Dark Eden: Gone to the Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice wondered what Torrie was waiting for. She was sweating like Martha Stewart when she heard the sound of a gavel, and she needed to cum so bad it almost hurt. Why was her mistress doing this to her? 'Oh yeah,' Alice thought irritably. 'Because she's a sadistic bitch. But that's kind of why I love her.'

"Harder," Alice whispered. "Please? I need it."

Torrie pushed her mound directly against the few thin layers of fabric covering Alice's opening and rubbed as hard as she could. She could feel Alice's body trembling beneath her . . . she knew what was happening, though the girl's outward appearance changed very little. But Torrie could feel the moist spot in the front of Alice's dress grow as she climaxed in that cheesy little strip-club chair.

Alice's breathing had been quite labored, but her chest was heaving a little less than before as she basked in a slightly-shamed afterglow. She felt Liz kiss her on the cheek.

"Well," the dominatrix said, "I think it's time to go back to the hotel." She handed Alice a small wad of bills. "Now pay the nice lady so we can leave."

Alice's brain was still foggy. She had expected that something more was going to happen that night, but she was apparently wrong. She felt a twinge of regret in her heart . . . she loved Liz, but she REALLY wanted to fuck Torrie at that moment . . . or maybe to be fucked by Torrie. She smiled slightly, took the money and shoved it into the front of Torrie's g-string, tracing the woman's slot with one finger before withdrawing her hand. "Thank you for the dance," she said, more huskily than usual.

"Any time," Torrie replied before Isabel sent her to dance for another customer.

---------------- ---------------

A few hours later . . .

---------------- ---------------

Alice lay exhausted in her lover's arms, the cool covers of the hotel bedsheets pulled up around them. After getting back to the hotel, Liz had slapped a collar on Alice and fucked her silly, and they had both thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

"Liz, why . . . why didn't we do stuff with Isabel and Torrie?" Alice asked at last. "I thought . . ."

Liz chuckled. "Believe it or not, I didn't want to rush you."

"What are you talking about? I've known Torrie for two days, and you had her make me cum in a public place!"

"You weren't resisting too hard," Liz pointed out. "So, does that mean you WANT to do something with her and Isabel?" Liz asked.

Alice tucked her head in. "Only if you want it," she mumbled.

"Nope, that won't work," came the response. "Love, every time we've played with another couple, it was because YOU expressed an interest. You never outright said, 'Hey, can she fuck me?,' but you've definitely sent out signals. I just wanted to put you in a position where you could let me know if you wanted to play."

Alice sighed. "You know, things are MUCH easier when you just TELL me what to do," she said.

Liz stroked her hair. "Alice, you know the sort of person I was before I met you. I'd fuck any girl with a pulse, shaven armpits and a halfway decent rack. But you changed things. I'm not interested in anything or anyone who makes you uncomfortable, and you will ALWAYS come first. Isabel and Torrie are different. They're a little more free-spirited and open than we are, but that doesn't mean that I want what they have. I love what WE have, but I will prod you from time to time to see if you want to try something new."

Alice snuggled a little closer. "But . . . okay, I have to admit I was really turned on tonight. But we . . . they . . . all of us . . . we just have different styles. How would it even work?"

"Why don't you let me worry about that?" Liz said, holding her girlfriend close. 'Tomorrow,' she thought, 'you'll be exposed to stuff you never imagined.'

--------------- ------------------

The next afternoon . . .

--------------- ------------------

Alice was staring out the window of the rental car all the way to Dark Eden. She was wearing her naughty dress, which consisted of an incredibly short purple skirt and matching bodice, but they were connected by a leather midsection that was laced up on the sides. Her make-up involved some dark eyeliner and purple eye shadow, and her brown hair was up in pigtails. She was also wearing her long, purple-velvet gloves with padded palms as well as purple kneepads. Normally when they had these "encounters," they just sort of happened spontaneously. Driving to a club with the intention of participating in sex games was a little nerve wracking, but she couldn't help but wonder what Torrie would be wearing.

They got out of the car and headed inside. Apparently, Isabel had reserved a playroom already. Liz was carrying Alice's collar with her as they snaked their way through the corridors, escorted by a member of security. When they opened the last door and went in, Alice saw that their friends had already gotten started.

In answer to Alice's earlier question about what Torrie would be wearing, the response was: "Not much." At least, Alice assumed that was Torrie, dressed in thigh-high PVC stiletto boots and a black spandex hood with openings for the eyes, nose and mouth. The woman's only other adornment was a blue, velvet corset. Alice wasn't sure why someone with abdominal muscles like Torrie would ever be dressed in a corset, but she soon saw why. Torrie's hands were cuffed to a three-foot metal bar, which in turn was suspended from the ceiling about two feet above Torrie's shoulder level. There was a strap of leather around the center of the corset that had a metal ring around the back. There was a rope that led from the metal bar (next to where one of her hands was now fastened) that looped through that metal ring and then was tied to the bar again. The entire contraption was designed to support the wearer's weight without putting to much strain on her (or his) shoulders.

"Oh good, our guests are here," Isabel said. The buxom brunette was dressed in a white leather bustier that put her delectable tits on prominent display. She also had a white PVC skirt on, and a pair of white boots that were otherwise the same as those worn by Torrie.

Alice felt her collar being slid into place from behind. As soon as the buckle was fastened, Alice became Bitch and was down on her hands and knees.

"Good girl," Liz crooned as she attached a leash to Alice's collar. Liz was dressed in her typical leather pants and a leather vest. The great thing about her role in the relationship was that she didn't really have to change the way she normally dressed. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting."

"Not at all. This slut wanted to start without you . . . she's really very rude. So she's going to need a bit of discipline." Isabel glanced towards the center of the room. "You can secure your pet over there if you'd like."

'Secure?' Alice thought a little nervously. Liz led her over to a metal ring in the floor, where the tall woman tied Alice's leash.

"Mommy has to go talk to the other person. Stay!" Liz commanded.

Alice whimpered, but sat back on her heels and watched.

"Fairly elaborate," Liz said. She and Alice usually did the obedience thing and some light bondage. This was more . . . severe than she had done before.

"I've used way more rope than this before," Isabel said. "The trick is to get them into the position you want them, then turn it all into art." Isabel slapped Torrie sharply across the calf, causing the submissive to lift her leg. Then Isabel tied a length of rope to Torrie's ankle, then looped the rope through the ring at the girl's back before lifting Torrie's other leg and tying the rope off. Torrie was now hanging completely off the ground, almost all of her weight supported by the rope tied to the ring at her back. "Now, to make sure she doesn't whimper too much," Isabel said, securing a ball gag in Torrie's mouth and tying the cords around the back of the girl's mask. Torrie was helpless.

Liz and Isabel wandered over to a stainless steel table against one wall. There was a blanket on top of the table that, when removed, revealed a number of delightful toys.

"So, what do you usually start with?" Liz asked.

"Usually the rope. I like to finish decorating before everything else." Isabel handed her comrade a length of nylon rope.

"Why don't you bring Bitch over here so she can see what we're doing. It's never too late to teach a dog new tricks."

Isabel wandered over and untied Alice's leash. Alice was nervous, and she balked when Isabel pulled on the leash. No one usually handled the leash but Liz.

"You have to tell her to 'heel'," Liz explained. "Keep the leash taught and directly over her neck, but don't yank. If she doesn't obey, there are . . . other ways . . . of making her behave."

Alice whimpered a little before Isabel told her to heel. Isabel led the puppy over to Liz.

Liz looked at her Bitch. "Sit!" Alice sat back on her heels again. "Good girl," Liz said. Then she looked at Isabel. "You can give her a treat now."

Alice felt her skirt being lifted up and Isabel slid a finger along Alice's slot through the panties. Alice shuddered involuntarily.

Liz had gone nuts with the rope. Torrie began to look like a spider trapped in its own web. Even if she had been on the ground, that submissive would have been completely incapacitated. The ropes were tight enough against the skin to leave impressions, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. Alice watched Torrie's chest expand against her bindings . . . heaving . . . with her arms stretched out in a v-shape . . . her legs bent and tied up beneath her . . .

'Okay, okay,' she told herself. 'The girl looks hot!'

Liz walked over to the table again, returning with a handful of clothespins. She fastened one to each of Torrie's nipples, a couple more to the soft breast flesh and yet more to the swollen inner and outer labia of her exposed pussy. Each pinch caused the captive woman to grunt and groan into her gag, but no one in the room thought that Torrie wanted her "torment" to stop.

"Well done," Isabel murmured, taking a walk around her girlfriend's suspended form while running her hand over the girl's skin. She stuck her hand between Torrie's thighs to find that the girl was already soaking wet. Torrie was in her element.

"How about we take a moment just to view the work?" Liz asked. "Stay," she ordered Alice. Then the two dominant women grabbed a small sofa from near the door and pulled it over until it was about six feet from Torrie's form. They sat down, then Liz called Alice over.

"Here Bitch."

Alice was a little slow to respond, as she was captivated by Torrie's tortured body.

"Bitch, don't make me tell you again!" Liz said. She watched as Alice crawled over. "Slow, bad posture and a sloppy gait," she said critically. Alice flushed red with embarrassment. She normally was much faster to respond. Liz grabbed her collar. "Show position!" Alice spread her knees until they were about a foot-and-a-half apart, and her hands were directly below her shoulders. Liz reached down and pulled Alice's skirt up, laying it on her back and exposing her panty-clad behind. "Here I am, trying to educate you and you embarrass me?" Liz growled. She raised her hand and brought it down hard on Alice's ass, then nailed the other cheek.

Alice tried not to yip. She would behave . . . she wouldn't disappoint her mistress again. She kept thinking that as Liz spanked her four more times.

Liz stood up, and walked Alice in a circle around Torrie's body. Alice kept at Liz's side, keeping her gait steady.

"Better," Liz said. "Why don't you give her a run?"

Isabel took the leash again and followed Liz's example. Alice struggled to keep up. Isabel walked at a different speed than she was used to. But by the time she got all the way around, she knew she had a treat in store . . . Liz was naked.

"You're behaving yourself," Liz said. She looked at Isabel, who led Alice over until she was between Liz's legs, then handed the leash over. "Sit! Now, eat!"

Alice's natural instincts took over. She lived to go down on Liz, and she wanted to make a favorable impression on their friends. She placed her fist kiss on Liz's glistening sex, then took the entire opening in her mouth, blowing hot air on that sensitive area. She felt Liz tightening her grip on Alice's leash, making sure the girl had nowhere to go except deeper into Liz's body. Her mistress was fairly wet already, so Alice knew she was REALLY excited about this. That meant Alice was in for a long afternoon. Her tongue penetrated Liz's box, but she wasn't going too deep. She couldn't reach Liz's special spot with just her tongue, but she could get to just about everything else.

"Make her bark," Isabel said with a grin.

"You heard the nice lady. Bark Bitch, bark!"

Alice made a "ruffing" noise into Liz's cunt, but she kept her tongue moving. She flicked the clit several times, but since Liz had given her a deadline for making the dominatrix cum, Alice was going to take her time.

"That was a nice bark," Liz said, "but it could be nicer. Maybe Bitch will bark louder if given some incentive."

Isabel stood up and went over to the table, grabbing a nice seven-inch dildo. She lifted up her skirt, revealing a strap-on harness, and she fixed the dildo into place. On her way back to the sofa, she stopped and whispered into Torrie's ear, "I'm going to fuck that little puppy now. YOU will just have to wait your turn." Then Isabel adjusted a few of the clothespins on Torrie's body, relieving pressure in some areas so she could apply it in others, then left her helpless and undoubtedly horny girlfriend hanging in the breeze.

When Isabel returned to the sofa, she wasted little time. She got on her knees behind Alice and pulled the girls silk panties down to her knees. The girl's ass was a little red from her spanking, but not quite red enough to suit Isabel. She grabbed those soft, round cheeks roughly in her hands and gripped them.

Liz was grinning. This was going to be fun. "Now, every time she 'gives you' a treat, you thank her by barking."

Alice wasn't sure how this was going to work, but she quickly had to give it the old college try as Isabel sank the fake dick into Alice's pussy. Alice let out a quick yip, then started to eat again. Things were moving a little faster than she had anticipated, but she was still game. Isabel started to pump her slowly, and Alice barked on ever downswing. It turned out to be much harder than she thought . . . keeping her oral momentum going while acknowledging what Isabel was doing to her. And Liz's hold on the leash was getting even tighter while Isabel was tugging on vulnerable ass flesh. And things got harder when Isabel picked up the pace, slamming into Alice from behind. Alice's "barks" became more like grunts as she continued eating Liz out. Isabel reached around and started fondling Alice's breasts through cotton top of her dress. For Alice, life was good.

Torrie was watching from her position with great jealousy and lust. Her nipples and pussy lips were throbbing due to the clothespins and she was almost willing to sell her soul for some sexual relief. The thing that kept her going was her faith in Isabel to make sure that Torrie was completely sexually satisfied by the end of every session. And the longer the wait, the more satisfaction Torrie would need.

Alice had been working like a dog (pun intended), and was in the process of sucking on Liz's clit when her mistress's body shuddered. That was about all the warning Alice got before receiving a mouthful of girl-cum. She lapped up as much as she could while Liz reveled in her orgasm.

"You stopped barking," Liz pointed out, trying to be stern despite the warm glow she was feeling. She stood up, putting one leg on either side of Alice's body while Isabel leaned backward and held on to Alice's hips. "I'm afraid you need to be punished. Now keep barking," she ordered as Isabel continued to fuck the girl. And every time Alice barked, Liz smacked one of her ass cheeks, making it shudder and jiggle.

Alice was beginning to see stars. The constant pounding in her pussy and the burning skin of her ass was a submissive's aphrodisiac. Her box began to contract.

"Mistress, can I . . ."

"Yes, you can cum," Liz interrupted. She was familiar enough with Alice's body to know when she was about to orgasm. "And you can bite the seat cushion to keep from screaming if you like."

"Thamph vou," Alice said through a mouthful of sofa. She didn't see Liz wander off and grab another strap-on harness and a larger dildo . . . this one was about eight inches.

Isabel liked the way Alice climaxed . . . she could still look a little innocent, even though she was getting fucked by a plastic cock wielded by someone who wasn't her girlfriend while she was on all fours and behaving like a common mongrel.

Liz was walking back over to Alice, but stopped to stick a couple of fingers into Torrie's pussy and rearrange the clothespins again. Torrie was at her wit's end. She wanted . . . no, she NEEDED someone to fuck the living daylights out of her, and NO ONE was cooperating!

Isabel stood up, slid her harness off and then plopped down on the couch. Liz walked around behind the other dominatrix and slid her hands down over Isabel's bosoms, past her waist and grabbed the hem of her skirt, pulling it up. Then she looked at Alice.

"You know what to do when someone has been nice to you, don't you?"

Alice bit her bottom lip, but not because she was nervous anymore. She crawled her way between Isabel's legs, letting her hips sway as she went. Liz's cum was still glistening on Alice's lips as she planted them on Isabel's opening. Her new friend had a slightly plumper set of outer labia, but Alice had handled similar pussies in her sexual career. And they DID look delicious, so she began to eat. And much to her surprise, Liz stayed standing behind Isabel for a moment, thrusting her hands into the woman's top and squeezing those heavy breasts. Alice was . . . well, slightly turned on, and she wondered what was going to happen when the four women left the club.

Isabel liked things this way, and she made a mental note to arrange it more often in the future. She loved Torrie more than anything, but there was something cool about just playing around with someone else. She was pretty sure she could talk her submissive in to doing it, particularly with a little coaxing, hot wax and paddling. And GOD, this Alice girl could eat pussy! She needed to make sure Torrie got a taste of those oral skills and soon. Alice's lips and tongue were soft but persistent. She could go from excruciating slow to blissfully fast, and she did them both equally well. Isabel liked the way Alice rolled the inner labia between her lips and pulled on them. That was a trick that Torrie was pretty good at as well.

Liz was pretty happy just squeezing those glorious mounds of Isabel's. While happy with Alice's soft curves, every now and then Liz just wanted a couple of melons. She had never been allowed to feel up Laurie, Alice's friend and former band mate, but Isabel was almost as stacked.

Isabel raised her hands up and grabbed Liz's arms as that girl fondled her tits. She also pushed her crotch against Alice's face. "Good dog," she crooned as Alice engulfed her clit. "So, is she a pure-bred cunt-lapper? That's a very distinguished breed!"

Liz fondled Isabel's nipples. "Quite. One of these days, I'll have to show you a picture of her in her Dalmatian get-up. Not quite as extravagant as the pictures of your slave over there, or so I've heard, but they certainly make for a good view."

Isabel's eyes were constantly checking back to Torrie's suspended body. She could tell how desperate the girl was getting. 'She's going to cum like a broken dam,' Isabel thought. She blew the pink-haired girl a kiss. 'God I love her.'