Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Miranda agreed, suddenly bubbling with enthusiasm.

The next hour plus I created a look I called the Braided Beauty which gave a sexy look of sophistication and class. Plus the braid across the front keeps the rest of her hair out of her face. It was the perfect do for Miranda's adorably cute face.

"Just a second," I said and hurried up to my room and grabbed the new Tiffany necklace I had purchased for her.

I returned downstairs and handed her the gift box. "A gift for a princess."

"You didn't have to," Miranda said as she took the box.

"Yes, I did. You had a dress, a crown, earrings and heels, but you didn't have the final piece to wow everyone," I said.

She opened the box and said, "It's lovely."

I think it will perfectly complete your ensemble for tonight," I said.

"I imagine it will," she agreed.

"Wow, it looks amazing," I said, once it was on. Although it wasn't the first one I had chosen, it was a very pretty extravagant necklace and she would be the envy of most of the debutante's tonight. This would indeed be her coming out party.

Looking down at her legs, I gasped, as I asked, "When was the last time you got your legs waxed?"

"Just past never," she answered. "I don't believe in all that girly overpriced diva crap."

"Show me your legs," I ordered mortified.

She did and I gasped. "Honey, I book you a salon appointment every month."

"And I use that money at the book store every month," she replied.

"You can't go to a debutante's ball with hairy legs," I said mortified by my daughter's lack of understanding of proper etiquette.

"Lord forbid," she mocked.

"My bedroom now," I instructed.

"Yes, drill sergeant," she joked, actually saluting me, but she did follow me to her room.

Once in my room, I instructed, after laying a towel on my bed, "Take off your skirt and lie down."

"Really?" Miranda asked.

"The makeover is not yet complete it seems," I said, grabbing my razor and cream.

She reluctantly agreed and as I saw her in her blue panties I flashed to licking her wetness from them last week. Shaking my head, I got to the task at hand. Forty minutes later, I was lotioning her legs when I wondered something.

"Honey," I asked.

"Yes," she asked, seeming to enjoy the pampering her mother was giving her.

"Tell me you at least shave your you know what," I said.

"Why would I ever do that?" She questioned, seemingly baffled by the thought.

Before I even realized I said it, I quipped, "No one wants to eat a hair pie,"

"Mother!" She gasped and then shocked me back when she added, "And I have never had any complaints."

"Miranda!" I gasped back.

"Mother!" She mocked. "I'm eighteen, you don't think I am a virgin, do you?"

"You're not?" I questioned.

"You know in American Pie and how the nerdy band geek was rather sexually experienced even though she acted all innocent," she asked.

"Yes," I recalled the movie.

"Well debate club is a lot like that," she revealed.

"But your partner is a girl," I said, these new revelations more stunning than all I had learned before now.

"Yes, yes she is," she smiled, seemingly enjoying the shocked look on my face.

"Miranda are you saying what I think you are saying?" I asked, still in shock.

"I don't know, what do you think I am saying?" She questioned, clearly enjoying my discomfort.

"You're a lesbian," I said.

"I'm bi Mom, isn't that what you said was all the rage," Miranda joked.

"Wow!" I said stunned, before clarifying, "So you are not a virgin?"

"Depends how you define virgin," she vaguely replied.

"Have you been with a guy?" I clarified, somehow her playing with girls not phasing me at all.

"I've given head a couple times," she paused before rephrasing, and pointing to her cunt, "But no penis has been down there."

"Thank God," I said.

"Although I have had fingers, a brush and a beer bottle up there," she added to my shock.

"You are full of surprises today," I laughed, both impressed and shocked by my daughter's sexual history I didn't know existed.

"As are you," she ominously replied.

I ignored the vague words as there was a brief moment of silence between us.

"Are you going to shave my hair pie for me, Mother?" Miranda asked.

"You want me to shave your vagina?" I asked.

"You did the rest and I am sure Stacey will be thrilled to be able to get directly to my vagina without the hair," Miranda added, clearly enjoying her sudden power over me.

"If you want," I said, in a daze, trying to figure out how this conversation had taken such a strange and unpredictable turn.

She tugged off her panties and tossed them aside.

I carefully trimmed first and then shaved Miranda's vagina, noticing the undeniable wetness on her pussy lips as I shaved her. My own pussy was wet also and my mouth watered with the unthinkable thought of licking my daughter's pussy, the thought now unable to leave my nasty mind.

I half expected her to order me to eat her cunt, to be her Mommy-slut and yet once she was completely shaven she said, "Thanks Mom," and got up and left me alone in my room, a highly stimulated mess.

I calmed myself down although not easily and got myself ready with my hairdo, make-up and classy dress. Eventually, we were driving to Bellmont Hall when Miranda said, "Sorry for the TMI. It's just once I started I couldn't stop."

"You're eighteen and are old enough to make your own decisions," I said, before adding, "although that was a lot to take in for a first talk about sex."

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Miranda asked a couple of minutes later.

"P-p-pardon," I gasped, again shocked by her sudden candour.

"That answers my question," Miranda replied. "Has it been recently?"

"Oh my God, Miranda," I said, not remotely liking where this conversation was going.

"It's just you have been acting strange lately," Miranda correctly assessed. "At first I thought maybe you had a met a man, but the more I think about it...."

"Enough, Miranda. I am not having a conversation with you about my sex life," I firmly replied.

"Fine," Miranda said. "I thought I could ask you anything."

After a moment, guilt riddled through me. I had always prided myself on being open and honest with my daughter. I apologized, "Sorry, honey, it's just I am not proud of some of my actions over the past couple of weeks."

Miranda was quiet a moment as if pondering what to say next. Finally, she said, "I'm here if you need to talk."

"Thanks, honey, that means a lot," I said.

We drove in silence until we reached Bellmont Hall.

THE DEBUTANT'S BALL

"Well here goes everything," Miranda said.

"Just focus on you, my dear. For each of you it is your special day," I comforted.

"Easier said than done," Miranda replied, getting out of the car.

As soon as we entered the hall, photos were taken. The next hour was photos with mom and daughter and a plethora of photos of the debutantes. I never saw Serena or Gwen during this whirlwind time. It wasn't until the girls were called for lining up that Serena set the ball rolling on her grand end play.

"Miranda you look lovely," Serena complimented.

Miranda turned and froze as she saw the necklace around Serena's neck. It is clear Miranda recognized her necklace.


Serena deciding to add fuel to the fire said, "Yes, your mom got it for me. She is a very generous woman."

Miranda glared back at her, "And you're a bitch."

Serena laughed as Miranda walked away. I quickly followed Miranda into the bathroom.

"You gave her my necklace!" Miranda accused.

"I had no choice," I said. "She was threatening to out me."

"Out you how?" Miranda said, surprisingly more angry than sad.

"She has a video of me in very compromising positions," I admitted.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Sexual, it would ruin me and by association, you," I explained.

"So you were protecting me?" She asked her tone dripping with sarcasm

"After my indiscretions, yes I have done everything I could to keep you out of her line of fire," I answered.

"I don't have time for this," Miranda said, walking back out of the bathroom.

Feeling awful, I stayed in the washroom for a few minutes before joining the rest of the guests for the grand revealing of our debutantes.

To her credit, Miranda shined when she was introduced, no evidence of her earlier anger. She looked beautiful, graceful and perfectly like a debutante. It should have been the greatest moment of my parenting life and yet my insides were churning with guilt.

I let Miranda have her moment. I watched from afar as she chatted with other girls and danced with a few of the boys. She never looked my way and I sat back like a wallflower on this special day.

Gwen asked me, smiling, "So ready to fuck your daughter?"

"What? God, no," I gasped, even though it had been a lingering thought for a while.

"That will be your next task," Gwen said.

"How did you end up under her spell," I asked.

"Everyone eventually does," Gwen shrugged, as if it were inevitable.

"It can't be that simple," I said.

"Isn't it?" Gwen asked. "How long did you resist? How long will your daughter resist?"

"Please leave Miranda out of this twisted game," I said.

"Too late for that," Gwen said. "Way too late for that."

She walked away and I wondered what she meant by her ominous last words. Had Miranda already submitted to Serena? It seemed so unlikely. Yet, so did her being sexually active before our conversation today. Still...it seemed unlikely.

Eventually, I saw Miranda alone and went to her. "You look beautiful, Miranda."

"Thanks, Mom," she said, finally looking at me.

"I'm sorry for everything sweetheart," I said. "You deserve the truth and I will give you the entire truth once we are home."

Just then Serena again interrupted our conversation. "So that was fun."

Miranda replied sarcastically, "It was lovely."

"As are you," Serena countered. "Adorably cute."

"Is that an insult?" Miranda asked.

"Being called lovely and adorably cute?" Serena asked.

"That is like being called nice," Miranda countered.

"Well, you are very, very nice," Serena said, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Enough," I said.

"I won't take any disobedience from you, Petra. That is one," Serena threatened.

Miranda looked at me and said, "You are such a bitch Serena, you are not even worth it."

"Is that true, Petra, am I not worth it?" Serena asked.

"Not here," I said.

"Two," she said.

Looking at my daughter, I said, "I'm sorry Miranda, but she has too much influence over me."

"Good, Pet Petra," Serena purred.

SMACK! Miranda slapped Serena across her face...hard. "Fuck you, bitch," Miranda said, loud enough for many nearby to hear, before she grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I looked back and saw Serena's face wasn't stunned but amused as if she got exactly what she wanted.

Miranda led me right out of the hall, to the car and demanded, "Drive."

The drive home was silent and once we got home she simply said, "I'm going to my room."

I broke down in the living room realizing my decisions and weakness had completely ruined her special day.


THE FINAL TWIST IN THIS TWISTED TALE

Half an hour later, I was still on the couch when the doorbell rang. I went to it and was shocked when I opened the door and Serena pushed past me into the house.

"Knees, now!" She ordered, once I closed the door.

I obeyed.

"Where is your daughter?" She asked.

"In her room," I answered.

Serena walked up the stairs and ordered, "Follow me, slut."

I crawled up my stairs and to my room where she was waiting at the edge of my bed.

Serena opened her legs and ordered, "Come lick me, my pet."

"But Miranda is right next door," I protested.

"Three," Serena sighed, before calling, "Miranda, get in here."

"Please, no," I gasped, beginning to get up.

"Get back down now and crawl to me!" Serena ordered firmly.

Her tone firm, I lowered myself back down and reluctantly crawled to her even as I heard my daughter's door open.

"Now lick me, bitch, or I will make this much worse for you," Serena threatened, as she opened her legs.

I obeyed, even as I heard footsteps coming to my room.

I had just begun licking when I heard Miranda's voice, "What the Hell?"

"Hi, Miranda," Serena greeted sing-song. "I just came over to reward my pet for her obedience."

"Your pet?" Miranda asked.

"My pet, my submissive, my slave, my sex toy," Serena listed. "You can choose the term if you wish."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Miranda asked.

Serena grabbed my head and pushed me back a bit. "Go ahead, tell your daughter what you are doing."

My face burns with shame even more extreme than my many humiliating moments already. "I'm so sorry Miranda, I can't resist her."

"Can't resist what?" Serena questioned.

"Pleasing you," I admitted.

"Mom, I can't believe you would submit to...her," Miranda said, her tone dripping with disgust.

"I couldn't help it," I tried to rationalize.

"Really, she forced you to be her cunt-licker!" Miranda snapped, her severity again rather unlike her.

Serena laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," Miranda cursed. "Why her? Why are you so determined to always usurp me?"

"Usurp you?" Serena laughed. "I don't even know what that means. I can't help it, girls and women just submit to me."

"Yeah, right," Miranda scoffed.

"Don't pretend you are not thinking about my cunt right now. I can see past your hate, I can see what you really crave," Serena said calmly.

"Yeah right, because every girl is a secret dyke dying to serve you," Miranda sarcastically replied.

"Well, not all, but most it seems," Serena shrugged, as she grabbed my hair and pulled me back between her legs where I eagerly returned to licking like the mindless submissive I had become.

"Mom, stop that right now!" Miranda demanded.

"Why? Do you want her to lick you? She is very, very good," Serena asked.

"So am I," Miranda countered with a smile, "not that you will ever find out."

"I knew you were a rug muncher," Serena replied.

"More of a receiver than a giver, truth be told," Miranda smugly answered back.

"Come join your Mother," Serena offered.

"Excuse me?" Miranda scoffed.

"You are just like your mother Miranda. I can see it in everything you do," Serena smugly said, as her hands went in my hair and drew me deeper into her cunt.

I licked and licked, my hunger to please her, still compelling me irresistibly.

"I am nothing like my Mother!" Miranda snapped.

That hurt, but at the moment her words made sense.

"Tell you what, Miranda. Want to play a game?" Serena asked.

"Oh, what are we twelve?" Miranda mocked.

"You think you are smarter than me, don't you?" Serena asked.

"I know I am smarter than you," Miranda smugly replied.

"And you have more self-control than me?" Serena continued.

"Obviously my legs are closed," Miranda responded.

"Good for you. Tell you what, I am so confident I know you that I am willing to bet my best new pet," Serena said.

My eyes went wide.

"Keep licking," Serena ordered and I obeyed.

"If I am right about you, I win. If I am wrong, you win and I will leave your mother alone completely and I won't pick on you anymore at school," Serena propositioned.

"And if you win," Miranda asked, getting drawn into a battle with Serena she didn't even realize she was being drawn in to.

"You do what comes naturally to you," Serena said.

"Which would be?" Miranda asked.

"Submit to me like your mother does," Serena revealed.

I was shocked by Miranda's next words, "Fine, what do you think you are right about?"

Serena pushed me away and snapped her fingers for me to stand up.

I obeyed and she whispered in my ear, "Retrieve Miranda's panties for me."

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You heard me," she glared, pointing back to the floor.

I sighed, humiliated, and lowered myself back to the floor. After a brief pause I crawled to my daughter.

Miranda looked down at me. I expected to see her mortified, yet the look on her face was amused.

"I predict that even though you feign disgust at your mother's submission to me or the idea of having your own Mommy-slut pet to play with, your panties are soaked right now," Serena predicted.

"That is your prediction, is it?" Miranda asked seemingly amused.

"It is," Serena smiled. "If your panties are dry. I am wrong and I will free your mother of her sexual chains of submission. But, if I am right and let's be honest, we all know I am right, you will join your slut mother on all fours ready to serve me."

"You think it is that black and white?" Miranda asked.

Serena stood up and said, "Go ahead slut, retrieve your daughter's panties for me."

I looked up at Miranda and mouthed, 'I'm sorry,' as I moved under her dress.

"Mother!" Miranda gasped, although she didn't stop my hands as they pulled down her panties. Miranda even lifted up her feet to allow me to get the panties off.

Serena ordered, "Give them to me, my pet."

I handed the very damp panties to Serena who said with a mixture of excitement and fear, "Wow, not just wet, but drenched," Serena smiled.

Miranda shrugged, walked to Serena and kissed her.

I stared in stunned silence at my daughter making the first move.

Breaking the kiss, Miranda explained to a stunned Serena, "Did you know that there is an exception to every rule?"

"What?" Serena asked, surprised, for the first time not in control.

"Well, for one. There is always a stronger Domme for a Domme and I wasn't horny thinking of submitting to you, I was horny thinking of you submitting to me," Miranda revealed, as she took her panties back and shoved them in Serena's stunned open mouth. Then her tone shifted greatly. "Now kneel, bitch!"

Serena's eyes went big.

"Those were all one syllable words, slut, even you should be able to comprehend," Miranda said harshly, as she put her hands on Serena's shoulders and guided her to the ground.

I expected Serena to refuse, twist the situation to her advantage, or something, yet instead I watched Serena fall onto her knees.

"Good girl," Miranda purred. "Does my little slut, want to taste her Mistress?"

Serena couldn't speak with panties in her mouth so Miranda pulled them out and said, "I know I have a special taste, don't I?"

"Miranda please," Serena begged desperately, suddenly on the other end of a shocking power play.

"Please what?" Miranda asked amused, as she slipped out of her dress.

"We can work something out," Serena tried to bargain.

"Oh, I couldn't agree more. First you can eat my cunt. I imagine you are not that good at it yet, but they say practice makes perfect," Miranda said, as she moved her newly shaven cunt into Serena's face, grabbed Serena by the back of her head and pulled her in.

Finally acknowledging me, Miranda said, "You see Mom. I learned early on, being smart, that to avoid being bullied I had to stand up for myself. You either are the bully or the victim most of the time. I tried to always play politically correct, but unfortunately life isn't fair, especially high school. Thus, after I concluded Serena had somehow made you her bitch, I knew I had to get her back. But I had to make it dramatic, I had to draw her along where I could get her exactly where I wanted...on her knees licking cunt like the little lez-slut she is."

"But how did you know she would come here?" I asked.

"She is a stereotypical diva...always wanting to not only win but make sure the losers know they lost," Miranda said.

"How did you know about me?" I asked.

"Your reaction around her mostly, although going through your phone messages confirmed my suspicions," Miranda revealed. "Did you really wear my panties on your head?"

"Yes," I admitted, ashamed.