Deconstructing the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, glancing to Madison, "Perfect? I like that. But trust me, I'm very, very flawed."

I ended the lesson early, apologizing one last time, and smiled at finishing my next to last punishment.

TASK 3

Professor Slut,

Your final task unless of course you screw up again in the future... One day this week you'll teach all your classes with a butt plug in your fat ass. Then once you've finished teaching, it will remain in your ass until a stranger takes it out. IT MUST BE A STRANGER, AND NOT ANYONE YOU KNOW

MISTRESS MADISON

Wearing a butt plug to work would be awkward and inconvenient enough, but finding a stranger to remove it was over the top!

I waited till Friday, as that was only a half-day at work. The plug remained lodged in my ass all day, as I couldn't even begin to formulate a plan to complete the task. What was I to do, walk up to some stranger on the street and politely request they take the plug out of my ass? It was absurd. But an idea popped into my head. Theoretically, Allison was a stranger. We weren't friends, or even acquaintances for that matter. She was, in every dictionary definition of the word, a stranger. Smiling at my clever solution, I hopped into my car and drove to the remote mall. I considered texting her, but I didn't want there to be any way Madison could consider our single brief encounter when I'd bought all my toys, as disqualifying her from being a stranger.

I arrived at the store and was crestfallen when Allison wasn't in. I went to the register and asked the older woman working there, "Excuse me, is Allison working today?"

She smiled pleasantly and asked, "May I ask why?"

I explained, "She was such wonderful a help last time I was searching for the perfect toys, and I was hoping for her assistance again."

The older woman smiled as if she knew what I was really hoping for (I giggled inwardly, knowing she couldn't possibly even guess) and told me, "She was here half an hour ago to pick up something for this evening, and then she said she needed a new outfit. If you're lucky, she might still be somewhere in the mall."

"Um, thanks," I replied, unable to hide my disappointment.

"You sure I can't help?" she asked.

I stammered, "Um-I-I-uh, no thanks, I've got to go." I rushed out and into the mall. I walked around it and scanned each store, particularly the clothing stores, in search of the redheaded beauty. After twenty minutes of futile searching, I went to grab an iced tea from the food court. Sitting down cautiously, now accustomed to the plug in my ass, I pondered how to resolve my predicament. I'd learned from painful experience that Madison could see through any lie I told. I didn't know how, and I still don't, but she can.

Once my drink was done, I returned to the store and decided to ask for help from the older woman, hoping her offer for assistance could include the removal of a toy from my ass. As soon as I entered she greeted, "You're back. Did you find her?"

"No," I replied with a sigh.

"Do you still need help?" she asked.

"Desperately," I answered looking around. "Are we alone?"

"For a few minutes. Kelly's arriving in fifteen to start her shift."

"What I need help with is very strange," I warned.

"Honey, I work in a sex shop. Trust me, I've seen everything."

I wondered what all she might have seen. I leaned forward and said in my softest voice, "I'm being punished by my Mistress, and I have to keep a butt plug in my bum until a stranger pulls it out for me."

"I retract my last sentence," she quipped, a look of surprise on her face. "Apparently I haven't seen it all."

"Can you help me?" I asked, my question a plea.

"Sure," she answered, her expression and tone unreadable, "come back here."

This was perfect! I'd never met the lady before and even now I didn't know her name. I was surprised she'd do this while her store was open, but I obeyed. Once I was behind the counter with her, she instructed me, "Bend over."

I obeyed, and felt her hands reaching under my dress. Unfazed to find me commando, she pulled out the plug in one quick yank and handed it to me, business end pointed upwards so that I too needn't soil my hands. "This is our best-selling butt plug," she quipped, expertly breaking the awkwardness.

"Well, I haven't any complaints," I quipped back and we both laughed.

I returned to the other side of the register and said, "Thanks, I really didn't know who to ask."

"I was happy to oblige. My hubby will love the story," she smiled, just as Allison entered the store.

"Well, if it isn't the woman who didn't call," the redhead smiled, sauntering over to me.

I stammered, suddenly nervous, "I-I-I did think about it. Lots."

"Nice plug," she smirked, looking at it still in my hand.

I again stammered, "U-I-um..." I wrapped it in a wipe from a box conveniently sitting on the counter and hurried it into my purse.

She was standing directly in front of me now and told me, "You're coming with me tonight."

"I really need to get going," I demurred weakly.

"It wasn't a question," she said, taking charge of my hand.

"But I need to get home," I explained, even as my pussy tingled with eagerness.

"To your husband?" she asked, her thumb gently caressing my hand.

"No, I'm not married."

"To your Mistress?" she questioned, leaving the store and pulling me along.

I followed nervously, knowing any resistance was futile, my curiosity about this ravishing redhead leading the way. I didn't answer her question and was led to her car. Once we were inside and she was driving, she continued her interrogation of me. "If I recall, you had a Mistress who made most of your decisions for you."

"That's true," I whispered.

"Is she younger?" Allison asked.

"Yes, Miss," I replied, hinting at my eagerness to obey her.

"Miss, I like that," she chuckled softly. "I'm guessing she's dominant and very aggressive."

"Yes, Miss, she expects utter obedience and enforces that with imaginative punishments."

"Mmmmmmm," she responded, although I couldn't tell what that mmmmmmm meant.

Silence lingered as we drove to a nearby suburb. She asked why I'd had a clearly used butt plug in my hand at the store, so I told her today's entire ordeal.

"Well, you really are an obedient little pet," she assessed, but said nothing else, leaving her intentions for me still a mystery.

Once we arrived at her house, she turned to me and said, "For the record, I'm not like your other Mistress. I won't berate or punish you, but I will expect complete obedience. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss," I responded, eager to please her.

Her smile widened as she chuckled, "I've just realized I don't know your name."

"It's Felicia," I offered, "Felicia Jefferson."

"Nice to meet you officially," she said, her hand on mine.

"And you as well," I agreed.

"Follow me," she ordered.

I got out of the car and followed her inside her home. Although I'm used to surprises, the last few months being one surprise after another, I still wasn't ready for what happened next.

"Hi, Mom," she greeted an older, slightly chubbier version of herself.

I froze, completely uncomfortable and embarrassed by my new situation. How much does her Mom know about her sex life? What role should I play?

"And who is our guest?" Allison's Mom asked.

"Oh, this is Felicia; she'll be the surprise present for Susan tonight," Allison informed her Mother, and in so doing revealed at least some of her intentions to me. Also, that I could relax since I'd just been casually outed as a submissive and her Mother didn't bat an eye.

Her Mother walked over and greeted me. "Hi, Felicia, I'm Corinne."

Acting nonchalant, I returned her friendliness. "It's nice to meet you, Corinne."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," she returned and let go of my hand, her smile unreadable.

"Mom, can you entertain my new pet while I go get changed for Le Chateau Club?" Allison requested, the word pet erasing any last pretense of normality in our relationship.

"Oh, that I can," she agreed, her tone implying something naughty, which had my cunt tingling with anticipation, my shame already subsiding.

Once Allison had disappeared, Corinne asked, "So how long have you known my daughter?"

I considered lying, but answered truthfully, "Well, she helped me at the store a while ago, and I bumped into her there again today."

"I see," she said, looking thoughtful.

"And you are obviously..." she paused, "...submissive?"

"Yes, Miss," I responded, attempting to speed up this little chess game we were playing.

"Hmmmm, Miss, that's a new one," she smiled, before asking, "Are you hungry?"

Her tone made it clear she was asking if I was hungry for pussy, and I didn't disappoint when I responded, "I'm famished, Miss."

I watched with eager anticipation as she unbuttoned her jeans and slipped out of them. She slipped off her panties as well and sat herself on a kitchen chair.

Needing no further instructions, being the good pet I'd been trained to be, I fell to my knees and crawled over to the sexy older redhead as her legs opened to show me she was a natural redhead when I reached her bouquet of hairy temptation. I didn't hesitate as I extended my tongue and began clearing a path to her fount of nectar through the forest of hair. Upon my making contact, Allison's Mom moaned, and I concentrated on bringing this stranger to orgasmic bliss. As I got her wet, her moans increased and she whispered, "Mmmmm, that feels so good, Felicia."

Not being verbally humiliated while performing an act of submission was a surprising change; it seemed oddly wrong after my being programmed, almost brainwashed, into considering myself as just a servant of pleasure, and not a person with feelings. I don't know if it was because I'd become that good at doing this or she was that horny, but in less than five minutes her legs tightened around me, she pulled my head deeper into her pussy and she came. I continued lapping up her juices as the orgasm spread through her until she pushed me away. I watched from my submissive position as the pleasure I'd brought her coursed through her body. Once she was content, she opened her eyes and apologized, "Sorry for pushing you away, but as soon as my orgasm is triggered, my loins get extra sensitive."

"No worries, Miss," I smiled up at her, licking up the lingering taste of her pussy from my lips.

She got up and went to the fridge, returning with a lengthy cucumber. She pulled me up onto the chair and fell to her knees between my white-stocking-clad legs. Without a word, she returned the favor, gently licking my already glistening pussy lips. She swirled her tongue around my clit, making my legs involuntarily flinch with each concentrated flick of her tongue. My breathing began to get heavy as my orgasm began to build.

She asked, "Would you like me to fuck you, sweetheart?"

Being called sweetheart was a surprise and I responded hungrily, "Desperately."

Reaching for the long green fuck-stick, she began to rub it up and down my pussy lips, slowly teasing me.

I whimpered, "Please fuck me, Miss."

Unlike other people who would ignore all my pleas, she obliged, sliding the lengthy green vegetable inside my wanton cunt while she took my clit into her mouth. This slow pace, this constant tease, was the polar opposite of the hardcore fucking and humiliation I was accustomed to. My orgasm just simmered, begging to be released yet never quite bubbling over. My frustration at not coming was building when Corinne surprised me by slipping a finger in my ass. My eyes went wide at the unexpected invasion, and my cunt clenched around the cucumber.

"Come for me, baby," she purred. It was the final push and the permission I needed, and my orgasm exploded out of me like a volcano, hot and fast. Her mouth never left my clit, and the cucumber never slowed down throughout my orgasm.

As the orgasm subsided, I heard Allison break the silence, "I see my Mother has been a good host."

I opened my eyes and smiled, "The best." Allison was wearing a black leather skirt, matching stockings and heels, and a blue blouse. She looked absolutely delicious.

Corinne stood up and pulled the cucumber out of my well fucked cunt. Her smile was sincere as she offered, "Felicia, please feel free to come and visit anytime you wish."

"Why thank you Corinne, I may very well take you up on that offer."

"You'd better," she threatened playfully.

Five minutes later I was back in Allison's car as she explained, "Since Dad died a couple of years ago, Mom has been very lonely. Searching her computer files one day, I noticed she liked to read lesbian porn, so one day I had our neighbor, a lover of mine but not a sub, come over and seduce her. Mom became addicted to pussy, and although the neighbor has since moved, she's often looking for new lovers. I don't know how you feel about incest and I'm not asking, but we don't swing that way and she doesn't get out much, so new friends are greatly appreciated."

"Oh," I said, "she's a very beautiful woman."

"I hope so, I look just like her," Allison smiled.

"That you do," I concurred.

"So don't be afraid to take her up on her offer, it was sincere."

"Oh, I plan to," I promised, my intent being true.

"And it can be more than just fucking each other," Allison added.

"I can always use a friend, truthfully I have very few," I realized, having never really considered friends overly important, my job always being my primary focus.

"Well trust me, she's an amazing person and friend," Allison said, her hand falling onto my leg. "But enough about my Mother, and on to tonight's fun."

"Which is?" I asked.

"Well, it's Susan's twenty-first birthday today and we're taking her to the best club in town, Le Chateau Club. Have you heard of it?"

"No," I replied, being light years away from any club life; actually I was never attracted to club life.

"Well, it's an upscale lesbian club where truthfully, anything is possible," Allison smiled, adding, "an exclusive club where what happens in the club, stays in the club."

"Anything?" I repeated, wondering what that entailed after my last couple of months.

"You'll see," she smiled deviously. "Susan is my sub, and I wasn't sure what to get her for her birthday, but her own pet for a night is the perfect present, don't you think?"

"It's a rather unorthodox present," I remarked.

"That it is," Allison smiled, her hand slyly going under my dress. "Just so you know, Susan is a very shy girl and has never been in charge before, so this should be entertaining."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure she'll even know what to do with you," Allison answered, as she pulled into the club's large parking lot.

Trying to be sexy and flirtatious, I cooed, "But I bet you'd know what to do with me."

"On that note," she smiled, her hand left my leg and went into her purse. "I brought you a present."

"You did?" I asked, shocked at getting a present from anyone, especially from a sophisticated Domme like Allison.

"I did," she smiled, pulling a set of nipple clamps from her purse. "I recall you seemed to like these in the store."

"Oh my," I replied.

Our parking spot was slightly secluded but not completely, but I sat subserviently as the beautiful redhead unbuckled my seatbelt, pulled my dress up and in lightning speed, applied the nipple clamps to my stiff nipples. Just as quickly my dress was once again covering my body parts, and I was being led by the hand out of the car and into a lesbian club.

I tried to avoid eye contact with everyone as I was led through a crowd and to a secluded table at the back of the bar where two other girls were waiting. Allison introduced me, first to a fake blonde with I assumed fake tits, "Jayde this is Felicia, Felicia this is Jayde."

"Nice to meet you, Miss," I replied, keeping up my submissive persona.

"Miss," she laughed, choking on her drink. "Where did you find this one?"

I could immediately tell that Jayde was a dominant as well. But Allison gave her a look that shut her up, telling me the chain of command in this group, and she introduced me to the petite brunette. "And Felicia, this is the birthday girl, Susan."

"Happy birthday Miss, it's a pleasure to meet you," I offered, approaching her and surprising everyone by going to my knees.

Susan looked confused and looked to her Mistress for help. Allison said, "Surprise! Felicia is your birthday present: your very own sub for the night."

"Really?" the adorably shy birthday girl asked, amazed by the gift.

"Really, really," Allison joked with a wide grin, "she's unconditionally yours for the night."

Susan looked down at me, clearly out of her comfort zone. She was used to being the sub and unsure how even to begin switching roles.

Trying to put her at her ease, I offered, "Mistress, how may I serve you? I'll happily do anything you wish."

Her face flushed and she again looked for Allison for help.

Jayde said, "Make her eat your cunt, birthday girl."

Allison shrugged, "That isn't a bad idea, my pet."

Susan looked down at me again and opened her mouth to speak. "Um, would you even do that?"

Desperate to help her out and to taste her because she reminded me so much of the darling Emily, I asked, "Mistress, would you like me to crawl under the table and lick your pussy? Please tell me I may."

Her face went even redder, but she stammered, "Y-y-yes, p-please."

I began to move into position, but Allison stopped me with an extended palm. "My pet, I think you can do better than that. Give your new pet an order."

It was fascinating to see how quickly Susan gained confidence as soon as she herself was given an order. Looking at me, unashamedly this time, she ordered, "Pet, crawl under the table and lick each one of us."

"Yes, Mistress, as you please," I replied, excited not only to taste her, but Allison as well... Jayde less, but a cunt was a cunt. I crawled under the table and between the legs of the birthday girl. I tugged on her panties, she raised her hips, and I pulled them down her tanned legs. I repositioned myself to get comfortable and leaned forward. As my tongue touched her trimmed pussy, she flinched slightly. Wanting to be a good sub, I took my time, allowing the orgasm to build slowly, which in turn would bring about a greater climax. Eventually when I could tell she was close, I took her clit into my mouth and smiled as I was rewarded with an abundance of pussy juice.

No sooner had I finished my first pussy of the evening than I heard fingers snapping and Jayde demand, "Get to work over here, slut."

Allison snapped, "Treat Felicia with respect, or you will be the one under the table."

Jayde's tone changed to conciliatory, "I'm sorry, Allison." I watched, intrigued by the faceoff of Domme vs Domme, where Allison was clearly in charge.

I ended the tense situation between the two as I crawled between the blonde's legs. Her panties were already off, so I went straight to work. Not caring about impressing her, I ignored the subtleties of pleasure I'd learned for pleasing someone and for releasing great orgasms inside them, and instead gave her a brusque no-frills pussy-pleasing. Unlike the fifteen minutes give or take it had taken me to get Susan off, I was getting Jayde off in less than five.

Once her orgasm was done, I eagerly moved to the third and final pussy... Allison's. Allison opened her legs for me and although it was rather dark under the table, I learned she was wearing pantyhose with a hole in just the right spot. Her pussy, completely shaved, was already wet when my tongue made contact. Like Madison's, Allison's cunt had a subtle sweetness that was addictive from the first taste. Like my treatment of Susan's sweet little cunt, I spent my time between Allison's legs. I roamed freely, exploring every millilitre of her nectar. I teased her pussy at a snail's pace, lavishly enjoying this chance to dine on perfection and to do it my way.