Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter. What mattered was the way that she had him inside of her again and actually had the strength to fuck herself very eagerly on him while Natan knelt beside them and kissed her, running his hand over her ass and even better, slipping his fingers under her bushy tail.

She'd never know anything nicer than this, she realized.

Nothing was said between them, but she knew what was wanted as she felt Natan's moistened fingers probing her anus very gently. She stopped to look at him and the request was in his eyes, so she looked at Koten and then back at Natan.

"Alright," she nodded, "But there will be none of your frantic thrusting. I want you both, but this has to go slow, at least at first and you must listen to me, Natan. I will tell you as soon as I can if I can take it faster or harder. Promise me."

He nodded, "I promise, Nadya. I only want to make you happy now."

She kissed him for a moment, "You both make me so happy now. Did you leave me any of the soup for later, Koten?"

Seeing his nod, she chuckled a little bravely, "Even happier then.

Begin it, Natan. I wish to belong to you both now. Maybe we can turn this into something."

Natan's entrance was only a little uncomfortable to her, since he really did want to make this good for her, and since - though he was almost as long as Koten there, he was thinner in the way of his kind. That was all to the good for this and it was plenty for the more normal way of vaginal intercourse.

But she knew that there was the knot at the end of him. She thought of it with a little trepidation.

It would likely come to her eventually in this double-penetration of her. The only trouble was that it would either represent a good deal of pain to her, or by then as she hoped a little anyway, it might be something of a payoff.

It turned out to be a little of both, though she felt wanton enough now that she almost didn't care.

But when she felt the way that their pricks could rub against each other, seemingly right through her, ...

When she saw what it was doing for Koten and with a quick look over her shoulder to their fine boy and what it was doing for him, ...

Nadya just hung her head and fucked herself on them until at last, she knew that she'd found her place in the world and it was here, doing what she'd been made to do with them.

"Tell me that you love me," she hissed at them, "if you think that you want to. Think of after, tomorrow and the next day."

She groaned as she fucked in between them, "Lie to me if you must for tonight, but say it and tell me that I am good for you!

UuuhrrrHHH!" She gritted her teeth as she felt Natan begin to thrust into her more quickly.

"I did not tell you, Natan, but fuck me hard now!"

"I love you, Nadya," Natan hissed as he worked while caressing her haunches.

"Good boy," she smiled, looking back, "I almost believe you because I want to. You are young enough to mean it."

She threw herself into fucking Koten then, hanging her head once more and feeling it as her open mouth drooled a little on him.

"Uhh, Uhh, Erh, what about you?" she asked, "Have you nothing to say? No female gives this much for nothing, unless she feels, .. Erh ,uhh, what I feel for you already.

Come on, Koten! I am the one for you both. Say it!

Ah! Ah! Tell me that you love me and AHHH! We can decide things later. Tell m-"

He grabbed her hips, right over Natan's hands, "I love you, you fur-covered beauty!" he laughed, "I think I come to it anyway.

But I might kill you if we never do this again."

She almost laughed herself as she felt Natan's knot beginning to bang into her, "We will never do this again tonight. Tomorrow, or when my ass feels up to it is another thing."

She slowed a little to savor the way that they were both fucking her -- out of time with each other, but she didn't care anymore.

"Are we not allowed to hear what you want?" Koten groaned through his teeth.

"I love my men," she groaned, "I'll say it as long as you want me to, only fuck me like this forever."

She rested the top of her head against Koten's powerful chest, "I want to love you both, "she sniffled, "I need to have you both, and so I love you from this night on."

They didn't let her down, pounding her from both sides for a long, long time.

Nadya knew that love wasn't decided this way.

But for her beaten-up heart, she wanted it to be, and so she decided that it was what would be for the three of them, and she'd do whatever it took for her to make it a true statement.

What they were doing together was carnal and wanton and she didn't care.

Because she could feel the way that they were repairing her poor heart from it. Somebody wanted her for her own sake.

And for that, Nadya would do anything for them.

---------------------------

Margit woke up from a sound and comfortable sleep and she listened, wondering for a moment.

"It is the girl," Gunnar smiled as he reached to hold her, "You are getting your wish, from what you said to me."

"I had no choice in it, Gunnar," she smiled as she rolled over against him, "She looked better, though she was still a little bedraggled-looking, lying there on Koten's bed with her hair appearing, .. well, it looked a little, ...

What I mean to say is that -- "

"They had been fucking even before you entered," Gunnar chuckled, "I see though the way that you seek to couch it for me. I do not care."

"Well yes," she smiled, "that much was plain to my eyes, even there in the dark. She is a very lovely one, too, even though she looks so thin and hungered. If she stays with him, I will get her back to her old self in no time, you may trust in me."

He turned to look at her, "You really like this one, don't you? I can see it in you."

"Yes," she admitted, "I do. If you remember, I am one who knows both sides of life for a lonely girl, the privilege and the poverty and lonely desperation from that. I guess that my heart goes to her."

She listened for a moment, "Why does she call Natan's name? Could I have gotten it wrong, what I saw in her eyes?"

Her husband shrugged with a chuckle, "I think that her heart is going to them both at the moment. I have heard her call out their names often in the last little while."

She pulled her head back and looked at him. "Both? You, you mean at once?"

He nodded, "You said that she did tell you that it was her wish in the roundabout way of talking that they sometimes use."

"Yes, but, "Margit looked at him, "I meant one at a time, thinking that it was the way that she wanted it. They do tend to think of packs, those ones."

"Well, I would say that she thinks of making her pack all three at once. Listen."

They were still, both of them listening and after a time, Margit nodded, "It is so! She takes them both -- at the same time! How?"

Gunnar turned to hug her and she felt his hand moving lower between them, "I guess that she might be a little like you in more ways than you might imagine."

Margit thought about it as she held his hardness and began to stroke it, "But at the same time, Gunnar. I never thought to try that, though to be fair, I never had two males wanting to go at me at the same time. I wonder what that is like."

There was a keening cry which came to them then and it ended as a long, loud wail.

"She seems to like it," Margit grinned, but then she stared as her husband helped her onto her knees. "Gunnar, ... Gunnar, there is another man in the bed with us," she whispered in alarm.

"Only me," he laughed a little, "only another one of me.

Nothing more."

Margit sighed as she moved herself to a better position over him and felt the gentle wet pressure of the other one of him against her bottom.

-------------------------------

They had their talk the next morning, the three of them, and they agreed that it would need care to keep all of them walking the same road together, and that road might have a lot of potholes, but they all wanted to try.

"Like this, it is a little like a family and yet it is not," she said.

"You," she tousled Natan's mane affectionately, loving the way that he smiled up at her, "You are our boy, not yet as you will be. We will teach you and always love you, Koten and me together.

"And you," she grinned at Koten and rolled her eyes, pushing him away with a chuckle, "I have no words."

"What about you, Red Nadya?" Natan laughed, "I heard what you said to Margit. We know what you seek to do to trap us. What are you in this?"

She sought for a reply, but nothing laughable came to her mind to make a joke out of. She was about to shrug when Koten grabbed her and rolled her over so that she was under and between them.

"Everything," he sighed and Natan nodded.

The moment passed then and both males began to tickle her until she was a helpless mess of teary laughter.

Margit bustled in at one point and shooed them all out to her kitchen for the breakfast that she'd made them. "Eat," she pointed at Nadya's platter, "You need to regain your strength," she said as she stood next to where the girl sat, making sure that 'the boys' didn't hog all of the bacon slices.

Nadya smiled up at her, missing the sort of home life that she saw here suddenly, "Did you enjoy my little gift, Margit?"

"Yes," the woman smiled back, "very much, thank you. We were on the bed in wonder for a long time while it lasted, Gunnar and I." She looked down then with a twinkle in her eyes, "Will you stay with us? You do not look like her, but I find that you remind me so much of one which I miss these days."

"I do not know," Nadya replied, "I do not know if I might be allowed to stay here in the fortress. But it is a nice thought to me. You remind me of my mother and I still miss her very much."

Margit's eyes looked a little wetter a moment later and she bent down a little so that she could hug Nadya for a moment, "Then let us enjoy what comes, whatever it is," she smiled, stretching a little to leave a soft kiss on the girl's forehead.

"I have asked for the large bath to be filled and made ready in that chamber over there, since I think that you three all might want to have a bath today."

"Oh, Margit," Nadya smiled, bowing her head in thanks, "I will have my bath last after these two, and then I will clean it out, because surely, I will leave some dirt behind me, living as I have."

"I have no doubt of it, the way that you must have lived, poor girl," Margit nodded, "Only," she began as she looked at the other two, "You ought to make certain that there is clean and hot water waiting for her and help when it comes time to clean what is left.

I will change and wash the bedding for you three today. We may speak plainly here. I know what you do among you and I like the thought of it -- as long as it is not only a passing thing. A mother can like the ones that her son lives with, especially you two."

She rolled her eyes at her own words, "I have already come to love Natan anyway. Surely one as well-mannered and lovely as you will have a place in my heart soon enough as well, Nadezhda. I already look at you as though I am shopping for a daughter, so we must both beware."

She stepped away to get more of the bread that she'd baked, "And as long as we are speaking this way, I remind you Koten, that you took those rooms. In my eyes, you are a man and a man looks after his own food and takes care of his own and he also does not live hanging around his mother's kitchen when he needs a meal.

I will not run an inn here, running back and forth to sweep both homes and cook for five and not only two or three."

Her eye fell on Nadya and she winked, "Not often, anyway.

Let me know it when I must make a meal large enough for us all once in a while."

"I would want to help," Nadya said earnestly, "I have not had much to work with for the past long while, but I can cook, Margit, so please let me help."

"Done," Margit smiled, "I likely would have asked you anyway. What are your plans for the day, you three lovers? The bed is out of your bounds today and I think that my friend here needs a little exercise."

They hadn't spoken of it yet, but Nadya cleared her throat a little uncertainly after a moment. "If you will help me, " she said to the others, "I want to go back to my burrow. I have almost nothing, but there are a few things there which I would want -- if I am to live here now. I will need you and your horses for the journey."

-------------------------------

They reached her well-hidden hole in the ground later on that day, not long after noon, Koten and Natan sitting on their horses and keeping watch for some reason that they didn't really know of while Nadya climbed down.

She emerged only moments later with a book of some sort, a thing full of loose papers, it seemed to be and she clutched a few other articles in her hand, one of them a long thing. She climbed up behind Koten this time and she said that she wanted to be gone from there now.

"I have what I need and hold dear to me, and I feel so much better, thanks to you both as well as your mother, Koten. But I never wish to see this barren place again now. Please take me to where I am to live now."

They looked at her a little oddly over the way that she'd said it and she smiled.

"I do not feel like a lost girl anymore," she said, "I feel like one who is important to her males, so I would go wherever they go.

Did you think that I was joking last night? I cried out the way that I felt, and it has not changed since."

They nodded with smiles then and they began to ride back.

------------------------

"Thank you," Margit said to Tirga, "And I am only sorry that it was not to be between our children."

"I am as well," Tirga replied a little sadly, "though it is not all fallen down. Natan seems to have found his place -- the one where he wishes to be, from what I can tell, so I am still a little happy."

She looked away then, out through the glazed window.

"My girls do not seem to understand that something like what was wanted needs far more care than a regular pairing between only two."

She shrugged, "It is difficult enough to make your life with only one, is it not? Harder still to see it grow when half of the pack demands something of one which might easily see him dead as though it was nothing to ask it."

She gazed out of the window at a dark spot in the snow which grew slowly and she turned, "There they are now, Margit. Is that the one? She is lovely, though she looks so thin."

Margit sat up and tried to see as well, "Yes. She was found well-starved and weak. She already looks better to the way that she did when I met her.

You are certain that it is alright, that she stay here?"

Tirga nodded, "Yes. None of us know how it was that she was made. A human male may plow a Kurtadam girl until the mountains fall and she will never birth a mixture of the two. But there she is, plainly.

I remember her mother," she said in a faraway voice, "And her girl does her proud in how she looks like her. Her kind of us were among the quietest and most peaceful of us, but the soldiers refused to allow more than a handful of them to be among the ones taken to our new home.

They had their reasons to fear, I guess. I only wish that the rest of us had the wisdom to insist or to choose some other path. One of them could fight down any ten of the soldiers -- any one of them at any time before they turned and sought for more to kill.

We were stupid to allow it. I see that now, long years later. If we'd had more of them with us, the confinement would never have happened. Her kind of us would have killed them all AND the holymen and we would have been free to seek out our own destiny.

That is what pushed me to insist on her daughter's behalf," Tirga said, "out of my regret that we did not listen to their warnings to us and, ..."

She looked down for a moment and she sighed, "And also, out of my own regret that I did not stand up and shout on her mother's behalf when she came to tell me farewell, the night that she was to leave with the one she loved. It was my failing to hold still and say nothing, when what I should have done was to give her and her male a place within the walls."

She looked up then, "So you see, stupidity comes quite naturally to me and my daughters.

I hope that this goes better for Koten now. She is allowed free passage here as long as she stays in the part of the fortress where you live here. I only set that limit on her until my girls get over things. It surprises me," she said.

"Petra has always been the strong-willed one but now she has lost much of her spirit. Jenna was always only a follower to Petra, but now she seems to have only a kernel of hatred which glows in her breast.

Petra asks to step aside and Jenna seeks to rule alone, yet we cannot give it over to her, since she acts out of her own wants and sees nothing of what ruling others is about. She has forgotten everyone else but her.

Tell Koten and his girl there to have a care whenever they see Jenna with a bow in her hand. That is all that I will say of it."

She bade her friend goodbye and she left their part of the keep then.

----------------------------

Gunnar nodded, "I do not see the need of it, but if what I see here grows only a little firmer, then you have my blessing, since it seems to be important to you. You already have my admiration, now that I know more of you."

Please do not misunderstand me," he smiled at Nadya, "The truth here is that I AM very pleased at what I see. I just do not see the need of my blessing and I will not spring up and dance all around the room over it."

Nadya looked at Gunnar and she saw enough in him to understand him. "Your blessing means much to me, although," she smiled, "I agree that this must grow a little more before I think to even begin to count on what I seem to have as what will be for the rest of my life. The truth here is that we have only just begun, though it makes me very happy."

They sat with Gunnar in a quiet room of his where he sometimes spent days working at his many crafts. Natan had fallen asleep in a large chair and Koten sat at a bench over a smoking vessel looking into the qualms of the smoke, trying to scry and learn of what might come to him while Nadya and Gunnar spoke together.

Nadya was very happy to finally really meet Gunnar, knowing him as the same thing that his son was from only the way that either of them felt to her when she was near them.

She sat in a chair naked as the wolf-girl. She saw no reason to hide what she was from him just as he saw no reason for it either.

She took a piece of long cloth from the table and in the candlelight and the light of the fire in the room, he saw that it looked to be a dark green with patterns embroidered into it with golden thread.

He could also see her fur-covered cleft for a moment as she moved to stand up.

"The trappings of a female forest-warrior," she smiled as she began to wrap it around her waist in a complex way which required eight different and difficult knots from what he could tell. She groaned a little, having to re-tie the last one and then she adjusted the garment so that it hung properly.

What Gunnar saw was something which seemed to have been made to cover her modesty and little else, hanging down a ways both front and back and yet hiding nothing more than that. Her furry breasts, all of her torso, and her hips and long legs were still bare.

"It holds a two-fold purpose," she smiled as she noticed that he watched her and she knew that his gaze was not prurient in nature, "It is to keep me well in my health and also, it is to hide me if I have the need."

She made a motion with her hand and she was gone from his sight, though he could plainly sense that she was still there in front of him.