All Comments on 'Dark Descent Ch. 02'

by SWUKCouple

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This was really well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this

This story is very erotic, I love the way the tension builds!

I'm looking forward to more.

Is this story true I wonder? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time to give your shrink a visit,...

... you sick and perverted thing. May be he will remove some of your dumbness out of your brain.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

Truly extraordinary story - please let this be a true account! I want to hear more, especially Lindsey meeting Marc's two friends!

bdholmesbdholmesalmost 9 years ago
Freakin' Hottttttttttt!

Looking forward to hearing/seeing more.....

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 9 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

Well written and extremely erotic. I have to say that I loved the description of the wife rimming her black lover. There's something so hot about a white wife willingly using her tongue on a black man's ass.

I can't wait to read more. I only hope that you don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hope this is not a true story!!!

Because if it is, then I'm seriously worried it's a matter of time before too many black boys read & think this is normal sexual behaviour!!! If you think only over 18s read on this site think again!!! I'm glad I don't have any sons! People who live this lifestyle are demented!!!!!!

cheekyflyercheekyflyeralmost 9 years ago
Well done!

Brilliant story, thoroughly enjoyed, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dark descent speaks volumes

The very title of the story indicates that sleeping with black men is a step down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
outstanding!

So hot,i would have been down on that smashed up pussy straight away though cleaning up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story ?

What started off as a great story dwindled into predictable utter trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent.

I keep checking but still no chapter 3??? Thank you very much.

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 8 years ago
Great story when will you print the next chapter?

I loved the story. I am anxious to see the next chapter. Please let us know when it will be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

I can see where this is going now she has had her first taste of a big cock the infidelity will continue and the stupid cuck will become surplus to requirement serves him right.

Again one star for content

Five for a good read, well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And that is another story.

Over two years later and we're still waiting. Please, give us the rest of the story. Even if it's a true story, even if the ending is ugly, finish the tale. Surely you can give us an update. If you don't want to give the whole story at least add a comment with a brief synopsis of later events.

wxt55ukwxt55ukover 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

I hope the next chapter written soon, great story but it needs finishing. I hope this happens soon. Thank you for the first two chapters....

ocscottfocscottfabout 5 years ago
Wife Loved It!

I sent this story, 1 and 2, to my wife while I was on a business trip. I was very nervous on how she would take it...bottom line is she attacked me like a tigress when I got home and showed me a realistic black dildo she had bought.

Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wifey says, “Can we do this again, with Marc's friends?”

We loved this story. It had a nice slow build up as this “first time” couple sorted through their options and Tracey selected her bull. At first, he was very polite and respectful - as they got to know each other. However, once he got her in the bedroom he completely dominated her which, seemed to be what all of them wanted.

My wife loved the parts where Tracey ended up doing things she had never even dreamed of doing before. It takes a smart, experienced bull to take a wife to that level so quickly. He now has her setup for a mini-gang bang with him and a couple of his black friends. Wow!

In our case, at first, my wife had a few BBC lovers that fucked her hard and she liked that. However, then she met a guy that treated her much like Marc treated Tracey. Somehow, he flipped a switch in her and after that she just had to have black cock. She was morally ruined and would do anything with black men, except expose herself to venereal diseases. She has always been very careful about that.

Our favorite part of the story was, “…his pendulous balls flexing as they were emptying all that they contained deep into my beautiful wife's hot, tight pussy, contraction after contraction, spurt after spurt, coating the inner walls of her pussy with thick seed, her pussy cling to him, milking him, her hips rising up and gyrating with each powerful deep eruption.”

After my wife became a true black cock slut, her hips would just instinctively fuck them back especially when they emptied their seed in her. It is awesome to watch your wife doing this, because it is way beyond just enjoying sex. It is primitive mating; a woman’s hips just take over and seem to have a mind of their own!

So, with your story another faithful, white wife has defiled her marriage vows and will soon be getting multiple black cocks. My wife says, “Good job; that is what all white wives need!”

Ballen1111Ballen1111about 4 years ago
Slow build

I loved it and so erotic the way you describe the build up from first meeting to the climax of the experience. Wondering if you’ve done more since then? I’d love to hear about it

DarknsDarknsalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

So relieved that hubby was not treated like a wimp as I’m so sick of that theme ... and I’m a black man! Lol

I hope you write more!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 4 years ago
Dave and Linz

This story for me went on a bit long. However what was different for me is that i read it all the way though to the end. Usually i just skip or get bored of reading. Guess that's good testament to the quality of story. I will be reading the other part when Marc brought his friends. Bet Linz looked hot in furs !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story drug on way too long only to get to a dissapointing and unsatisfying climax.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 1 year ago

This was a great series. It's too bad that you didn't write the story with Marc's friends.

The buildup was delightfully consistent with the first story. Again, the grammar could use some work, and I say this not to disrespect you or the story, but with the intent of giving useful feedback. In this way, you'll have a better story and you yourself will feel even more confident as a writer. I'd still give the story a 5, so you don't have to worry about that.

I noticed about half way through the story, the spelling of your own wife (!) changed. It went from Lindsey to Lyndsey. And from that point on, it never changed back. That was very strange, I thought.

Additionally, in the first story, you put X's for the Mediterranean place that you two were going to, but it was so obviously Greece. Later on, you even mentioned Crete, which is part of Greece's territory. I was just curious why you decided to make those decisions.

Well done on the story. I hope to see you writing more about your wife please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the divorce was final 14 months later. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous