Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think now that it was not so, Natan. I think that we were found by the girl today."

Natan finally found a smile within himself and he put his hand on Koten's shoulder, "I am glad only to see you on your feet again, but I will go to see what I might learn from Nadya, since she seems to have a way to look at things in a better light than I can."

They heard her whimsical little laugh from the bed, "You make me laugh. At the moment, my way of looking at things is to gaze at your bodies and wonder at my luck. Oh, come here to me, Natan."

As he eased himself onto the bed, Nadya laughed in that same wonderful way of hers as she reached up to pull him down onto her.

"This cannot be allowed to go on," she giggled as she hugged him tightly, "I have never had a wolf-boy before. Help me to change that, my new gray friend."

She kissed him for a long moment and then she broke it with another peal of happy laughter as she rolled him onto his back, "Come. Koten has made me his while you were gone. I am one who never chose anyone for her lover. This night, I have chosen one already and now I seek to choose the second one for me as is my right. I am wild and I am only part wolf-girl, but now I want for you to make me yours also."

She moved her hips against him a little in a hopeful way that caused Natan to grin.

"Or do you think that I am not enough wolf-girl to be allowed such a right?"

She wiggled her hips again so that her mound rubbed against him, "Take me, Prince, and let us begin our THREE-sided courtship."

Koten reached and moved the pot out of the heat of the hot air over the flames. Then he was careful and quick to get the pot down and moving the bowl over, he filled it and got up to move back to the chair. "What I wish for now is only a crust of good bread to go with this," he said quietly to himself.

"Then do not sit down without looking," Natan chuckled, "I left a long loaf and a knife on the chair."

Koten looked back and saw the articles. He said his thanks and then he sat down, balancing the heavy bowl on his thighs while he cut off a piece of the bread. He looked up then and frowned for a moment before he set everything down.

"This will never do," he said, as he found a good-sized log and after stirring the coals with the poker, he laid it in the middle of them and then resumed his meal.

"Better," he smiled as he noticed that the log had just begun to burn with a few free flames of its own, "I need a little light to eat by and to watch what I see before me."

Nadya was on her back again, copulating with Natan. Her face was turned toward Koten and she opened her eyes as her young lover nuzzled her neck. She smiled at Koten, very happy to have found that so far, it was working. She knew that she only had to make it really good for Natan so that she could please him in the slightly different way that she knew that he'd like from them both.

"I have never felt a wolf's prick in me before," she groaned, arching her back a little as Natan allowed her the room. "Our friend's fine one is the best that I have ever gotten from a human, and that is truth," she whispered loudly enough to Natan for Koten to hear. She wasn't trying to hide anything. She just didn't want to say it in a normal tone.

"For a girl like me to be able to have both, and lover," she sighed as she stroked his back, "what I feel is every bit as good to me, it makes me happy for myself and sad for all of the girls of either kind who look down their noses at the other."

She kissed Natan's cheek and he drew his head back to look down on her.

"I am not your first, surely," she said, "Why do you go so fast? This night, two of us are weak. You should take the chance to make it last by slowing down a little. I am weak and tired, yet I give myself to you with a hope for us. You should not waste the chance."

He apologized then, "I have been with my sisters a few times," he said, "This was what they taught me."

She shook her head and she reached for his face, "Then they taught you in error or maybe did not know better. Fuck me gently so that I might teach you better.

Beautiful boy," she smiled, "the fact is that a male as young as you are is a gift to any female who owns a working brain and can get one between her legs. Nothing is ever so hard and refills so quickly. But young lovers gush too quickly because they cannot last as long."

She crooned to him as he slowed right down and she loved the way that he dragged in and out of her after that. "Most times, I would like to go faster as well, but not this night while we are finding each other, Natan.

Concentrate on fucking me well and you will please yourself into the bargain. If you only pound me as quickly as you can, it will be over in an eyeblink. You will feel better and if you are an idiot, you will never see that the girl was only beginning and then it was done, her pleasure over.

If she knows what might be for her -- all that she can get in being loved by you so quickly, do you think that she would go to the trouble of having your seed run out of her if she felt next to nothing?

A female who knows loves what a male gives to her, but only if it comes to her the right way. The brainless wiggling of a boy who only thinks of himself only annoys her afterward while she deals with what runs out of her as her reminder of her own foolish and poor choice in a lover."

She reached to pull him into her slowly as she raised her hips under him. "There now. Surely you like me like this as well."

He nodded with a groan, "Yes, but ... but it comes soon."

"Then let it," she sighed, laying her arms out above her head, "we have the night to do it again, but if you favor me at all, hold more of yourself inside me now until the end. I have heard that the wonder of a wolf-prick lies at the fat end near to your body and I wish to see if I can lock you inside of me while you gush."

She sighed deeply, and then she gasped as he pushed in enough so that the hard knot spread her widely and she knew that Natan had found his joy in doing it so that her clitoris had its wishes fulfilled at the same time.

She mounted her own slope so quickly after that point, cooing and mewling to him as she held onto him tightly, but it lasted only moments before she was crying out a little more, now that she felt even better and she had a thought that she could eat again when they were done -- if Koten left her anything.

There it was, she thought as she felt her orgasm coming to her and that it was now almost too close to lose if only he kept on just a little, ...

"Natan. ... Oh, Natan, you sweet boy. ... Oh, oh, ... oh. ... ohhhhh."

It wasn't what she would have called earth-shaking, but it was very good, she thought as she held onto him. There would need to be a few lessons given, but overall, she knew that it would work for her.

Now she just had to make sure that it could work for them as well.

She moaned a little because she wanted to every time that she felt him contract to fill her a little in the way of what he was. It lasted for a time, perhaps five minutes or so and she found that she liked it this way as well as getting the larger gush of several contractions from Koten.

She guessed that it was the same thing, really, only that the spaces between the contractions were longer for Natan. She didn't mind at all, since part of her was made to mate with ones like him. A little experimental movement on her part told her that her opening was a little too large and her pubic bone was a little too far away to lock him inside of her more than just a little.

He tried to get up from her as soon as he was done, but she held him fast.

"Have I just fucked with you?" she asked, "Have I just loved with you and given you pleasure?"

He nodded against her neck, wondering what was going on.

"Then, sweet Natan," she sighed as she kissed his cheek with a smile, "think that a female has favored you with all that she can give to a male. Nature commands that a male is allowed to stay inside of himself intact while his prick brings him joy. It is the lot of the female to take a male inside of her. Think of it only for a moment.

Once it is done between them, a female might feel more than only pleasured and sated. She might feel love and even if it is only a little at the time, it is something which she does not want to end right away."

She kissed his attentive young face for a moment, "You are made to feel good against me, and you do. Please do not just jump up and tell me that it was all very nice, but that now you must go."

She groaned with the pleasant effort of rolling him over.

"There now," she smiled down at him while she stroked his cheek with her thumb, "I wish to look at the fine male who has given me his seed for a moment."

She nodded after a few seconds, "I told Koten that I accept him and would mate with him again. Now I am telling you the same thing. You may both love with me because I accept you. By this you should know that it is more than only the want of my cunny to be filled. I have that want like mostly any female, but I also tell you now that you might have more with me for it."

She looked down then and her free hand wandered down over his ticklish belly until it reached his genitals and she grasped his soft shaft then, "If you can share, we can all have our joy, you know. Or are you one of those who must have his female dedicated to only him?

I feel enough to want you both for me. I know that it might sound selfish," she smiled a little shyly then, "but I do not care if I can have both males for me, since you are not alike in many ways and both can make me cry out, once I am strong again. I already know it."

She pulled his sheath back a little and she rubbed the pointed tip of him with her thumb very gently to make him gasp almost silently, "Would you like to have me often? If you do, then you will need to share me with Koten, for I want him as much as I now want you."

She had rolled him back in this way so that Koten had the best view of it as she began to make love to Natan in a different way now, kissing him as she stroked and alternated with her teasing his tip this way.

Natan relaxed in her embrace a little slowly, looking up at her. This felt much different to what he'd done with Petra and Jenna. Neither of them had bothered with him afterwards, and he had the slightly unpleasant thought now that they'd only fucked with him out of a sense of doing what Kurtadam siblings did so often.

This was better, he thought as she mouthed her slow way down his front, having to shift herself a little so that she could end her little journey with his hardening shaft in her mouth. She moved her hand to take him again as she began to kiss his scrotum as wetly as she could, lifting the stones inside gently with her tongue and nuzzling there with her mouth.

It took her a little time, but she began to lick the swells of his cheeks, her long tongue probing as wetly as she could keep it.

Natan moved his legs apart for her at some point that he couldn't recall afterward. This felt so good to him that he was surprised at himself over it, but then again, he decided, he'd always liked to feel any sort of caress on his bottom for as long as he could remember.

When her tongue found his anus, he gasped and Nadya poured on her saliva as fast as she could get it to come to her mouth, wanting even more than that now, and loving the soft way that she could make him gasp to her in response to almost anything that she did with it there. She began to finger herself, coating it with much of the semen inside of her as she could before she went back to suckling him.

She teased his tightly locked opening with her gentle finger before she moved her head a little and drooled on her finger again. One look to the side and she knew that Koten had stopped eating. The bowl was on the hearth once more and she had a hope that the pot still held at least something for her after this little show.

She wanted to grin.

He was masturbating slowly.

She sighed to him because it looked so good to see him like that.

Natan was still a youth in some ways and though he had it in him to be handsome, he was still very sweet to look at and she loved him for it. She already knew that she and Koten were only a few years older than Natan, but it was still a noticeable difference. She knew that she could love him and she loved to look at him, so young and full of promise, but her eyes drifted back to look at Koten then.

His promise had all very nearly come to fruition. He was large and though he was lean, he fairly rippled to her eyes whenever he moved in the slightest way. He was in every sense a man, she thought and, ...

Oh, she thought with a sigh, what a man.

"Come here and help me, Koten," she whispered, "Our boy will want something of you in this soon."

Koten stood up and walked over slowly, as though he feared to break the spell.

Natan looked up in a little shame, a little fear, and a little hopefully as well.

Nadya smoothly inserted her finger and Natan gasped, his ribcage heaving with the inhalation.

"Give him what you have for him, Koten," she said quietly as she looked at Natan and saw his nervous glance move from one to the other, "He will be past the little shock of it soon and then I will soothe him.

When that happens, he will want almost anything that he can get in his mouth, trust me, and he will want nothing more than that fine part of you that he looks at as it waves in the air for him."

Koten nodded, and Natan shook his head a bit, but Nadya only smiled and began to move her finger inside of Natan.

"Oh yes you will, my lovely one, because you have wanted that for a time now, unless I am wrong -- and I do not think that I am."

But he wasn't really listening, his head thrown back and a loud groan on his lips as she began to fuck him very gently.

Before he was even aware of it, his hips left the bed, so that he could feel what she was doing better, knowing somehow that she'd refine her angle into him as she fucked him so that all that he could do was sigh and groan, loving this new sensation.

"Open your eyes, my fine young lover," she crooned to him softly, "See what Koten has for you. Why not reach for it and hold it in your hand?"

Natan gave in and reached, though to them both, it was more of a lunge to see it. He held it and he stroked a little, and before he knew it, he was rubbing it against his face, causing Koten to groan at the feeling and the sight of it.

"My fine men," she sighed in open admiration, "I like to see this so much. Open your sweet mouth now Natan. See how it tastes and how it feels to suck on. I do not mind that you have beaten me to it, having the want of it inside your mouth."

Neither of them knew if he'd heard much of what she'd whispered, but they saw the way that he drew his head back for a moment and looked at the head of Koten's shaft. He looked nervous, but he also had a slightly determined expression on his face at the same time.

"You love Koten," Nadya said soothingly, "Both he and I have seen it in you. He loves you. Why not begin it now?"

Natan closed his eyes then and he licked the tip of it once, but with that done, he opened his mouth and took it in with a sigh. His eyes opened only moments later and they looked up at Koten as he sucked.

Koten's hand found its way to Natan's furry head as he groaned.

Nadya went back to her suckling of Natan, trying to guage her timing very carefully, since to her, it was most important that they take this pleasure between themselves first.

"Oh, Natan,"Koten sighed heavily after a moment.

Nadya was a little alarmed at that, because it sounded to her as though Koten was not all that far off now. How could that be? She asked herself the question before she guessed that he must have been masturbating as he'd watched them for longer than she'd been aware of it. She groaned to herself, but then she wanted to smile when she felt Natan's fingers in her hair and Koten's hand on her shoulder.

Her fine males hadn't forgotten her and she drew comfort from it, wanting them all to find something meaningful between them, and not only this.

Koten gasped a couple of times and then he groaned.

From the way that she watched Natan sucking now, she guessed that Koten was coming, so she fucked Natan a little harder with her finger, twisting it a little at the same time and she went to town on his wolf-prick, loving the way that it felt whenever she got far enough down on him to feel the way that his knot pressed up against her lips.

Oh, thunder and stormy weather, she thought to herself, how she wanted to finger herself right now.

Natan groaned and writhed and bucked, crying out as he came, but Nadya hadn't really needed the warning. She'd seen it coming for a little while. She held him in her mouth, still suckling, still working out what there was and waiting for the next little, ...

Natan groaned again and there was more in her mouth, and she still kept on, still waiting, groaning herself whenever she felt more coming to her. She looked at Koten, who stood looking at her as she tried to empty Natan completely.

Natan gave her the last of what he had in another minute and then Koten sank to his knees beside the bed, taking Natan into his arms. Nadya let him go then and she looked at the two of them, her males now - she hoped - and if it could only be so, what a life they might have together.

But she knew that it was far too soon to think of it in those terms. She wanted to smile anyway, because it was such a nice thought to her. A torn and tattered heart such as hers tried not to see things like that normally, because she couldn't believe that such things were really possible.

She remembered that Natan was a prince among his kind and would have duties and responsibilities to them. She would have been happy with either one, she thought, as long as she could have one of them for herself, though she really did want them both. She watched them kissing for a moment, knowing that this was the precarious moment when she might see that they wanted each other more than they would want her.

Well, she thought, there was a test that she could think of and it might tell her something. She tried to stretch toward them.

Natan saw it and he made room as they turned their faces to look at her. Nadya was a little stuck then, not knowing which of her faces she ought to be showing them now.

As sometimes happened, she got a little stuck in between and her white furry chin and belly showed to them as they pulled her on top of Natan and the top part of Koten and began to kiss her hungrily.

She almost smiled, but she didn't.

No, she moved her face nearer to get comfortable and then she began to return their kisses, holding both of her males by their heads.

It surprised them both.

A lot.

Well she hadn't swallowed much of Natan's semen at all.

Their hunger for her went up several notches in a heartbeat. Nadya was amazed and so happy.

Natan almost flung her like a rag doll over onto her back and he dove to get his face in between her legs. The startled cry from her hadn't even really left her throat before she found Koten on the top half of her, kissing her and running one of those wonderful hands of his over her breasts, down along her slightly ticklish sides and then around and down to her bottom and back.

It felt wonderful to her.

And it went on and on, not that she'd ever grow tired of it, she thought happily.

Natan might be going at her with all of the rash impatience and inexperience of one his age, but Nadya sure didn't care anymore. It was all that she could do to moan past Koten's lips as she bucked her hips against the youth's face.

None of them know quite how it happened or just when, but somehow -- in some magical and gently primitive way, Koten had gotten underneath her -- or, ... or maybe she'd gotten on top of him.