Dark Eden: Gone to the Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz reluctantly let go of her friend's chest, but just so she could take a position behind Alice and plunge her larger sex-toy into her girlfriend's cunt. Liz thought there were few things as beautiful as a clean-shaven and juicy pussy stretching around a dildo. She had to stop and admire the sight for a moment.

Much to her credit, Alice never stopped pleasuring Isabel. She wanted to make this beautiful woman cum, because that would please her mistress. Liz grabbed Alice's leash again and pulled on it, using it for leverage as she plundered her girlfriend's depths. Alice began to bark into Isabel's opening like she had done with Liz's, but a sharp series of swats to her pink behind informed her that she was supposed to go about her business quietly. She whimpered an apology, then went back to sucking cunt.

Torrie's arms were getting sore, even though almost all her weight was actually supported by the strap around her waist. The skin of her breasts and pussy was throbbing under the constant pressure of the pins. She was wondering if she might cum without anyone touching her at all.

Isabel, thanks to Alice's talented tongue, had reached the promised land. She grabbed the puppy's head and held it as her pussy spread the love all over Alice's face. She allowed Alice to continue to work even as her physiological state came down from its orgasmic high.

"Good girl," Liz said approvingly as she fucked away at her lover's tight little hole. "Now thank her for letting you lick her cunt."

"Thank you for letting me lick your cunt," Alice said. It had DEFINITELY been a pleasure.

"Any time," Isabel said. She looked over at her "suffering" girlfriend. "Now excuse me. I need to make some adjustments."

Alice stayed on all fours while getting pounded from behind. Isabel strolled over to Torrie and began removing the clothespins. There were little grip-marks all over the girl's body. After pulling the pins off her tits, Isabel quickly started to suck hard on Torrie's nipples. She knew that the contrasting sensations were another one of Torrie's favorite things, and she felt that Torrie deserved something special. She could see Torrie's breathing growing even heavier as her body responded positively to the new stimuli.

Liz looked over at her friends and grinned, then she got an idea. While keeping her dildo buried in Alice's body, she pulled on the leash and directed Alice's head in the direction of Torrie's hanging body. Together, they shuffled along the ground until Alice's head was directly beneath Torrie's dripping slot.

"I think Bitch needs another drink," Liz said, pulling on Alice's hair until her mouth was pointing upward.

"I think that can be arranged," Isabel said. She walked over to the wall and hit a button that caused the hanging assembly to lower until Torrie's crotch was bumping against Alice's face.

"C'mon puppy. Drink up."

Alice was more than happy to oblige. Torrie's thighs were spread wide apart and she was just hanging there like a sexual piƱata, and Alice wanted the candy inside. As her mistress fucked her, she stuck her tongue deep into the pink-haired captive's honeypot and licked for all she was worth.

Isabel watched on as her girlfriend FINALLY got some of the attention she deserved, then walked over and grabbed two latex-covered paddles. She stood over Alice's back as the puppy licked its treat while getting her hole filled. Then Isabel swatted one of Torrie's breasts with the paddle in her right hand, then the other breast with the paddle in the left hand. They weren't hard swats, but considering the punishment those breasts had already undergone, they didn't need to be.

Torrie's body almost convulsed as every muscle she had tensed up and she had a thunderous climax. She wasn't normally a squirter, but she was certainly letting loose a torrent of girl-cum onto Alice's shiny face. For the first time in a long time, Torrie had cum so hard she almost passed out.

Torrie wasn't the only one to experience an orgasm, though Alice's did pale in comparison. Liz had finally gotten her pet to the brink, and the excitement of watching Torrie's body quake with delight was too much. Alice's pussy contracted around the invader as she came, and she struggled to keep upright. She also managed to keep licking at Torrie's sex.

Liz pulled out of Alice and then pulled her to the side. "Stay!" she ordered. Then Isabel handed Liz one of the paddles. Torrie's eyes were wide with interest.

"Front or back?" Isabel asked.

"Front," Liz replied with a grin. The two women took their places on either side of Torrie. Though her swing was somewhat restricted due to the ropes, Isabel started to spank Torrie's defenseless backside. Liz alternated between swatted at Torrie's pink breasts and her wet snatch. Torrie was grunting and groaning quite audibly into the ball-gag. Isabel would stop periodically and just slide her hand between Torrie's ass cheeks and slide a finger into the girl's asshole. She wanted to loosen it up for what she had in store later. But then it was back to the spanking.

Torrie didn't know which way was up anymore. These two dominant women were beating her like a drum, and Torrie was relishing it. But all good things must come to an end.

"You know," Isabel started, "you haven't really contributed a damn thing, you useless whore. Even the dog has provided some pleasure. I think it's your turn." Isabel went to the control switch and lowered Torrie all the way to the ground, then unhooked her from the bar while Liz lowered her gently to the ground and removed the ball gag. Torrie still didn't have any use of her legs, but she wouldn't need to.

Liz looked over at Alice. "Here girl! C'mere!"

Alice sauntered over and Liz positioned her near Torrie's head, butt first. Isabel grabbed Torrie by the back of the hair.

"Stick out your arms," she growled, waiting for a weakened submissive to obey. Torrie tiredly pushed herself up as if she were going to do "girl push-ups" and held herself there. She watched as Liz backed Alice up until Torrie's face was enveloped in that soft, round butt. "Now you repay Bitch for what she did for you earlier. And when you've made her cum, then you'll thank Liz by doing the same, and then me. So the sooner you get started, the better."

Torrie was exhausted, but this was one of the reasons she worked out so hard. She wanted to be taken to the extreme. She went for the gusto with Alice, sticking her tongue into Alice's box and wiggled it wildly. She heard Alice whimper a bit, and knew she had to be onto something.

"Well, I'd like to keep busy," Liz said, getting on her knees and shoving her strap-on dildo into Torrie's pussy, sinking all the way while gripping ass flesh with all her might. Torrie's rear-end was so red that it almost glowed, and Liz knew her grip had to be stinging. Isabel knelt beside Alice and began pinching her nipples through the fabric of her sundress, keeping an eye on Torrie's progress.

Torrie's pussy lips were aching from the clothespins earlier, and Liz's pounding returned that entire area to a dull throb. And she felt Liz's thumbs push their way into Torrie's rectum and soften it up. That gave Torrie an idea, and she began to tongue the area around Alice's asshole in between licks down the camel-toe. She had to make Alice cum so she could make Liz cum and then . . . then her face would be back between Isabel's thighs were it belonged.

It took a few minutes, but Torrie was finally able to get Alice off. The girl responded well to analingus and that gave Torrie the edge she needed. She had a feeling that her mistress playing with Alice's tits helped her cause as well.

"That's a start," Isabel crooned. "Liz?"

Liz pulled out, much to Torrie's disappointment. She took off her harness and handed it to Isabel, then led Alice away (much to Alice's disappointment). Liz lay on the ground and spread her legs, the Isabel pushed Torrie's face down into her friend's crotch. As Torrie began to eat Liz's long slot, Isabel began strapping Liz's harness onto Alice's body. Alice looked confused, especially when Isabel unsnapped the dildo that was there. But while Torrie gave Liz's clit a tongue-lashing, Isabel when to the toy-tray and grabbed a mammoth dildo. Alice thought the thing had to be at least ten inches long and fairly thick. Isabel also had a small bottle of lubricant with her. Torrie couldn't see any of this from her position, but she was also pretty busy trying to earn her way into Isabel's cunt, and THAT path led straight through Liz's thighs.

"I have to admit," Liz groaned, "she's pretty good." While Alice was a finesse artist, Torrie was all about speed and power in her tongue-action. And Torrie was not only able but was also quite willing to stimulate an asshole. Alice would do it, but she didn't like it as much as Torrie seemed to.

While attaching the large dildo to Alice's strap-on harness, Isabel leaned in and whispered in the girl's ear. "Do you see that? There's another woman eating your mistress," she added, lubing up the plastic cock. "Doesn't that make you mad? Doesn't it make you want to split that intruding whore in half?!?"

Alice was certainly a bit jealous, but she was also incredibly horny. She had a feeling that Torrie had felt the same way when Alice had been eating out Isabel. Isabel whispered for Alice to heel, then led her around until she was right behind Torrie's body. Alice positioned her front "paws" on either side of Torrie's back while Isabel positioned the head of the dildo at Torrie's puckered sphincter.

'Oh God,' Alice thought. 'That thing will kill her!' She knew that (probably) wasn't true, but she would be impressed to see Torrie take the damn thing.

Torrie didn't even blanch when she felt the slick lubricant and heavy pressure poised at her backdoor. She had taken some big cocks, real or fake, in that passage and lived to tell. But her ass was a lot more sore this time than usual, and she knew she was in for an experience. She tried to mentally block out the pain as Alice pushed the enormous thing into Torrie's ass, inch by devastating inch.

While Alice began to travel down Torrie's back road, Isabel stuck her hand underneath Torrie's body and started rubbing her wet mound. That also gave her a great view of Torrie's anal rosebud getting stretch almost grotesquely.

Torrie's tongue was moving almost completely on autopilot. She could barely think straight. Her asshole was screaming at her in total defiance, her arms were tired, her legs were sore and her head was swimming. But she kept going . . . she REFUSED to disappoint her mistress.

"Here we go," Liz groaned, laying flat on the ground while her abdominal muscles clenched and she came like there was no tomorrow. She savored the moment, enjoying the view of her girlfriend taking Torrie like a common dog. "Your turn," she said to Isabel.

Isabel switched places with Liz. For a moment, Torrie lifted her eyes and stared at her girlfriend, lover and mistress with all the longing and love she could muster, and Isabel returned it all with interest. Then Torrie enveloped her mistress's mound with her mouth, sticking her tongue in deep and tasting the woman she loved. Luckily, her ass had begun to relax, so she no longer had to block out the pain caused by the titanic phallus buried there.

Liz looked at her girlfriend. "What are you doing Bitch? Is that how animals fuck? Nice and gentle? Give it to her like you mean business! She's a slut, so treat her like one!" Liz spanked Alice's ass hard, spurring her into more rapid motion. She noticed a kind of animalistic lust playing over her lover's face. Alice lifted up her hips a bit and started driving the dildo home harder and faster. She was soon pounding Torrie hard enough to make the girl slide a little back and forth on the floor. Liz reached on hand underneath to rub Torrie's mound and finger her slot, much like Isabel had done earlier. The other hand held the bottle of lube, which she periodically poured onto the penetrating plastic.

Torrie tried to be good, but the pain-and-pleasure mixture was just too great, and she was far too aroused to hold off her second orgasm. And her second climax was just as powerful as the first, causing her entire body to vibrate as she moaned into her mistress's box.

Normally Isabel would discipline Torrie for cumming without warning, but she knew that Torrie's body was reaching its limits and the girl would need to be untied relatively soon to avoid permanent damage. And after Torrie stopped cumming . . . which took a while . . . her faithful slave was back in action.

Alice was fucking Torrie like a woman possessed. There was more animal than human behind her eyes, and she wanted to split the woman in half.

Liz was both aroused and slightly scared by Alice's change in demeanor. 'If I'd known she was capable of this, I would've tried this more often,' she thought. Liz's fingers were coated with Torrie's cum, so she temporarily withdrew them and shoved them into Alice's mouth, causing her lover to gag as she licked and sucked those fingers clean. Liz shoved her fingers in as deep as she could, then shoved them under Torrie's body and into her cunt again.

Torrie was on the verge of passing out, so she made one last attempt to bring pleasure to her mistress. She took Isabel's clitoral area completely within her mouth, sucking hard and flicking her tongue against the nub. And at long last, she made Isabel cum. Nothing tasted as sweet to Torrie as Isabel's juices, and Torrie drank as much as her tired mouth could handle.

Isabel's mind was exploding with pleasure and pride. Her slave had been pushed and had responded by making Isabel's body quiver with delight. Isabel grabbed Torrie's head and smeared her entire face with Isabel's cum, almost as if she were marking her territory. She watched as Liz's hand and Alice's ferocious fucking forced Torrie's weary form to experience another orgasm before finally letting her rest.

Alice pulled out and Liz unhooked the girl's collar. Bitch turned back into Alice, who gave her girlfriend a great big kiss.

"Is she okay?" Alice asked, suddenly quite concerned considering Torrie hadn't moved since her last orgasm.

Isabel lifted Torrie's face. The girl's eyes were slightly glazed over, but she was still breathing. "She's okay," Isabel said. Untying Torrie took a concerted effort from all three women, and Torrie curled up in an exhausted ball when it was over, her head resting in Isabel's lap. Isabel pulled the spandex hood off of Torrie's head and stroked her hair. Torrie's entire body was drenched in perspiration, sexual juices and spilled lubricant.

"You are okay, right?" Isabel whispered. She felt Torrie kiss her on the knee.

"I'm really tired," Torrie said hoarsely. She had actually been having a great time, but wasn't in much condition to express her feelings. The other three girls helped carry her to the shower area where Isabel lovingly cleaned her up while Liz and Alice took a private shower together. After that, Isabel pulled her car around the back entrance while Liz and Alice helped her inside, then all of them drove back to Isabel's place for a nightcap.

--------------- ----------------

The next morning . . .

--------------- ----------------

Torrie was as sore as she ever remembered being when she woke up the next morning. She remembered being place in the bed and her three companions chatting away amiable, but Torrie had fallen asleep almost instantly. Her legs were sore and there were tender spots all over her body. She heard voices coming from the living room, but was almost afraid to try and stand on her own. She had been completely and thoroughly used last night, and she was wondering how soon she could talk Isabel into doing it again.

"Huh . . ." she gasped stretching her legs out and then wincing in pain. "Isabel," she said softly. "Isabel!" she said again, finding a little bit more of her voice.

The buxom brunette appeared quickly at the door, looking a bit relieved. She hurried over to the bed and kissed Torrie passionately. "Hey sleepyhead," she said, then kissed Torrie again. "How are you feeling?"

Torrie grinned and blushed. She gingerly extended an arm and pulled Isabel closer so she could instigate a kiss of her own.

"She's awake!" came a cheerful voice from the doorway. Alice was standing there with Liz looking over her shoulder. The two of them came in and lounged at the end of the bed while Torrie and Isabel continued their game of "smoochies."

Alice crawled down next to Torrie's head and began playing with her pink hair. "I had SO much fun yesterday," she said, blushing a bit as she glanced at Liz. "I'm sorry if we got too rough." She was startled when she heard Torrie chuckle.

"Babe, I LIVE for stuff like yesterday," Torrie said, then grunted when she tried to move her legs again. "And you guys were great. And you," she said, glancing directly at Alice, "are a VERY sexy woman in that getup!"

Alice smiled. "Liz bought that for me before our first conference."

"Well Liz has excellent taste . . . so to speak," Isabel said, giving the taller woman a hug around the shoulders. She turned to Torrie. "Seriously though, are you alright?"

"I'm good, or at least I will be with a couple of aspirin and a day of rest. And pancakes might help."

"Ooh, I'll make 'em," Alice said, rushing out to the kitchen and rifling through Isabel's things.

"She's so cute when she's being domestic," Liz said. "Anyway, are you interested?"

Isabel cuddled up with her girlfriend. "It seems your performance last night was somewhat inspiring to young Alice," she said with a laugh. "Even though they're still mostly interested in their dog/master thing, Alice is now kind of curious what more elaborate bondage is like. They were wondering if we might be interesting in . . . showing . . . her sometime before they leave."

Liz leaned in. "She really took it to you last night," she said evilly.

Isabel patted Torrie's tender bottom. "She fucked you like an animal."

Torrie didn't need to run the idea through her mind for very long. "If I can move, I'll be up for it. And hey," she added, "payback is a Bitch!"

--------------- ----------------

The end . . .