeable levels over the course of the next day or so. She then returned to her work in the lab. She knew just how different and intense an orgasm from that special spot inside her could be, and she was determined to craft a toy that could give her those orgasms.

The first step was to design the toy itself. The form of the item gave shape to the magic, especially when the function of the item was as specific as the toy Danica wanted to create.

The item needed to have a shaft like a lover's fingers, which would curve upward and stimulate that little bundle of nerves behind her mound. Danica hiked up her robes and slid down her panties. She then sat back in her chair and parted her legs, sucking on her fingers to moisten them. She teased her lips and clit for a few seconds to get her juices flowing, images of Celes popping into her mind and quickening the gathering of her wetness. Danica slid two fingers inside her, and then curved them upward to reach the special spot she sought. She then pulled the digits out without straightening them and traced the angle of the curve with a charcoal pen and paper.

Danica sucked her fingers clean, and then pulled her panties back up. She redrew the curve in ink on another piece of paper, and then sat back to think.

It should be a wide thin shaft, about the same as two fingers. It should widen at the base of the curve, a little more than an inch around, wide enough to have a shaft like my strap on.

Danica’s juices flowed freely as she thought about what she wanted to create. The fingers needed to gently vibrate, and move back and forth. That’s what seems to trigger the deepest, most intense orgasms. The vibration should make it even stronger.

She thought she should add a sheath where the shaft would penetrate her, above the handle, ribbed with small nubs. It would stimulate her lips and add to the sensations, especially if it had the same gentle vibration and rotated slowly around the shaft as well.

Finally, she added a thin shaft that would slide into her ass to the design, thin enough to stretch her slightly beyond a relaxed position. The magic would make the shaft soft and flexible. A slightly more intense vibration would cause it to stimulate the highly sensitive spots in her bottom.

She pointedly avoided any stimulation of her clit, her intention to eliminate any clitoral orgasm from the sensations. She wanted nothing but the deep, body gripping orgasm she had only partially experienced thus far.

While she thought, Danica took notes and drew. By the end of the day, she had a complete design for her toy finished. There’s the first step out of the way, she thought with satisfaction.

Thinking about what the toy would do if it worked made Danica's body cry for release. Despite the still dull ache in her sex, she stroked her folds in the tub before retiring, until she reached her peak.

The next day, she took up her woodworking tools and began to fashion the toy. In order to make the design work, she felt she should carve the handle and fingers as a single piece. That meant working with a very large piece of wood and slowly carving it down until she had what she desired.

It took three days to finish the first step. As soon as she finished sanding the piece to silky smoothness, she took it to her bed. Thinking about what she hoped to accomplish in the crafting made Danica quite wet even before she lay down and pulled off her panties.

Danica slid the toy inside her, guiding its curve upward. She shuddered when she felt the tips of the fingers press with firm, but not uncomfortable, pressure directly where they should. The spot in the handle where the probing shaft would exit scraped against her lips when she inserted the toy, but she would take care of that later. For now, it was enough to know she had succeeded in carving the correct curve for the fingers.

As she removed the partially finished toy, Danica strongly felt the needs of her body washing over her. At the same moment, she caught a flittering of thoughts from outside her rooms in the hall. An apprentice was fuming in disappointment because some woman had spurned his advances, and he was passing Danica’s room on the way back to his room in the complex. Danica cast a spell of clairvoyance and noticed that the man was unremarkable, but not unattractive. He would pass by her door in mere moments.

Danica needed more than her toys and her fingers right now – with emphasis on the now. Her body screamed for release. She quickly pulled off her robe and brassiere, fully revealing her body, and hurried to the door. She opened it when the apprentice was but a pair of steps from reaching it.

His eyes opened wide when he saw Danica standing in the doorway, fully revealed and obviously aroused. She simply beckoned him inside with her finger, then turned and walked back to her bed. The man didn't hesitate, but quickly walked inside and shut the door. Danica giggled at the man's thoughts of good fortune, and his intention to take advantage of the opportunity before this fire haired vixen with enormous tits changed her mind.

He quickly pulled off his clothing and mounted Danica without a word. He was an unimaginative lover, but his cock was big enough and Danica already aroused enough that he got the job done.

He at least had the good manners to dress and leave when he finished, and didn’t try to stretch out what was obviously a one time, spur of the moment encounter driven by Danica's immediate need. Danica cleaned up, dressed, and went to bed.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Over the course of the next several days, Danica continued the work on her toy. The remainder of the pieces took nowhere near as long to craft as the first, and everything came out exactly as she had envisioned it.

Each night when she put away her work, she tracked down the first man who was reasonably attractive and used him to stem the needs of her body. Most were just as unimaginative as the apprentice who had rode her the night she finished the first part of the toy, but the last one proved more interested in pleasing his woman than the others. Danica invited him to return to her room the next night to satisfy her again.

As he had the night before, he rose and immediately left after they finished. Danica laid on the bed, drifting in the afterglow of her orgasms, the young man's cum seeping slowly from between her still quivering labia, when Zoraster appeared.

His appearance so startled Danica that she cried out. He had not walked in, nor had he used any teleportation spell that Danica knew of. One moment, he was not there. The next, he was.

Zoraster laughed when she cried out. "You are such a pleasure to observe, little rose," the Archmage said, and then bent down to slide a finger inside Danica before she had time to react. He brought the finger, coated in the mingled juices of Danica and her lover, to his lips and shuddered as he tasted.

Danica felt a rush of anger well up inside her. Not because of Zoraster's actions, but because the sight of him tasting another man's cum and enjoying it aroused her, despite her utter revulsion for the madman.

"Come with me, I have a task for you," Zoraster ordered and turned toward the door.

Danica started toward the tub to retrieve a cloth, but Zoraster said, "There is no time for that. Come – now."

Danica quickly snatched up a robe from beside the bed, receiving an angry glare from Zoraster for even this minuscule delay. Two smiling guardsmen watched from the hall as she pulled the robe on and hurried to reach the door before Zoraster turned around to glare at her again.

She followed the madman through the halls of the complex, uncomfortably aware of the cum running down her legs and slowly drying on her body as she walked.

Zoraster led her into a small room, one that seemed to serve no purpose. The room was featureless, and had only a pair of chairs facing an otherwise blank wall. Zoraster instructed Danica to sit.

Danica sat down and Zoraster spoke words of magic, making the wall transparent. Danica saw Marlena, the master of illusion she and the Companions of the Forge had captured. The transparency of the wall was obviously one-way, because Marlena took no note of the two of them.

She sat on a bed in a room hauntingly similar to what Danica remembered seeing when she first beheld her own room in the complex. Marlena wore the same sort of shift Danica had worn, her body barely covered, and the thin, gauzy cloth leaving little to the imagination where it did cover her.

Danica felt her body stir while looking at the woman. Marlena was beautiful and very arousing in her near unclad state. The illusionist sat looking frightened and hopeless on the bed, staring at a wall. She was either lost in thought, or simply unconscious to the real world.

"Stay and watch. Your task will be revealed to you shortly," Zoraster ordered, and then left the room.

Danica discovered that she could hear as well as see all that transpired in the room when Zoraster entered, startling the woman on the bed.

"Greetings Marlena," he said with a smile and his familiar, evil laugh. "Now that I have gleaned every tiny amount of knowledge from your mind, it is time for you to begin your penance for daring to oppose me."

"Fuck you, madman," Marlena snapped.

Zoraster laughed long and hard. The irony was not lost on Danica – she knew what was coming.

"Remove the shift," Zoraster commanded.

Marlena just stared hard at the man, making no move to do anything. Zoraster's lip twitched, and he raised his hand. His magic burst from him, throwing Marlena back to the bed, and dissolving the silken shift into tatters. She lay stunned and nude on the bed, her eyes wide with fright.

Zoraster gestured again, speaking words of magic, and Marlena sat up quickly. It was obvious from the look on her face that her body was acting in defiance of her will.

She stood up and moved away from the bed. Zoraster walked around her, a look of clinical appraisal on his face that Danica knew all too well. He then let out that evil laugh and produced an amulet that was also all too familiar to Danica.

Marlena gasped and fell back to the bed when the icy touch of the amulet's magic hit her. Zoraster, as always, laughed at her discomfort.

He pulled over a chair and sat down close to the edge of the bed. "That amulet will force you to obey my will. If you have any doubts as to its power, allow me to demonstrate. Pleasure yourself for me," he said with an evil grin.

Marlena dutifully parted her legs and masturbated. Zoraster observed, looking for the entire world as if he were watching a play or a stage show – interested, but not enraptured.

Danica felt wetness gathering between her own legs as she watched Marlena's fingers work over her unshaven sex, the woman's body moving in arousal as she masturbated for a madman she despised.

Danica opened her robe and teased her clit with her fingers. She completely forgot about the drying cum on her body as she watched and listened to the beautiful woman in the next room build quickly toward orgasm.

Both women came at nearly the same time. Marlena's back arched high and she let out a quiet, high-pitched, staccato scream when her orgasm took hold of her. Danica's cries were far louder as she gushed in orgasm.

While Marlena continued to quiver on the bed, Zoraster rose and walked to the door. He opened it and ushered in a group of young men whom Danica assumed could have only just reached the age of adulthood.

"As promised, your reward for the service I ask of you." Zoraster said, gesturing at the quivering young woman, "Feel free to stay as long as you wish to watch, and ask questions if you wish. She will be most willing to answer and demonstrate. There is much that can be learned and applied by watching a woman pleasure herself. Remember, you are not to touch her. That reward may be yours if you perform your service in a remarkable fashion. Now, what is it you will do tomorrow in exchange for my generosity?"

"We're going to beat the hell out of that merchant's son. None of us really like the stuck up rich boy anyhow," one of the boys said, a wide grin on his face and his eyes locked on Marlena's nude form.

The other boys nodded to acknowledge the first's statement, their eyes also locked on Marlena.

"Excellent. Be sure not to kill him or permanently injure him, but do be thorough. If you tread that line closely enough, perhaps you may be able to do more than watch little Marlena here when next you come to my halls." Zoraster laughed and turned to leave the room.

"Well, play with it for us," one of the leering boys said. Marlena's fingers parted her glistening lips once again while the boys all drew in as close as they could.

Zoraster entered the small room where he had left Danica a few seconds later, chuckling as he watched the boys scrambling with each other to get the best view they could. "I should imagine you understand your task. You will serve Marlena in the same manner as Celes served you. Instructions will be left for you, as well as anything you might need. Healing potions and salves have been placed in your rooms. Go there now, wash and dress. Do not tarry, return here and await the end of the show."

The Archmage let out a wicked laugh before continuing. "Then go treat her pains. Your freedom for this task shall be a dozen vials of Oil of Enhancement. Judging from how well you enjoyed watching Marlena pleasure herself, I should imagine that alone would be enough to make you undertake this task willingly."

With a final laugh, he left. Marlena tumbled over the edge into another orgasm as Zoraster left Danica, the young men in the room with Marlena cheering her on and screaming for more.

Danica left the small room and returned to hers, to follow Zoraster’s instructions. She knew she would have to aid Marlena to recover from what would likely prove a session of masturbating until she could not possibly do so again.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.