Dark Eden: Gone to the Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? It's NOT like they don't know what we do," Liz pointed out. She turned to Torrie and Isabel. "I explained a little of this to Mr. Smythe, but I and some colleagues are looking to create a special group within the dom/sub community that revolves around individuals whose relationships run in . . . shall we say, a more animalistic approach? We're talking about people who have master versus animal relationships, such as a dominatrix and her dog, cat, horse . . . whatever. As long as the fetish involves treating the submissive like an animal. We're planning on giving each submissive his or her own show-name, and even registering such relationships. It's going to be called the FKC, or Fetish Kennel Club."

"Catchy," Torrie said. "How many people are you expecting and what kind of equipment are you going to be needing?"

Liz noticed a distinct business-like air overcome the girl, and she knew she had Torrie's complete attention. "Well, I want to recreate a typical show ring with a S & M flare, and . . ."

The group of them went on to talk about the logistics of what Liz required. Space wasn't an issue, as Mr. X was in the process of building an extension so he could host a number of events. But that also meant that the room had to be usable by a variety of groups, which excluded a number of installation pieces. Torrie finally suggested a "honeycomb" style of cells stacked two high around the outside, so submissives could be stored during competitions or for more general storage during other events, and these new cells could be equipped with the same safety feature as in the lounge cells. The rest of the requirements were superficial and easy to construct and take down. Liz actually started asking Torrie about the possibility of making portable cages. Torrie said she would have to think about it, since the existing cages were heavy and designed to be installation pieces, and that anything portable would require some serious design and materials changes. But she found herself excited about the challenge. She would need some help to finish it all on time, but Mr. X and Isabel both thought that could be arranged.

"Well, it's getting late," Liz said. "Mind if we finish the business portion of this up tomorrow?"

"Not at all," Mr. X said.

"I can get away shortly after noon," Isabel said.

"Wait, are you going to need the car?" Liz said suddenly to Alice.

"No, that's okay. We can go do stuff over the weekend. I'm sure I could take a cab over to Sandra's office if . . ."

"Nonsense," interrupted Isabel. She turned to Torrie. "You have tomorrow off, correct?" Torrie nodded, so Isabel turned back to Liz and Alice. "How about letting Torrie here take Ms. Stroub wherever she needs to go, and maybe even give her a tour of our fair city. Sorry, but I wouldn't trust a non-native in the cabs around here."

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" Alice asked directly of Torrie.

"Not a problem here," she said. "Just give a time and place . . ."

------------- -----------------

Half an hour later . . .

------------- -----------------

"What a day," Liz grumbled as she and Alice tossed their luggage on the king-sized bed of their hotel room. They had gone straight to the club from the airport, and had basically been on their feet all day.

"What did you think of the club?" Alice asked, kissing Liz on the cheek and then beginning to unpack in an organized fashion.

"I liked it. I'm a little nervous about not having a hotel on site, but there seem to be a bunch close by."

"Remember how much it costs to reserve enough of a regular hotel for something like this?" Alice reminded her. They had been to a couple of retreats for dom/sub relationships, and due to the sexual nature of the events, they had to reserve large chunks of the hotel to remain exclusive, as well as guaranteeing that they would keep anything illegal from happening. Hotels were charging heftier and heftier fees, so Liz had decided to try another option.

"I know," Liz said. "I like the place pretty well, and it sounds like that new room will be built in plenty of time." She glanced sideways. "So, what did you think about the artist?"

"She seemed pretty smart, and I really like those cages that she . . ." Alice blushed. Sometimes, she still got embarrassed how excited she got when thinking about getting treated like an animal.

"I'll get you one. I promise," Liz said. "I'm a little nervous though. I've never organized anything like this before."

"You'll do fine," Alice said primly. She bent over the bed, spreading out some of their clothes.

'She's so organized,' Liz thought, scoping out her girlfriend's butt as she was leaning over the bed. She decided she just couldn't wait anymore. She looked in one of the briefcases and found Alice's favorite collar. It was a wide leather collar that was padded on the inside and lined with satin. It was her "big dog" collar. While Alice was still bent over, Liz snuck up behind her and slipped the collar around her neck. Even as she was buckling it together, Alice was obviously getting ready to get down on all fours on the floor. "No," Liz commanded. "Stay on the bed Bitch," she growled.

Alice rolled her neck and looked back. Liz was always amazed at the transformation the shy young woman went through. When the collar went on, Alice became Bitch, and she would remain Bitch until she used her safe word or until the collar came off. She wasn't human anymore. She was a sexual beast, and she was waiting to be commanded.

"Good girl," Liz said. "Show position," she ordered. Still on the bed, Alice straightened her spine locked her arms and legs in position, trying to remain perfectly still. The fact that she was trampling the clothes that she had just laid out was probably driving the girl nuts, but for Liz, driving Alice nuts was part of the fun. She stuck her hand under the hem of Alice's sundress and brought her hand up until it encountered Alice's silk bikini panties. "Spread your legs," she order. Alice moved her knees outward until they formed a perfect v-shape coming down from her hips. "Perfect. You're going to win best in show, aren't you bitch?" she growled, rubbing her girlfriend's mound through the soft material of her underwear. She pushed a finger through the material and wiggled it around, and she heard Alice whimper.

*SMACK* Liz gave Alice's hind-end a quick slap. "Quiet!" When she was satisfied that Alice was going to behave (for the time being), she started rubbing again. "See how much better it is when you behave?" she asked. She lifted Alice's dress up over her ass with her free hand, slid that hand under the portion of her panties that covered Alice's ass, and stuck her thumb in the girl's quivering anus. "This should get my Bitch in heat," she added, rubbing Alice's mound and stimulating her ass more and more rapidly. When she thought Alice move her body at all, she pulled her thumb out of the girl's ass and gave her another quick spank. "Stay!" Then she replaced her thumb with two fingers from that hand. 'This is more complicated than it looks,' Liz thought, trying to rub Alice's moistened mound with one hand while finger-fucking the girl's ass with the other. But she managed to keep it up long enough that Alice began to pant.

"Mistress . . . (pant . . . pant) . . . May I cum?" Alice whined.

"Yes you may," Liz said with a smile. Alice always asked for permission to cum. After all, she was a good girl. Liz watched her girlfriend's body tremble as her sweet little frame was overcome with pleasure. Her panties were soaked all the way through with nectar by the time her body was able to recover. Liz pulled her fingers away from her Bitch's crotch, walked around and smeared some of Alice's glistening cum all over her flushed face. "Now stay while your Mistress gets ready."

Liz strode into the bathroom, not the least bit worried that Alice might disobey. Her Bitch NEVER disobeyed . . . at least not on accident. Liz took her time getting undressed. She stopped to admire her body, which was still in fighting trim. Sometimes she worried that she might get soft or flabby, particularly since Alice's cooking was getting much better. She had never asked Alice to become more domestic, but for some reason the girl seemed quite comfortable in that role. She was actually happier now than when her band had been on tour, and there weren't a lot of people who would walk away from the kinds of fame and fortune that could have been hers. But that wasn't what Alice wanted out of life. She just wanted to be a songwriter, a girlfriend, and periodically a sex-puppy.

When Liz came out of the bathroom, Alice was just where Liz had left her, and the girl's eyes were staring at Liz's tanned body with almost desperate hunger. Liz sat on the bed, reached underneath Alice's body and began unbuttoning the sundress, stopping on occasion to sneak a grope at the girl's soft breasts. After she got the last button, she had Bitch pick up one arm at a time and slid the dress off, leaving the girl in just her bra and cum-soaked panties. "I think I like you like this," she said. She grabbed a leash from off the bed and hooked it up to the collar. "Now, on the ground!" she barked, and Alice quickly moved onto the floor and back onto all fours. Liz pulled on the leash until Alice was next to the foot of the bed. "Now, lie down!"

Alice lay flat on the ground, her neck bent at an uncomfortable angle as she tried to keep her eyes on her mistress. Liz's foot appeared next to Alice's face.

"Now lick, little doggie. Lick your Mistress's foot."

Alice happily began to lick Liz's feet. Liz actually had very pretty feet, though she hated when Alice pointed that out. Liz thought they were too big. When her Mistress presented the other foot, Alice gave it the same dedicated attention.

"Now work your way up. Show position! Clean Mommy's calves . . . ooh, good girl . . . now her knees." Liz was going nuts. She wanted Alice's talented mouth between her thighs. Liz had been with a number of women before hooking up with Alice, but this young woman gave better head than anyone she had ever been with. Liz had never been with Jane, the woman who had apparently taught Alice and her friends to eat pussy, but she secretly hoped for the chance someday. And Alice LOVED to give head . . . she absolutely loved it. So Liz needed to make her wait, even though she desperately wanted to feel what her Bitch could do to her. "Now kiss your Mistress's thighs . . . that's a good girl, make sure to get every inch of skin."

Alice was doing her best, kissing her Mistress's taut thighs and caressing that firm skin with her tongue. She could see Liz's long, moist slot just inches away, but she knew she couldn't go after it . . . not yet . . . not until her Mistress commanded it. She blew a puff of hot air in that general direction, hoping to get Liz a little more stimulated and to the point where she would tell Alice to do what they both wanted.

But Liz knew Alice's tricks. "Bad girl," she said. "I didn't tell you that you could do that. Present!"

Alice stuck her butt up and out as much as she could. Liz leaned over and spanked it as hard as she could, making Alice yelp. Liz prevented herself from smiling. Alice hadn't yelped because she couldn't take it . . . she had yelped because she wanted another swat. So Liz gave her one, and both of Alice's now-pink ass-cheeks contrasted nicely with her purple panties.

"Now, back to the feet. Bitch is going to have to start all over again." Part by part, Liz had Alice work her magical mouth back up to Liz's thighs. Alice behaved herself this time, so Liz decided to take it to the next step. She back up until her back was up against the headboard of the bed. Then she tugged on Alice's leash. "Heel!" Alice quickly shuffled along the floor until she was directly next to Liz. Then Liz ordered her up onto the bed. "Now, suck on Mommy's nipples," Liz said, throwing her pet a curve.

Alice was becoming increasingly frustrated, but she did as she was told. She latched her lips onto one of Liz's small nipples and suckled. Although it wasn't what she had wanted, she began to enjoy the nursing sensation. Then Liz made her switch breasts.

"Now, kiss Mistress's stomach," Liz ordered softly. Alice laid a trail of kisses down her lover's long abdomen, stopping to run her tongue around Liz's bellybutton. Finally, Liz grabbed Alice's head and shoved it into her crotch. "Now lick my pussy, and don't stop until I tell you! Lick it like the dog you are!"

Alice didn't need to be told twice. Her lips quickly found her Mistress's clitoral hood and she began some light sucking action. She wouldn't be able to necessarily get Liz off quickly, but she would get the woman's level of arousal up. Liz had Alice's collar wrapped up in her fist, so Alice had nowhere to go, even if she wanted to. After she felt that her Mistress had been suitably primed, Alice went to work. She knew that Liz liked it fast when waiting for her first orgasm, so Alice started wiggling her tongue rapidly while it was buried in Liz's love-nest. She wished she could use her fingers, but Liz had become increasingly insistent that Alice use nothing but her mouth. After all, dogs didn't HAVE fingers.

"Good girl," Liz crooned. "Nobody licks cunt like my little Bitch."

Alice was genuinely proud, and she started sucking on her lover's inner lips before running her tongue deep into the trench. She wanted to make her Mistress cum . . . she wanted to make Liz proud of her Bitch. She was extending her tongue as far as it could go and curling it try and stimulate as much of Liz's vaginal cavity as possible. She breathed hot air over the entire area all the while . . . every little bit helped. When she knew that she had Liz close, she slid her tongue under the hood and went after the clitoris directly, and she soon had Liz's cum flowing onto her tongue and face. And Alice was smart enough to keep going. Her mistress hadn't said to stop.

They were in the middle of Liz's favorite part . . . that post-orgasmic phase where her girlfriend's continued attentions were warm and welcome while Liz's body was relaxed. She lay back, still with a firm grip on Alice's leash, and let Bitch do what she did best. Alice was taking it slow this time, letting her lips and tongue drift casually through the area of Liz's paradise. She kissed Liz's clit, then placed her tongue in the cleft and almost painstakingly slowly moved it downward, then back up again. She nuzzled her lover's mound with her lips, her nose, and then her cheek. After that, she began licking again, using long swathes from bottom to top. She started slowly, building momentum over the course of a minute.

Liz's brain was in a state of euphoria. She remembered the first time that Alice had crawled into her bedroom and eaten her out. Liz could scarcely imagine that this creature had once been a mild little wallflower, afraid of her own shadow and hiding from her sexual identity. But Alice had become comfortable in her own skin, and the results were extraordinary.

"Oh fuck," Liz groaned. "Bitch is doing it again! Gooooooooood doggie! Good girl!" she practically shouted as she stuck her legs up in air and experienced her second orgasm in just a few minutes. Her whole body shook in gentle, sensual pleasure. "Stop," she ordered, thought somewhat reluctantly. She had to give Alice a break every now and then, or she'd keeping eating until her neck was sore. "On the ground." Liz was beginning to regret not having brought any of their sex toys with them, but she HATED the looks she got when her carry-on luggage got scanned and their was a strap-on dildo in it. Then she got an idea for something they hadn't done it a while. She got off the bed and stretched out one leg. "Now, little Bitch, I think you need to remember what dogs do. Hump my leg," she ordered.

Alice blushed, but she huddled up against Liz's leg. She was actually allowed to hug Liz's thigh when they did this, so she wrapped her arms around that leg, staring lovingly up into her Mistress's eyes. She placed her panty-clad mound against Liz's leg, shuddering for a moment when the dampness was pressed more closely against her private area. Then she began rubbing her swollen pussy against Liz's calf, occasionally grinding her hips to get extra pressure. She felt so base when performing that act. It was so deliciously demeaning. Even though she wasn't told to, she started kissing Liz's hip as she humped her leg, but her Mistress decided not to say anything . . . that time.

"How desperately pathetic," Liz said from on high. "This is what you are reduced to . . . just an animal trying to hump her way to release. You want that, don't you? You want to cum on your Mistress's leg? Sometimes I bother why I put up with you."

Alice was grinning slightly. 'You put up with me because you love me and because I give you lots of orgasms,' she thought. She didn't have much time to think about it though. She had been so horny and so aroused just from eating her Mistress's box that she was on the verge of cumming again herself. "Please?" she begged. "May I cum again? Please?"

Liz chuckled. Alice could sound so pitiful when she wanted to. "Yes, you may."

Alice clung to her Mistress's leg, the quivers of pleasure shooting out from her pussy to the furthest nerve-endings imaginable, then converging again with a whiplash effect. She was sweating like she had just run a marathon, and Liz's leg was slippery from the calf down. Alice's panties had already been to wet to absorb any more, so all of Alice's girl-jizz had managed to escape.

Liz smiled. "I think that's enough for now," she said gently, reaching down and unhooking Alice's collar and tossing it onto the dresser. She quickly pulled Alice to her feet and gave her a very human and very tender kiss. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," Alice said. Then her cute face got stern. "And did you HAVE to start before I got stuff put away?" she said, looking at the mess on the bed. "Now I'm going to have to iron everything and . . ."

Liz cut her off with another kiss. "Let room-service take care of it. While you're out tomorrow, why don't you buy us some toys for while we're here, if you get the time? We've got a week of vacation, so let's put it to some use. Now why don't you get out of those panties and get that cute butt in the shower. I'll be with you in a minute."

Alice grinned. This was shaping up to be an interesting trip.

------------ --------------------

The next morning . . .

------------ --------------------

Alice was nervous about being in a strange town with a girl she had hardly met . . . for about two minutes. Torrie had shown up driving a cute little red convertible with the top rolled down. Apparently, California winters weren't exactly cause for breaking out the winter clothes. Torrie herself was dressed in comfortable looking sweat pants and a half shirt, but she still managed to exude a comfortable sensuality that Alice found a little unfair.

"So, where are we off to?" the pink-haired girl asked after Alice had finished making her doe-eyed good-byes to Liz.

"I have to go drop some paperwork off at my managers office . . . she'll probably ask us to lunch, by the way. I hope you don't mind. She'll pick the check, so . . ."

Torrie thought the girl was adorable. "It's okay. Really. Isabel said that I am COMPLETELY at your disposal until this evening," she said.

"Oh I couldn't . . . oh wait, you didn't mean . . ." Alice blushed. "Sorry."

Torrie had to pull over before she even got out of the parking lot because she began to laugh so hard. "Oh sweet . . . where did she FIND you?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"Texas," Alice said meekly, blushing some more.

"That would explain it," Torrie said, regaining her composure and pulling out onto the main street. "So, what do you do when you're not . . . well, doing the things you do," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.