Dave and Alicia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
984 Followers

"What are you doing, David?" Alicia had a pretty good idea. She giggled as they reached the bedroom.

Dave's kiss was long and searing. It left Alicia panting and breathless. His mouth traveled down her neck and back up again, across her jaw to her earlobe. He needed her, and he felt it to his very core. He had to have her, to know she was his. He pulled off her sweater, a heavy ivory cable knit thing that their parents had bought her in Ireland the year before, then quickly stripped her of her black hip-hugging jeans and panties.

Dave released Alicia's breasts from the restrictive confines of her bra and bent slightly to take one aroused nipple into his mouth, while his hand caressed the creamy skin of the other. Down and around, his hand traversed the length of her back to the delicate curve of her butt. He gently grasped one smooth, soft cheek and squeezed, eliciting a low, sensual moan from Alicia.

Alicia watched her brother straighten and yank off his shirt, jeans and underwear. There was something about him that late afternoon; she couldn't quite put her finger on. From his comment moments ago, when she walked in the door, to the almost primal look in his dark eyes, Alicia felt certain there was something wrong.

"David?" she ventured cautiously. "Are you okay?"

Only when he knew for certain that she was his forever would he be okay. "I will be, Alli, I will be," he reassured her. Dave reached for her and turned her around, pulling her naked back to his front. He lifted her silky blond hair and lavished kisses over her neck and shoulders. His tongue snaked from between his lips and stroked the sensitive skin behind her left ear.

"Ohhh, wow, that feels nice," Alicia whispered, tilting her head to one side. David knew just how to touch her, how to light her senses afire. Her pussy began to throb with a dull ache, and she felt his erection pressing intimately into her lower back.

Alicia wanted to reach back and touch him, but as she did, he gently pushed her forward until she was bent at the waist and lying face down on the bed. She spread her legs, wanting Dave to touch her. She squirmed a little, trying to rub her protruding clit on the bed covers. It was the wrong angle. She let out a little whimper of frustration.

Dave briefly admired the view in front of his eyes, his sister spread open before him, her pouting pussy lips begging to be touched and stroked. Soft as a feather, he caressed the back of her leg.

Alicia jumped, startled at the contact. She raised herself up on her toes, trying to get him to touch her dripping slit. "David, please!" she begged and wiggled again. She tried to turn over but Dave laid a hand on her back to keep her still. He ran his other hand up the back of her leg, this time continuing on until he reached the very core of her heat. His palm came to rest there.

Dave marveled at the wetness he felt. Alicia's juice coated his hand and began to soak into the comforter. He massaged her gently, rubbing his palm up and down, making sure his fingers slid between her folds to contact her swollen clitoris. "God, Alli, you're so wet. Tell me what you want," he urged.

"Put your fingers in, please, David!" Alicia was almost frantic. She thought she would go mad if she didn't find release soon. She needed to come so bad, but every time she felt herself drawing near, Dave would back away and remove his hand. She tried to push back against his hand.

Dave wanted to give her what she so urgently sought. He spread her pink lips open and gently pushed two fingers inside. Alicia began to move her hips in a jerky motion in time with his thrusting fingers. "Harder," she panted.

"Like this?"

"Harder!"

"Good God, Alli, I don't want to hurt you." Dave was thrusting his long fingers in and out of her as hard as he dared.

"Just fuck me then!" Alicia yelled over her shoulder.

Dave was desperate to enter her. As he took a few seconds to roll a condom over his fully erect cock, Stephanie and the baby briefly entered his mind. He looked up to see his sister, who had turned over and was laying spread out on the bed, smiling at him.Please don't hate me, Alligator, he thought as he climbed up next to her. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply for a long moment, before moving between her legs. He pushed them wide apart and stabbed into her, burying himself completely.

David was normally a gentle lover, and his rapid entry caught Alicia by surprise. Her eyes widened and she sucked in her breath at the sudden invasion. She was small and tight inside, and it hurt, almost as much as their first time. Within seconds the pain was over.

So many feelings and emotions whirled through Dave's head, making him mindless of where he was and what he was doing. He only knew that Alicia was with him, and he needed to keep her there. He fell forward and buried his face in her neck as he continued his almost-maniacal rhythm. He heard Alicia whispering to him; she sounded a million miles away, yet he could hear her, chanting over and over, "I love you, David. I love you."

Alicia's toes curled as her orgasm consumed her. White light flashed beneath her scrunched up eyes as her world exploded. She released her legs from Dave's waist and pushed herself up, meeting his hips with her own. Their bodies smacked together in perfect union. She yelled his name once, then once more.

Alicia's pussy clenched and pulsed around his rock-hard shaft, setting off his orgasm. He couldn't hold back, not that he wanted to. His body shook as spurt after spurt of cum shot from deep inside. Dave emitted a low groan as his gut clenched, then relaxed. He fell to one side of Alicia and slid a long arm under her neck to pull her to him.

Dave held her tightly, unwilling to release her, even as she tried to pull away and look into his eyes. "David, what's wrong?" Their lovemaking had been wondrous and mind blowing, but Alicia knew almost the second she'd walked in the front door that something was the matter.

Dave knew there was no avoiding it; he had to tell Alicia about Stephanie and the baby. Stephanie seemed crazy enough to do just as she'd promised, show up on Thanksgiving and tell one and all. It was going to come out eventually, but Dave wanted to be the one to choose the time and the place, not Stephanie. He'd never allow her that perverse pleasure.

"I'll be right back, Alli; I gotta get this thing off," he said to her, indicating the cum-filled condom with a wave of his hand.

Completing the task, Dave returned to bed, once more drawing Alicia to him. He held her close, yet far enough away to look in her brown doe eyes. Dave's hand came up and traced the line of her jaw from ear to ear. He wanted to memorize how she looked right then, heavy-lidded, sleepy, and satisfied. His little sister was in love, and it showed.

"I want you to know how much I love you, Alligator, how much I've always loved you." Dave paused to take a deep breath.

"I know, David," Alicia smiled. "I love you too, and I--"

Dave placed a hand over her mouth. "Alli, stop. Please let me finish."

Alicia nodded. "Okay," she mumbled.

"Stephanie came here today."

Alicia's heart began to pound a nervous beat. She pulled his hand from her mouth. "Why?"

"She had something to tell me, Alli. She...oh God, I'm so sorry. She's pregnant, Alligator, and it's mine." Dave wanted to drop his head, to be a coward and not look to see how his words affected her, but he forced himself to take in her reaction.

Alicia's head snapped back; her mouth dropped open in a giant O, and her bright eyes grew brighter as they filled with tears. "How...I mean, didn't you use anything? Why would you have unprotected sex with her? You insist on condoms when we make--"

Dave rolled his head back in frustration. "Alicia, stop! At least let me try to explain. Please, give me that much." He looked at her again. Alicia nodded, so he continued in a calm voice. "Stephanie was on birth control, so I didn't use anything. I realize now I should have, I was so stupid. She told me earlier when I asked that she missed several pills. If she had told me, I absolutely would have worn something. Because I failed to use adequate protection, and because of the missed pills, she got pregnant."

That his sister was still lying there next to him, wanting to talk to him about it, spoke volumes to Dave. She didn't jump up and start screaming. She didn't bolt. Instead, she asked him a question. "What does she want?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I made her leave before we got that far. She told me she was going to come to Mom and Dad's on Thanksgiving and tell everyone, if I don't call her before then. Alligator, I was so pissed, I couldn't think straight. I thought it would be for the best to get away from her."

Alicia nodded, understanding. It made her angry, too, thinking that Stephanie would do something like that to David. First and foremost, he was her brother. And to think Stephanie would do that with their entire family present made Alicia furious. Yet she remained calm and asked one more question; one she dreaded the answer to. "What are you going to do about it?"

"About the baby?"

Alicia nodded. She moved a little closer to Dave, awaiting his answer.

The movement didn't go unnoticed by him. He took it as a good sign. "I won't deny it's mine, Alli, I can't. I won't be like Jim and pretend it doesn't exist."

"And Stephanie? Will you get back together with her, then?" Alicia paused for a long moment. "Maybe you should, David," she whispered.

Dave frowned at her. "What? I don't want to get back with her. I don't love her, and she sure as hell doesn't love me. Alli, I love you. I want to be with you. But I won't turn my back on her or the baby, I can't do that." "Of course you shouldn't. I just thought, you know...I'll let you go, David, if you want me to. If you, you know, want to be with her." Unshed tears finally had their way and began to fall.

Dave reached over and wiped the tears away as they fell. "Ah, hell, Alli." He smiled at her. "Don't cry, please don't cry. You better not let me go, 'cause I'm not letting you go, not for anything."

Alicia scooted over as close as she could to her brother. She lay on her side, face resting against his chest, her own chest mashed against his sternum. At the end of the bed, under the covers, their feet touched as their toes played tag with one another.

"Can you forgive me, Alligator? For everything?" Dave murmured into her hair.

He'd made a mistake, a big one certainly, but Alicia couldn't hold him entirely responsible for it. Anyway, they weren't even together when it happened. She'd let him into her heart, and she wasn't about to kick him out. She forgave him and told him so.

"I'll understand if you need some time to think things over, though, Alli. A baby is a huge thing--"

It was Alicia's turn to cover his mouth with her hand. "Hush. Didn't I just say that I forgive you?"

Dave nodded and she removed her hand. "But, it's not going to be easy, Alligator. Stephanie won't let it be; you know? She already threatened to go to Mom and Dad."

Feeling possessive of what she considered hers, Alicia became angry all over again. Thinking about Stephanie invading their lives infuriated her. "We'll tell them together, David. They're going to find out one way or another, and I don't think Mom would appreciate Stephanie barging in on our Thanksgiving dinner."

Dave laughed a little at that. "Can you even imagine the scene?"

Alicia laughed, too. "Bet Grandma would take her right out with that cane of hers."

"Maybe we shouldn't say anything, just let her come over and have Grandma take care of her," Dave suggested.

The siblings laughed until they were nearly crying. The past two hours had been so emotional that the laughter was an incredible stress reliever. They sobered up soon enough, though.

"I don't want to drag you through this mess, Alli."

"I'd drag myself through any mess, if I could be with you, David."

*****

The following day Dave reflected on his and Alicia's conversation. He was profoundly grateful for her forgiveness, strength, understanding, and unwavering loyalty to him. He'd fucked up in a big way, yet he felt like the luckiest man alive. He knew exactly what he had to be thankful for that year.

To be continued...

Thanks to those of you who are reading Dave and Alli's story. One more chapter should wrap it up. If you would like Brett, Elizabeth, and Samantha's story, you can read the three chapters of "Brett and Elizabeth". Feedback is important, and I'll respond to any comments or e-mails I can. ~Chargergirl

chargergirl
chargergirl
984 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

Damn! This is good! 5+ stars!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying your story so far. It's a crying shame that you don't have the voting turned on, I probably would have given you 5 stars 🌟 on each chapter so far.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Dave And Alicia Ch. 03:" Oh, what wicked tales we weave when we (don't) fail to conceive! My bet is that ex-girlfriend Stephanie cannot provide proof she's pregnant.....unless she can provide Dave the fetus ultrasound image(s)! In any case, 'chargergirl' has "penned" another awe-inspiring story of brother and sister incest love and romance commitment! I would love to be stuck in my Michigan lake-house for months, with a couple hundred of this writer's incest stories, and no interruptions except "daily constitutions" and three light meals daily, in front of the fireplace during the winter months of November through April. But, I digress. I'll continue on to Ch. 04.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

in the progression of your stories and you comment at the end of this chapter, and my comments until this point makes it seem like we are connected in some way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My first thought would be to have this schemeing bitch take a paternity test! Dave I'm pregnant, and its yours! ...well I might have assumed it was until she threw in that 'and its yours' which leads me to believe more ships have been stopping in that port of call!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01 Elizabeth turns to her brother for help.in Incest/Taboo
Kate and Connor Ch. 01 Brother and Sister find love after near-tragedy.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories