Dee & The Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just smile, please," Dee hissed to Paul when he complained about more pictures being taken at the Brown's home.

The entire evening, Paul was rude, insensitive, and presumptive. More than once, Dee had to push his hands away from her breasts, or her rear end.

Corey came back to the table from the restroom and whispered something to Amber. Amber looked over at Dee, then leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Paul's telling everyone that he's going to fuck you tonight," Amber warned.

"Oh really?" Dee laughed, a mirthless laugh.

After the prom, the girls planned to go to amber's house, to go swimming. Derek had already begged off; he did not want to put on a bathing suit, did not want to display his grossly overweight body.

"I bet you can't wait to see me in my new bathing suit," Dee whispered in Paul's ear as they danced. "It's a thong."

"No," he smirked. "I can't wait to see you OUT of it."

"Oh?" she giggled.

The entire evening, Dee kept up the sexual tension.

Finally, the three girls decided they'd had enough of the prom and urged their dates out to the limousine. Derek timidly kissed Cindy goodnight, then the limousine drove them out to the Villeaux home. Charles and Cathy were out at the lake cabin, as were the Walbergs

"Wait," Dee playfully said and removed Paul's hand from her upper thigh.

The girls paid the limousine driver and Corey tipped the man. Paul just smirked at the driver. Dee pulled Paul into the living room while Cindy, Amber and Corey ran upstairs to change into their swimsuits

"You know," Dee whispered hotly in Paul's ear and pushed him against the door. "I was going to give you the best night of your life."

"Oh yeah," Paul moaned; she was rubbing her crotch against his thigh, rubbing her breasts in his chest.

"I mean, I was going to suck your cock, swallow all that hot jizz; I love the taste of hot jizz," Dee whispered and nibbled on his lower lip.

"Yeah?" Paul moaned.

"Then let you fuck me; I'm on the pill so you wouldn't have to worry about condoms, you don't have any STDs, huh?" Dee husked as she unbuttoned Paul's shirt and raked her fingernails against his bare chest.

"No, no, I'm a virgin," Paul admitted.

"Oh God, we would have lost our virginity together?" Dee moaned.

"Wait, what?" Paul asked, Dee's choice of words beginning to sink in.

"Yeah, Paul, it would have been real nice," Dee snarled as she backed away from the good-looking blonde. "But then you had to be an ass hole and fuck that all up."

"You fucking cock teasing bitch," Paul said, fists curled in rage.

"I mean really, telling everybody you're going to fuck me?" Dee screamed at him. "What the fuck's that all about, huh?"

"And what the fuck's this shit 'I love the taste of hot jizz?'" Paul challenged. "I bet you don't even know how to suck cock, fucking lying cunt."

"Whip it out," Dee demanded.

"What?" Paul asked.

"Come on, whip it out," Dee said. "I'll fucking show you I can suck me some cock, you hear?"

She smirked at his flaccid cock, then sank to her knees and gripped the base of it in her hand. She took a couple of long licks on it, then took the rapidly expanding member deep into her mouth and moaned, sending vibrations all along his shaft. Then she pulled her head off of his cock with a loud 'pop.'

"So, do I know how to suck a cock?" she whispered and licked his neck.

"Yeah," he groaned.

"Damned shame you ain't getting any more, huh?" Dee snapped and opened the front door of the Villeaux home. "Now get out."

"Fucking cock teasing bitch," Paul screamed and moved to lunge at her.

"Uh uh, mother fucker," Corey said loudly and stepped in between Paul and Dee. "You want to take me on, big shot?"

Paul made some threats, but slunk out of the house, especially after Amber reminded him that her stepfather was the Chief of Police.

----

Spring break was fast approaching and the girls made plans. All three were now nineteen, in college, and wanting to blow off some steam. Fort Walton Beach, Florida was their destination.

Cindy and Adam were nearly inseparable every time he came up from Loyola. Amber and Corey were still dating and were even talking about marriage. Dee had begun to date Tyrone Landry, a young man also of mixed heritage.

They rented a three-bedroom beach bungalow from a hotel chain and set up house.

"It's going to be pizza when it's Dee's turn to cook," Cindy complained as they set out the schedules.

"No ma'am," Tyrone laughed. "Y'all forget? I'm in Culinary?"

"And that's why I love this man," Dee said and hugged him tightly.

Outside, Dee slathered on the sunscreen; her skin naturally tanned easily enough and she didn't want it to be too dark. She ignored Tyrone's accusations that she wanted to be 'white,' and made sure to cover herself thoroughly.

"Oh, my goodness!" Paul laughed as he came across the three couples on the sand in front of the beach bungalow. "Man, believe this shit? I'm right down the road! What a small world, huh?"

He was an unwelcome guest, helped himself to a couple of beers from their ice chest, and tried to touch Dee as often as possible, even with Tyrone glaring daggers at him.

"Look, Pal," Tyrone finally hissed. "Get on out of here, know what I'm saying?"

"Hey, Paul, I think you've kind of overstayed your welcome," Corey gently told the former classmate.

"Yeah, yeah, well, great seeing y'all again," Paul said darkly and walked away.

He checked his provisions. He had his father's nine millimeter pistol, a roll of duct tape, long coil of rope, a sharp knife, a can of shave cream and disposable razor, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, two sets of earrings, a large sewing needle, a cigarette lighter, and a bottle of sulfate based anesthetic drops. The front counter of the hotel would provide the last thing on his list.

The clerk didn't even ask for any identification when 'Adam Villeaux' strolled in and asked for a key to Cabin number 9. She just cheerfully agreed to add it to the cabin's tab.

He slept fitfully in the back seat of his car. The heat was sweltering, but he dared not roll down the window; the mosquitoes were horrendous. As dawn broke, Paul masturbated, thinking of what he was going to do to Dee.

The morning sun already beat down hotly as Amber, Cindy, and Dee sat outside of the cabin. Adam, Corey and Tyrone splashed in the waves, tossing a plastic football back and forth, with the girls shouting encouragement and taunts.

"Hey, hey, wassup peeps?" Paul laughed and flopped down on the sand next to Dee.

The girls ignored him and continued to call out to their guys.

Paul almost laughed as Dee put her glass of vodka and orange juice down, right next to him. He took the opportunity to squeeze a couple of drops of the anesthetic into her drink. He fought the urge to giggle when she took a large gulp of her drink.

Dee noticed right away that something was wrong. Her lips felt funny, tingly. Then her tongue felt a little large for her mouth. Her vision blurred slightly and her head buzzed. She frowned; surely she couldn't be drunk; this was the first drink she'd had that morning.

"I'll catch y'all later," Paul said and walked away.

"Don't hurry back," Dee slurred, then giggled at how funny she sounded.

She nudged Amber with her foot. Amber was well on her way to a great drunk; that was her third drink this morning.

"I'm going to lay down for a bit," Dee slurred. "I'm not up in an hour, come get me, okay?"

"Uh huh," Amber agreed

Dee staggered as she walked to the cabin. She had to rest against the door as she dug the key card from her small purse.

Paul let himself in and laughed. Dee lay face down on the living room carpet, just inside the cabin. With some difficulty, he managed to pick her up and carried her, staggering under her weight, to the closest bedroom.

His knife sliced Dee's bikini top and he groaned as her large breasts and large nipples came into view. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed tightly, letting the fatty tissue pool out between his splayed fingers. When he finally released them, his finger marks could clearly be seen on the lightly tanned flesh.

He then cut her bikini bottom and laughed.

"Fucking right!" he chortled. "Bitch's already shaved!"

He tore off a piece of duct tape and slapped it over her mouth. He then cut a couple pieces of rope from the coil and tied her four limbs to the four corners of the bed.

The cold alcohol splashing onto her right breasts stirred her slightly. She couldn't see anything beyond blurs. There was a blur moving above her and she tried to tell the blur that she didn't feel very good. Her tongue was swelling and she was having great difficulty breathing.

Paul realized, just before he flicked the cigarette lighter, that lighting a flame that close to his hand when his hand was liberally doused with rubbing alcohol, could be quite dangerous. He ran and washed his hands, then came back into the bedroom. He ran the cigarette lighter's flame under the needle, sterilizing it.

Dee jerked slightly when she felt the sharp point of the needle jab her hardened nipple. She vomited at the smell of burning flesh.

The heat of the needle cauterized the flesh; there was only a single drop of blood. Paul threaded the 'P' Earring he'd bought through the hole. The left nipple was doused with the rubbing alcohol and he again ran to wash his hands.

Dee vomited again as she smelled the burning flesh, clogging her nostrils.

She began to buck slightly, trying to get oxygen into her lungs.

Paul threaded the 'B' through the left breast, then poured a generous amount of alcohol onto Dee's hairless mound. He dug his fingers in, making sure to get the liquid onto her inner labia.

Dee felt blackness descend. She struggled valiantly, trying to breathe.

Paul unzipped his shorts, preparing to enter his newly branded whore. Her breasts and pussy bore his marking, 'P' and 'B.' let her high-yellow punk ass boyfriend deal with that, seeing Paul Bordelon's letters on his fine ass bitch.

"Hey, Amber, get me a beer, huh?" Corey called out, rousing Amber from her drunken slumber.

She got to her feet and staggered to the cabin.

Inside, she grabbed a couple of the cans of beer and was preparing to go back outside, when she remembered that Dee had asked her to come wake her up in an hour. She wasn't sure if it had been an hour yet or not, but thought she'd go wake her friend up anyway.

"Dee!" Amber screamed as she saw the tableau playing out.

Paul looked over, startled. Amber, who had been the star softball pitcher for the Cabrini Angels, hurled her can of beer at Paul, striking him squarely in the forehead. The can burst with the force and Paul collapsed onto the floor.

"Dee!" Amber screamed again and ripped the tape from the unconscious girl's mouth.

She didn't hesitate, just scraped the vomit away with her fingers and began to administer mouth to mouth.

Dee coughed once, vomited again and groaned.

Amber ran outside and screamed for help. Adam, Corey, Cindy and Tyrone ran to the cabin.

"You kill him, it'll be you going to prison," Adam told Tyrone.

Dee was highly allergic to sulfur. Had she not vomited, she would have died of anabolic shock. The District Attorney promised the Bordelons, if the case went to trial, he would be trying Paul Bordelon on several charges, including attempted second-degree murder.

Paul pled guilty to a few lesser charges and was sentenced to fifteen to twenty three years in a medium security prison in Florida.

The hotel chain, hoping to avoid any publicity over the matter, settled with Dee out of court for seven hundred thousand dollars. The hotel clerk that had given Paul the cabin key was dismissed from her job.

Dee withdrew into herself. Tyrone tried to be supportive, understanding, compassionate, but soon tired of being with a girl that shuddered violently when he tried to hug her, or kiss her. The university also offered the girl assistance, counseling, but she could not stand to be in crowded situations, and actually screamed if someone accidentally touched her.

Mona brought Dee to Sylvia Hooper stein, a college friend that happened to be practicing in DeGarde.

"Mom, I don't know," Dee sniffled as they waited in the doctor's waiting room.

"Mona, Mona Blumenthal, how are you?" Sylvia cheerfully called out as she strode into the waiting room.

"Damn it Sylvia, it's Walberg and you know it!" Mona laughed as the two hugged. "You were at my wedding!"

"And this must be Dee, oh my God, Mona you were right, she is absolutely beautiful," Sylvia smiled to the frightened nineteen year old. "Don't worry; I'm not going to hug you. I understand you're not a big fan of that right now."

Nearly seven months into the treatment, Dee was still hunching over, trying to make herself invisible. Her responses were usually monosyllabic grunts or nonverbal gestures.

"You know," Dr. Hooper stein said. "The ancient Romans were absolutely mystified, completely baffled when the early Christians began to use the cross as a symbol of their faith. And the Star of David is a source of pride for those of Jewish faith, ancestry, even Jews are reviled by one or more factions of society on nearly every continent of our world."

"And?" Dee asked, confused.

"Paul Bordelon had used some cheap gaudy earrings, right?" Dr. Hooper stein asked.

"Yeah," Dee said bitterly. "He had some flimsy old 'P' and 'B' letters."

"Well, fuck the P and B," Sylvia said.

Dee laughed at the prim and proper woman's vulgarity.

"Seriously, Dee," Sylvia smiled. "I'm not saying you shouldn't put the money toward having those holes closed, but until you do, take them away from Paul, make them Dee Jones' instead."

"And how do I do that?" Dee bitterly asked.

"Honey, go get your own earrings. You have much, much better taste that Paul Bordelon; those? Those are your holes, you have the power, not Paul. Make them yours, not his."

Dee gritted her teeth and willed herself through he revolving door of Abdul's Department store. The store was packed with holiday shoppers and a few of them accidentally brushed up against her. One elderly man actually backed up and dug his elbow right into Dee's breast.

Through streaming tears, Dee struggled to find the jewelry counter. Once there, she managed to calm down; there was no one else at the counter; Abdul's was not an inexpensive store.

She smiled; right in front of her were two Star of David earring sets, one set in gold and the other in silver. She bought both of the sets and selected two large gold hoops and two smaller hoops.

The sales clerk cheerfully added the silver hoops, and then frowned slightly when Dee burst out laughing when she asked if Dee would like to try any of them on, to see how they looked.

"No, but I'll take those crosses too, two sets, please," Dee smiled and put down her charge card.

Sylvia graciously accepted the Star of David earrings, but was much more gratified by the patient herself. Dee sat up in the chair, not hunched over.

"They're MY Holes," Dee declared. "It's MY decision, not Paul's, not anyone else's. Mine."

>>>>

Later on, she had two more holes put into each labia, then had her clitoral hood pierced, then did her navel as well. It was her decision, not Paul's, not Precious', not Delight's.

Whenever she felt powerless, or intimidated, she had to remind herself, it was her decision to feel that way. She had the power to make that choice, and the power to break that choice.

She realized her pussy was growing quite wet from the absent minded stimulation and stopped. The microwave beeped and she dug the now too hot meal out and tossed it onto her dining room table. She blew on a forkful that hissed and gasped; it was still too hot.

She went into the second bedroom of her apartment and turned her computer on. The first thing she did was log onto the Internet and check her e-mails. There was one from Amber, just a quick note telling her 'hi' and one from Cindy, chock full of corny jokes. Cindy loved corny jokes, the cornier, and the better. Most of the jokes made Dee groan but smile. She loved Amber and loved Cindy with all of her heart and often missed the innocent days of their youth.

She hurriedly set the computer's alarm for six fifteen. She did not know the Doyeski twins all that well, even though she had two classes with them, but didn't think they'd bee all that ecstatic to have her answer the door totally nude.

She brought up Microsoft Word, pulled her English assignment out and read the instructions for the assignment. She plotted out the outline like Professor McKenzie wanted, saved it, then began the actual assignment itself. She hit 'Spell Check,' saved it and then began to do her World History assignment.

She was finished and looked at the clock; she still had about an hour before the twins were due. She logged back onto the Internet, checked her stock portfolio, checked her bank accounts, and checked her e-mail account, no new messages. She fought down the guilt feelings; Steve and she had said nothing about being exclusive, and logged onto a free personals web site.

"Plus that, I ain't looking for a guy," she told herself.

That proved to be fruitless; there were only two females seeking females in the general area of DeGarde. One was a very mannish looking woman and Dee did not like her ad at all; Jaded1984 seemed to be a bit of a control freak. The other was from a woman in her early forties, and was married. Dee was not looking to get involved in that potentially nasty scenario.

She clicked on the 'males seeking females' link and was outraged when Steve's photograph popped up immediately.

"Well, if you hadn't been on here in the first place..." she reminded herself.

But reading through the ad, she decided it was time to hand Steve Hebert his walking papers. He was less than honest about himself in the ad and it made Dee wonder what he may have lied to her about.

In the ad he said he was drug free and she and Steve quite often smoked marijuana together. He also dropped a lot of Ecstasy; she'd tried it and did not like it at all. He also said he was a manager of a local restaurant, and Dee knew he was just a dishwasher and bus boy of Delphy's Diner.

"Yep, Buddy, you are history," she murmured.

Her alarm dinged and she shut down the computer and hurried to her bedroom to dress. She pulled on a pair of nylon running shorts and pulled out a bra, thought better of it and pulled on a snug crop top. She decided it was her apartment; she did not need to put on any shoes.

While she waited for the twins, she fixed herself another drink. Like the previous drink, it was a large one and a strong one. She thought briefly of firing up one of the joints she had stashed in the living room end table drawer, but decided against it. She wasn't sure how the Doyeski twins would react to the knowledge that there were drugs present in her apartment. The smell of marijuana was quite hard to disguise.

Chapter 4

Absently, she began to trace a finger around her large nipple. She was wearing her Onyx nipple rings; she loved them. The black stone against her dark nipple was such a turn on when she looked in the mirror at her nude body.

Her labia rings matched, the small black rings against the purple-pink of her vaginal lips were equally a turn on for her.

The clitoris ring she very rarely changed; it was a solid twenty-four carat gold hoop. The most she ever did with that was to hook a short gold chain to it, with a solid gold statuette of a nude female. She loved that; the statuette would swing, tugging at her clitoris and bouncing lightly against her perineum. She also had matching gold chains and statuettes for her nipple rings. She also had a slightly longer chain that she would sometimes loop from one nipple ring to the other and would hook a large gold pendant of a cock to the chain.