Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, she just forgot herself or in this case, she let herself go, forgetting to feel shame until the thought came to her once more.

Koten had a clue that it was this way for her after only a moment. He said nothing of it to her there on the bed, but he felt so very privileged to be allowed to see these features of her. He strained to look impassive as he saw her white front and belly.

She saw it in his eyes anyway, and her moment of doubt faded as she felt the way that he laid his palm onto her belly to feel the short white fur there.

She was more than a little astounded by this. She saw that he wanted her very plainly, but she also saw that it wasn't the sort of want that she'd seen in men's eyes all of the other times.

Nadya's leg lifted and she slid it over his hip because her want to be against him exceeded her waning determination that she feel stupid over what she'd done.

He pushed her onto her back slowly and gently and looked down into her yellow eyes, "Please tell me your name, since I have heard that you know mine," he said.

"Nadya, "she said quietly, looking up in wonder as he took her into his arms and she groaned at that then.

When she felt his hardness against her opening, she lifted one knee and found a little smile in herself for him at last and she nodded as she lifted her other knee.

He is not like the others, she told herself, if he wants to prove the difference to me so much, then let us see how it goes with him.

"If you want me, Koten, then you are not like most humans that I have known. I see it in your eyes," she sighed, "you must surely be blind."

He shifted her in his gentle grasp remarkably easily to her mind before she remembered his strength. It caused her to look up in wonder at him when he said, "Beautiful Nadya, I can see very well in the dark."

As he slid into her, it caused her to moan softly -and it took her a while to manage it because he took her rather slowly, knowing somehow that he was large for her. When she had all of him that she could take, she wrapped her legs around his waist and she sighed. Like this, she could just take all of him, just barely.

But right now, she felt things that she'd never felt with a human in her before.

"Thank you for what you did today."

He smiled with a little shrug, "I saw you and I knew that you were at the end. After Natan caught you, I knew that I had perhaps the nicest problem which I have ever faced, though I was worried for you, as was Natan. I could not hurt you and I could not leave you there. We did the best that we could think to do. Let us leave it for later. So not now, lovely one, the covers, ..."

She nodded and grabbed what she could to help him so that they were as well-covered as possible.

"Very wise, Koten," she smiled through her half-closed eyes, "We are both weak this night and should go slowly if we can. For someone who is as blind as you surely must be, there is time to do this better when we are stronger. Just hold me and fuck me a little slowly and I can promise that if you like me, then you can have me again when your eyes work better - if you have not come to your senses by then."

They eased themselves over onto their sides again and Koten sought for a breast, licking with his lips until he'd found the nipple there in the fur which came and went every so often.

Nadya threw her head back with a soft little cry and she clutched his head and held him to her tightly.

Human men had called her a bitch and used her like one.

It felt so suddenly strange to have been taken by a human so gently and carefully, and now she really wanted to be one for him.

She might be wrong again, but she doubted it somehow. If there was one human man who she'd been made for, then she'd found him this very night -- she was that certain of it.

She was also at least a little certain that Natan held at least a piece of the large heart which she could feel beating against her and she didn't mind. There was enough for her left over to live in she thought. She wondered for a moment if she might have the heart of the other one as well and she liked that thought, knowing that she held the key to make it possible if what she felt was correct.

Koten wasn't thinking of himself at all in this. He loved the way that it felt to him, but he was trying to learn more of her and he wanted above anything else that she enjoy it with him.

He listened to her soft exhalations every time that he drove into her slowly. She felt so warm to him and like she was here, so friendly as well. He planted his elbow on the bed next to her so that he could work her other breast with his large hand. As he did it and fucked her as slowly as he could and yet maintain it, he heard her keen in a whispering way and after a moment, he knew that there were words in it to him.

"So long it has been since I had a kind and hungry mouth there on me," she whimpered, "Do not stop now. Ohhh, you are so good for me."

He tried, but the sound of her voice spurred something in him at that moment. He'd never want to seem selfish to her, not now and like this.

But he did thrust a little quicker and harder once and his reward was to see her head go back and her mouth opened there in the soft light as she cried out so softly in her pleasure.

But even in her bliss, any female feels it if she believes that she has imperfections which are noticeable at that moment. And the feeling never comes to her as quickly or as abruptly as when she realizes that she has forgotten herself.

Nadya suddenly knew that she had to have been showing her teeth to him and she tried to close her mouth just a few seconds after Koten had been admiring it as another wonder about her - that even as a human girl, there was this subtle aura of her feral side still there within her.

She hadn't snapped her jaws shut; she stopped when she noticed that his lips were trying to lock onto hers at least a little. For the first time in her life, Nadya felt a male's tongue inside her own mouth as it sought for hers.

She blinked at him for an instant and saw that his eyes were closed in his own moment of bliss.

Then Nadya moved her hands from where they'd been on his arm and his shoulder and she held his head again, her fingers slipping into his long hair because they'd needed to, all by themselves it seemed.

"MMMmm!"her surprised sound came from her nose, "Mmm, mmmph , ... mmmph, ... mmmmmmm."

It went on quietly as she bucked against him a little, happy to feel the way that he could make her quiver underneath him. She began to try to work him with her internal muscles, without much success, she realized. Too long spent without a male, and too little to eat.

She pulled away and laid her cheek against his to lick his ear and whisper to him.

"Give it, Koten. ... You may give it to me. I need to know that I can please you."

You please me, Nadya," he groaned against her, "So much. I fear for you that you might, ..."

"Nooo," she whispered to him a little breathlessly, "It is alright. I am weak and have not bled for half a year out of hunger.

Give it to me, Koten. I wish to feel it and know that I am still a female who lives. I have never wanted to ... Ohhhh, you are so good, ... "

He felt her fevered kisses against his cheek and he returned his to her. He knew it when she drew her knees back and he felt her hand against him as she sought to pull him deeper into her. He touched against her cervix very briefly and she just adjusted herself for it so that he wouldn't do it again accidentally. But he felt her kisses and her little moans as she grabbed for him all while rocking him.

It pushed him to his own climax and she quietly encouraged him as she felt his contractions beginning. They were looking into each other's eyes during the time when his gush petered out and then she held onto him so tightly for a long while, almost frantic for the moment that it took her to know that he wouldn't just pull out like all of the rest.

This strange man with the dark brown hair and the piercing blue eyes proved himself to her again without knowing it at all. He stayed with her, rising up as he could just a little to look at her face when she realized that he'd not leave her.

He still stayed there, holding her after he'd slipped out of her.

"Koten?" she asked, "I want to show you something. Can, ... can I sleep with you here tonight?"

When he nodded, she moved and then she was against him, spooned there along his front with the blankets over them both. She felt his hand on her belly but she wasn't satisfied with that.

She wriggled a little bit, moving herself upwards toward the pillow and when she was happy with her position, she took his hand and spread her legs a little so that she could place his palm against her there, and she reached with her other arm across herself to hold onto his arm.

"I want to talk with you and Natan in the morning," she said, "but for now, for this night, I seek to show you something like this.

Do you know what it is?"

He thought for a moment and he almost drew a blank, but then he thought that he might know, though he had no clue as to how he knew, or why she would want to do this.

"You make me hold my hand there so that the seed stays, ... but, ..."

"Koten proves that he is a smart boy," she sighed, smiling at him over her shoulder. "Think to a time when there were no groups of people, and there were only females and males. Think like that and you might see.

It is my way to show you that I accept you. I cannot make young until I bleed again, or maybe just before. I do not think that it is possible, but I mean to show that if I could, I would want yours.

"It is a small gesture to show something to a male. It is to say that I thank you and wish to do that again."

He had no reply that he could make, though she could see that what she'd said had surprised him. She asked him to move his other arm and when she was happy with that, she laid her head down on the inside of his bicep for her pillow.

"A female is happy now," she said to him in a whisper.

They were quiet for a time until she spoke again, "Natan worries for you. He told me. You are lovers? I hope that you are because I think that you should be. Both are very good to look at and be with, I think."

Koten tried to find a way to tell just a little of it that he thought was safe to speak of, but she shook her head, falling into the purposefully non-specific ways of the old Kurtadam speech. "A female knows that this just begins. A female can help."

They were just drifting off when the door opened and Natan walked in with Margit, both trying to be quiet. Nadya was gone from Koten in an instant.

Natan drifted toward the fire. He put his hand on the side of the soup pot and felt that it was still warm, but not hot, so he lifted it and hung it by the handle over the black iron holder and he swiveled that to place the pot over the fire.

As she came nearer, Margit saw Nadya curled up on the bed with her tail over her nose.

"You look so much better now," Margit smiled, "I am glad to see it. Has Koten awoken?"

Nadya raised her head and nodded, "Yes. He sleeps again, I think. He is a little weak, but he is better. I can hear that you know the speech well. A girl was thankful to eat the soup, Koten's mother."

Margit lowered her face enough to get a better look at Nadya and she smiled warmly as she took on the mannerisms of the Kurtadam herself for a moment.

"A girl can take a little care of him, then," she smiled, "Keep him warm so that he stays well. He is a grown man, so I think that if she wants, then a girl should sleep against him and not here like this. A mother likes this, to meet a lost girl if she is feeling better."

She winked and Nadya's mouth almost fell open in surprise and pleasure to hear it.

"Where I am from," Margit smiled and whispered, "sometimes a girl chooses for herself like this."

"A girl might choose then," Nadya nodded in reply, wanting to be polite and also testing what Margit knew of Kurtadam customs at the same time, "but a girl might choose another as well, thinking of having both," she whispered, indicating Natan, who seemed to be lost in his thoughts as he stared into the dying fire, "if he may be reached and she may bind both to her and all might be happy. A girl might want a small pack with them. You know of this? Our packs?"

Margit chuckled softly and she nodded, "A girl would have a busy night then."

Nadya bought points for herself then with her reply when she shook her head, "A girl like that should not try to hurry it. A girl has time to seek what she must know. Some girls have had sadness and need time to decide if they can ever be happy again."

She sighed softly, "But a girl never finds a chance for her pack in one day. This girl never finds one. Two there are here."

She looked at Margit a little searchingly for a moment, "Koten's mother will allow a girl to try? Even if she is not ..." She looked down then, her nerve to ask gone from her.

Margit placed her hand on Nadya's pawed hand. "I am Margit and Natan has told me of it -- of who the lost girl is and how she came to be found. I will tell no others but Koten's father and one other who might help a girl."

She nodded, "A mother knows that a lost girl might be different. A girl should try to rest and gain her strength. Some things are really not choices which a mother should make. They are the choices of her children. We all choose for ourselves and the world is as it is. Imagine the unhappiness if we all had to live with the choices of our mothers for us."

She chuckled again, still holding the pawed hand in hers, "A mother is happy with what she sees in a wise girl on the bed of her tired son. What is your name, lost one?"

Nadya took a breath then, thinking it over. At last, she said, "I am Nadezhda. My father was a human fighter and my mother was a kind of Kurtadam who did not only dwell in the forests and sing to the sky. Her people could sometimes cause the sky to sing back in answer. I possess a little of what she had.

To some in the town, I am Red Nadya and I was held against my will by a man. I have won my freedom back -- almost. But I have been a lost girl, as you call me for a long time. Now, I wish only to be called Nadya.

Here," she whispered as she held out her other hand, the middle finger drawn back into the nest made of the other fingers, "I think that I might have a little returning to me now. Wait a moment."

Margit watched as the yellow eyes glimmered softly while staring at that one fingertip. Her lips moved silently and then a tiny pinpoint of bluish light glowed softly on the end of the hidden finger.

"Some of what we make is best hidden for a little while," she said, never shifting her gaze from what she wrought. "A small gift for Margit, Koten's fine mother. Give me your hand."

Margit held out her hand and then Nadya carefully placed the little spot onto her palm before she closed Margit's fingers over it.

"Take this to where you will sleep. Get onto the bed and then throw your hand upward, opening it at the end." Nadya pulled herself forward then, and she kissed Margit's fingers. "For your soup and for your kind thoughts, my thanks to you, Margit."

Margit nodded and drew her closed hand back. She found that she could find her way out of the darkened room easily by the reddish light which escaped between her fingers. The one time that she opened the smallest gap that she could, the light was brilliant and dazzling, since it didn't take on the red tone of the blood vessels in her hand then.

She closed the door behind her.

--------------------------

"What have you got in your hand? "Gunnar asked from the bed and Margit grinned.

"A gift from the red wolf-girl which Koten found with Natan today. Her name is Nadezhda and she wishes to be called Nadya. She told me to keep my hand closed until I was on the bed, and then to throw it up toward the ceiling."

He smiled, "Well, throw it then and let us see."

They sat together in quiet awe then as the little dot rose almost to the ceiling before it burst with a soft pop and the room was filled with shimmering scenes of mountains and little towns full of houses, all made out of the tiny spots. As she watched, Margit was able to get undressed by the lights which hung in the air.

She climbed further onto bed with her husband and she held onto him as they watched the scenery of little lights unfold before them. She sat in rapt fascination, happy for the gift and the little show.

Gunnar watched his wife's face, happy to see her like this.

---------------------------------

"I felt that you had no wish to speak, Koten," Nadya said, "so I did my best to speak for you. Why?"

He gave her a little smile as he reached to touch her long red hair, "You have to know my mother. If I had not played the part of a sleeping man, then she would have had the candles in here lit and blazing within two minutes, eager to know what has happened and wanting to see us all clearly rather than in flickering shadow.

I love my mother as any son should love his, but I want this dim light and to look at us all like this. It pleases me."

Nadya nodded, understanding him perfectly. She leaned toward him and she put her arms around his neck to look into his eyes for a moment. "There is something here which I find that I want now; a male and another one who hang on the edge of something. It is their struggle, but a girl wishes to know both who have spared her from her miserable hunger.

I know one and now I wish to know of the other. I think that all three might find a path together that way. Will you permit a girl to help?"

He glanced at Natan for a moment and then he nodded, "This is something that I had no wish for at first, but now I want your help."

She kissed him softly and he knew that she meant it, "Then watch as I make my spell to bind him to us both."

"Are you going to stand there all night?" Nadya asked in a loud enough voice as she smiled at Natan.

He shrugged, "I guess that I can sleep in the chair, or go to my own suite of rooms," he said.

"No!" Nadya laughed as she shook her head, "That would be terrible, and the waste of a good night."

He looked puzzled, "This is a good night?"

Nadya kissed Koten as her final way of asking and he nodded, smiling. She looked at Natan again.

"Well it will be a fine night if you will just come to bed with us. There are two of us here who wait for you while you stare at the fire. Who knows what you see in it?"

She smiled at Natan and then she looked at Koten, "Your human friend and I have reached an understanding, Natan. I wish to reach one together with you now, while our human reaches for the soup that you have warming there for him."

She kissed Koten once and she smiled as she rubbed her cheek against his for a moment, "Go," she whispered, "Leave this to me, and I will work so that we all three are lovers. It is what I need from you both. I am a wild female. All that I have known is to be alone.

Let me try for us all and perhaps none of us will want that anymore. My own thoughts grow so dark then. I need only one look to know that you have both had thoughts that there is no one for you who sees you as you really are. I can even feel that others have sought for you out of their own want, never seeing who you are inside, so you think that you are alone.

It is not true.

I see you.

I also see that you see each other, but that it does not move forward, even as the feelings grow. Now go and eat, lover."

Koten nodded, hearing something in her tone which told him that by 'seeing', she did not mean with only her eyes.

But it was a little deep for him to think about, now that the topic of the soup had been raised, so he chuckled as he got to his feet and walked to the hearth, "I thought that it was us who found a poor and starving girl and only felt our heartstrings being pulled.