All Comments on 'Dave and Alicia Ch. 03'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good

Very good. Not completely brilliant like the others though. Perhaps you should have combined this chapter with the next one to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let this be a lesson to you, boys.....

....and girls. If you don't want to procreate with a person, protect yourself! Actually, this is similar to Brett and Elizabeth's story, with the main characters becoming parents without having a child born of incest. But I think I would rather see a child born of incest, with love, than a child conceived without love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice update

The parents are going to begin believing there is something in the city water! LOL, just kidding.<br><br>

I was happy to see this update. I really loved Brett and Elizabeth's story. Dave and Alicia's is also very good. I thought the scene where he almost frantically makes love to Alicia before he has to tell her about Stephanie was very good - you could feel the fear of loss as an undercurrent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Dear Chargergirl; Hot as the story may be it seems a bit less than what you have done in the past. Writers sometime get what is called writers block. Ideas just won't come, they get stuck on one subject and they have one hell of a time getting out of it.

Don't let this happen to you!. Go back and write a "FIRST TIME" story, this may recharge you and get a charge out of your fans. It's a lot of work but remember "No Pain, No Gain.......dan

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Very Good

Another great chapter. The ending leaves a lot of questions as to what will happen next like.... What will happen when everyone finds out about Stephanie or they find out about the Siblings.. or What will happen with Stephannie and the baby now or is it really Dave's child or is she lying about everything just to get back at Dave and just like she lied about the birth control pills .... I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

shoudabinacatshoudabinacatover 16 years ago
I like this one better

I guess preference is a personal thing because unlike a few other reviewers, I like this story a lot better than the earlier "Kate and Connor" and "Brett and Elizabeth".<br><br>

The reason? Those couples had built-in angst with their bad relationships with remaining family members so it made the leap to their relationship something that had little cost to anyone. Brett and Elizabeth even allude to this in ch 2 of "Dave and Alicia".<br><br>

Dave and Alicia, however, had no such set up. They come from a loving family. There will be a cost to committing to each other. I also feel that Stephanie's possible pregnancy was hinted from the first chapter when Dave wasn't using protection and it ties in nicely with the plot carryover from "B&E" to show why Dave cannot just wash the problem away. That was a nice use of plot continuity from one story to the other.<br><br>

The only thing that I might criticise is that the humorous bantering that made Dave and Alicia so interesting in the "Brett and Elizabeth" story is missing, but that is a common problem when side characters become main characters and to be honest, I call it a quibble, not a criticism.<br><br>

But overall, I really like the pacing of this story. Dave's initial reluctance and Alicia's non-reluctance had precedence from the earlier "B&E". I like that time was taken to get to know their family to set up the tension. And the scenes between them, once they got together, have been romantic and erotic at the same time. (Not an easy feat, mind you!)<br><br>

So I'm enjoying this one even more than I did "K&C" and "B&E" and I look forward to reading more about "D&A".

DannyKerblesDannyKerblesover 16 years ago
thank you....

i am and always will be a fan......anyone who reads any of these stories would be to....

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
What more can I add?

The characters are so fascinating; they just draw you into the story, even Stephanie, whose motives remain illusive.

Having already had the privilege of reading Chapter four, I can promise that readers won't be disappointed in the final installment. Keep up the great work chargergirl.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
another great installment

it was a pleasure, like all other times, to read another chapter to this story.

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
sex with my sister

Sometimes we'd use a condom most of the time we didn't. Definitely not the first time when we both gave up our virginity to each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned or one who feels some female is trying to take their guy, nice touch.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dave and Alicia Ch. 03

The inevitable has happened. The problem now?? Dave, has to man-up and deal with it. Dave pussy-footed about, bounding from pussy to pussy, avoiding the only person that ever loved him, his sister Alicia. Now that he has somewhat come to his God given senses and accepted his sister as she has has wanted for seemingly years, his whorey-slut of (he thought) ex-grilfriend has given him the "good" news--he's going to be a father!! But, Stephanie being the slut of the Devil, is she playing him, is she lying to him as she about her birth control, or even about misssing a few days? Maybe this dramatic happening was a ploy she's acted out all along!!

The suspense here is frightful, the love of Dave's sister Alicia continues delightful and her promise her love will continue. One Anonymous reader commented this story, in particulat this chapter, was not as good as a couple other stories written by this author. The only saga I've read so far is "Brett and Elizabeth" (and Samantha), which of which I cimmented clearly their story was brilliant. This story of "Dave and Alicia" is very good up through this Chapter 03; we'll see when I've read through the last chapter(s), and I've continued on into other story series from this author.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Great read

Though personally I feel that Stephanie is bluffing, but if she is indeed pregnant, then Dave is partly to blame as well. He should had made sure she was taking the pill daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My first thought would be to have this schemeing bitch take a paternity test! Dave I'm pregnant, and its yours! ...well I might have assumed it was until she threw in that 'and its yours' which leads me to believe more ships have been stopping in that port of call!

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

in the progression of your stories and you comment at the end of this chapter, and my comments until this point makes it seem like we are connected in some way or another.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Dave And Alicia Ch. 03:" Oh, what wicked tales we weave when we (don't) fail to conceive! My bet is that ex-girlfriend Stephanie cannot provide proof she's pregnant.....unless she can provide Dave the fetus ultrasound image(s)! In any case, 'chargergirl' has "penned" another awe-inspiring story of brother and sister incest love and romance commitment! I would love to be stuck in my Michigan lake-house for months, with a couple hundred of this writer's incest stories, and no interruptions except "daily constitutions" and three light meals daily, in front of the fireplace during the winter months of November through April. But, I digress. I'll continue on to Ch. 04.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying your story so far. It's a crying shame that you don't have the voting turned on, I probably would have given you 5 stars 🌟 on each chapter so far.

Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

Damn! This is good! 5+ stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous