All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 19'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tomscardstomscardsabout 7 years ago
Glad you are still with us.

I stopped what I was doing as soon as I saw this post, read it, and feel satisified and full again for awhile.

Glad you are ok now.

Hang in there. We all love your stories, and by that connection, you also.

I am awaiting the next part with baited breathe.

Tom

cliuincliuinabout 7 years ago
Glad that you are back and still with us !

Hope that you still will be with us a long time and don't forget, I think it was Gordon who said, the sun is always up even behind the clouds.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 7 years ago
flower!!

the flower you was writing about is wait for it it's FLOUR , look forward to you next post , going to cast my vote now in another election

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad your well

I agree with the other guy that stop's what he's doing when he see's one of your posts. You sure do brighten up a day. Good post hope you stay well and can keep on righting.

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 7 years ago
Glad your back

Good to see you back at it. I hate to have to agree with your son, but you need to take care of your health, for purely selfish reasons, we want you to keep writing. Take your meds, have your naps and get stronger. Feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story and Son

Your son must really love you and he only wants what is best for you as do we all!

Write when you can and we will read when it comes out. Never stop fighting and do your therapy religiously as it will help! Best wishes!!👍

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Bob,

I'm sorry to hear of your additional health issues - a stroke!? I pray that the physical/mobility setbacks can be regained with time and therapy. I'm thankful you're still with us and still able to wrote so compellingly.

Nobody likes to be put in the position you are now, but your son and assistants are so insistent because they not only want what's best for you (and if we're honest with ourselves, we aren't always the best judge of what's best for us a lot of the time - in part because we _want_ too much to rush for things to hurry back to being "normal" again too soon), but they are also dismayed and probably more than a little frightened themselves for and about you.

So Bob, relax, heal - work hard for yourself and for them, and worry less about us for now. Write only when it's not a conflict with your recovery - or your caretakers. We will be happily patient and hoping for as much and as speedy a recovery as possible for you. Oh, and this one was back up to your magnificently high standards again...fwiw.

Good Luck and God speed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bob

Prayers, for your continued good heath. Please take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best wishes

Bob,

I wish you the best and pray that you will have many more years on this planet. I have always enjoyed reading your writing and hope to do so for awhile to come.

-C

j76475j76475almost 7 years ago
Bless You

God be with you and again another great addition to this story. Stay well and prayers are with you.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 7 years ago
Listen to what we and your son say.

As your son keeps telling you don't rush things or you won't recover as quickly as you will if you follow doctors orders and your son is doing this for one reason he loves you.

On a selfish note write when your allowed you will write much more if you follow docs orders and we all need to find out what the end is I'm looking forward to Gordon's in laws seeing their granddaughter for the first time.

I hope you get better asap all the best buddy.

Jim Lynch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trouble

Bob,

To echo a previous comment please take care of yourself. As selfish as we (those of us who impatiently wait for your next submission) are your health comes first.

j76475j76475almost 7 years ago
Stay Healthy

It is the eve of father's day weekend. Hope you and your son have a great time. I love your stories. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your story and I'm anxiously awaiting more. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Best regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES