Dark Magic Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"Tits..." He stammered. "I like tits."

"Perfect," She said and sat on the edge of his bed. "Let me." She said swallowing hard. "Who were you thinking about?"

"A MILF." Tristan said watching as her hand pulled down the sheet revealing his erection. "I already did her in the ass."

"I bet that felt good." Gianna moaned as her hand wrapped around the toy. His hand settled over hers.

"Got to go slow. It is the rules." Tristan explained and then moaned as her hand moved.

"I thought you lost interest." Lara cried out as the pleasure intensified. "Aw god! Too slow fuck me good and fast."

"Just a little faster," Gianna suggested. "Whose ass did you violate little brother?"

"No." He said shaking his head as he squirmed. "I don't share my secrets..." his hand touched hers again. "...with a sly little slut like you."

"UNNNNN!" Gianna's back arched as the familiar sensation filled her pussy to capacity. "I guess I am a sly little slut."

The truth hit her between the eyes as her hand moved up and the cock inside of her withdrew. She paused and the pleasure stopped. She began moving her hand at a good pace and she let out another cry of surprise. The toy. It is the source of the pleasure. My little brother's cock is inside me somehow.

"You." Gianna gasped as she tumbled to the floor. "It was you in the theater. It was you Friday night. Fuck me Tristan."

"What is wrong with you?" He asked as she moved the toy and she rolled onto her back. "Tits. You promised me tits."

"Here! Damn it Tristan... keep fucking me. It feels so good." Gianna begged as she yanked her t-shirt revealing her breasts.

"Damn! Show me your pussy! Now slut! I want to see it now." Tristan ordered and while Gianna worked her jeans off the door was thrown open and Lara Moriarty stood in the open doorway with her skirt held high. "MOM?"

"See my pussy! Fuck me... don't stop!"

"It was your ass I violated." Tristan growled as he worked the toy up and down.

"Yes. My ass and your cock." Lara mumbled as she staggered in. "I am so close."

"Me too!" Gianna howled.

"Come for me sluts!" Tristan cried as he fired off his load.

Lara's knees gave out and she tumbled to the floor. Gianna's back left the floor as she shared the load with her mom. They both muttered what sluts they were, and Tristan understood the connection they shared. It went both ways. Just before her removed the toy he gave them one last command.

"Go to your rooms and forget, for now."

"Yes Master." They said in unison.

Tuesday day: Exterior Robin's Residence

Tristan knocked on the door. Mrs. Robin's answered the door. She smiled and saw the lawnmower parked on her front lawn.

"Morning Mrs. Robin, I hope I'm not too early." He said greeted her.

"Hello Tristan and why don't you call me Tish." She said biting her lower lip. "Do you need anything?"

"Actually, Jack left something behind last night. I think it fell out of his pocket. You'll see him before I will so I figured you wouldn't mind returning it to him Tish." He said taking out something swaddled in a clean handkerchief.

"Oh my, I am so embarrassed." Tish blushed after unwrapped the onahole. "My boy is such a putz." She said taking it into her grasp. It is warm." She said her cheeks flushing with color.

"Actually, it is mine." Tristan said taking it from her. "Can I come in Tish?"

"Of course." She moaned and stepped back letting him inside. "OH Shit! My pussy!"

"Yeah." Tristan said holding up the toy and she saw my thumb making circles around the large entrance of the toy. "How about this?" He said bringing the toy up and began licking the throbbing rhinestone.

Tish staggered back and fell onto the couch. He worked his thumb into the entrance of watched her climax. That was quick he thought as he sealed the deal.

"Who am I?" Tristan asked as she recovered from the explosive climax.

"Tristan." She moaned as he slid his entire index finger into the toy. "Master Tristan!"

"Better. Get undressed and walk into the kitchen. I've got a field to plow."

"You mean me?" Tish said her voice unsteady yet hopeful. "Let me close the blinds."

"Did I tell you to do that?" Tristan asked as he grabbed her by the hair. "Has your husband ever touched you here?" He continued as he turned the toy in his grasp and rolled his thumb over the smaller entrance.

"UNNNN... no! I have a tiny ass." She moaned as the thumb entered the toy. "Sweet baby Jesus! My ass."

She fell forward and clung to the sink. Tish was panting as more of his thumb worked its way into the toy. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Tristan unzipped and took out his erection. He took out the small bottle of lube in his back pocket and handed it to Tish.

"Get it ready." He ordered.

"Yes, Master Tristan." She moaned as she worked two slick fingers into her ass.

"You like the toy?" He asked as she applied lube to this erection.

"Oh yeah. Is it magic?" She asked as the head of his cock was poised at her asshole. "Should I push back? Okay. Here it comes. Oh, sweet Christ I love your dick in my butt!"

Tristan took out his cell phone and began writing out a text. She pushed until his cock was buried in her backside.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tish growled as he began thrusting. "Oh, that's the ticket! Fuck my ass!"

"I am sending a message to the Magic Onahole Company." Tristan groaned as she squeezed her ass around him. "I am a very satisfied customer. Five stars!"

"Thank you, Magic Onahole Company!" Tish cried out just before climaxing.

Vanity's Reflection:

She nearly walked passed the shop. Her head was down, and a sudden stumble sent her staggering into the plate glass window. Red faced and embarrassed she glanced around to see if anyone had noticed her awkward stumble. Hope Carter looked up and read the bright and colorful lettering on the window.

'Rinaldo's House of Wonders' It read and continued. 'Small miracles for a small price.'

Hope stood up and winced as a sudden pain from her ankle halted her movements. She heard the door open and suddenly she was being carried inside and set on a plush Grecian couch. It was narrow with an ornate back to support her head and a cascading design at the foot that reminded her of sea foam.

"Cleopatra lay on just such a couch before committing suicide." The man that had carried her in said as he offered her an icepack for her ankle.

"Thank you but... NNNNN... never mind still hurts!" She cried out when she tried applying weight to her foot. "I'm sorry for being such a bother."

"No bother at all," The man said and this time she picked up a distinct accent in his voice. Correction sexy voice. "Would you fancy a cup of tea or perhaps a brandy?"

"Tea would be fine. Your accent... it is quite nice." Hope said and felt her cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Why thank you. I come from the old country. My family had a house for generations in dear old Stygia, right on the banks of the River Styx."

The cup of hot tea was in her hands and he never left to brew it. Odd. She took a tentative sip and the fruity flavor was unlike any tea she had ever had before. The throbbing in her ankle began to fade and she was a little giddy. Hope finished her tea and felt a sense of peace she hadn't felt in over six years. No, it wasn't peace it was an overwhelming sense of confidence.

"Fucking puberty." She cursed under her breath. "That is where everything went sideways."

"Is that why your mother calls you Hope?" The man said, and she nodded.

"Hold on, how did you know my name?" She asked as he held up her purse.

"You dropped it. I didn't mean to, but your wallet fell l out." He said and the alarm she had felt melted away just like the rest of the negative emotions. "Sorry. Good tea."

"Why would such a beautiful young woman like you be so bitter?" He asked, and she thrust her fist into her purse and yanked her phone out.

"Hold on... look! See what I have to deal with." Hope snarled. "That is Belle. She is the middle sister. Here is a photo of Charisma the oldest and mom's favorite."

"Hmm?" The clerk said. "They look gorgeous, but their eyes are so vacant, so cold inside." He whispered as he continued. "But you, you are so warm inside." The man suddenly gasped and grinned. "Aphrodite. I didn't know you were her child. Of course, you are come over here. Let me show you something."

Hope got to her feet and felt his hands on her shoulders. She walked deeper into the store and spotted the antique lighted vanity tucked into a corner. As they approached the lights surrounding the mirror flickered to life and it felt as if she were floating now. Her body had no weight to it and his hands pushed her through a zero g environment. She sat before the mirror and his hands moved.

"Look." He whispered in her ear. His warm breath against her flesh made her body react. "A lovely heart shaped face." He said one hand on her chin the other brushing her collar bone. "MMMM... those gorgeous almond shaped eyes so blue and clear. Any man would be helpless when caught up in that gaze. The cute button nose and just below that your mouth with its full plump lips made for kissing and other things." He moaned and she nervously licked her lips. "There it is, that naughty pink tongue of yours. What delights it could grant to any man lucky enough to court your favor."

"You think so?" Hope moaned her panties damp from her soaked pussy. "I just wish..."

"What is your wish?" He asked his fingers brushing underneath the collar of her shirt.

"I wish men would look at me the way they do my mom and sisters." She gasped his hand so close to her breast.

"Let me show you a few tricks." The clerk offered his hands leaving her skin and she pouted. "I'll tell you a little secret. I knew your mom back in the day. I know... I know he doesn't look any older than fifty."

"Fifty hell, I thought you were thirty if that." Hope fired back shocked at his revelation.

"You are too kind. Watch and remember," He intoned, and that dreamy feeling returned. "The secret isn't a ton of makeup. The secret is highlighting your natural beauty." He said his fingers touching her face tracing her cheekbones and other key areas. "Look in the mirror and learn."

Hope tore her gaze from his hands and looked up. She let out a gasp. He was naked! His erection was so proud and hard and right by her right ear. All she had to do was turn her head. She couldn't move though. The sensual paralysis held her tight as he took out just a few tools of his trade and remade her face. Ten minutes later he was done, and she was truly transformed. Happy with his work he pulled open one of the drawers and took out an elegant hand mirror with a silver and ivory back.

"Now for the last." He whispered. "This is your mirror. Only you may use it, may investigate it, or even hold it. Say it."

"This is my mirror." Hope said almost angrily. "No one handles it but me."

"Good. Now do as I do." He ordered as he spat in the palm of his hand and dipped his finger into the spit and he traced glyphs on the larger mirror. "See how they are formed?"

"Yes." She replied soft and dreamily. "I can do that, it is easy."

Hope spat a few times into her right palm and dipped her left index finger into the spittle. She traced the runes onto the edge of her mirror. Once the last character was placed on the glass, they all evaporated, disappeared.

"Ten bucks I suppose..." the clerk said breaking her reverie.

"Huh?" Hope said looking around. "I'm sorry I think I drifted off."

"No worries. I was saying that I'd let you have the mirror for ten dollars. You are a family friend and all."

"You are very generous. I'll take it."

"Good. Let's get you rung up. The weather is turning foul you better get home before you get soaked." He said and the word soaked hit her like a hard cock buried deep in her naughty little pussy.

"Soaked. Yeah. Better hurry." She moaned.

The taxi dropped her off in front of her mother's house. The storm had broken, and a torrent of warm rain fell from the heavens. Hope cursed as she raced from the back of the taxi to the front door. She was soaked to the bone.

"Damn!" She cursed as she shivered inside on the threshold. "Mom! I'm home!" She called out as she stripped out of her clothes and ran naked up the steps to the bathroom. "I need a shower... bad."

The hot water caressed her skin and the flashes began. A man's hand so close to her right breast. Her hand slithers down and begins teasing her labia. A soft moan escaped her lips as she masturbated. The reflection of his erection in the mirror. So long and thick and so damn close. Her frustration escaped in the form of a deep guttural grunt as she worked two fingers inside her pussy.

"That's the ticket!" She whimpered as she diddled herself.

"Hey Sis!" Mark called out. "Are you masturbating again?!" He said from just outside the shower. "Yep. I can smell a bitch in heat a mile off."

"Fuck you Mark!" Hope fired back yanking her fingers clear and feeling the rush of heat and embarrassment course through her. "What are you doing?!" She cried out when the glass shower door slid open and his erection poked through the gap.

"Want to play 'Command and Conquer'? We never did finish our last game." He said teasing her. "We were so damn close! Remember? Remember my cock brushing against your pussy lips?"

"I remember Mark. I was drunk." Hope growled the frustration rising. His thing was so much like the other. "Why are you doing this? I'm your sister."

"Little sister, well not so little. You have the finest tits in the family except maybe mom of course." He said as he began stroking the length of his cock.

"Tell me you haven't... seduced them with your cock." Hope said her eyes glued to his erection.

"You are the only one I haven't fucked yet. You are the last one on my hit list." He admitted. "Once I've fucked you, I can move onto cousin Sarah."

"Why?" Hope asked but he fell silent. "I want to." She admitted. "But I can't. It is wrong."

"Your loss," he said withdrawing his cock. "If you change your mind... you know where to find me."

Hope finished her shower without touching herself anymore. She was afraid she might take her brother up on his offer. Girls get horny too. That was Belle's battle cry. For all her arrogance she was such a slut. She had her pick and choose of the guys hitting on her. Hope could have followed Belle's example, but she didn't want to have that kind of reputation. She preferred respect to titles like The Slut, Cock Slot, and worst of all the Team's Mascot. The football team from the university were bragging that they fucked her all in one day. Belle denied it but Hope didn't believe her. She had that haughty expression when she said, 'I would never do that'.

"Bullshit." Hope snapped as she dried off and covered up. "I don't want to encourage him."

"Encourage who?" Her mother asked as Hope opened the bathroom door.

"Mark." She said and her mother's cheek darkened. "Have you and Mark...?"

"NO! He's my son for god's sake!" Mom denied vehemently. "What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"He has a really nice cock." Hope blurted out and to her shock her mother agreed.

"Yeah he does... I mean... go get dressed!"

"Yes mom." Hope said knowing the truth now. "Mark wasn't lying."

"I said go to your room!"

Hope picked up her purse and fled to her room. Her first act was to close the door and lock the mirror into the top drawer of her vanity. She took the towel from around her torso and wrapped her hair in it. She stood in front of her dressing mirror and examined her body. For the first time she didn't compare her body to that of her sisters. She was pretty. She rated her face at a high seven or low eight. Hope cupped her tits and turned to the side. They were only a C cup but big enough. No, they weren't the damn swaying orbs of perfection that Charisma was sporting. She had to be at least a double D. How the hell could she walk around without her back screaming? Her hands travelled down her flat stomach to her pussy and the small scrub of unruly pubic hairs above it.

"Guys like shaved pussies." She muttered. "Screw that... let's trim you up and let them love it or leave it." She purred as she took out her electric clippers and artistically cut and shape her bush. "More like a bonsai tree... artsy and carefully sculpted. Damn, I'm soaked again!" She whimpered. "Damn you Mark. Let's check out the caboose." She giggled and turned around and looked over her shoulder. "Not bad... not exactly a Brazilian beauty but it is cute. I have a wicked plan." Hope said as she smiled.

She threw on her favorite t-shirt and shorts. Following the clerk's instructions, she made up her face and the transformation was striking. Not much make up but dang she looked good. She could see her nipples poking against her shirt.

"Hope! Mark! I'm leaving! Your sisters and I were invited to a party. Behave or I will chop it off!" Their mother shouted.

"I promise!" Mark hollered from his room and sounded like he meant it.

The front door closed, and it was just Mark and her. Hope slipped silently into her mother's bathroom and snagged two of her sleeping pills. She went down and grabbed one of her brother's private stash of Baja Blast and tipped half of a ground up sleeping pill into it. She walked up the steps her hearting racing in her chest as her pussy was aching for a toy, his toy.

"Mark?" Hope said knocking on his door.

"Come on in. I'm dressed."

"Oh, you do have your clothes on." She said as she held up the soda bottle. "Are you thirsty?"

"You are an evil little shit." He said as he paused the game he was playing. "Thanks. I'm sorry about earlier. I haven't got laid in like a week. My dick doesn't have much of a conscience."

"Typical man." Hope said walking over and handing him the soda. "What are you playing?" She asked crawling next to him on the bed.

"Oh man..." he stammered at her proximity. "I mean... it is a first-person shooter. I'm in on the beta testing."

"So, it is all hush-hush eh?" She said her lips next to his ear. She watched him chug the soda nervously. "You are all high and mighty when you are in control but get nervous when a girl gets close on her own."

"Kryptonite." Mark whimpered. "I lose it around a hot girl that takes a fancy to me."

"Did you just call me hot?" Hope asked and his erection was all the proof she needed. "I see."

"Hey... I'm sorry." He said and then finished off the last of the soda in one go. "It was really fucking rude to stick my pecker in your shower like that."

"I'll accept your apology on one condition." Hope said and he swallowed hard. "Show me the handcuffs you used on mom."

"You know about that?" Mark squeaked in shock. "How? I was so careful. I didn't send them or post those anywhere."

"Except mom's phone." Hope giggled. "She got drunk that weekend and bragged to her friends about a young stud she was fucking." How did she know that? The memory sprung to him mind and the words to her lips even faster. "She looks so cute with her hands trapped and her body so tastefully posed."

"Sock drawer..." Mark whispered. "Help yourself."

"I just want to touch it... I mean them." Hope moaned and got up and slowly walked to his dresser. "Are you staring at my ass?" She asked as she pulled the drawers open until she found his socks.

"You bet I am." He said before yawning. "Oh man... not now." He fumed even as he yawned a second time.

"Lookie, they are heavier than they look. Are these police issue?" Hope asked seeing his eyes half closed. "Let's see how they fit you."

Mark raised his arms and looked at her bleary eyed. She climbed on his bed, moved the controller that had tumbled from his grasp, and straddled his chest.

Click! Click!

Mark was safely secured. She looked down and slowly tugged off her shirt revealing her bare breasts. Mark's eyes widened in disbelief. Hope unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and unzipped them. She shifted her position placing her ass in her brother's face. Her hands freed his erection and bit her lip when she heard that deep guttural moan.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers