Dark Magic Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Danny." Rachel greeted him coolly.

"Couldn't sleep eh. You never could when it stormed out. All that energy in the air was like a drug for you, still is."

"Yeah. I've tried to forgive you, but I am still struggling with it. I'm sorry."

"Grandpa said this game could help me deal with my darkness." He said ignoring her talk about forgiveness. "I don't expect your forgiveness. Let's just spend some time together like we did when we were younger. You get the white deck. Do you need help?"

"Nah. I taught Trey how to build decks. I will tell you a secret. I started collecting Magic cards since they were in alpha and beta. How old is this game?"

"I don't know for sure but at least fifty or sixty years." Danny said and sat at the dining room table.

"No way!" Rachel replied and sat opposite of him. "Let's look. I see why Grandpa and you would like this game. I wonder who drew this artwork. It reminds more of the old Dutch masters than Magic or YuGiOh. Kinky shit."

"Okay, let's shuffle and cut each other's decks." Danny suggested.

They sat with their decks ready for action before them when they each drew seven cards. Since white went first in chess Danny let his little sister make the first move. Rachel looked at her hand and puzzled out the cards.

"Okay. If I read this right... I'll play Tranquil Rose Garden, it gives me a point of flower no fey energy." She said and placed the card on the surface of the table. "I... holy shit!" She cursed as a trellis sprung up from the card and climbing roses slithered up and wrapped and intertwined themselves on the wooden frame. "Are you seeing this?"

"Yeah. That is why he was so desperate for me to find this." Danny said smiling. "Go on and finish your turn."

"Okay... where was I, oh yeah, I tap it and bring out Charming Satyr." She said and there was a rustle between the roses and a well-endowed Satyr appeared and stood there with his erection sticking away from his body.

"You forgot to draw a card to start your turn. My turn. Hmm." He said as he drew a card and smiled. "I'll play Pillar of Pain." A black basalt slab of stone pushes its way up and the chains attached to it jingle. "That gives me a point of Sadism. I tap it for Naughty Imp." The squat deformed demon hopped up to sit atop the pillar and waved. "Your turn."

"I draw a card. Hmmm... I'll place another garden and summon a Celibate Archer." Rachel said as she set down her cards. "My archer pops your Imp."

The scantily clad elf drew an arrow from her quiver, took aim, and shot the demon in the chest. If fell over and disappeared. At the same moment Danny touched his chest and let out a moan. He smiled and took his turn. He set down another pillar and with two points of Sadism he conjured a Chained Succubus. It was the weakest form of the female demons.

"Succubus, seduce her Satyr and drain him dry." Danny growled.

The Succubus blew a kiss at the Satyr and a ball of dark energy flew across the table and struck the half man half beast. The woodland spirit raced across the table and embraced the demon. Soon she had him on his back and was mounting him. Danny and Rachel both let out a gasp of surprise. The demon rode the Satyr hard and fast. They watched as the forest spirit's hair and fur turned gray. A moment later he cried out in climax and died. The demon stood triumphant and the body of the Satyr faded into nothing. One of her shackles fell off. Her horns grew more prominent after draining the other's lifeforce.

"My Succubus' special ability is life drain. For each monster she fucks and drains she goes up a level. Your turn."

"Did you feel that?" Rachel asked as she drew her next card. "When she... I... never mind."

Rachel set down Sacred Pool. It doubled the amount of fey points her roses produced. Her next action was to summon Vestal Virgin. The virgin took out prayer beads and muttered a prayer. The archer's arrows shimmered.

"Archer... sacred arrow attack!" Rachel said her lips pulled back in a wicked smile.

"Damn, that felt good." Danny grunted as the arrow struck his succubus but didn't kill her. "My turn."

He drew a card and smiled. He set down a card and a mist rolled off it surrounding the demon. He slapped another card down triumphantly.

"I sacrifice my succubus," he said as the demon drew out a dagger and slashed both her wrists. There were two gushes of blood worthy of a Japanese anime. The blood pooled and something emerged from it. "I summon Minor Dark Lord."

It reminded her of a Cenobyte from the movie Hell Raiser. It was a tortured thing with things protruding from its flesh in an irregular patter. It looked at the virgin and a serpentine tongue slithered out from between its lips as an impressive erection rose from between its legs.

"Do it." Danny growled as the full-fledged demon attacked the virgin.

It teleported across the board behind her and cupped her tits. Rachel gasped and was pinned in her seat as the virgin was raped. The demon gripped her robe and ripped it in two. It knelt behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Its tongue savaged her untouched pussy. Rachel cried out again as her own sex felt what was happening to her monster.

"Oh gawd, what the hell?" She moaned as her brother watched.

The virgin bent at the waist and offered her ass to the demon. It stood and viciously slammed its entire length into her. Rachel clamped both hands over her mouth to stifle her scream. Her pussy was full of cock. As impossible as it sounded, she felt Danny's erection moving in and out of her, again.

"Brings back memories doesn't it?" Danny moaned. "Still damn tight sis."

"Not again." Rachel whimpered as she was violated.

"Aw come on," he groaned as the pleasure built. "You wanted it."

"No!" She shook her head as her body betrayed her. "No Danny, I never wanted you inside of me. You got me drunk and raped me."

The demon lifted the defiled virgin off her feet and fucked her standing up. Rachel felt weightless as the cock continued to savage her. Danny cried out at the same moment the demon shot its dark load into the woman. Rachel climaxed despite her hatred for her brother. The demon set the woman down and she was shrouded in black now. She had joined Danny's army as the Defiled Virgin. They teleported back to his side of the board. Rachel drew a card and looked at her hand. So many female monsters, would they be susceptible to the demon? She couldn't go through that again. She set down Starlit Fountain and to be safe the only male monster she possessed, the Horned God.

"Whoa, he's hung like a... well a god." Danny chuckled.

"Horned God eliminate the Defiled Virgin." Rachel growled.

The man-beast lifted his head and roared. It charged across the field and snatched the once virgin off her feet and leapt back in one gravity defying jump. He lifted the struggling woman above his head and bury its head between her legs. Danny let out a yelp of surprise while Rachel tasted the familiar tang of wet pussy.

"Oh, hell no," Danny said trying to stand and failing. "We can't quit until one of us wins."

"This is too good to be true." Rachel laughed. "Give it to her."

The forest god took one of its massive fingers and worked it into the woman's ass. Danny's eyes went wide with shock.

"I guess he doesn't like sloppy seconds." Rachel giggled.

"Oh no... please no..." He whimpered as the Horned God began lowering the woman onto his erection. "Not... the... ass!"

Rachel closed her eyes as an alien sensation engulfed her.

"Is this how it feels?" She whispered as the enormous cock took the woman's other virginity. "Danny? You okay?"

"Do... I... look... fine?" He said his voice high and pitched.

"You could... surrender." Rachel offered and the temperature in the room plummeted.

"Never." He growled through clenched teeth.

"I hear it is easier if you don't tense so much." Rachel offered. "Oh wait, that is what you said after you shoved your cock up my ass."

Rachel opened her eyes and saw the same helpless expression she must have worn all those years ago. The god cock was buried in the woman. Her legs wrapped around her partner and the fun began. Rachel felt the alien pleasure build with each powerful thrust of the god's hips. Tears streamed down her brother's face. Was this justice? Had grandpa set him up? Was this his plan to teach his grandson a lesson? She opened her eyes as the build up inside of her became too much to bear. The forest god had the woman bent over the stone steps of the pool. He was pounding her hard and fast from behind.

"I think... I'm going to cum." Rachel gasped between thrusts of the god's hips.

"I know." Danny grunted as the violation continued. "He... I... Aw shit!"

The god pulled back one last time, looked the demon in the eye and slammed his cock home. Rachel cried out as she climaxed. Danny howled and seemed to go into spasms. The next sound was the sound of surrender. Grandpa's ring skipped across the table as the magic shattered just as Danny's will had been. Rachel accepted the ring and slid it onto her thumb.

"You win." He said wiping the tears from his cheeks. "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I forgive you." Rachel said. "If you'll forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive." Danny said as he stood. "I'm leaving when the storm breaks. My lawyer will send over the paperwork."

"Paperwork? What are you talking about Danny?" She said feeling a chill in the pit of her stomach.

"I guess I failed to mention it. Grandpa informed me that to collect my inheritance I had to win this game." He said lowering his head in defeat. "It is all yours to divide up as you see fit."

"If that is the case, you'll get an even share just like everyone else." She said feeling the weight of his betrayal finally lifting from her shoulders.

Danny turned and without another word took the steps upstairs. Rachel let out a huge sigh of relief. How long had it been? Ten years. No. Twelve. The tears flowed as the emotions she had bottled up for so long roared to the surface. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry. So, when the chair shifted, she nearly cried out. Rachel lifted her head and saw the storyteller seated opposite her. He was smiling and his eyes glittered with lust.

"How about a friendly game." Hunter asked as he picked up the deck and shuffled it.

"You sure about this?" Rachel replied picking up her own cards.

"I saw the whole thing unfold. What's the worst thing that could happen?" He asked and then grimaced. "Oh right. What the hell, you only live once."

Rachel shuffled her cards and smiled. She looked forward to wiping the floor with him.

"Ladies first." Hunter said and the game began.