Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'ello, Jack," a cockney voice spoke into my ear. My visitor had long hair, full tattoos down both arms, and large brass hoop in his ear.

"Oh my God," Dannie gasped, "You're Ricky Dangerous!"

Rickey was the lead singer in the Avengers, a group I was not too happy with.

" 'ello, love," he said to her. "Who's the mink, Jacko?"

"This is my, uh, niece, Danielle."

"Niece? Well, whatever you say, Jacko."

"You're my favorite group; I have all your CD's."

"Well, 'at's real sweet. Would you like my autograph?" He pulled a fine pointed Sharpie out of his pocket.

"I don't seem to have anything to write on."

" 'ow about I sign in on one o' them titties?" he leered, staring at her cleavage.

"Sure," Danni gushed, pulling the top of her dress down and exposing the upper swell of her breast.

"There you go, love." Ricky signed with a flourish.

"Wow, I'll never take a shower again."

The music picked up again, and she dragged me back out on the floor.

"Have you ever done any grinding, Jack?"

"Can't say as I have."

She flashed me a lewd grin, and as the music picked up, turned her back to me, bent forward, pressed her butt right into my groin, and started grinding away. Backing away would have been really awkward on that crowded dance floor. Besides, I didn't really want to.

The inevitable happened. Her gorgeous ass sliding back and forth in my groin, caused my cock to get hard as a rock. She flipped the back of her skirt up and, except for the tiny strap on her thong, she was grinding her NAKED ass against my cock. I knew she felt it and, at that point, I didn't care.

I grabbed her hips and held her tight against me. She grinded. I humped. I didn't let go until there was a big wet stain spreading across the front of my pants. I hoped the music drowned out my primal scream when I came.

"Grinding is fun, isn't it, Jack?" she asked looking straight at my wet spot, her hand over her mouth, suppressing a giggle.

"Uhhh, oh yeah."

When we got home, Danni asked me help her unzip her dress. She must have been a contortionist to get the damned thing on in the first place. I pulled the zipper down, the spaghetti straps "accidently" slipped off her shoulders, and the dress pooled at her feet.

"Oops," she said, standing there innocently, in a see-through lace bra, that did magnificent things with her tits, and a matching lace thong. She gave me an extra-long goodnight kiss, with just a little flick of her tongue before she pulled away. She sashayed down the hall, my eyes glued on that swaying naked ass.

The next night we stayed home with a couple DVD's than Danielle picked out at the video store. One was a chick flick, the other was a slasher film. I like chick flicks, especially if there's nudity in it. This one had it.

I nuked up a bag of Orville Redenbacher in the microwave, and pulled the cork out of a bottle of merlot. We sat down on the couch in front of the flatscreen, dressed in our nightwear; mine was a tee shirt and boxer shorts; hers was a long tee shirt of mine that she had appropriated and, I assumed, she was wearing panties under it. She was obviously not wearing a bra, and I tried hard not to focus on the jiggling boobs, or the dents her nipples made in the front of it. We chatted awhile, before starting the movies.

"So, Jack, how's your love life? You haven't mentioned any current girlfriends."

"Non-existent at the moment. How about you? A boyfriend back home?"

"No, no boyfriend. I've had a few dates, but that's all. I'm probably the only girl in my graduating class that's still a virgin."

"In this day and age, that's something you should be proud of. Waiting for the right guy?"

"Yeah, I guess. I just wasn't into giving it up to some Iowa farm boy in a hayloft. I haven't had much experience. I let one guy feel me up a little, and I gave him a hand job. Well, sort of hand job, I guess."

"What's 'sort of' a hand job?" This way more information than I was expecting.

"Well, he unzipped his pants, and I put my hand in there, and I pulled on it about twice and he shot his load immediately. I didn't even get to see it."

"Well, young guys have a tendency to do that."

"Mom says you're a terrific lover."

"Aw shucks."

"Yeah, she says you give the best head she's ever had."

{{CHOKE}} "You and your mom talk about stuff like that?"

"Sure, we talk about everything. She gave me a vibrator for my eighteenth birthday. She said I should pop my cherry with, so when I finally get laid, it won't hurt."

I changed the subject, and we settled back to watch the movie. Her tee shirt hiked up a little bit, and I could see she was wearing panties under it. Tiny little panties. The lacy front piece had slipped between her fat little lips. I couldn't tell for sure if she shaved her pussy, but there wasn't any obvious hair down there.

"Remember how we used to cuddle when I was a little girl?"

"Yeah, I sure do."

"Well, I want to cuddle now." She scooted over next to me, laid her head on my chest, and I put my arm around her shoulder. We got to a romantic scene in the movie, where they were kissing passionately. She looked up into my eyes, and pulled my head down toward hers.

"I want to kiss you; I haven't had a lot of practice, so I don't know if I do it right."

I knew I really shouldn't do it, but....well, a kiss isn't exactly.... Before I could finish my thought, her full, soft lips had engaged mine. I returned her kiss with abandon. Her tongue snicked out, and was suddenly between my lips and into my mouth. My tongue danced with hers. Her lips nibbled at mine, and I took her lower between my teeth and nipped at it. Our arms were totally wrapped around each other; her breasts mashed against my chest. I had an enormous hard-on.

"Am I a good kisser, Jack?" she asked as we moved apart. Her eyes were glued on the tent pole in my shorts.

"You're a wonderful kisser, Danni."

"Oh good," she said. "I'll see you in the morning. I have a date with my vibrator." She skipped off down the hall.

I lay in bed, listening to the faint buzzing sound coming from her room, and I visualized her playing with her toy. My balls were blue, so I started stroking my cock. Angelina Jole was my usual jerk-off fantasy; that night it was Danielle.

We were going to the beach the next day. We waited until afternoon so the fog would burn off and the air would warm up. I had visions of Danni in her bikini, but I had probably already seen as much of her in her skimpy undies.

"I thought we'd go to Zuma Beach," I said. "It's got miles of sand, and is a hot spot for surfers when the waves are up."

"I found one on the internet I'd like to try," she said, with a sly grin.

"Okay, go for it." I handed her the keys to my Porsche. What the fuck, she's a better driver than I am anyway, and I like to watch the excitement on her face when she's driving it. I also like the way the seatbelt looks between her boobs.

We drove north on the Pacific Highway. She pulled off about ten miles north of Zuma Beach, into a little turnout on the left side of the road. There were just three other cars there. She led me down a narrow dirt path between the saw grass and other coastal flora.

There was a kind of rickety set of wooden stairs that went down the bluff to the sand below. I'd lived here all my life, and I didn't know about this place. There were only half a dozen couples down on the beach, and as we got closer, I could see they were all naked! Danielle had taken me to a nude beach!

We hit the sand and spread out our beach towels. Danni whipped off the oversized tee shirt she was wearing and, instead of the bikini I was expecting, she was stark naked underneath it.

I'm sure my mouth was hanging wide open, as I stood there taking in this voluptuous teenager, in all her naked glory. Her unencumbered breasts looked even larger, capped with light pink nipples, and quarter-sized areolas. They were round and firm, without a hint of sag. As I expected, her mound was hairless, her slit prominently displayed. I could feel a little swelling in my cock.

"Come on, Jack, aren't you going to take them off?"

"I, er, ah...."

"You chicken? Nudity is perfectly natural. The human body is beautiful; my mom says so."

"Well, we can't argue with your mother, can we?" Visions of Nicole flew through my head. Her body was certainly gorgeous, although she wasn't quite as built as her daughter.

Convinced that, although my cock was a bit inflated, it still hung down, and I wasn't going to embarrass myself with a full-fledged erection, I dropped my drawers. Danielle's eyes widened, and she stared unabashedly at my crotch.

"Pardon me for staring, Jack, but I've never seen a live penis before. Besides, turnaround is fair play; you certainly were ogling my tits. Do you like them?"

"Oh yeah!" Damn, she's got a sexy smile.

"Come on, let's go swimming."

She took my hand, and we went jogging down toward the water. Cowa-fucking-bunga! do those bubbies bounce when she runs. We ran straight into the water, diving under the first wave that came in, surfacing on the other side.

Swimming out thirty yards or so, I showed her how to catch a wave and ride it in. She's never been in the ocean before.

After a half-hour or so, we headed back toward the beach. We were standing in about knee-deep water, and Danni had her back turned to the ocean. A good-sized wave snuck up from behind, knocked her off balance, and she flew right into my arms.

There I was, standing with this drop-dead gorgeous, naked hard-bodied teenager wrapped around me, her firm round breasts slithering across my chest, my leg between hers, resting right on her pussy. My cock started to swell, to half-mast this time, before I extricated myself and ran back to the towel, staying in front of her so she couldn't see how excited she was making me.

Once we were dried off, Danni broke out the sun block. Lying on my stomach, I watched as she applied it to her legs, then her belly, her arms, and her shoulders. Then she squirted it on her breasts. She spent a loong time rubbing it in, using both hands. She was literally caressing those luscious tits, cupping them with her hands, looking me right in the eye, like she was making a sacred offering.

Then she started rubbing it into her nipples, stroking them and rolling them between her thumb and fingers. Her eyelids dropped to half-mast, and her breath came in gasps. Still lying on my stomach, I think I was making a tunnel in the sand with my hard-on.

She applied a bunch of it on her mound, spread her legs a bit, and went to work on her nether region. I watched her apply it to her labia, that began to swell up under her hand. One finger dipped into her slit. Her eyes were locked on mine; there was a dreamy smile on her face.

She rolled over on her stomach and handed me the block to put on her backside. She wasn't looking at me, as I straddled her, but when I leaned forward to do her shoulders, I'm sure she could feel my erection lying between her cheeks. Her skin felt so good under my hands, and I massaged and kneaded her back.

I was going to do just a quick once-over on her butt, but when those firm young globes were in my hands, I succumbed to the temptation, and gave them my full attention. Glutes are wonderful muscles to get your hands on, especially hers. I dug my hands in deep, lifting her cheeks forward and applying pressure with my thumbs.

She started to rock side-to-side as I ministered to her ass, and she was emitting a series of pleasure groans. I squirted some block between her cheeks, and spent more time than necessary in her cleft. My finger circled her little rosebud and she lifted her hips and moaned again.

When I got to her legs, she spread them slightly apart, and I got a good view of the south side of her cunt. I reluctantly avoided even casually brushing against it when I got to her thighs. After all, this is Nicole's daughter, for Christ's sake, and so far I had avoided doing anything sexual with her. Kissing is friendly. Nudity is natural. Yup.

"You sure have wonderful hands, Jack," she purred. "Now it's your turn."

I hopped off of her, and lay face down, so she could do my back. I expected her to just wipe the block on me quickly, but she didn't. She lingered. Kneaded. Massaged. It felt wonderful.

"You've got great buns," she cooed, as she gave them as much attention as I had given hers. The backs of her hands most definitely ran over my balls, and lingered there.

I took the vial of sun block back from her, and having used up all of my willpower to let my inflated prick go soft, I rolled over. I slathered my self with the lotion and, as quickly as I could, ran some over my cock. I knew if I spent any time there, it would rise again. Danni was watching me intently.

"You ought to shave down there, Jack."

"Down where?"

"Your pubes. It would really be cool. It would make it look bigger, too."

"I think I'd be too nervous with the razor."

"I can do it for you," she said, with that devilish grin on her face again.

"Mmm, umm, guhunk," I muttered unintelligibly, and quickly changed the subject.

When we were ready to leave, she stood up, then bent over to brush some sand off her knees. Her hanging breasts jiggled so invitingly. Another couple sauntered by and Danielle called them over.

"Hey, can you take our picture?" she asked, handing the guy her iPhone.

She stood beside me, leaned in close, and put her arm around my waist. Hesitantly, I put my arm around her. The guy snapped off several shots.

"Uh, what are you going to do with these?" I asked.

"Oh, I just want a souvenir of a great day."

That evening, after we got home, Danni was huddled over her laptop, and I settled back to watch the Dodgers' game. The phone rang. It was Nicole.

"Hi, Nic."

"Hi, Jack, how are you and Danielle getting along?"

"Oh, fine; she's a great kid, you've really done a wonderful job with her."

"So, you're enjoying her company?"

"Oh, yeah, but there's, ah, one thing...."

"What's that, Jack?"

"I, uh, uh, I think she's trying to seduce me." Nicole burst into that wonderful laugh of hers.

"Well judging from the picture she emailed me of you two on the beach, it looks like she's succeeding." She chuckled again.

"Oh well, that, ah, picture....let me explain...."

"You don't have to explain anything; that's the reason I sent her out there."

"To seduce me?" I was incredulous.

"She's of legal age, she's ready for sex, she's horny as hell, and I want her first time to be with an experienced lover, not some fumbling farm boy in a hayloft. And, Jack, you're the best lover I ever had."

"But, she's your daughter, Nicole. I've known her since she was a little girl; it almost seems like incest."

"It's not incest. Besides, she's always had a major crush on you."

"Now let me get this straight. You, her mother, are telling me it's okay to have sex with your daughter?"

"I'm encouraging you to have sex with my daughter. She's gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Oh God, yes, she's beautiful."

"So now that she's hooked you, let her reel you in slowly. One step at a time."

"You mean like the old first base, second base kind of thing?"

"Exactly. And I'll have to admit, I'm a bit jealous."

"I'll always love you, Nicole."

"I'll always love you too, Jack."

I went back to the Dodgers game, and must have nodded off a bit. My nose woke me first, with the sweet smell of Danielle's perfume in the air. I opened one eye, and saw her approaching me with a handful of paraphernalia; a pair of scissors, a safety razor, an aerosol can of shaving cream, some lotion, and a couple of towels. She plopped them all down on the coffee table in front of me.

"What's all that for?" I asked.

"It's for your shave," she grinned wickedly.

"What shave?"

"I'm going to shave your pubes, just like we talked about. So slide out of those shorts."

I griped and grumbled a bit, but then she was so cute about it, I complied. Jesus Christ, first I hand over my car, now I'm going to let her get near my balls with a razor!

First she took the scissors and snipped off as much of the long hair as she could. Then she lathered me up, and went to work with the razor. She shaved everything off of my pubis, my balls, and even lifted my dick up to get the hairs on the underside. I think it was abject fear that kept me limp.

When she applied the lotion afterward, so that I wouldn't get a rash, the flaccidness was over. One heartbeat at a time, my cock pulsed itself into a full erection.

"Oh boy, look what I did," she grinned.

She squirted some lotion all over the head of my cock, and then began to stroke it. Making a fist with her hand, she let my crown slide through it, all the way down to the base, while her other hand gently fondled my balls.

Adding some more lotion, she laced her fingers together, and swirled them around and around. My hips started thrusting, until I was literally fucking her hands. My balls contracted, and I could feel that wonderful rush coming on.

"Oh, God, Danni...Danni...OHHH!" Spurt after spurt of jizz erupted from the tip of my cock, coating her hands.

"Did you like that, Jack?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Good!" she said, then gave me a deep soul kiss, and scooted off to bed.

The next night, I had scored a pair of tickets to see the Rolling Stones at the Hollywood Bowl. The Bowl only holds 18,000 people, so it's a smaller venue than some they're used to, like the Meadowlands. They Stones, like the Beatles, have a universal appeal, to teenagers and old farts alike. Danielle was really excited.

The show was terrific. Mick Jagger gyrates on the stage today the same way he did in his twenties. I only hope I can stand up that long when I'm seventy. The business I'm in offers a few perks, and I was able to get a backstage pass. Danni got to meet Mick and she was thrilled to the core. She laughed at Keith Richard, who looks like a cadaver.

We were both wired up when we got home, so we changed into our nightwear, and I opened a bottle of wine. After all the raucous rock we listened to earlier, I put some soft jazz on the stereo. She snuggled up next to me, and soon we were making out. It was hot and heavy.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Will you make me come with your hand, like I did for you last night?"

She stretched out on the couch, with her head in my lap. I started rubbing her stomach, in slow, lazy circles, each revolution moving a little lower, until I reached her mons. I pulled her tee shirt up; she wasn't wearing any panties.

Caressing her thigh, I stroked it, over her mound, and down the other side. She spread her legs apart slightly. I began to slowly fondle her lips, and watched them blush and swell under my hand.

I lightly ran my finger up and down her slit; it was wet and the sweet smell of sex filled the air. Opening her up, I caught each of her minora between my thumb and finger and massaged them lightly. Her breathing got heavy, and she was starting to squirm.

I slipped a finger into her vagina. I wanted to rip off my clothes and put my cock in there, but as her mother requested, I was going one step at a time. It took me back to my own teen years, and the anticipation and excitement of going a little farther each time, until we finally hit the home run.

Adding a second finger, I sawed them in and out of her hot, wet hole. I'd totally forgotten how much fun finger-fucking could be. Danni was starting to moan. With my fingers well lubed with her juices, I ran my two fingers along both sides of her clitoral shaft, teasing, bringing her along slowly.

I rippled my fingers back and forth over her hood, then gently reached down and found her little glans as it peeked out.

"Oh, God, Jack, that feels so good.....so good."

Her hips rose up, then she started bucking against my hand.