Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to the nude beach. Our sun block application got really amorous. Normally, I'd be embarrassed to be in a public place with a hard-on, but this time, I didn't care.

"Fuck me, Jack."

"Right here?"

"Yeah."

"People will see us."

"So what?" I think she was becoming an exhibitionist.

She laid back on the beach towel, drew her knees up, and spread her pussy wide open. My cock throbbed just looking at her beautiful flower, and I quickly fell upon her, entering her hard and deep. She wrapped her legs around my back and we fucked each other, fast and hard.

"OH GOD....JESUS...SHITFUCK....AHHH," she shouted.

"YES, YES, YES....OOOOO...ahhh...mmmmm," I shouted.

The group of people who surrounded us burst into applause. My face was red, and not from sunburn. Danielle just had a shit-eating grin on her face.

A few nights later, we were making out--God, I love kissing her sweet mouth--on the couch, and the phone rang.

"Hi, Jack." I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

"Hi, Nicole."

"How are you doing with my little girl?"

"Uh, she's not so little anymore, Nic."

"I know. She emailed me a pretty graphic description of your last weekend."

"Uh oh. How do you feel about that?"

"First of all, I'm a little jealous. But Danielle is ecstatic, and I'm happy for her."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"She's in love with you, Jack."

"I guessed as much."

"This isn't what I'd planned."

"I know."

"My question is, how do you feel about her?"

"This is crazy, Nic; I'm twenty-four years older than she is, but I've never loved anybody this much since I fell in love with you. I treasure her. She's beautiful, she's intelligent, she's very talented, and I am totally besotted."

"Don't hurt her, Jack."

"I could never hurt her. She might break my heart someday and decide she wants a younger guy, but I promise you, I'll never hurt her."

"She's talking about going to UCLA, so she can live with you. She wants to major in drama and theater arts."

"I can get her into the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, here in L.A. It' the best in the world." I rattled off the names of some famous alumni, including Paul Newman, Al Pacino, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Fonda, James Dean, Dustin Hoffman, Eli Wallach, Eva Marie Saint, Robert DeNiro, Jill Clayburgh, Jack Nicholson, and Steve McQueen.

"God, that would be wonderful. How does Danni feel about that?"

"I haven't sprung it on her yet. I was going to talk to her about it tonight." I'll do that if we can ever get our tongues out of each other's mouths long enough to have a conversation, I thought to myself. But I didn't say that to her mother.

"Do you love her enough to marry her, Jack?"

"I'd marry her tomorrow, if it were just up to me, but I want to see how she feels a year or two from now."

Right now I'm happier than a pig in shit.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.