Dee & The Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another healthy gulp of her drink and returned to her bedroom and dropped her shorts to the floor. Her pussy was already quite wet; she gave her clitoris a quick rub and grunted in orgasm.

She hooked the small chain to her clitoris ring, with statuette dangling down. She pulled her shorts back up and smiled. The shorts did restrict the movement of the pendant, but she could feel the cold metal pressing up against her crotch and could feel it warming up to her flesh.

She flipped the hem of her crop top up and hooked the two short chains and the statuettes to them and pulled the hem back down.

She smiled as she heard a knock on the door.

"Right on time," she said to herself and rapidly strode to the door.

She looked through the peephole and saw two pretty faces beaming up at her.

"Hey, come on in," she said and swung the door wide open.

"Thank you so much, Nadia, or was it Sonja was enthusing as they entered the apartment.

"Yeah, we're so lost in that class," Sonja, or was it Nadia chimed in.

"Okay," Dee smiled, leading the way to her study.

The twins looked around and admired the furnishing. The living room had a dark green leather couch, a pale cream canvas overstuffed chair and matching overstuffed ottoman. The coffee table and end table were dark wood, and the brass lamp on the end table was highly polished.

The entertainment center was also a dark wood and held a surround sound receiver and dvd player. Mounted above it was Dee's flat screen LCD television.

There was a shelf of dvds and a shelf of cds. The speakers were placed around the living room, unobtrusive in their placement.

The table and chairs in the dining room was also of a dark wood, and complimented the rest of the furniture.

The second bedroom had a dark wood computer desk, which had a dark green leather office chair in front of it. There was a daybed, covered with a cream colored canvas. On the opposite wall from the computer desk was a small LCD television, situated so that it could be watched from the treadmill, or the stationary bike, or the weight bench.

"Nice place," Sonja said, a little in awe.

"Yeah, love your furniture," Nadia agreed.

"Thanks," Dee smiled. "The wood's purple heart African, kind of pays homage to my African roots, you know?"

"Um, what?" Nadia asked.

"I'm part African," Dee smiled.

"No you're not!" Sonja laughed. "Really?"

"Really," Dee said, losing her smile. "Is that a problem?"

"No, it's just, you don't look it," Sonja hastened to assure the girl.

"Well, I am," Dee said. defensively.

"Well, I bet you'd never guess," Nadia said, trying to lighten the mood. "But we're part Russian."

"Really?" Dee laughed. "Which part?"

"Both," Sonja said, grateful the awkward moment had dissipated. "Outside and inside."

"Makes sense," Dee smiled. "Y'all want something to drink?"

"What you got?" Sonja asked.

"Um, gin, bourbon, vodka, light beer, coke, diet coke, orange juice," Dee went down the list.

"Ooh, vodka for me, got any tonic? And Nadia'll take a bourbon," Sonja said.

"Sonja!" Nadia exclaimed. "I will not!"

To Dee she said, "Bourbon gives me a big headache the next day."

Sonja laughed, "It also makes her dance naked on the roof of our car!"

"Okay," Dee smiled to Nadia. "That settles it; you're getting bourbon!"

"No!" Nadia protested with a giggle. "Vodka, please!"

Sonja whispered to Dee, "Any kind of alcohol makes her act crazy."

"Yummy!" Dee laughed and mixed the two drinks quickly.

"What?" Nadia and Sonja laughed.

"Yummy!" Dee repeated. "It means 'scrumptious.'"

The twins laughed again at the funny sounding word, then took their drinks into the study and sat down.

"And so when you factor," Dee went on. "All you're really trying to do is figure how the answer was derived. For example, when you factor forty nine, it's just seven squared."

"Well, why doesn't he just say that?" Sonja shrilled. "Instead of all that other garbage?"

"Don't know," Dee shrugged.

"You should be a teacher," Nadia smiled. "It's almost easy, the way you explain it."

"Well thank you!" Dee smiled. "Want another drink?"

"Sure!" Nadia said readily enough.

"Okay," Sonja agreed.

Dee smiled; she had figured out how to tell which twin was which. Sonja was the quieter of the two; Nadia was the talkative, out-going one. Sonja was thoughtful, while Nadia was impulsive.

Dee mixed their drinks and returned to the study. Nadia took a large gulp of her drink and smiled.

"You got nipple rings," she announced.

"Yep," Dee smiled.

"Did it hurt?" Sonja asked. "We've been thinking we're going to do it, you know, get some, but keep chickening out."

"Yeah, it hurt?" Nadia echoed.

"The first couple damned near killed me," Dee said, losing her smile.

She related the story of Paul Bordelon's obsession with her and how he'd 'marked her as his bitch.' When she finished, she drained her glass of gin and tonic.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring that up," Sonja said.

"Your pussy too?" Nadia asked.

"Nadia!" Sonja exclaimed, slapping her sister's upper arm.

"Yeah, well, it's MY decision now, not Paul's," Dee said and tried to smile again. "It's MY decision. And I've decided I like having my rings."

"Can we see them?" Nadia asked.

"Nadia!" Sonja screamed.

To Dee Sonja said, "See? I told you; alcohol makes her act crazy."

"What?" Nadia protested. "Like you don't want to see them too!"

"Yeah but," Sonja protested weakly.

Dee stood up and pulled her crop top off and dropped her shorts to the floor. She sat back down, legs slightly spread. The twins stared at her for a moment, stunned at the ease in which she bared herself to them. Nadia looked closer at Dee's chest.

"Can I, can I touch them?" Nadia asked, reaching out her hand.

Dee thrust her chest out slightly and Nadia hefted the small pendant that dangled from Dee's left nipple. A moment later, Dee felt Sonja's small hand lightly tug at the nipple ring in the right breast.

"Oh that is so beautiful," Nadia sighed.

"Yeah," Sonja agreed.

"Did it hurt, getting this one done?" Nadia asked and lightly touched the chain that hung from Dee's clitoral hood.

"No," Dee managed to gasp out. "Well, no more than having your ears done."

"Are all of your rings, are they all rings?" Sonja asked.

"No," Dee said, so very close to orgasm as Nadia had taken to lightly tugging at each of her pussy rings. "Some of them are... Want to see?"

"Yeah," Sonja agreed.

"I can't," Dee wheezed. "I can't move with you doing that."

"Oh, sorry!" Nadia giggled and ceased her examination of Dee's labia rings and clitoral ring.

Dee got to wobbly feet and realized she was drunk. Not so drunk that she did not realize what she was doing, but drunk enough not to care.

"Come on, I'll show you," she said and left the study.

"She's got a nice ass," Nadia whispered to Sonja in Russian.

"Nadia!" Sonja exclaimed.

The twins looked around the bedroom. Dark wood again; a king-sized waterbed dominated a large portion of the twelve foot by eleven foot room. There was a single nightstand, with an old-fashioned candlestick telephone and an answering machine. The table also held a highly polished brass lamp and an alarm clock.

There was a chest of drawers and a low dresser with a mirror attached. On the wall, next to the mirror was a thirty-two inch led television.

Dee stopped in front of the dresser and opened a drawer.

"Oh look at the teddy bear!" Nadia said and scrambled onto the bed to grab Dee's four-foot tall panda bear.

"I got these," Dee said and pulled out some gold hoops. "I use the smaller hoops for my lips, and I got these dangling ones, they're pearls."

She was looking at Nadia's ass in the mirror. She was sure the girl did not realize it, but her shorts were jammed into her crotch, displaying a good portion of her rear end.

"Nadia, leave the bear alone and come see," Sonja ordered.

Nadia giggled, kissed the bear on his stitched lips, and then scurried out of the bed.

"Oh, I bet those look so cool," Nadia said as she examining the pearl jewelry.

"And they feel awesome when you're walking around," Dee concurred.

"Oh, look at these!" Sonja said, pulling to a gold bar that had a ball at each end.

"Yeah, That's just for the lips," Dee said and made quick work of removing her onyx rings, then unscrewing a ball end from one end of the bar, then inserting the bar through first one lip, then the other, and screwing the ball on the end again, on the outside of her lip.

She repeated the maneuver with the middle holes, then with the bottom holes and straightened up and modeled the 'cage.'

"Oh that is so cool!" Nadia shrieked.

Dee grunted in surprise as Nadia playfully picked up the pendant and let it slip back, striking Dee on the perineum.

"And look at these," Sonja laughed as she pulled out a small clear plastic bag which held eight dangling earrings.

"Uh huh," Dee smiled. "They were just so trashy I couldn't resist."

"Ooh, Sonja, she's got the perfect ones for you right here!" Nadia shrieked and pulled out another clear plastic bag and held it out for Sonja to see.

"Like I said, they were just so trashy I couldn't resist. But they are real gold ."

"Perfect for you," Sonja said to her sister as she held one that had chunky letters that spelled 'BITCH,' the earring a full inch long.

"Uh huh," Nadia smirked. "And here's yours."

The earrings Nadia held out spelled 'WHORE.'

"Y'all like them so much y'all can have them," Dee laughed. "They only cost a hundred each, got them off of Embay."

"Really?" Nadia squealed and pulled her halter-top up, baring her cone shaped breasts.

She looked in the mirror and held one of the earrings to her small pink nipple.

"No, Nadia, here's yours," Sonja said and held one of the earrings to Nadia's left breast.

"Bitch," huh?" Nadia giggled. "Okay, I'll wear that if you wear this."

"I'm not wearing 'whore,'" Sonja protested.

"Then I'm not wearing 'bitch,'" Nadia said and stuck her tongue out at her twin.

Sonja flipped up the hem of her own halter top and took the offered earring and looked in the mirror as she held the earring to her small nipple.

"I will if you will," she said in an excited whisper.

"You do it?" Nadia begged Dee.

"Do what?" Dee asked.

"Pierce them for us?" Nadia asked.

"Nadia, I'd hate myself if I got it wrong," Dee protested.

"You won't Nadia assured her.

"Okay," Dee realized she was indeed drunk. "Who first?"

"Nadia," Sonja said quickly.

"You just want to see if it'll hurt, big baby," Nadia said.

"It will," Dee assured them.

"I can handle it," Nadia said confidently.

"Okay," Dee shrugged. "Be right back."

She went to the bathroom and got out the bottle of rubbing alcohol, bottle of mercurochrome and bag of cotton balls.

She smiled when she returned to the bedroom; both girls lay on her bed, playfully fighting over the large teddy bear.

"Last chance," she warned as she got out a large sewing needle and showed it to them.

In response, Nadia untied her halter-top and let it flutter to the floor. She unzipped her shorts and pulled those off, along with her panties and dropped them to the floor as well.

"Okay," Dee smiled and walked on her knees in between the two girls.

Sonja also stripped out of her clothing and peered around Dee as Dee wet a cotton ball with the rubbing alcohol and carefully swabbed Nadia's right nipple.

"Ooh!" Nadia giggled. "That's cold!"

"You want it to be; get your nipple hard," Dee smiled and used the swab to disinfect the needle. "Last chance."

Nadia stretched her hands above her head and looked into Dee's eyes.

"Uh!" she sucked in her breath as Dee swiftly jabbed the needle into the sensitive nub.

Dee made quick work of it, then dabbed mercurochrome on the wounded flesh. Nadia sucked in her breath again as the caustic liquid stung horribly.

"It hurt?" Sonja asked.

"No, it feels good," Nadia spat. "What do you think?"

"Told you," Dee laughed.

Before Nadia had a chance to react, Dee pierced the other nipple.

"Uh!" Nadia groaned and shuddered as the caustic liquid stung the other nipple.

"Give me the rings," Dee ordered and Sonja fished out two of the 'BITCH' rings.

Nadia tried to crane her head to watch as Dee threaded the rings through her nipples.

"How they look?" she asked her twin.

"Yummy," Dee said.

"What?" both Nadia and Sonja laughed.

"Unbelievable," Sonja said and playfully flicked her sister's nipple.

"Ow!" Nadia gasped, then giggled.

"Hurry up," Sonja ordered Dee. "Me next."

"You sure you want this?" Dee asked as she knee-walked between Nadia's legs.

Nadia's excitement was quite evident; her pussy lips were puffy and slick. Dee loved the way the light pubic hair framed the small slit. She smelled the girl's scent and her own pussy, which was already quite wet, grew even wetter.

"Go ahead," Nadia said bravely.

Dee did her best to clean the area she would be piercing; Nadia giggled as Dee 'accidentally' brushed her fingertips against Nadia's small clitoris.

"Uh!" she grunted as Dee, pinching her slit closed, punched the large sewing needle through Nadia's lips.

Dee was quick, methodical, and efficient as she added four more holes, two to each labia.

"Ah!" Nadia gave a short scream as the mercurochrome burned and stung her very sensitive vaginal lips.

Dee did not give Nadia time to adjust; just quickly threaded each wound with its ring. Nadia looked down, then sat up and tried all the harder to look at her crotch.

"Mirror's on the back of the door," Dee offered.

"Oh my God!" Nadia laughed out loud as she walked, on wobbly legs, toward the door. "You can feel them when you walk!"

She admired herself in the full-length mirror, did a little 'shimmy shake' and laughed out loud.

"God, that looks great!" she whooped and bounded back into the bed and kissed Dee squarely on the lips.

"Thank you," she enthused.

"You're welcome," Dee laughed, then turned to look at Sonja.

"Your turn," she said.

"Okay," Sonja agreed and cupped her breast for Dee.

"Oh, that's cold!" she gasped as Dee cleaned her nipples with a cotton swab.

"Ah!" she hissed and gritted her teeth against the pain.

"Oh, oh God!" she grunted as the mercurochrome was applied.

"Whore," Nadia whispered to her sister. "Perfect!"

"Uh huh," Sonja agreed as she looked down to watch Dee thread the 'WHORE' rings through her nipples.

She orgasmed hard when Dee's fingers grasped her slick lips and all three girls giggled.

She orgasmed a second time when Dee punched through her lips with the needle, had bouncing slightly.

"Oh my God, you CAN feel them when you walk!" she shrieked as she wobbled toward the door.

"Told you," Nadia laughed, gingerly touching her sore pussy.

"Too cool!" Sonja declared.

"Yummy. Okay, who's ready for another drink?" Dee asked as she gathered up her tools.

"Hey, what time is it?" Nadia suddenly asked.

"Quarter to ten," Dee said. "Why?"

"Oh, damn it!" Sonja stomped her foot. "We're signed out until nine thirty!"

"Phone's right there," Dee said, pointing to the candlestick telephone on the nightstand. "Call them and tell them you're running late."

Nadia picked up the telephone and looked at it, baffled.

"Or you can stay the night," Dee offered.

"You sure?" Sonja asked her.

"How's this thing work?" Nadia asked.

"Give it here," Dee laughed and put the alcohol and swabs on the nightstand. "What's the number?"

Sonja opened the door, ran to the study and came back with her purse. She fished around in it, then pulled out a card and read the number out to Dee. Dee dialed the number and handed the phone to Nadia.

"You talk into this," she said, pointing to the mouthpiece.

"Denise?" Nadia asked. "Hi, this is Nadia Doyeski. Yeah, yeah, listen, we're going to be staying the night where we are; can you make a note of that? Thanks."

Chapter 5

"You're going to be real sorry you asked us to stay," Sonja whispered in Dee's ear as he hugged the brunette from behind.

Dee groaned as Sonja's small hands cupped her heavy breasts. The blonde's mouth was kissing and lightly nipping at Dee's shoulder and neck. Dee could feel the wiry curls of Sonja's pubic mound grinding against her buttock.

"Real sorry," Nadia agreed with her sister and embraced Dee from in front.

Dee orgasmed as her pussy came into contact with Nadia's pussy. Nadia shoved her sharp little tongue into Dee's mouth and sucked on Dee's full lips. Sonja's hands continued to fondle Dee's breasts, her mouth continued planting hot little kisses on Dee's nick and shoulder.

Dee reached behind her and located Sonja's drooling slit.

"Ah, yes!" Sonja hissed in Dee's ear as she orgasmed.

Sonja knelt down behind Dee and urged Dee's legs apart. Dee shuddered as Sonja's fingers played insistently with Dee's pussy lips, then wormed their way through the bars and found Dee's clitoris. Nadia licked, sucked and chewed Dee's breasts and nipples while her sister finger fucked Dee.

Dee felt two pair of hands urge her to the bed, then found she sandwiched between two lithe bodies. Two small mouths sucked and chewed at her breasts, two sets of hands played with her pussy. She felt someone's hands undo the bars that held her pussy lips together and groaned in delight as the fingers then spread her lips wide.

It had been so long since she had felt this overwhelmed; the last time she and Cindy and Amber made love had overwhelmed her like this. She had made love with a few men and a few women since Cindy and Amber, but none had driven her to the point of sensory overload.

Someone pressed her pussy to Dee's face while someone sucked and chewed on Dee's pussy lips.

Hands pressed Dee's breasts almost painfully. Someone bit Dee's breasts and nipples, almost savagely while someone bit down on Dee's clitoris quite hard while two fingers searched for and found Dee's G-spot.

----

She came to in the darkness. There were still two warm bodies pressed against her. The alarm clock glowed 2:16. She flicked the switch up to set the alarm and settled back down, comforted by the sounds of two girls snoring lightly.

----

Five thirty came very early for Dee. She shut off the alarm and shimmied out of the bed as carefully as possible; trying not to disturb the two blondes as they slept.

After relieving a quite full bladder, Dee went into the study and fished her tennis shoes from under the treadmill. She turned on the small television to the morning news and began a steady jog.

Twenty minutes later, she slowed down to a brisk walk. Five minutes later she slowed it down to a plodding walk, did that for one minute, then shut the treadmill off.

She lay down on the bench and did a couple of series of presses, then turned and straddled the bench to do a series of curls. She often followed this up with masturbation; the feeling of her hot, sweaty skin against the padded vinyl of the weight bench, followed by her crotch pressing against it usually had her so turned on, she couldn't resist.

This morning, however, she did not give in to the temptation, though her pussy was dripping her excitement. She followed her curls with a few lifts, then squats, then repeated the entire process. She finished her exercises, then stashed her tennis shoes under the treadmill again. She strode rapidly into the kitchen.

She measured out enough coffee for a full pot; she did not know if the twins drank coffee or not, but she wanted them to feel at home, at ease. She put three mugs next to the coffee pot. She then got out three bowls and three spoons and put them on the table. She also got out the four boxes of cereal; Mom was always dropping off boxes of cereal, frozen dinners, little items here and there.