Dark Magic Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So hard big brother." She purred as she wrapped her hands around it. "Did I do this?"

"Uh huh!" He moaned grinding his hips against her hands. "Make me cum please!"

"You are leaking." She giggled as she swirled a finger through the fluid trickling from the tip. "Tastes okay. I don't see why more girls don't swallow."

"Damn! You are killing me." He whimpered helplessly.

"Hold still, I've never done this before." Hope admitted as she fisted his erection. "Warn me. I want to try and swallow some."

She stroked him slowly and Mark was grunting louder and louder. Hope licked the shaft from all sides and that nearly sent him over the edge. His cock was so warm in her grasp. He must be close his entire body was shaking. She opened her mouth and trapped just the head between her lips. She ran her fist up and down as fast as she could. Mark howled as his hips thrust upward as the first splash of his load hit the back of her throat. She began swallowing seeing how much she could drink. Hope almost made up but ended up coughing and spitting a bit out.

"Damn! I almost got it all." She laughed. "You okay back there?"

"Oh yeah! I needed that. What now?" He gasped. "I feel so weird."

"This." Hope growled. "Another first." She growled as she trapped his semi-hard cock between her breasts. "I saw this on a website. The guy really liked it. Oh, I almost forgot." She said as she lowered her head and began lapping at just the very tip of his cock. "Hehe... it is twitching." She giggled. Lick. "See... you are so sensitive."

"Yeah! When you do that it drives me crazy." Mark fumed.

"I get it. You aren't in charge and you are upset." Hope said and caught the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it as she teased him with her breasts. "I'm sorry they aren't as big as mom's."

"Yours are better." He said between grunts. "Hers are bigger but yours are a lot firmer. Are you going to fuck me?"

"I haven't decided yet. I want to but uh if I do, I'm just another notch in your sick little fantasy book. Fucked mom... check. Fucked Charisma... check. Fucked Belle... Yep. I want it really bad but I'm not sure the price is worth it."

"I see your point." Mark said surprising her.

"Hard as a rock again." She said as if it were a magic trick. "Tada! For my next trick I'll make his cock disappear. Just remember this Mark. I fucked you. I am in charge."

Hope unbuttoned her shorts, sat up straight, and tugged them down. She turned around pushing her ass into her brother's face. He could almost taste her while she felt his hot breath on her sensitive flesh. She stroked him back to full attention. Hope took him in hand and swirled her tongue around the tip one more time before she fucked him. Mark gasped when his little sister stood up, kicked off her shorts, and squatted over his cock. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she lowered her body. She was right. This didn't count, she had seduced him.

"UNNNNN!!" He howled as she slowly let him penetrate her.

"What a fine cock you have my pet." Hope growled. "Not bad." She purred as she rode him.

"So good." He whimpered as she fucked him.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you, got it boy?" Hope ordered as his cock slid deep.

"Yes." He whispered and then the stopped and glared at him. "Yes... Mistress."

"Better." She smiled and rode him faster. "Better than expected."

The mix of pleasure and humiliation washed over him. How had it come to this? Her pussy milked him and pushed him to the edge, but she hadn't come yet. She was close, he could tell. Hope's cheeks were crimson, her breathing shallow and fast, and finally she was covered in sweat for exertion. Her body shook and she screamed as they came together. When his load sprayed her depths, she climaxed a second time. Hope fell over and curled into a fetal position. Shaking she opened her eyes and to her utter amazement his cock was still rock hard. Oh, Mark you little slut, you like being a sub.

"Top drawer... back corner left..." he panted.

Hope went to his dresser and opened the drawer and felt around until she found it, an adjustable cock ring. She laughed as she held it up. He belonged to her. Mark had surrendered.

She left a broken man under his covers. After a nice long hot bath, she sat in front of her vanity brushing her hair. Hope unlocked the belly drawer and took out her hand mirror. She looked at her skin and smiled.

"It is true what they say about cum being good for the complexion." She muttered and then saw Charisma standing in her open doorway. "Hey sis."

"I looked in on Mark and found him in quite a state." Charisma purred as she walked up behind Hope. "You didn't just break him. The poor boy is shattered."

"I try." Hope said setting her hand mirror down. "How are your wrists holding out? Are they still healing up?"

"Bitch!" Charisma cursed. "Ooh, where or where did you get that?" She said eyeing the back of the hand mirror. "This is far too nice for you."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Hope warned.

"What are you going to do little sister?" Charisma hissed. "You are just a door mat, have been since forever."

"Don't tell you I didn't warn ya." Hope chuckled.

Charisma snatched up the mirror and examined the ivory and mother of pearl back. Two swans one made from each material were inlaid into the back. Their wings were spread as if they were about to fly from away. With a flick of her wrist she turned the mirror around and regarded her reflection. Hope shifted her butt in her chair and watched. The color drained from her sister's face, and the once bright blue eyes were now a dull gray. Her mouth hung slack as Hope took the mirror from her grasp. She investigated it and gasped. Nothing had prepared her for what she saw.

"I'll be damned." Hope laughed. "Or maybe it's you that is damned big sister?"

Hope chuckled and set the mirror down. She ignored the pleas of the diminutive figure of Charisma smashing her hands against the glass of the mirror from the other side. Hope couldn't hear the cries for help or mercy. She didn't see the godless nightmare that slunk into the mirror and claimed Charisma's soul.

"Hope!" Aphrodite called from down the hall. "Have you seen Charisma?"

"She's in here." Hope replied and then picked up the mirror again. "You want to see what I found at a resale shop? It's a real treasure!"

Dark Magic Attack:

Every step seemed to send up a cloud of dust. It was so bad they had to wear goggles and breathers to make the task bearable. Rachel reached down and gripped the handle of the steamer trunk and her sister Tera took the other. Together they hauled it down the landing where a tarp awaited it. Using bungie cords, they wrapped the trunk and secured the tarp. They carried it down and out of the house to the back lawn. They reached open sky and set the trunk on the grass and removed the goggles and mask.

"I've never seen so much dust and dirt in my entire life." Tera gasped. "When was the last time someone was up there?"

"If Grandma is to be believed sixty plus years." Rachel replied wiping the sweat from her face. "Grandpa never told her why just that it was going to happen. Some of this stuff hasn't seen the light of days for over a century. Alright guys have at it."

The kids went to work. They were removing the dust first and then once the surface was revealed to see which required repairs, which needed cleaning, and which were hopeless. The Longfellow family did a lot of travelling at the turn of the century. The steamer trunk carried stickers from across Europe and the Middle East.

"Where is Danny?" Tera asked.

"In the air. He caught the first flight out when he heard Grandpa was dying." Rachel said frowning. "I can't believe he is going to inherit everything. I know it is Grandpa's things and money, but all of it."

"I know. Do you think he's changed?" Tera asked a shadow crossing over her features.

"You are talking about his mean streak. I doubt it. Danny has always been like that. Chances are he'll either sell the old place or rent it out." Rachel said crossing her fingers.

"Please don't move back... please don't move back...!" Tera muttered repeatedly.

There were so many unspoken things between the sisters regarding their older brother. Rachel stood and looked over the boxes, bags, and crates from the attic. There was clothing, books, and treasures from travel in the form of knickknacks and trinkets. The containers that were beyond hope were emptied and set out for a trip to the dump.

"Mom." Tina, Rachel's oldest daughter, called out. "Where are we going to put all of this stuff?" She asked pointing to the line of storm clouds on the horizon.

"Shit!" Rachel cursed. "Alright everybody... inside with all of this. Let's start with the music room and when that gets filled up then the... library, yeah that'll work. Come one, let's do this!"

Everyone pulled together, and the last trunk was inside just before the first fat drops of rain fell. The old house held the extended family quite comfortably. The Longfellow sisters pulled together and began cooking. With the help from their children, the volunteers, boyfriends, girlfriends, or just able bodies they could drag over for this task were fed snacks and drinks until dinner was ready. The first blast of lightning caused the lights to flicker. The deafening thunder that followed sent girls scurrying into their boy's arms. The kids were crying and upset but then a soothing voice insinuated itself and everyone fell silent as that single voice spoke.

"Who wants to hear a story?" He asked his voice soft and silvery in its disarming quality.

"Me!" Kids and adults alike replied enthusiastically.

"I know just the one." The storyteller said and launched into the tale. "This is the story about the Great White Wolf, or Belanimdraug in the Old Tongue of Elves and Fae. Just to the edge of human society there is the Enchanted Woods. It is older than any human city and guarded by the..."

His voice was strong yet soothing. It carried over the gusting wind and pattering rain. He never shouted and yet it withstood the storm and soothed frayed nerves and drew them into a world of talking animals, a dragon, and tragedy followed by glorious victory. Everyone cried out when the hero came out triumphant and clapped. Rachel heard footsteps behind her and saw the tall stranger when he came in looking for another soda.

"Beer?" She asked. "You've earned it. You are really good."

"Guinness?" He queried as she looked into his hazel eyes.

"Yep. Hold on." Rachel said feeling a tingling in her belly. "George! Can the storyteller have one of your Guinness?"

"Hell, after that one he can have all of them. Wait, leave me one." George called from the front of the house.

"Does the storyteller have a name?" Tera asked grinning as she watched the obvious mutual attraction between her married sister and the tall handsome stranger.

"Hunter." He said as she handed him his beer. "It is a family name."

"Dinner will be ready soon." Tera said breaking Rachel's moment sending her into motion.

"Hey guys," Hunter called out. "Wash those hands and get ready."

The rumble of motion filled the house as everyone hit the three bathrooms throughout the house. The huge dining room table was filled with the younger kids at their own table. Hunter was the center of conversation.

"How long have you been a storyteller?" Karen, Tera's middle daughter, asked.

"Well, let's see... twelve years now." Hunter replied after counting on his fingers. "I was a telephone lineman for a while but now I've moved into cyber security."

"Are you single?" Jenna blurted out and Rachel eyed her daughter with a wicked stare.

"Yeah." He replied smiling. "Too much work and little downtime between getting my degree and keeping up with the constant flow of new threats." He continued and then fell silent. "Anyone feel that? It just got cold."

The front door opened, and a voice called out getting everyone on their feet.

"Honey, I'm home." Danny Longfellow said as he stepped into the front hall and closed the door behind him. "Towels please."

Rachel raced to the nearest bathroom while Tera helped Danny out of his soaked clothes. The sisters dutifully helped Danny to the bathroom and disappeared as the others watched them. One of the kids commented how the chill in the air preceded Danny's arrival. Five minutes later the trio reappeared with Danny in dry clothes and a towel around his head.

"Grandpa is dead. I just left the hospital." Danny announced, and Rachel didn't miss her grandfather's ring on her brother's hand. It was official, Danny was the heir. "Rachel... Tera... I am signing over the house to you with a monthly allowance for repairs and upkeep."

"That is very generous Danny." Rachel replied her voice cool despite his gift of the house.

"Can I get a quick tour?" He asked. "Grandpa brought up something before he passed. I want to see if it is still here and take possession of it."

"Sure Danny." Tera said eager to take charge and the burden off her sister's shoulders. "Follow me into the music room. Most of the things from the attic are in there."

Rachel failed to hide the shudder once her brother's back was turned. She stalked off and her husband was right behind her. Hunter urged everyone back to the dining room to finish the fine meal. While not a family member he comforted them with ease. Hunter answered questions and even offered to do dishes once everyone was done eating.

Twenty minutes later everyone heard the curse slice through the air. Danny stormed and raged while Tera tried to calm him. Hunter dried his hands and stepped in. The music room was a mess and the middle-aged Danny was red faced and a hair's breadth away from a meltdown. Hunter asked what he was looking for. The energy between the two men was dynamic. Danny glared at the stranger while Hunter stood calmly offering his help.

"Fine! There is a small wooden chest that Grandpa promised was in the attic." Danny said his voice calmer but still held the threat of violence. "You took everything?"

"Danny, the attic is empty." Tera reassured him but that wasn't good enough.

"I'll look myself." Danny growled and stomped up the back stairs followed by Tera and Hunter. Both had looked in every corner and closet to make sure they hadn't missed anything. "Empty my ass! What the hell is that Tera?!"

"No way!" She gasped seeing the small wooden chest just as Danny had described.

"Impossible!" Hunter declared. "This space was empty... absolutely empty. Look! In the dust. There are footprints under the chest. This was placed here after we were up here."

"I see." Danny said and the emotional storm was over. "I need some cloths to clean it up. It looks filthy."

"Of course, Danny." Tera said her voice unsure and obviously spooked by the mysterious appearance of the chest. "You can use the landing, so you don't get covered in dust."

"Great suggestion." He said grinning.

Tera returned with gloves, towels and wipes to remove the worst of the dirt. Danny slipped on the gloves and approached the chest solemnly and picked it up with the reverence of a priest with a holy relic. Perhaps to him it was, Hunter thought. Danny embodied everything that was Longfellow. He had those piercing blue eyes, hawkish nose, prominent cheek bones, and strong chin. All the Longfellow women had those amazing eyes and high cheek bones. The powerful genetic influences seemed to dominate even among children and grandchildren. Hunter left the attic and returned to more comfortable company.

Danny sat on the landing just below the attic the chest settled next to him. He dusted off the worst of the dirt before using the wipes to reveal the iron bindings and sturdy oaken construction. There was no lock he just lifted the latch and lifted the lid. No one had touched this in decades. What was so important that his grandfather made him promise to retrieve it?

"We both know you have a dark side Danny." His grandfather gasped. "Inside the chest is a safe outlet for that darkness. You can't hurt anyone... don't have to hurt anyone."

"Grandpa..." Danny tried to protest but it was useless. "You are right. It isn't my fault."

"I never said it was. Use what's in there, it helped me, and it will help you too."

Five minutes later the old man was dead. It felt to Danny that he had held on so he could pass on this message. If that was the case, then he would get ahold of the chest and use whatever it was to feed his darker side.

"Alright, let's see what was so damn important." Danny said under his breath and looked inside. "What the hell?!"

He reached inside and pulled out the black lacquered case. The symbol dominated the front of the small box and he recognized it instantly. The circle with the arrow pointing to the two o'clock position was universal for male. There was a second box, this one was ivory, and mother of pearl adorned with a circle with a cross below it, the universal female.

"Yin and Yang." He muttered. "What? That's it!"

He calmed himself with a breathing technique he had learned in therapy. The soft creak of wood alerted Danny to the young spy.

"Come out." He called.

"Hey Uncle Danny."

"Trey isn't it?" Danny replied and the youth nodded. "What do you think?"

"Cool! I've never seen CCG cases like those before." Trey squealed in delight.

"CCG? What the f... heck does that mean?"

"Collectable Card Game. You know like Magic or YuGiOh? No. There are different types of cards that represent monsters, spells, and traps. Some are equipment and others are buffs or debuffs. It is easy once you start playing. I brought my Blue and White decks with me. I could teach you how to play."

"How can I possibly say no." Danny agreed holding the two boxes in his hand and closing the chest. "Lead the way."

While Trey dug his cards from his backpack Danny pulled the lid from the black box and indeed, they held a deck of cards. At first glance they reminded him of tarot cards, the art work was quite spectacular, but the text below clearly explained what card it was and its function.

'I'll be damned,' He thought. 'The little shit was right.'

The nature of the game became quite clear to him as well. This wasn't a kid's game the art work made that clear. He returned the cards to the case and returned the lid. Trey arrived triumphant and let him choose a deck.

"Is one easier for a newbie like me?" Danny asked.

"Oh yeah. Here, take the white one. I think you'll like that one." The teen said with a reassuring smile.

Danny lost the first game soundly. He was picking up on the game mechanics quickly though. Trey barely won the second game and by the third game Danny had a commanding understanding of the rules and how to work the monsters, spells, and tools. Rachel watched the exchange between her son and his uncle and the change in her brother was heartening. Maybe the shadows of the past were gone forever.

"Nice combo Uncle Danny!" Trey's shrill cry as his last monster was swept from the battlefield.

"Good game Trey." Danny replied.

"Bed time kiddo." Rachel called out. "Its been a long one."

"Okay mom," Trey said yawning. "I'll go change."

"Thanks Danny."

"For what little sister?" He replied. "He helped me out a lot." He said holding up the two ornate deck cases. "Want to play a game later on?"

"I'm tired, but if I can't sleep and you are still up, we'll see. What's the harm in a card game?" Rachel said and followed her son out of the room and upstairs.

"What harm indeed little sister." Danny whispered.

The house grew quiet as the family and friends settled into the several bedrooms on the second floor. Danny stood in the conservatory and watched the storm rage outside. The backyard was becoming a swamp. The soil was soaked to the point where puddles and pools were forming. He heard her approach despite her attempt at stealth.