Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna come, Jack, gonna come." Her whole body shook and shuddered. "NOW, Jack....OH GOD....JESUS....YES...YES....OOOH!"

I knew her pussy was too sensitive to touch, so I stroked her tummy again, until she calmed down.

"That was wonderful, Jack. Thank you, thank you." She gave me a deep kiss, and walked slowly to her room. I sucked her moisture off my fingers.

No tour of southern California is complete without a visit to Venice Beach, the kook capitol of the world. The Boardwalk stretches for about one and miles, and there are hundreds of street vendors and performers. You can see everything from break dancers to broken glass walking, mimes, musicians, jugglers, jesters, and everything in between. Half naked girls throng to the place. You can get your fortune read or have your name written on a grain of rice.

"Oh, I want to get a tattoo," Danielle said, as we passed an ink and piercing parlor.

"Your mother would kill me."

"I'll get it in a place where she'll never see it." She skipped right in to the bowels of the seedy-looking establishment.

I hung around outside watching the hardbodies on their in-line skates go streaking across the boardwalk. A trio of muscle-bound apes sauntered by, in full flex mode. Danni though Muscle Beach was "gross." I had to agree. Finally, she came out of the joint.

"Okay, so where's the tattoo?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out," she said with a sultry grin, batting her eyelashes at me.

"You're flirting with me again."

"Uh huh."

We had dinner at the Urbano Pizza Bar, rated as one of the best pizza joints in L.A. They serve a Neapolitan-style pie made with a dough that develops an intense sourdough tang and a slight smokiness after it's journey through a glowing wood-fired oven. There's an unending variety of toppings available. We couldn't agree on everything, so I had anchovies on my half ("eww") and she had grilled Brussels sprouts on hers ("yuck").

We made it home by sunset again and, arm-in-arm, we watched it from the deck. No green flash that night.

Making out on the couch had become an evening ritual, and I was enjoying it more than I did when I went parking as a teenager. That night, her hand went right into my lap, fondling me until I was hard as steel. She tugged my boxers down, and my cock pointed at the ceiling.

She grasped it in her hand and, without missing a beat, bent down and ran her tongue from the base to the crown. I don't remember there being a specific base for oral sex; it's somewhere between third and home.

"You'll have to tell me what you like; I've never done this before. My mom gave me an article from a magazine on how to give a great blowjob, but I'm winging it."

"Lots of lips and tongue, especially right here," I said, showing her my favorite spot just below the head. Bless you, Nicole.

"When you come, I want you to do it in my mouth; I want to taste you."

Her tongue went everywhere. She lifted my scrotum and licked the underneath, around the front, and nibbled the soft skin with her lips. When you have one of your balls in someone's mouth, there's a little balance between high anxiety and ecstasy. In this case, the latter prevailed.

She got about half my cock in her mouth, and bobbed up and down, sucking and tonguing at the same time. She didn't try to deep-throat me, and I didn't want her to. To me, getting deep-throated is like sticking your dick in a toilet paper tube; I like mine where the tongue is.

She did amazing things with her lips around the rim of my head, and laved the living shit out of my special place. Then she went to work in earnest, moving her head up and down over my glans, and pumping my shaft with her hands.

I felt my balls draw up, and was overwhelmed by that delicious pre-orgasmic sensation that happens before I come. Then the main event. I fisted my hands in her hair and pumped my load into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, Danielle....OOOH GOD....AHhhhhhh....mmmm....oh yes...."

"Did I do good, Jack?"

"Oh, baby girl, you were wonderful." I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply, tasting my own semen in her mouth.

"The Girl Scouts ought to have a merit badge for cocksucking," she chuckled.

"You were a Girl Scout?" I love it when this sweet little girl talks dirty.

"Not for long; I hated those stupid uniforms." Come to think of it, I'd never seen a porn flick with a Girl Scout uniform in it; they were always those little plaid schoolgirl skirts. Lotsa nuns habits too.

"Are you ready for your turn?"

"You mean you want to eat my pussy?"

"Oh yeah!"

I pulled her tee shirt over her head. She was naked underneath it. I found her tattoo, too. There was a tiny rose right at the top corner of one of her pussy lips.

I started kissing her again. I like to work from the top down. While kissing, I fondled her breasts. It was the first time I'd ever touched them. There's something special about teenage tits; so young, and so firm, so new.

I cupped my hands under them and lifted them up, feeling their shape and their weight. I caressed them first with light strokes, just using my fingertips, then a gentle massage all around, tops, sides, bottoms, carefully avoiding her nipples.

My mouth moved from her lips, down her throat, across her chest, until I got to her breasts. She held my head in her hands, as my lips and my tongue moved over her beautiful orbs. I took the tip of my tongue and circled it around each nipple, watching them swell and harden. Drawing one, then the other, into my mouth, I suckled, flicking my tongue across the swollen tips.

Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. I could feel her body start to quiver, and my hand cupped her sex. I sucked harder and slipped one finger into her cunt, just as her first orgasm sped through her body.

"Jaaaack! Oh Jack Jack Jack....oh God....oh Jack, that felt so good."

"That was a little one, baby girl, they get better from here."

My mouth moved lower down on her body, kissing, licking, nipping with my lips. She squealed when my tongue tickled her navel. I kissed my way across her mound, and licked that little crease between her lips and her thighs. She drew her knees up and spread her legs wide.

I kept teasing her with my mouth, kissing her creamy inner thigh, across her naked mound, and down the other side. My lips caressed each of her puffy lips, now swollen and pink. When my tongue found her slit, her clitoris and minora peeked out.

I spread her lips apart, and gazed at her beautiful teenaged pussy. Her inner lips were quivering, like rose petals in a light breeze. I opened her up and looked into her tight little vagina, that was secreting a milky white fluid.

Her odor drove me crazy, and I had to taste her musky sweet nectar. I licked, kissed, and sucked, drawing each of her pink lips into my mouth, teasing them with my tongue.

"Oh God, Jack, that feels soo good. I can't believe how

good that feels."

I drove my tongue as far as it would go into her love hole, and ran it around and around, touching all sides of her slippery wet walls. I have a clit fetish, and the tip of her little pearl was just peeking out from its hiding place.

Sliding her hood back, I exposed her entire glans. I ran my tongue in little circles around it, then flicked it back and forth. Danni was mewling and writhing around. Crooking my finger, I slipped it into her vagina, massaging her G-spot. While still working with my finger, I sucked her entire clit into my mouth.

She arched her back, raised her hips, and fisting her hands in my hair, pushed her cunt into my face as hard as it would go.

"Oh...Oh...Jack...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna coooome, Jack....OHHHHH GOD....OH SHIT....OH FUCK...OHH...AHHHHH....Ahhhhhh....ahhhhhh....mmmmmmm. Oh God, that was so good. So good. Mom was sure right about that. Whooo."

When she staggered off to her room, there was juice running down her leg.

We spent the next day lounging on the beach; Zuma Beach where attire is required. Danielle's tiny thong bikini was as sexy as her nude body; it left a little bit to the imagination. And to the fantasy. We spent the whole afternoon baking in the sun and then headed back to the house. I was going to barbecue some steaks, and we'd eat outside on the deck.

It got a tad chilly out there, so we put on a couple of short terry robes over our swimwear. I did the steaks nice and rare, Danni made a Caesar salad, and I opened a nice bottle of Merlot. We had a nice conversation over dinner. She is extremely intelligent, and wise beyond her years. She wants to major in drama and theater arts in college, but has yet to choose the school she'll attend. With her face and body, she's a natural for either modeling, or a career in films or television.

When we finished dinner, Danielle went in to take a shower, to wash off the salt and sun block. When I walked past her bathroom, the door was open to let the steam out. The shower door was partly steamed up, but I could see a foggy view of her body. She was bending over, washing her legs, and her tits dangled invitingly.

I opened the door and stepped in behind her. She looked startled for a second, then turned and kissed me. We stood under the water for the longest time, lips and tongues merging. Her wet body pressed against mine. My cock started to swell.

"Turn around and I'll wash your back."

I kept the bar of soap in my hand, and worked up a good lather on her back. My hands worked lower, around the generous curves of her hips, then found her gorgeous ass. She leaned forward a little bit, thrusting her rounded globes back toward me.

She spread her legs a bit, and I washed the crack between her cheeks, lingering a lot longer than it would take to get her clean. She gasped as I ran my finger around her rosebud. I reached between her legs and soaped up the backside of her pussy, and she pushed against me even harder.

"Your hands feel wonderful, Jack."

"Lean back against me, and let me reach around and do your front side."

She pressed her back against me, and my erection lay in the cleft of her ass. I lathered up her chest, then my hands found her firm young breasts. I held one in each hand; they were so wet, so slippery. I found her nipples underneath the lather, and when I skimmed them with my fingers, I felt them swell and harden.

I made lazy circles around her taught stomach, reaching lower and lower toward her sleek mound. Gradually, I worked down to her pussy, and she spread her legs even farther apart, inviting me to come inside.

When my slick, soapy hands slid through all her lips and folds, then finally reached her clit, she tumbled over the precipice.

"OH GOD JACK! Hold me up, my bones have turned to jelly."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and held her until her body quit shaking. My turn. Her hands felt so soft, so good, as she washed my back. She spent lots of time on my ass, in my crack, teasing around my asshole.

She reached between my legs and soaped up my balls. Feeling them slip and slide through her hands was exquisite. I turned around and she lathered up my chest, moved down across my stomach, and lower and lower, carefully avoiding my groin.

She was bending over, working her way up my legs again, her luscious breasts dangling so invitingly. She finally got up to my cock, holding it in one hand, soaping it with the other. It responded appropriately.

"I love to watch your penis get hard. That's so cool."

Danielle started stroking my hard, slippery rod. Then she stopped, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"I'm ready for you, Jack. I want to make love with you; I

want you to fuck me."

"Here?"

"Not here; I want to do it in bed. Give me an hour to get ready for you, and I'll meet you in your room."

I retired to the living room and poured myself half a glass of Chevas. I wanted her more than I ever wanted anyone in my life. We had weeks of teasing, flirting, and intense foreplay. I've had almost a perpetual hard-on ever since she walked into my life.

Where, then, were these little tweaks of conscience coming from? She was Nicole's daughter, for God's sake. I wanted her. She wanted me. Her mother wanted me to be her first. That makes it a consensus, doesn't it? So far, according to Bill Clinton, we hadn't had sexual relations yet. Oral copulation is not sex. One more blast of Chevas, and my conscience flew out the window. I was ready for her. Oh God, was I ready.

I went into my bedroom, stripped the top covers off the bed, lit some candles, and put some soft jazz on the stereo. I have black satin sheets, and I could envision her gorgeous body sprawled out them. I was wearing a pair of silk boxers, nothing else.

When Danielle entered the room, she literally took my breath away. She was wearing a sheer white negligee, that showed a hint of her body through the lace. She was wearing matching lacy panties underneath. She looked like a bride on her wedding night, and that thought really tweaked my head. Her waist-length auburn hair shone in the candlelight.

"You are so beautiful, Danni, so beautiful."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She had some pale pink gloss on her lips, and it tasted delicious. I learned later that it was called "Brandied Apple." Until then, I didn't know they made gloss in flavors. Our lips and our tongues worked gently, slowly, letting the passion build until we were breathless.

I kissed across her cheek to nibble on an earlobe, and I was assaulted by her scent. She had dabbed a bit of rose essence behind her ears, low on her throat, and a lot of other places I would discover when I moved lower on her body.

I slid one strap over her shoulder and tugged it down, exposing one breast. I kissed all around it, then centered on the nipple, laving it with my tongue until it hardened, nipped it gently with my teeth and, finally, sucked it into my mouth. Her hand wrapped around my cock, through my shorts. Silk on flesh is amazing.

When I pulled off the other strap, the negligee pooled at her feet. Her high, firm breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She had dabbed some rose essence in the valley between them and along the curve on the undersides. I let my mouth follow my nose.

I pulled some of long hair over her shoulders, letting it fall over her breasts. One of my great fetishes is looking at a woman's breasts through a curtain of hair. I caressed them with her soft curls in my hands. Pulling her back into me, we kissed some more; hard, crushing each others' lips. My hands slid down her back, then grasped her round ass cheeks, and massaged them thoroughly.

Dropping to my knees, I put my thumbs under the slender fabric on her thong and pulled it off. She had dabbed the rose scent on the top of her mound, and on the outsides of both of her puffy lips. The rose, mixed with the scent of sex flowing from her cunt, drove me crazy with lust.

Guiding her toward the bed, I gently laid her down. As I had imagined, her taught teenaged body looked exquisite on the black sheets. She looked at me with her deep green eyes, a sensual smile on her face.

I dipped into the drawer of my bedside table and pulled out a pair of "love gloves." They're a pair of mittens that a friend made for me out of an old mink coat.

As Danielle lay sprawled out on my bed, I began to stroke her whole body with the soft fur. This is a sensation that everybody should experience. She was cooing with pleasure as I ran the gloves over her belly, up over her breasts, down to her mound, and back again. Her nipples stood up at full attention.

When I moved the fur up her legs, she pulled her knees up, and spread them apart, giving me full access to her pussy. I went up one thigh, across her mons, and down the other, each time dipping a little lower toward her swollen lips.

She reached down and spread herself open, and I dipped the mitten deep into her treasures. I teased, tickled, and tormented her with the blond mink.

When I thought she had been teased enough, I dropped my mouth down to her cunt. I plunged my tongue into her vagina, then pulled it out, ran it over her clit, and plunged it back in again. Her hips rose up to meet my mouth and her whole body shuddered.

"I'm coming, Jack, coming, coming....OH GOD....NOW....OOOO! Oh God, Jack, I'm ready...so ready....put your cock in me, Jack....fuck me....fuck me, please, fuck me..."

"Hold your pussy open for me, baby girl...wide open..."

She held herself open, and I ran my cock back and forth up her slit, pausing and rubbing it over her clit. I eased the tip of my head between her lips, and pushed slowly. When I got my whole crown inside her, her vagina spasmed around me, and she gasped.

"Ohh, it's big, Jack. It feels so big in me."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...yes...just go slow."

I pushed another inch in side her. She was so hot and so wet. I could feel her vagina stretch to accommodate me. Another inch. Then another one. Before long I was balls deep, and I felt like I was being gripped by a wet velvet fist.

"So big, Jack, so big. You fill me up...fill me up. Oh, feels so good...so good. I'm a whole woman, now..."

I pulled back and went in again slowly. And again. And again. We began to establish a rhythm, and her hips rose to meet my thrusts. After we had been going at it for awhile, I rolled over on my back and, still inside her, pulled her on top of me.

She scooted up on her knees and began to fuck me, cowboy style. I loved watching her breasts bob up and down as she moved. Her long auburn hair with the corkscrew curls on the ends, made a tent around my head.

I buried my hands in her ass cheeks and pulled her toward me, rocking back and forth. Her smooth pussy, wet with her juices, slid across my smooth pubis, that she had shaved for me. The head of her clitoris had poked way out from under its hood and was shiny and wet when it rubbed against me.

Then she started to gasp. She sat straight up, arching her back.

"Oh God, Jack, what's happening to meeeee....OH GOD....OH FUCK...AHHH..."

She'd just had her first vaginal orgasm. Her inner muscles contracted, squeezing me, milking me, until I shot my whole wad of cum deep into her cunt, shouting her name as I came.

She stretched out on top of me for the longest time. Her head rested on my chest, and I stroked her back until she quieted down and her breathing returned to normal. She kissed me gently, sweetly.

"I want to sleep here with you tonight, Jack."

"I'd like that a lot, sweet thing." She's never slept anywhere else, since that night. It's not my bed, it's our bed.

She cradled her self beside me, spoon-style, and I pulled the covers over us. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke to find that Danielle had reached behind me and was fondling my penis. It was hard and throbbing.

I reached over her thigh, and found her pussy was soaking wet. Lifting her upper leg, I slipped my cock into her creamy tight vagina and buried myself to the hilt. I love to fuck from the rear; I love to feel her soft round cheeks pressing into my groin.

Half asleep we fucked slowly, gently. I reached around and massaged her clit. She murmured something I couldn't understand, but kept making little pleasure groans deep in her throat, every time I pumped myself into her.

We both came, but it was quiet and gentle. Her cunt contracted around my cock again, and held me there. We drifted back to sleep. When I woke in the morning, my cock was still inside her, and I started to slowly fuck her again.

We spent a weekend of absolute bliss. Now that Danielle had lost her virginity, she was insatiable. I felt like a horny teenager again, and I could get erection after erection, which both surprised and delightedly me.

Danni really got off on fucking in the shower. All slippery and slidy, she braced her arms against the wall, and I entered her from the rear again. Another time, she wrapped her legs around me and, still standing, we fucked each other face to face. We did it outside, on the deck, in the sunshine.